[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

fea4567

sarNie Hatchling
Thank you everyone for sharing videos, photos, and comments.  You all know who you are,  I'm sorry I can't name you all personally as right now my brain is not functioning too well due to all the excitement looking and reading all your posts.   It feels like my heart is going to explode anytime now.  Sooooo much love oozing out from our beautiful couple,  

taytay702

sarNie Egg
Lovely_k said:
Thanks Lovely_K...I'm secretly wishing Rising Sun series air on the Fri-Sun slot...that way I can watch the story 3 times out of the week rather 2....but oh wells I'll take them on a wed. thurs too 555....  SUCH A BEAUTIFUL COUPLE!  I got my farang sister in law addicted to them... PS.  She does not watch any Asian drama ever, rather it be Korean or Japanese let alone understand any of the foreign language.  This is her first drama/lakorn and she is already loving the main cast.  555

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
spanky said:
:dance3: Adorable! This is airing right after the 1st right?

Yes, of course ^-^

When they were rolling in the blanket in Perd Kong, They bumped heads because they had to do it so many times. Hahahah had me laughing because they looked so cute. And the director/Producer was saying that it was very difficult for them because at that time Nadech was a little bit chubby so he was sort of heavy and he had to roll on top of Yaya a few times. 5555+ 

chaitra

sarNie Adult
OMG!!! I need to thank all of you for updating us with so many things. Thanks a million you guys. :) ALso welcome to all the newbies, hope you guys enjoy ur time with us and Yadech. :welcome1:

Need to thank Khun JA for switching Nadech's role from Takeshi to RYU. Also need to thank NY for Yakuza-Yakuzi statement in Ratree, as that also could be the reason to choose this couple as people wanted to see them in those roles. 

IF Yadech were born to be Nangfah/Saichon and Falada/Charles :heart: , then they have definitely brought RYU MAYUMI to life to the fullest. You cant imagine anyone playing these roles other than Yadech. There are amazing. Their expressions are mind blowing :heart: . TOO GOOD.

But also need to mention Mario and Teaw :clap: as they have also done an exceptional job with their roles, we just have to wait for story to proceed so we can see their chemistry. ALL in all RFTD and RRHLT both look good, though I'm waiting to watch our Yadech in RFTD.
Yadech stole episode 2 :bravo: .... the pace seemed slow at first even though I dont mind, but as soon as RYU MAYUMI interacted even the paced seemed perfect. WHat can you really say about Yadech, they are just magical. :worthy:  :spin:

Casting- Perfect, including the side artists, they have also done really well. :flowers:
Story- superb :flowers:
Acting- Amazing :flowers:
Scenery- Beautiful :flowers:
ALL in ALL definitely worth the wait :thumbsup: . I would like to see Yadech do many many more lakorns together in future. Seriously i can never get bored watching them. :woot:

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
Lovely_k said:

thanks Lovely

hi all

i only wanted to see the YADECH part :heart:  so i skip some portions :scratchhead2: 

i just finish my eurpean tour since yesterday i just came from Vienna and currently in Rome Italy waiting for my flight going back to the Med East...i miss all of you gals :yuck:  :numchuck: 

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
We miss you too yk ! Glad you're on European hols and travelled safe. Visit us when you're back ok, love your presence, reading your tots and views. Take care yk❤ safe flight.

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
yaya kugimiya said:
thanks Lovely

hi all

i only wanted to see the YADECH part :heart:  so i skip some portions :scratchhead2: 

i just finish my eurpean tour since yesterday i just came from Vienna and currently in Rome Italy waiting for my flight going back to the Med East...i miss all of you gals :yuck:  :numchuck: 
have a safe flight ...

bubba

Keep On Smiling

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@key, thank you my dear for your kindest words :heart: :heart: :heart: .
@yk, wow...Europe tour, that sound exciting.  Hope you have lots of fun and pleasant experience na ka.  Have a safe flight and take care.

Some more picture updates.  Sorry if I repost some of the pictures na,

:heart: :heart: :heart:

cr:as tagged

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Thank you everyone for all the pictures! I thought it was so funny how yaya praise her p'chai on the interview. She made sure to say it throughly. Lmao I am loving all the pictures from RS. I can't wait to hear the full song that they will sing too.

Such a cute picture

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
@YK, have a safe and wonderful trip na ka.

Lovely, thank you so much for sharing this extremely FIN and JIN clip, people are loving it and watching it so many times...!!!

Aha, Nadech was not the only one who tried to cover his nong sao so she wouldn't be expose.

At 20:16 mark, Yaya also tried to help him cover himself when his men kimono opened while they were rolling in the blanket.    It took only one take during the rehearsal, but many takes during the real shoots.   Poor Yaya, she was out of breath since they had to do many takes, plus it was during the time when Nadech had gained some weight.     I haven't seen any actresses who was so smitten with the actor like Yaya.    She said even though she has worked with Nadech so often and has seen him almost every day when they were filming, she was still in awe or was still mesmerized with his handsomeness.   She said there were times she had to stop in the middle of doing something and said why are you so good looking?    Ohh, Yaya, you have no problem compliment your pe chai in public; he, on the other hand, said he likes to say it in private.....awwww,     :coverlaf:  :coverlaf:  :coverlaf: 

Lovely_k said:

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Lynn, just say a word and we'll be there ASAP.   We're an expert now at giving people oxygen help since we've done that so many times here in this forum, hehehehe.    :scooter: :scooter: :scooter: :scooter: :scooter: beat any traffic!!!!!!
lynnyang said:
I was up at midnight to catch Perd Kong Vic 3. Yaya is too cute, the scene that got her blushing, embarrassed w/goosebumps was the bath tub w/Nadech washing her back. She even said that it was too much she didn't dare to go back and watch the playback on the monitor, haha... I would've been the same like her too if Nadech was the one scrubbing my back, ahaha... I loved how Yaya complimented herself as being a beautiful bride awhile Nadech says Yaya is a Japanese ghost, haha! I realized that in this lakorn both Nadech & Yaya are showing more signs to me of just being only "siblings" on screen and off screen! Their chemistry is just too much that I'm already dying to get myself a tank of oxygen! HELP...