[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Del Rey

sarNie Hatchling
Can't sleep because I'm too excited!
It saddens me that 7 years past and now they're all grown up. Wanting to see Mayumi as an adult. It would be so fantastic if they make the nangek beat up the nangrai, or something in between... hehehe. GOOD NIGHT EVERYONE!

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Thanks Maiko for sharing a beautiful mag. cover na ka.
Thanks everyone for sharing pictures, links, clips, and comments ka.

Ryu is so handsome..........

Ice buck challenge for Yadech....cold water but warm heart na ka.....

RFTD coming up.........

cr:as tagged, natty, love ny

Good night and sweet dreams everyone!

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Thank you:
@Lovely bravo Yadech. Nadech's pail of water seems never ending, so much.
@ptenchik can't wait for the dance, will be so hot.
@Suprab I love the osts. They're important component of a good show, thank you for sharing.
@Chai thank you been waiting since morning.
@Bubba very handsome and uber preppy in just Polo tee.
@Del thanks and GNSD.
Tonight it is! Good day and good night lovelies.

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
@Lazie.<3, Del Rey, M9saeteurn1: Ooh, thanks for reminding us of Falada's birthday. :worthy: So sweet and touching of you to wish her a HBD. Thanks, guys! :spin: :grouphug: :heart:

Falada said:
Thank you all for wishing me a birthday even though I haven't visit in so long! :) Thanks all!

Aw, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you, dearest Falada! :hapbday: :bdaycake: :party: :yahoo: I'm kind of late, but I hope that you had a beautiful and extra special day today, with all your loved ones. :flowers: :kiss: May you be forever happy, dearie. :toast: :grouphug:

bubba said:
Thanks Maiko for sharing a beautiful mag. cover na ka.
Thanks everyone for sharing pictures, links, clips, and comments ka.

Ryu is so handsome..........
*PIC*

Ice buck challenge for Yadech....cold water but warm heart na ka.....
*PIC*
RFTD coming up.........
*PIC*
cr:as tagged, natty, love ny

Good night and sweet dreams everyone!

Gah, of course, you're more than welcome, Bubba. :flowers: :kiss: Happy that we all enjoy anything we can get of Yadech. :grouphug: Thank you to you and everybody else in return. :heart: Aw, :goodnite: and sweet dreams to you, as well, darling Bubba and everyone! :kiss3:

chaitra

sarNie Adult
Disastrous: The youtube channel "Lakorn HD" is terminated. That is why viki or any other site has not yet uploaded or subbed coz they take the feed from this channel. This is BAD... how to watch RFTD now. :cry:  :cry:  :cry:

Hope some miracle happens by evening. :weee:  :weee:  :weee:

Any suggestion ladies ??????

cool :)

sarNie Adult
Hey everyone!! I haven't been active in the thread but of course I've been waiting on this for letme seee..... I would say 2 to 3 years ago lmfao :ghehe:  IT HAS BEEN AWHILE and of course, NEVER EVER forgot my love for Yadech :heart: :heart: hehehe. Anyways I just say.. WHO'S READY WHO'S READY?? haha Who am I kidding, of course everyone's ready for this! TOO excited! Haven't seen Yadech ONscreen since TNKK! Well minus the fact that they were in RRHLT. I mean as in the leadsssss. Goshhh my #1 are finally back hehehe. YASSS~ :drools: :spicy: sorry for my unaware entrance. Too busy currently so I don't even know if I'm able to catch it live :cry1: This is sad. lol Most definitely coming back s-o-o-n as possible to see what my lovely Yadech Fam will post up on here hehe. Btw, thanks to those who's been posting pictures,links,reviews,and just simply your comments and fangirling moments. We are going to have TONS of those soon HAHA ,not that we don't already do... :wink: . :heart: 

cool :)

sarNie Adult
chaitra said:
Disastrous: The youtube channel "Lakorn HD" is terminated. That is why viki or any other site has not yet uploaded or subbed coz they take the feed from this channel. This is BAD... how to watch RFTD now. :cry:  :cry:  :cry:

Whaaaat . NOO ,how am I suppose to watch it on YT now :cry1: Anyone know why they were terminated? They've been uploading lakorns for a while now :cry: 

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
Hello everyone,
Sawasdee everyone,

I am a sarnie egg who have been a happy silent reader for weeks and finally decide to leave her cave to join Yadech's fans here for the premiere of Roy Fun Tawan Duerd :). I have enjoyed everyone's shares of pictures, videos, artworks, comments, & etc. Thank you everyone! It was the discovery of GRGR that I started to adore Yadech. They are such a beautiful, youthful, happy & fun, genuine, full of chemistry onscreen and off-screen, &....couple. In conclusion they are the best couple I have ever shipped :). I want share an image that I especially created for RFTD but I'm having trouble of posting it up. Could someone help me please ?

