[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
RRHLT will have 12 episodes in total so RFTD will be on air on August 27th.     It seems like they're still not done with filming.   They just filmed the dance scenes not too long ago.    I've never seen Ch3 series cutting this close, but I understand that it took them almost 8-9 months just to build the set, and Makers company also wanted to air this series during their 35th anniversary.

credit as tagged and NY CLUB FB

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
Good Morning Ladies,

Here are a couple of pics, so cute they are really really close... they do everything together but its probably for filming but I'm gonna ignore it hehe

lol ohhh shoot sorry for double posting @vimalee 

chaitra

sarNie Adult
Since so_obsessed mentioned about RRHLT site in AF, i did check out a few comments regarding the lakorn to just see how ppl are taking it. These are a few things i found:

"Some ppl are not feeling Ryu and Mayumi's acting and they feel Yadech cant come close to Mario and Teaw's acting and chemistry"
" Yaya's main flaw is her cuteness, that's why she has not improved in her acting after DJA"
"Yadech's acting is same as Fai and Jeed, so no improvement in their acting at all"
"Yaya's acting has degraded"
"Yadech should take a long break"
... and so many other things.

I think ppl shd understand that Mayumi is still 15 something so she is perfect the way she is. Even though she is 15, she is determined and strongly opinionated about her career and marriage or any other thing for that matter. Ryu has already shown great leadership skills. He knows when to bow down to Takeshi and when to question him or when to support him. (As per story) Mayumi is sometimes cute with Ryu as she likes him from childhood (aren't you all different with your special one). Cant a person have more than one emotion :scratchhead2: . 

Even Ryu for that matter is young. We get to see a different side of RYU and Mayumi in RFTD as they both go through a phase of 7 years and are more mature and responsible. They are more suited for Yakuza and Yakuzi role. 
I have no issues with Takeshi and Seiko as they have also performed really well and their characters are much softer than Ryu and Mayumi's so I feel the later suit the Yakuza-Yakuzi role much better. :numchuck:

As for Yaya, her acting is amazing. She has portrayed all of her characters really well just like Nadech. Both of them do amazing job hence they are in the hearts of so many many international fans who watch and understand their on screen feelings and emotions even without subtitles. :spin:

As for Yadech, they are EVERGREEN, extremely talented, unique and perfect. I can see their difference in characters in RRHLT and RFTD in BTS's and all their other lakorns. I know RFTD is going to be amazing. :clap:

As for RYU-MAYUMI :bravo: , I know there are millions of ppl who skip to their part, who watch their scenes repeatedly, who find 10 minutes of their onscreen time more precious and enjoyable then the 4 episodes of RRHLT so no need to say anything about their superb chemistry and acting.  :worthy:

NO OFFENCE to anyone, those were their opinions and these were mine :heart: . Peace out. :dude: Have a good day.

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
thanks Chaitira

this is according to MINORITY 

Some ppl are not feeling Ryu and Mayumi's acting and they feel Yadech cant come close to Mario and Teaw's acting"
" Yaya main flaw is her cutness, thats why she has not improved in her acting after DJA"
"Yadech acting is same as Fai and Jeed, so no improvement in their acting at all"
"Yadech shd take a long break"

:woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2: 

chaitra

sarNie Adult
yaya kugimiya said:
how can we stop YADECH FEVER when people are addicted to them...how can the FEW BASHERS stop YADECH with viewership of

if i am the producer i will give yadech  A LIFETIME CONTRACT to play together forever  :cheer:

I will also sponsor with you YK :cheer: . I dint take it as a huge thing. Its nice to see Mario and Teaw have good followers and supporters. But they commented on Yadech's acting skills so i felt the need to say my opinion. DONT know what mood im in  :scratchhead2:  :shrug:  :coverlaf:

I really wish Yadech to know that we all love them and would love them even if they collaborated for lifetime, of course on and off screen both.

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
chaitra said:
Since so_obsessed mentioned about RRHLT site in AF, i did check out a few comments regarding the lakorn to just see how ppl are taking it. These are a few things i found:

"Some ppl are not feeling Ryu and Mayumi's acting and they feel Yadech cant come close to Mario and Teaw's acting and chemistry"
" Yaya's main flaw is her cuteness, that's why she has not improved in her acting after DJA"
"Yadech's acting is same as Fai and Jeed, so no improvement in their acting at all"
"Yadech should take a long break"

I think ppl shd understand that Mayumi is still 15 something so she is perfect the way she is. Even though she is 15, she is determined and strongly opinionated about her career and marriage or any other thing for that matter. Ryu has already shown great leadership skills. He knows when to bow down to Takeshi and when to question him or when to support him. (As per story) Mayumi is sometimes cute with Ryu as she likes him from childhood (aren't you all different with your special one). Cant a person have more than one emotion :scratchhead2: . 

Even Ryu for that matter is young. We get to see a different side of RYU and Mayumi in RFTD as they both go through a phase of 7 years and are more mature and responsible. They are more suited for Yakuza and Yakuzi role. 
I have no issues with Takeshi and Seiko as they have also performed really well and their characters are much softer than Ryu and Mayumi's so I feel the later suit the Yakuza-Yakuzi role much better. :numchuck:

As for Yaya, her acting is amazing. She has portrayed all of her characters really well just like Nadech. Both of them do amazing job hence they are in the hearts of so many many international fans who watch and understand their on screen feelings and emotions even without subtitles. :spin:

As for Yadech, they are EVERGREEN, extremely talented, unique and perfect. I can see their difference in characters in RRHLT and RFTD in BTS's and all their other lakorns. I know RFTD is going to be amazing. :clap:

As for RYU-MAYUMI :bravo: , I know there are millions of ppl who skip to their part, who watch their scenes repeatedly, who find 10 minutes of their onscreen time more precious and enjoyable then the 4 episodes of RRHLT so no need to say anything about their superb chemistry and acting.  :worthy:

NO OFFENCE to anyone, those were their opinions and these were mine :heart: . Peace out. :dude: Have a good day.
BRAVO Chaitra!!!

