[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Teaw said in Perd Kong Wic 3 that she thought Nadech was taking pictures of her, but when she turned around and saw Yaya behind her she then realized that Nadech was taking pictures of Yaya instead.   Nadech ja, don't you have enough pictures of your nong sao already?  :pervie: :pervie: :pervie:

credit Nadechyaya.com FB

preciouskj

sarNie Hatchling
Hi everyone!! I Hope you all have a great week end :) !! Yesterday i am still thinking of our favorite koo jin YADECH and i stopped my mind i was remember that i read a translate article here where Nadech said something like he likes tease yaya and when she is here it is more colorful to him. And at this moment i told myself : did i read or i was dreaming? Lol anyone can tell me if i was dreaming or it was a true article?sorry for my bad english :p

Mellow

⭐Live Love Laugh⭐
Thank you so much bubba for the lovely gifs.. Awww Yadech....!!! :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart: 

bubba said:
Good morning/night everyone and thanks for sharing na ka.

Some cute gifs from pantip

joob joob....

Mellow

⭐Live Love Laugh⭐
I personally feel sorry for the haters  :coverlaf: Their comments make me -->>  :yawn:  :yawn: The more they hate Yadech, the more peace they (haters) lose hahaha  :woot: 
Tbh, Yadech are a great example and idols for their fans. We've so much to learn from them!!

They're Thailand's most sought-after couple, still they never throw tantrums, always help, support and care for people around them, so down-to-earth (sometimes I suspect them being humans!!), responsible, well-mannered, well-educated, well-behaved, multi-talented, multi-lingual (Yayaaa), respect elders, always offer prayers to God, keep sweeping awards in every possible categories and they're good at academics as well...

So don't y'all think that it's obvious for (few) people to feel jealous about them as Yadech are hogging all the limelight to the extent where Yadech's contemporaries are being shunned (that's what they feel I guess)..  :tease:    
Your this attitude shows why Yadech are sane and you're insane  :woot2: 
Aaah, anyways, whatever they think/write, I was, am and will always be rooting for MY YADECH!! They're THE BEST  :clap2:  :thumbup: 

Sorry haters, we, the Yadech lovers, are gaining over you!!  :loool: :loool: :rofl:

There are fans in billion numbers to support them FOREVER  :rockon:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart: 

chaitra said:
Since so_obsessed mentioned about RRHLT site in AF, i did check out a few comments regarding the lakorn to just see how ppl are taking it. These are a few things i found:

"Some ppl are not feeling Ryu and Mayumi's acting and they feel Yadech cant come close to Mario and Teaw's acting and chemistry"
" Yaya's main flaw is her cuteness, that's why she has not improved in her acting after DJA"
"Yadech's acting is same as Fai and Jeed, so no improvement in their acting at all"
"Yaya's acting has degraded"
"Yadech should take a long break"
... and so many other things.

Mellow

⭐Live Love Laugh⭐
Yayyy!! And the number keeps increasing day by day...

As for the production is concerned, we're in a looooooooooooong never-ending queue, after all Yadech are the most sought-after pair  :D

yaya kugimiya said:
how can we stop YADECH FEVER when people are addicted to them...how can the FEW BASHERS stop YADECH with viewership of

if i am the producer i will give yadech  A LIFETIME CONTRACT to play together forever  :cheer:

Mellow

⭐Live Love Laugh⭐
vimalee bubba fea4567 ptenchik thank you for the cute  :coolpix:
chaitra Yo! Kudos to you girl for defending our Yadech with sweet words  :dance1: 

MrsChum thank you for the link & the descriptions naa  :D 

Lazydramafan thank you and  :welcome: back to you too naa

autumn21  :thanks: for the video
key khob khun mak mak mak maaak naa for your support  :D

And Thank You everybody for supporting our Yadech. You just stopping by means a lot  :rockon:

Whatever they do, they do alike

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Perd Kon Wic 3 part 2 was hilarious! Nadech is always pranking Yaya. They are really comfortable together. Taew says that they play together onscreen and off screen. They are always cute. P'Ja also mentioned that everyone will usually hear Yaya scolding and then you would see Nadech run out of the room giggling as he plays a trick on her. 55555+ The 3 bodyguards are funny too. The fact that they always show up after Souryo gets hurt, is hilarious.

I love part 1 of the Rising Sun & I already love part 2.
I support both parts because they are incomplete without the other. ^-^

Looking forward to Mayumi & Ryu scenes this week. Hopefully there are some. xD

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Thanks MrsChum for sharing the clips!

I'm loving Nadech' song and can't wait to hear Yaya's too!!!

Did Pe Neung compose this song especially for Nadech?

".....Why do I always tease you and make your heart ache.....

Only one word, LOVE, how come I have to be so tight-lips, I don't understand......."

credit Barry.Ya FB

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Poor the three body guards!   Whenever Ryu had stress because he couldn't see Mayumi, he would order his body guards to fight kendo with him so he can release his stress.

x0unerthanlater said:
Perd Kon Wic 3 part 2 was hilarious! Nadech is always pranking Yaya. They are really comfortable together. Taew says that they play together onscreen and off screen. They are always cute. P'Ja also mentioned that everyone will usually hear Yaya scolding and then you would see Nadech run out of the room giggling as he plays a trick on her. 55555+ The 3 bodyguards are funny too. The fact that they always show up after Souryo gets hurt, is hilarious.

I love part 1 of the Rising Sun & I already love part 2.
I support both parts because they are incomplete without the other. ^-^

Looking forward to Mayumi & Ryu scenes this week. Hopefully there are some. xD

So_obsessed

sarNie Egg
Thanks chaitra for understanding where I'm coming from. I'm really trying to understand the chemistry that everyone sees with Mario and Taew, but I'm not seeing it, and I still would like to defend Yadech. So I am posting in that thread still. Not trying to cause problems, just trying to defend our couple. lol I posted this response in that thread:

Others have already said that it's because of their young age that they act so childish, etc...But then this series is about Takeshi and Seiko, and as much as I want to see more Yadech scenes, they won't let the supporting couple overshadow the main one. I think it's the dialogue that the two actors get are limited to their role as supporting actors in this series. I know Yaya's talent, but I don't expect her to outshine Taew's since it's not her lakorn. Mayumi's role in this is just minor and only to introduce her character for the next lakorn. I'm just waiting for this lakorn to be over so that I could really see Yadech shine the way they always do together. I encourage you to give the next one a shot and I guarantee you won't be disappointed. Personally, because of my bias, I'm just not feeling the Mario/Taew chemistry the way everyone else is. I don't know what it is that I'm not seeing that everyone else is. 

I think they made his character a little too smitten. Because EVERY TIME Seiko is in the room, he is just constantly staring at her, and that's how Kenichi knew that he was in love with Seiko, so he gave her away himself. If he really loved her, he could at least try to hide how smitten he is with her. Since he's the Souryo, doesn't he know that since she's not with him, he needs to protect her by not letting people know how important she is to him. Especially when Aiko is a psycho, he should have tried to protect her even more. It was okay that he secretly tried to see her, but he should make sure it's a secret. I believe that it's possible to fall in love at first sight with someone, but there hasn't been a lot of relationship development between the two cuz they're not really allowed to see each other or whatever. I would like to see more real interactions between them. Yadech is my bias, so obviously they steal any scene that they are in compared to Mario and Taew. It's been only 4 episodes, but things have been moving so quickly. Is there a reason for that?

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
preciouskj said:
Hi everyone!! I Hope you all have a great week end :) !! Yesterday i am still thinking of our favorite koo jin YADECH and i stopped my mind i was remember that i read a translate article here where Nadech said something like he likes tease yaya and when she is here it is more colorful to him. And at this moment i told myself : did i read or i was dreaming? Lol anyone can tell me if i was dreaming or it was a true article?sorry for my bad english :p

hi precious 

you are not dreaming...this is for sure i'm telling you this not because i am bias or a yadech shipper but because that is the truth..yadech are only human beings....who cant feel love :heart: ...nadech's weakness when he is in love he cant stop teasing the girl :heart: :heart: ....but dont expect yadech to admit ...they are not selling their personal and private matters to fans like us :scratchhead2:

hi all

it does not matter to me anymore if mario and teaw have chemistry or not... i guess the producers themselves are aware enough that the two have zero chemistry...and it is because takeshi is in love with with an older lady and that's teaw so i understand now...the selling point of this show is mainly YADECH  :scratchhead2:  :dance3:

Mellow

⭐Live Love Laugh⭐
You're welcome naa MrsChum and you made my day today by posting this video naa. I've been watching it non-stop specially the last 1 minute part.. Awwww how cute are they and how sweet of you to treat us with the two clips naaa.. Khob khun mak mak maaak na MrsChum for "One Fine Day with NY"  as well :thanks: 

MrsChum said:
Hello everyone!! For thise that want to see only Yadech part in ep4, here's the link...

http://youtu.be/6QJ6F2c5_7k

Thank you everyone for sharing ja!! @Rak, thank you soo much for all the lovely pic and comment.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
I don't know exactly what Mayumi meant either when she said that, but I think she was trying to say she had to go to work at the hospital so whatever plan Ryu wanted to do with her at home wouldn't be successful.    She walked towards the door and Ryu pulled her back and rolled themselves in the blanket.   Hehehehe, what a sneaky guy!

dungha1995 said:
In perd koong Vik 3 RFTWD 1, before the blanket screen Mayumi said she will go to check at hospital to measure Ruy's plan doesn't work on her. Anyone has idea what plan is it which she has to ho to the hospital. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2rCnADxhcJc