Here to more fun and happiness we will have in this thread.

Ms.Zoë

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
chaitra said:

Oh, gosh, no...that's terrible. :teary: :cry1: Aw, thanks for the news, Chaitra... :grouphug: That's such a shame, for "Lakorn HD" has shared a lot of lakorns with us, the fans. :worthy: Rest in peace, beloved YT Channel. :tearybye: Don't worry, dear Chaitra, where there's a will, there's a way. :console: :wink: We'll get to watch Yadech's RFTD one way or another. If I wake up on time to catch it live or find it on YouTube, I'll share the link...unless somebody beats me to it. :bhehe: Well, :goodnite: or good day to you, Chaitra! :kiss:

cool :) said:
Hey everyone!! I haven't been active in the thread but of course I've been waiting on this for letme seee..... I would say 2 to 3 years ago lmfao :ghehe:  IT HAS BEEN AWHILE and of course, NEVER EVER forgot my love for Yadech :heart: :heart: hehehe. Anyways I just say.. WHO'S READY WHO'S READY?? haha Who am I kidding, of course everyone's ready for this! TOO excited! Haven't seen Yadech ONscreen since TNKK! Well minus the fact that they were in RRHLT. I mean as in the leadsssss. Goshhh my #1 are finally back hehehe. YASSS~ :drools: :spicy: sorry for my unaware entrance. Too busy currently so I don't even know if I'm able to catch it live :cry1: This is sad. lol Most definitely coming back s-o-o-n as possible to see what my lovely Yadech Fam will post up on here hehe. Btw, thanks to those who's been posting pictures,links,reviews,and just simply your comments and fangirling moments. We are going to have TONS of those soon HAHA ,not that we don't already do... :wink: . :heart:

And I was wondering when you'd make your return, Cool girl. :lolyup: I didn't even have to mention your name in a shout out, although I was thinking about it. :ghehe: Hope you're doing well and fine, dearie! Let's spazz over RFTD together! :woot: :highfive:

Ms.Zoe said:
Hello everyone,
Sawasdee everyone,

I am a sarnie egg who have been a happy silent reader for weeks and finally decide to leave her cave to join Yadech's fans here for the premiere of Roy Fun Tawan Duerd :). I have enjoyed everyone's shares of pictures, videos, artworks, comments, & etc. Thank you everyone! It was the discovery of GRGR that I started to adore Yadech. They are such a beautiful, youthful, happy & fun, genuine, full of chemistry onscreen and off-screen, &....couple. In conclusion they are the best couple I ever ship :). I want share an image that I especially created for RFTD but I'm having trouble of posting it up. Could someone help me please ?

Here to more fun and happiness.

Ms.Zoë

Hi, Ms.Zoë! :hiya: Aw, :welcome1: to AF (Asianfuse)! Happy you're joining us. Hope you will enjoy it here. :grouphug: :wink: Since you're new here, may I suggest that you read our forum rules so that you're familiar with them, please? :spin: Sorry for throwing that at you so suddenly. :sweat: :flowers: You can read our forum rules by clicking this LINK or the following link:

http://asianfuse.net/discuzz/topic/57539-rules-all-members-must-follow-on-the-forum/

If you had already re-uploaded the photo you wished to share onto an image hosting server first, then in order to share the photo, just enter the Image's URL in between this set of brackets:

Hope this helps! If not, I'll take it a step further to help you out. Have a good one, Ms.Zoë! :grouphug: :kiss:

Del Rey

sarNie Hatchling
chaitra said:

NO!!!!! I'm so sad and depressed now :'(
I always watch it on that channel because of its great quality!!!!

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
chaitra said:

Try DangJai HD YouTube channel.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
NO @Chai @del so disappointed !
@Cool welcome back, miss you ! Spazz with us, guarantee will be so fin and happiness just seeing our beloved Yadech !
Welcome @MsZoe have fun with us. It's the best place to be you could build some friendship like I do.
Thanks @Maiko for thinking of us, hope some other links work.
@Vimalee thank you for taking the time to inform of this DangJai HD yt. I'll definitely try, appreciate it.