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
hi all

the negative feed back of yadech from few bashers can never  ruined their career in fact they made YADECH more POPULAR

FYI 

i am really tired of skipping the none yadech part in RS part 1 peace to all i just want only yadech on screen and off screen :heart:

when producers are filming yadech with different partners it is just for the sake of experimentaion or reinvention.... :scratchhead2: but sorry my conclusion is done YADECH FEVER FOREVER :party:

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Super love this comment on the picture and Yadech are so good looking......

What a perfect matching, Ryu & Mayumi, they are so compatible in all
aspects. This second set of the Rising Sun Series highlights the
essential theme of the head of Yakuza that Nadech is so competent,
whereas Yaya as a highly educated woman with warfare ability, matches
with Nadech so well. This is the epitome of the series and with so good,
so competent on the part of Nadech and Yaya is a much interesting part.

cr:as tagged

Lazydramafan

sarNie Hatchling
You're welcome, RakLakornNYK and preciouskj. :)

preciouskj to have a basic idea of RFTD novel start you may read the begining of Kittiya's translation on this page: http://asianfuse.net/discuzz/topic/54517-ch3-rising-sun-series-2-roy-fun-tawan-duerd-makers-y/page-18
But from your comment do think you wish for a summary of the RFTD lakorn and that I have not seen yet.

Glad that I could help you, RakLakornNYK. It is good to see you back again here.

Vimalee said:
@Lazydramafan,

WOW, thank you so much for finding that translated article!    How did you manage to find that page since this thread has increased more than 300 pages since then?      I totally forgot that many people have translated that article since the title was so catchy - Nadech and His Girls.  

Thanks again for stopping by and come back soon.   I always love to read your comments!

Dear Vimalee

I have been separating some translations of this thread for a while to share also in Yadech.com with proper credits of course.  Happiness that we can share with memories of all translators hard fan work + their translations itself is something precious to me. But I am not an organized person, so it took me sometime to search among those pages, even so it was easier doing that than back reading all the thread to search for it. Whenever I can for sure do feel glad to help out too. 

Hi! bubba
Thank you very much for the good PI compliment hehehe. Hope you and everyone may have a wonderful weekend.

Hi! Key
Miss you too and thank you for your kind words.

Hi! Bong Mao

Remember when you said: "Not sure if this been posted yet but could this be little Ryu and Mayumi when they first met?? If I remember right it was love at first sight for little Mayumi when little Ryu help her out when she fail. From that day Mayumi have only Ryu in her heart. Correct me if in wrong..." It is on this page: http://asianfuse.net/discuzz/topic/54517-ch3-rising-sun-series-2-roy-fun-tawan-duerd-makers-y/page-854

That boy is little Takeshi, so my guess is that the girl is little Aiko. I was waiting to be sure, because little Ryu and Mayumi do have their pictures too and even together with their older versions + Nario younger and elder versions has a picture togethers as well...by the way Nario fans, shippers and voters to their status as new koojin good luck and welcome to lakorns fans fandoms.
In the RRHLT novel Takeshi tells Seiko that Ryu beat up a kid that made Mayumi cry by making her dress dirty....so Ryu saved Mayumi and became the one she loves if I am not mistaken...but don't know if they will change that or not in the lakorn. Maybe they will leave just Mayumi's love childhood memory for RFTD and Takeshi will give Seiko other explaination to why he thinks that Ryu loves his fiancee....

Yadech singing together. :bopping: :bopping: Ryu and Mayumi love song quick teasers continues. :bopping: :bopping:
http://instagram.com/p/q6xBOIrzQm/
Credits to chandelier_music IG

Nadech and Yaya sending get well wishes to Traveler Companion Magazine Editor.
http://instagram.com/p/q6euZ1S2YF/
http://instagram.com/p/q6eZnKS2Xs/
Credits to krongkarnp IG

Nadech activities in set of RFTD filming
http://instagram.com/p/q6bI5lnIfb/
Credits to leng_rajanikara IG
http://instagram.com/p/q6hXplQsN_/
Credits to joeybangkokboy IG

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Thanks everyone for their pictures. RS 2 is going to be explosive. I can feel my heart pump & flutter already lol both are looking so good!

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
@lazy

[ Hi! Bong Mao

Remember when you said: "Not sure if this been posted yet but could this be little Ryu and Mayumi when they first met?? If I remember right it was love at first sight for little Mayumi when little Ryu help her out when she fail. From that day Mayumi have only Ryu in her heart. Correct me if in wrong..." It is on this page: http://asianfuse.net...kers-y/page-854

That boy is little Takeshi, so my guess is that the girl is little Aiko. I was waiting to be sure, because little Ryu and Mayumi do have their pictures too and even together with their older versions + Nario younger and elder versions has a picture togethers as well...by the way Nario fans, shippers and voters to their status as new koojin good luck and welcome to lakorns fans fandoms.
In the RRHLT novel Takeshi tells Seiko that Ryu beat up a kid that made Mayumi cry by making her dress dirty....so Ryu saved Mayumi and became the one she loves if I am not mistaken...but don't know if they will change that or not in the lakorn. Maybe they will leave just Mayumi's love childhood memory for RFTD and Takeshi will give Seiko other explaination to why he thinks that Ryu loves his fiancee....]

Thbak you for clarifying it for me!! :heart: