[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

lilya

sarNie Egg
@chaitra  @keylargo @bubba @@vimalee @MrsChum thank you na kha for warm welcome ,right now try watch GRGR already reach eps 17 if I'm not mistake and in GRGR like watching 2 drama  and anyone know where I can download The rising sun with hard sub ?

lilya

sarNie Egg
already watching Roy ruk hak liam tawan eps 1 and eps 2 even eps 2 without  english sub and the story is very great also the scene is very beautiful but sometime little strange when also see modern car passing behind and I also skip so many part to see yadech part and baam they are so match I always giggling watch they part, over and over replay again but  never bored

jomacar2k6

sarNie Egg
Hello everyone! Thank you for sharing, trans, clips, vids greatly appreciated.

JUST A HEADS UP FOR THOSE WHO HAVEN'T WATCHED IT YET, SPOILERS AHEAD)!

First off, I like the story the pacing is just ok, it looks real when fighting occurs. Like everyone else I watched the NY scenes first prior watching the whole thing w/ sub! BTW, viki sub is complete so thankful for the fast sub as well. It's been a while since we've seen them in small screen, I can't believe it takes that loooooong to produce a lakorn and the waiting period for the completion of a lakorn is excruciating!

I've just missed their acting together so much I've been watching their parts many times!! I like Myumi she's mature for her age (she's supposed to be 15 years of age here right?), not just a typical girl we've seen chasing cute boys, oh remind me of that psycho Aiko gosh this girl is way too much she needs to be in a mental institute and lock up for good, I can't stand her just by her appearance alone (sorry)! Seiko is cute, her character suits her, very refine, proper, shy, compatible for Tak who is gentleman with good looks to die for same for Ryu oh my gosh this boy really skip a beat of my heart as always everything he does is way too adorable! I am loving' his character which is opposite character of Tak. Ryu is very intelligent, aggressive, strong all the traits of a leader, don't forget a plus very handsome ( Yaya knows her Pe Chai really well) and a lot of sense of humor!!!

Just hate the killing part when everyone died and just Tak and Ryu were left behind. Good thing Ryu is Tak's pillar of strength after this tragic event that happened to them. Actually I didn't expect this to happen sooner. And there's another sad part that will happened eventually for me the separation of Ryu and Myumi for 7 long years and him being womanizer (just a cover up though, but damn i hate him for that hahaha!) Well, that's it for now. Have a blessed weekend everyone!

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
jomacar2k6 said:
Hello everyone! Thank you for sharing, trans, clips, vids greatly appreciated.

JUST A HEADS UP FOR THOSE WHO HAVEN'T WATCHED IT YET, SPOILERS AHEAD)!

First off, I like the story the pacing is just ok, it looks real when fighting occurs. Like everyone else I watched the NY scenes first prior watching the whole thing w/ sub! BTW, viki sub is complete so thankful for the fast sub as well. It's been a while since we've seen them in small screen, I can't believe it takes that loooooong to produce a lakorn and the waiting period for the completion of a lakorn is excruciating!

I've just missed their acting together so much I've been watching their parts many times!! I like Myumi she's mature for her age (she's supposed to be 15 years of age here right?), not just a typical girl we've seen chasing cute boys, oh remind me of that psycho Aiko gosh this girl is way too much she needs to be in a mental institute and lock up for good, I can't stand her just by her appearance alone (sorry)! Seiko is cute, her character suits her, very refine, proper, shy, compatible for Tak who is gentleman with good looks to die for same for Ryu oh my gosh this boy really skip a beat of my heart as always everything he does is way too adorable! I am loving' his character which is opposite character of Tak. Ryu is very intelligent, aggressive, strong all the traits of a leader, don't forget a plus very handsome ( Yaya knows her Pe Chai really well) and a lot of sense of humor!!!

Just hate the killing part when everyone died and just Tak and Ryu were left behind. Good thing Ryu is Tak's pillar of strength after this tragic event that happened to them. Actually I didn't expect this to happen sooner. And there's another sad part that will happened eventually for me the separation of Ryu and Myumi for 7 long years and him being womanizer (just a cover up though, but damn i hate him for that hahaha!) Well, that's it for now. Have a blessed weekend everyone!
Thank you for your spoiler of eo2 for RRHLT.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I like the bromance.....The romance of takeshi/seiko is ok for me...but they don't have much scene yet

LOVE Ryu and Myumi....from the pix...total cuteness....Ryu character seems more ...can't find the word

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@preciouskj & So_obsessed, welcome to the home sweet home of Yadech and enjoy na ka,

Some of the cute gifs of Ryu and Mayumi from pantip

They are so cute.....it's definitely worth waiting for......

Peekaboo.....

Got to drag her into the bathroom.....

Smell so good...why you're so soft......

Psycho.....you're dead!

Let's me kiss you......

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
Thanx @bubba for the gifs lol they make me smile from ear to ear hehe. Thank you!!!
@vimalee Thank you for all the links to the episode from non sub to sub. Your the greatest. 

Wait what am I thinking YOU ALL ARE SO GREAT!!!

Yahh more filming hehe I love how his pose is so protective of his Yaya. Thanx @bubba for gorgeous pic hehe!!

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
Good Morning Girls!

Heres a pic to get us excited for the next taluikongtai segment which is @14:30 Thailand time 

Cr: Taluikongtai: กู๊ดไนท์กันด้วยภาพนี้ละกานนนน พรุ่งนี้เปิดกองวิก 3 มีฟินๆอีกเพียบบบ #บายยยยย #รีบนอน #จะได้รีบตื่นมาเฝ้าทีวีก่อนใคร

Translated means: Good night with this pic, stay tuned to channel 3 you will see more touching pics #bye #rushtosleep #then will be on (?) to see them

Remember this teaser that I'm sure all of us had replayed over and over again!! well in just a good short hours we will see this interview

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLSFlzoXSyE
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QLSFlzoXSyE

preciouskj

sarNie Hatchling
Thank you everyone for your kind welcome !!

Can not stop myself thinking of this cute koo jin, a part of me really Hope they Will end together but a part of me try to stay in the reality if they do not end together i Will not hurt lol

Saw so Many cute moment of them make me so happy !! Please god help us to make those 2 perfect people to be the most beautiful couple un real Life on this world !!