[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Mellow

⭐Live Love Laugh⭐
Happy Mother's Day to all the Beautiful and Wonderful Mommies out there.. :flowers:

Happy Mother's Day to K'Vimalee and K'MrsChum and khup khun mak naaa for spending your time in this thread to help us (Yadech's International fans) despite being super busy and also I wish the same to others here. Have a good day everybody  :flowers:     
Thank you all for wonderful pics and videos naaa, I'm thrilled to see this thread's number of pages shooting up  :highfive:  :cheer:
Yaya was looking Gorgeous in yesterday's Royal Charity Event!!  :kiss:  :heart:

Once again thank you everybody  :thanks:

Cr: NadechYaya FB

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Hello everyone and thanks for sharing na ka.
MrsChum said:
Awww, thank you na @rak :heart:

Nadech, James Mar คิดว่าใครสมควรได้รางวัลลูกกตัญญู - บันเทิง 108 12/8/14
yum pooma

http://youtu.be/2WQYc5Hks08

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2WQYc5Hks08&feature=youtu.be
Thanks MrsChum &  suprab for the clip/link na.

Who do  Nadech and James Mar think should get the Best Son/Daughter award?

James Ma thinks that Nadech should get the Best Son award and Nadech said that Yaya deserves the Best Daughter award for she is a family girl. :heart:

PS..... I'm pretty sure that if they asked Yaya, she would say that pe Nadech deserves the Best Son award. :coverlaf: :heart:

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
They sure deserve the award they're such filial and wonderful children any parent will be so proud of ! Thank you for the trans Bubba. You're always kind to give us precious moments like this❤

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@key, you're welcome my dear :heart: .

A very beautiful family collage........

Mae Keaw is so proud of Nadech for he gave her a big kiss early in the morning and arranged the flowers himself :heart: .....
Ah.....there is nothing that Nadech can't do :wub:

That is so sweet.....
Nadech's singing "Krai Nor" (the song that Yaya sang for Brand Birdnest) to his mom......
Wonder if he's thinking of Yaya while he's singing her song :pervie:

Bonus......so super duper cute.......
-
-
cr: as tagged, love ny & mae keaw

samn09

sarNie Egg
So this series is not finished filming? Wow this is the first time i see ch3 air an incomplete filming lakorn :shock2: :shock2:

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Whew, I didn't fall too badly behind. :thanks for all the updates, photos, and contributions, you beautiful and lovely ladies (um, guys, too?)! :grouphug: :heart: All of you are too sweet and loving. :wub:

@MrsChum, Vimalee, and all the mothers in the world: Happy belated Mother's Day (in Thailand). As mothers, you guys do a lot, from teaching us to loving us. Thank you. :flowers: :grouphug: :kiss: :heart: (Haha, I guess I owned my own mother a kiss tomorrow morning. :whahuh: :blush:)

RakLakornNYK said:
Dearie P'Maiko  :hiya:
Thank you for helping us out with this information and making it easier for us, your effort is really appreciable as you've to juggle between your job and this forum as well  :worthy:
Also thank you for editing my post, I messed it up in hurry I guess  :hide: from next time will make sure not to make a mistake...
Thank ya once again   :thanks:  have a good day ahead!!  :D

Aw, N'RakLakornNYK! Sorry, but I just can't help but repeat myself when it comes to you and the others. You guys are just the ultimate sweethearts. :spin: I appreciate all of you for understanding and following the forum rules in return; we all do it together. :thumbsup: :grouphug: Hehe, I don't do too much, but I'm going to try harder to contribute more. :strong:

Ooh, it's a learning experience, and you just need a little bit more practice, Nong. I'm confident you'll be able to do it effortlessly someday. :console: :cheer: Like I said, you almost got it perfectly. :wub: Keep it up, dearie! Thank you so much, darling, for everything. :spin: :kiss3: You have a wonderful day now, too, my Nong. :wink:

bubba said:
Thanks so much dungha & Lovely for  your time and effort in translating na ka. :flowers: :flowers:
Hello Maiko :highfive: , hope you have a beautiful day na ka.
@MrsChum, I know right.  It's nice to see all the promotions, billboard shooting, pictures, and teaser.  I'm with you,  I'm so excited to see RFTD :clap: and will be sad when it's over :cry: .  Thanks for the clip na.

