[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Mellow

⭐Live Love Laugh⭐
Thank You MrsChum and lazydramafan for explaination on "Blanket" because I had noticed Nadech with "girly" blanket lot of times, so thought they might be for donations!!  :coverlaf: 
:thanks: everybody for sharing the posts!!

:hapbday: :bdaycake:  :flowers:  Happy BirthDay naaa Falada  :flowers: :bdaycake: :hapbday:        :hapbday:

:hapbday:  :bdaycake:  :bdaycake:  :bdaycake:  :bdaycake: May God bless you with all the happiness and love :bdaycake:  :bdaycake:  :bdaycake:  :bdaycake:  :hapbday: 

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
RakLakornNYK said:
Here's the translation Rak. Thanks to Marino in Nadechworld(eng) in fb.

Marino Yudee‎NadechWorld (english)
Tue ·
Hello ladies, I've translated the article..... Have a blast Wednesday everyone!

Yaya was puzzled by the news of a high profile guy is trying to pursue her.

Nadech said never feel jealousy.

Superstar couple Nadech and Yaya is still a very hot couple. Besides, they already had a drama "Roy Fun Tawan Deud" together.
And couple presenter is gradually earning money nonstop. Also the land that they want to buy together. Though they frequently been seen together, there's still a rumor saying that a high profile guy trying to pursue her. I do not know whether Nadech knew or not.

Q. I heard that you want to buy the land together. Have you bought it?

Nadech- No. I've bought the land in Khonkean. I was with Yaya or went out together with our parents. Some people might think that way. But it's nothing.

Q. Nadech often have scandals with others girl, Do you feel sad?
Yaya- Why would I feel sad? (laughs) It's common that we need to work with others.

There's also rumor said Yaya has a high profile guy trying to pursue you.

Yaya- Oh! Nothing! Absolutely nothing at all. Frankly speaking, no one keen to talk to me because I rarely go out and I hardly met anyone.

Nadech- I also want to be a high profile guy ( laughs). I'm kidding.

Nadech heavily teased her like this. NY fans can Jin(imagine) this would turn into reality, right Nadech.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Dear Falada,

Have a wonderful Birthday and many many more...!!!!!

Good luck with your school na kha and come by to visit us when you have the time.

credit www.picgifs.com

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
@Lazydramafan : Thanks for the info.
@fresh : that is so hilarious :woot:

@bubba : high 5 :highfive:  and get ready Thursday is coming + the kiss was so damn sweet :heart:
@omacar2k6 : Hahahahhaaa :bhehe: 
@Del Rey @MrsChum: **collapse

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
Dear Falada

May God bless you with all you desire. Wishing you a very Happy birthday. Enjoy every moment of your precious life.

:hapbday: :hapbday: :hapbday: :hapbday: :hapbday: :hapbday: :hapbday: :hapbday: :hapbday: :hapbday: :hapbday:

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
MrsChum said:
Today finale for RRHLT was sad for me on Yadech part. Mayumi show soo much love fans care for Ryu. The part where Ryu want to end their relationship make me feel so sad for Mayumi...
even w/out subtitle I also felt the same as u :lmao: :eyetwitch: 

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
I cried a river in this final episode for both Mario and Teaw, Ryu, and especially for Mayumi.    Ryu is a soreal now and after seeing what Teaw had been through with Mario, Ryu didn't want Mayumi to be in the same situation as Teaw so he was willing to sacrifice his love and let Mayumi go.

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
Again, my heart just broke when she took off the necklace and dropped it on the ground! Imagine being that young and being broken heart, no wonder she hated Ryu, haha... Now let's see how he makes it up for her!!! Greed! Greed!

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
Vimalee said:
I cried a river in this final episode for both Mario and Teaw, Ryu, and especially for Mayumi.    Ryu is a soreal now and after seeing what Teaw had been through with Mario, Ryu didn't want Mayumi to be in the same situation as Teaw so he was willing to sacrifice his love and let Mayumi go.

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :lmao:  such a sad scene

bubba

Keep On Smiling
RRHLT ended with the obligations and duties for Ryu and Mayumi :cry: . 
However tomorrow, Ryu will follow his heart and try to get his Love back in RFTD :heart: ....so can't wait...

If looks could kill, Golf prob. be dead by now lol......

cr:as tagged & ppbt mag

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
MrsChum

Yadech fans is so fast in cutting just Yadech part. Again this part make me cry and sad for my poor Mayumi :( I understand Ryu but after all the support Mayumi gave to him, why why he make Mayumi cry already??

Good day/good night ladies
Seiko had so many sad and crying scenes I never cried. This sad scene of Mayumi I cried along ! Ready for RFTD.