[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@weehee, welcome and have fun na ka.

Ahhh......once again, Ryu and Mayumi manage to make me laugh.....
My special/highlight scene of today epi.

http://websta.me/p/781888297797433996_276884109

After their tea party, Mayumi tries to leave but Ryu said that there's something on her back so they struggle
and Ryu accidentally kisses her cheek,  Ryu says, "Your cheeks so soft." :coverlaf: ......... 
Then, he looks at her chest area and says, "There's nothing!" :rofl:    Oh....Ryu........

http://websta.me/p/781886092684048990_276884109

cr:natty

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi Bubba thanks for these very cute scenes pics. I've watched so many times wout understanding on naniiz yt soo cute and lovable. Now I know all thanks to you ! Ryu is more than smitten with his fiancee ! Always trying for opportunity to kiss her, right from their first encounter. I love this playful and fun Ryu, brings happiness to Mayumi and us ! Thank you Bubba, sweet dreams to you, lya.

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
bubba said:
@weehee, welcome and have fun na ka.

Ahhh......once again, Ryu and Mayumi manage to make me laugh.....
My special/highlight scene of today epi.

http://websta.me/p/781888297797433996_276884109

After their tea party, Mayumi tries to leave but Ryu said that there's something on her back so they struggle
and Ryu accidentally kisses her cheek,  Ryu says, "Your cheeks so soft." :coverlaf: ......... 
Then, he looks at her chest area and says, "There's nothing!" :rofl:    Oh....Ryu........

http://websta.me/p/781886092684048990_276884109

cr:natty
Haha thank you bubba!! Sound like Fai and Jeed too me :bhehe:

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Thank you na for sharing Nadech's interview.    Here's the pictures regarding the interview.

Nadech and Mae Keaw have sponsored the 18 years old young lady (picture below) for her to attend the cosmetology school so she can support herself and her grandparents in the future; her grandfather is very ill.   Nadech and Mae Keaw will pay a monthly tuition for her for about two years until she graduated.   The young lady's grandmother gave Nadech a big hug and told him that she really likes him and has watched all his lakorns. 

Nadech and Mae Keaw also made donation to help fund the school classrooms construction.   He said there are only grades 1, 2, 3 at this school and sometimes many older students were mixed with the lower grades.  He would like to help the school to build classrooms for grades 4, 5, and 6.

Thank you na Nadech and Mae Keaw for your generosity and kindness!

credit Nadechworld FB

suprab buroot satan said:
here is nadech interview https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCnLWe9cwEo i think it must has something with yadech but im not so sure...

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Vimalee said:
Thank you na for sharing Nadech's interview.    Here's the pictures regarding the interview.

Nadech and Mae Keaw have sponsored the 18 years old young lady (picture below) for her to attend the cosmetology school so she can support herself and her grandparents in the future; her grandfather is very ill.   Nadech and Mae Keaw will pay a monthly tuition for her for about two years until she graduated.   The young lady's grandmother gave Nadech a big hug and told him that she really likes him and has watched all his lakorns. 

Nadech and Mae Keaw also made donation to help fund the school classrooms construction.   He said there are only grades 1, 2, 3 at this school and sometimes many older students were mixed with the lower grades.  He would like to help the school to build classrooms for grades 4, 5, and 6.

Thank you na Nadech and Mae Keaw for your generosity and kindness!

credit Nadechworld FB

Thank you Vimalee for the translation. I'm so touched by Nadech and Mae K. The more I know about Nadech and Yaya I adore and admire them more and more each day.

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Thank you so much Vimalee for taking your precious time to translate for us.  We're greatly appreciated na ka. :flowers:
@MrsChum, you're very welcome ja.
@key, you're very welcome and thanks for your kind words na ka.  Hope you have a beautiful day na. :heart:

I'm so proud of Nadech.  He is indeed very kind and generous to sponsor the unfortunate so they can have a better future. 
Nadech is handsome inside and out and he truly is a hero on and off screen :thumbsup: :heart:

Awww.......a smile that can melt your heart :heart: .......

Yadech are so cute in the new cf for yum yum.......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYoHxq7FUSQ&
cr:I Love YumYum

Bonus picture lol......

cr:as tagged

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Thank you vimalee for your precious time with translation. Nadech is very kind to share and help, everything and more to admire and love about him. His parents must be so proud !

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
keylargo said:
Thank you vimalee for your precious time with translation. Nadech is very kind to share and help, everything and more to admire and love about him. His parents must be so proud !
I'm not even his mom but I feel very proud of him already. Can't imagine how his parent feel...

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
Just saw the teaser for Roy Fun Tawan Duerd and MAN! Ryu's got so many enemies he's gonna have to deal with!!! Why so many people want to attack and take down Onizuka!? Let me join Onizuka! I'll gather my own followers! LOL! So many people wanting to kill Mayumi and Ryu! I hate Yuji already! He can go jump in the ocean with Aiko!

Anyone know if Ryu and Mayumi will be getting marry earlier in the storyline or will they make us wait til forever to see them get marry!? I don't want it to be like Takeshi and Seiko where we have to wait almost til the end just to see them live together and make babies! Also, anyone know how many episodes have been confirmed for this series? I like that Takeshi and Seiko's series was short with only 12 episodes because I don't like storylines that drag on for a very long time. I like that their storyline progressed fast and at a good pace. I hope Ryu and Mayumi's story will not be draggy and long. Although from all the videos and pictures that I've seen of this series, it looks like it'll be super awesome and interesting. 

I thought there was already enough evil people for me to hate in Roy Ruk Hak Liam Tawan, but I guess there will be even more evil people for me to hate in this series. Now I'm getting excited for this series!!! 

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
Hi Ladies,

So Nadech and Yaya will be together @ Zen world Cafe on August 14th 1pm-330pm to promote their new I Love Yum Yum CF!!!!

#งานคู่ เครดิต jiggaban “ณเดชน์-ญาญ่า” ควงคู่รับทรัพย์!! คู่จิ้น “ณเดชน์ คูกิมิยะ” และ “ญาญ่า-อุรัสยา เสปอร์บันด์ ควงแขนแถลงข่าวดี เตรียมส่งมอบความสุขครั้งใหญ่ให้แฟนๆ ในงาน “ยำยำจัมโบ้ รีเฟรชแบรนด์ มอบความสุขคำโต” ในวันพฤหัสบบดีที่ 14 สิงหาคมนี้ เวลา 13.00 -15.30 น. ณ ร้าน ZEN World ชั้น 17 เซ็นทรัลเวิลด์ ฝั่งเซน #urassayas #nadech

Thank you all for sharing everything that pertains to our lovely couple @bubba and @Vimalee @Mc @key @huan @Yk @pten @chai @and the rest of the girls Im sorry for not writing it all out. 

I love the new Yum Yum Commercial thanx a bunch @bubba hehe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=CYoHxq7FUSQ
https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=CYoHxq7FUSQ

Mellow

⭐Live Love Laugh⭐

Hahaha that's Nadech's KILLER expression  :coverlaf:  Even in Duang Jai Akkannee I remember he had teased Yaya that she looks thin like "Banana Chips" in one of the initial scenes and the next day Yaya was dreaming herself in a "padded" dress  :coverlaf: Let's see what she does here now :scratchchin:  

bubba said:

I really liked Nadech and Mario's scenes together.. I want to see them in another lakorn  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart: 

bubba said:
Bonus picture lol......

cr:as tagged

Thank you everyone for the posts of yours  :thanks: 

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
Lovely_k said:
Your welcome @del rey, I feel exactly the same way as you do. Please enjoy some more hehe

This is the magazine captures

Cr: Withloveurassayas

Here is a couple that are a little bit clearer

Cr: as tagged

i cant wait any longer .....oh my

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Thank you na kha MrsChum for sharing.   I watched the whole 43 minutes, but will translate only the part that mentioned Yaya.

Starting at 29:20 mark,

The first host.....Since we already discussed about the physical, the rehearsal, and the logistic aspects of the show, let's talk about Koo Jin.    Let's go directly to the top Koo Jin right now, let's bring in NY.    The crowd then cheered so loud.

The second host.....Aww, is there going to be a GOOD NEWS about NY?   (as if to imply Yadech is coming out as a couple or going to announce the wedding date, hehehehehe)

The first host......The good news is....Is there going to be a request for Nong Yaya to be a guest or not.

Nadech......There is no need to wait for NY fan clubs to request, I went ahead and asked Nong Yaya to be a guest, and she already accepted.   Again, the crowd went wild.

The first host.......and Nong Yaya said, "Yes, I do"    The crowd went wild.   (the host said "Yes, I do" in English as if to tease, " Will you take this man to be your wedded husband", "Yes, I do" )

The first host then continued........I meant Nong Yaya said she has accepted to be a guest for Pe Nadech.   Now all the fans will be so hyped and will line up to get the tickets..........Okay, let's clear our throats now after all those screaming.

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

I'll miss you all!    See you in a week.

MrsChum said:
Thank you @rak for sharing the picture.

Full clip for the Give Me 5 press conf.

http://youtu.be/vfgU9O7wK90

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=vfgU9O7wK90

Cr. thai2music

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Del Rey said:
Thanks bubba for the photos! Yaya so beautiful!! :heart:
For the last photo, I wish OR hope Yaya kisses her P'Naded like that!!!! HAHAHAHA :cloud9: :heart: Imaginations are running wild...
Hi @del I like that alot BUT I rather Nadech gives Yaya the big kiss instead ! Is a nice imagination alright del, makes me smile just thinking.