[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
bubba said:
Good morning my dear ladies.
@Raklakorn, thanks for lovely pics ja.
@huanzhu, I'll be there in my dream ja.  I was just kidding dear hehe I wish!!!

Awww..... :heart: :heart: :heart:

cr:as tagged

LOL i thought u really going ...oh my this pict was so damn SWEEEEET !!

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Oh my how exciting that Yaya will be his special guest again!!!!! I love their last performances & I cant wait too see this. I better save money tp order this too. Lol thanks Lovely for the wonderful news!

Sorry if i didnt say this b4 but Welcome All Newbies! Enjoy it here!!!

Thanks to all participants ladies ;)

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
@bubba, but dream can come true na ka.    October is a very busy time for me so I will join you and dream that I was there in person sitting in section A1 or A2 and attending both showings at 14:00 and 19:00.   Can't wait for this concert...!!!  

It has been a very long time since that memorable, awesome, and fantastic OK NA KHA performance by Yadech at the 4 + 1 Super Stars concert. 

bubba said:

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
bubba said:

http://i.imgur.com/hH59XpG.jpg

They look so gorgeous on it! 

21st august just seems so far away to me, fortunately we have their cute little appearances on rs part 1. I'm already head over heels for young Ryu and Mayumi, all the cuteness  :heart: I'm so ready for the angst tho haha bring it on show!

anyway, some gifs of today's episode

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Yadech had less than four minutes of screen time together in episode 5, but again, they never fail to make me smile from ear to ear.  

Ryu came to Mayumi's house to invite her to join him as his intented to be fiancee to attend the very close knit family event to introduce Seiko (Teaw) as Takeshi (Mario)'s mistress or second wife.   

Mayumi.......I cannot attend because I have to study for the medical entry exam.    Why are you inviting me since we are not engaged and there will not be any engagement.   

Ryu.......When did I say there won't be an engagement?

Mayumi.......You didn't say it but you mentioned that you were forced to get engaged with.....

Ryu.............Aww, you are still sulky with that matter.....hummm, nowadays how can a guy make it up to a girl.....?    Both of them were silent for awhile.

Ryu then dangling a necklace in front of Mayumi.

Mayumi......You think you can give me a gift and I will forget everything you said.

Ryu............This is not a make up gift.   It is a daisy flower necklace and it stands for hope and good luck.......don't worry, just study for your exam.

Mayumi felt touch.

Can't wait for tomorrow episode.    Today's ending teaser showed the scene where Mayumi, her mother?, Seiko, Takeshi, Ryu, etc. greeting each other and Ryu mumbling out loud "just beautiful" meaning Mayumi, but when everybody looked at him he then stumbled and said, "I meant the house is beautiful"    :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf:

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks very much Vimalee. Yadech scenes though short got all my attention, I waited. Your trans makes it even sweeter, thank you Vimalee. Ryu doesnt give up he is going forward with the engagement. The necklace/pendant gift is so sweet, so sincere Mayumi is melting away slowly but surely.

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Vimalee said:
Don't know what is this about but Khune Somrakn, the operation CH3 boss, posted this on his IG.

Meet Nadech, Yaya, Boy Pakorn, and James Jirayu.

Coming soon, July 31st....all over the country, on every channels.

credit NY CLUB FB
I guess this was the big project that the boss of ch3 posted. Nadech, Yaya, Jame J and Boy are promoting ch3 for HD digitalTV. Sorry I only post Yadech part.

http://instagram.com/p/rGTeO2rIsu/

http://instagram.com/p/rGTRcDrIsX/

http://instagram.com/p/rGQ3JwLIoR/

http://instagram.com/p/rGRLxWrIot/

Cr. gibseesan ig

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Thank you Vimalee for the cute translation of Ryu and Mayumi moment. It might be only four min but that four min make my heart melt with Ryu sweetness. I watched that scene over and over again when I'm on break at work. Sitting there smiling to myself not talking to anyone.

bubba

Keep On Smiling

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
queenyeon said:

They look so gorgeous on it! 

21st august just seems so far away to me, fortunately we have their cute little appearances on rs part 1. I'm already head over heels for young Ryu and Mayumi, all the cuteness  :heart: I'm so ready for the angst tho haha bring it on show!

anyway, some gifs of today's episode

Thank you @queenyeon!! I love all the gif you made. All so cute :heart:

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi Queen thanks for the lovely gifs I know you create very beautiful ones ! I love them all.
Putting on a necklace is a big deal only when very close one would do so. Ryu is claiming his right as Mayumi future fiance in that action. He is very sweet and romantic.

So_obsessed

sarNie Egg
Even though their scene was short, whenever I see Ryu and Mayumi...I see true love and for some reason, I still can't see that with Takeshi and Seiko. When I see Takeshi, yeah, I can see that he loves Seiko, but I can't tell that Seiko even has feelings for Takeshi. I love all the Ryu and Mayumi scenes, and hope there's more. RRLT is so hard to watch for me.

Faythele

sarNie Egg
I think I might pay more attention to Seiko and Takeshi, had there been no Ryu and Mayumi. They just steal the scenes for me every time. Instead of paying attention to the OTP, I'm always looking forward to Ryu and Mayumi scenes.

I am totally biased, but Ryu's charisma as a leader is just so powerful. He stands out so much as a leader than Takeshi fore me. I like Takeshi. He's sweet and strong in his own sense, but he doesn't have the personality of a leader. I think he's too gentle, and Seiko is far from the strong Mistress of the Clan. I guess that's fair enough, as she wasn't born in these kind of environments and was never trained to be one. Overall, I'm glad that Ryu will take the lead later on. I think that position was meant to be his.

Del Rey

sarNie Hatchling
Here's the first listen to Nadech and Yaya's song for The Rising Sun.  It sounds so beautiful ladies!!!! Pretty sure a YouTube video will come out too... Nadech and Yaya's voices are always great! I love how Yaya's voice sounds strong :D it's so lovely!!! LOVE IT!!!

แล้วเราจะได้รักกันไหม (เพลงประกอบละคร รอยฝันตะวันเดือด) ณเดชน์ คูกิมิยะ,ญาญ่า อุรัสยา

http://music.gmember.com/%E0%B9%81%E0%B8%A5%E0%B9%89%E0%B8%A7%E0%B9%80%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%88%E0%B8%B0%E0%B9%84%E0%B8%94%E0%B9%89%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%B1%E0%B8%81%E0%B8%81%E0%B8%B1%E0%B8%99%E0%B9%84%E0%B8%AB%E0%B8%A1-(%E0%B9%80%E0%B8%9E%E0%B8%A5%E0%B8%87%E0%B8%9B%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%B0%E0%B8%81%E0%B8%AD%E0%B8%9A%E0%B8%A5%E0%B8%B0%E0%B8%84%E0%B8%A3-%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%AD%E0%B8%A2%E0%B8%9D%E0%B8%B1%E0%B8%99%E0%B8%95%E0%B8%B0%E0%B8%A7%E0%B8%B1%E0%B8%99%E0%B9%80%E0%B8%94%E0%B8%B7%E0%B8%AD%E0%B8%94)-%E0%B8%93%E0%B9%80%E0%B8%94%E0%B8%8A%E0%B8%99%E0%B9%8C-%E0%B8%84%E0%B8%B9%E0%B8%81%E0%B8%B4%E0%B8%A1%E0%B8%B4%E0%B8%A2%E0%B8%B0,%E0%B8%8D%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%8D.../Song-1406801601