Wow......can't wait to see this.....Looking good..... :thumbsup:

*PIC*

Poor Ryu........ :cry1:
*PIC*

No worry.......Mayumi to the rescue....... :ninja:
*PIC*

Awww.....It's great to be home....safe & sound...... :lol:
*PIC*
cr:as tagged, yossiebristo

EEK, BUBBA! :shock2: :faint: AWWWWWWW, thank you so much for the touching shout out. :cry1: :spin: :blush: Oh, that day, my Internet connection died on me, and I was deprived of the cyber-world for a day and a half. :cry1: But it was a beautiful day, despite not being able to spazz with you guys. I had fun with my loved ones. ^_^ And thinking of you and all my good buddies here on AF made me happy as well. :kiss: :grouphug: It got me through the hard times. :lolyup: Haha, I'm just happy I'm all caught up again in this thread. :phew: Thank you so much again, darling Bubba. :flowers: :kiss: All our Yadech members in this thread are so sweet and loving! :heart: :grouphug:

Even when captured, Ryu still looked so strong and fierce! :drool: And brave Mayumi melts my heart. :thumbsup:

Hope that everybody have a wonderful :goodnite: or awesome day! Sweet dreams. :wink:

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Good morning my dear ladies.  Hope you all enjoy watching the RS na ka.

Thanks MrsChun & ptenchik for the pic and link  ka.
@Maiko, I'm sorry to hear about your internet but so glad that you got to spend a quality with your loved one :heart:,   and it's wonderful that your internet working again :clap: .  Thank you for your beautiful comment,   I  :heart:  reading it mak mak ka.

Awwww.......Ryu's on cloud9 :cloud9:  whenever he meet Mayumi   :heart: :heart: :heart:  ......

Ryu is so cunning and cool.....

cr:as tagged & natty

Del Rey

sarNie Hatchling
Thank you everyone for the shares!!! I love it! :heart: :thanks:

@bubba I love Nadech's Oops Magazine photoshoot! He's so CUTE!!! Just want to pinch his dimples!! :heart: HAHA!

EWWW! Saw the NEW Talui Kong Tai, and can't believe Nadech touched the bug!! I was surprised that he didn't really bother Yaya in this one!
Mario :heart: his dog, while
Nadech :heart: his bug. LOL!!

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Maiko^_^ said:
@MrsChum, Vimalee, and all the mothers in the world: Happy belated Mother's Day (in Thailand). As mothers, you guys do a lot, from teaching us to loving us. Thank you. :flowers: :grouphug: :kiss: :heart: (Haha, I guess I owned my own mother a kiss tomorrow morning. :whahuh: :blush:)
Thank you for the mother day wish...

rakyadech

sarNie Egg
YADECH'S SCHEDULE 08/2014

*YAYA* 
- 14/8: Event Yum Yum at Zen World shop, Central World from 13.00 - 15.30 pm
- 15/8: show "Reung Lao Chao Nee" and then recording 3 Zaap show 

*NADECH*
14/8: Event YUM YUM Jumbo (refresh brand) from 13.00 - 15.00 pm at Zense shop, 17th floor, Central World, Zen zone
15/
8: Recording show 3 Zaap from 10.00 am at Polyplus studio
26/8: Central International Watch Fair at Central Childom from 18.00 - 20.00 pm

Source: NDW, Urassayaclub

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
So looking forward to Yadech's events and them spending time together. Wish and pray for them TBR. Thank you for the sweet reminder @Lovely @rakyadech

songngukp

sarNie Egg
Hi everyone, I was fall in love at the first sight when I wacthed TNNKK , feel like how they match each other. And I found out more lakorns of them on Youtube also BTS, news.  I just can "wow" how they cute and fix each other. I try reasearch more information of their life and so pround that I'm not wrong when I become a fan of them. Love them much! I've never been love any dara like that before. Count day by day to see them onseen. :kiss2: