[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Continue to film RFTD today.....

Wow......love  Yaya new CF (Brand's Bird's Nest Mother's Day).....it's so beautiful and touching indeed!   :heart: :heart: :heart:

Bonus picture......Nadech is very very handsome!!!

Good night and sweet dreams na ka......

cr:as tagged

chaitra

sarNie Adult
Oh wow. Rising Sun was definitely worth the wait. Thank you Del Rey :)

Even though the pace was a bit slow, the beautiful picturization makes up for it. Sakura trees are B.E.A.Utiful.

Mario an Teaw really look good together. But Nadech is the highlight on the screen. No wonder Yaya praises him a lot. LOR MAKKKKK !  His expressions were so good. Nadech's character is a definite contrast for Mario's. Hope we get to see more of  Mayumi today. ALL in ALL rising sun is definitely looking good. :)

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Thank you everyone for sharing na!! Thank you bubba, Vimalee and pentchik for picture.

I really love Yaya new cf a lot. It's so heartwarming and very touching. Both mother and daughter look really beautiful. Yaya got her mom beauty and kind heart. I just love it so much.
The love of a daughter and her mom. Make me miss my mom sooo much when I watched the cf. The warmth feeling of hugging a mom make you feel comfort and safe....I love love it!!

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Sigh - That dimple....Can i have the Summary? I remember reading it but it to far back to try to find again..thx

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Good morning/night everyone and thanks for your wonderful shares na ka.

Awww......Nadech's working hard for the upcoming big concert.....su su na....

Dr. Mayumi and the kid are so cute.....

cr:as tagged & aumieyejung

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Yay....finally finish ep.1, so far so good.  The scenery is beautiful and the acting is great!  I love the interaction between Ryu and Takeshi not to mention they're eye candy esp. Ryu :bhehe:.   I totally agreed with Yaya about Nadech being exceptionally handsome and amazingly talented in here.  His acting is smooth and natural :thumbsup:.  His character is so enjoyable to watch.  LOL at the scene, while Ryu was very enjoying his food, his uncle said he wanted him to marry Mayumi so he choked on his food, then sadly gave in, and finally got mad.  His expression was priceless......Can't wait to see Mayumi.   Ep.2, here I come!!!

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
The debut of Mayumi was the highlight for me having stayed till very late to watch, P6, P7. So hilariously cute, funny they were, fighting each other. As we expect Yadech dun disappoint at all, I love their scenes. She is no pushover, so feisty and beautiful. His kissing mouth oh so cute, if only it landed on Mayumi but would be too soon, hope it happens in RS2. Ryu you meet your match and got to take back words you voiced, you're so going to regret. For a switch Takeshi articulated love advice to Ryu (I think), very refreshing and see a stronger side of him.

Enjoy epi2 bubba♥

taytay702

sarNie Egg
sawadee ka everyone....I have ma jor big confession...I find myself watching Episode 2 like 3 times...Morning (LIVE), Noon at work (while review loan documents shhhh 555) and now evening at home!!!  I got some major Nadech issues 555  he...i mean they are so good looking ...actually everyone looks great!!!

jomacar2k6

sarNie Egg
I want to comment regarding the episode today even with no eng sub but don't want to spoil it to those who have not watched it yet.

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@key, thank you my dear.  I haven't get a chance to watch ep. 2 yet, but I'm looking forward to my appointment with ep. 2 tonight ja.  I'm pretty sure it'll be enjoyable na ka.

I'll probably be impatient and skip to Yadech parts first just like MrsChum hahaha.  Anyway, I'm looking forward to see Yadech .....
Love Ryu's expression .... :ghehe:

Awww.... his kissing lips :heart: :coverlaf:......

Fastbeam even captures a cute moment......

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
Hi Ladies,

For all you ladies who aren't able to understand It would make me happy to sub Ryu and Mayumi's parts for this episode but bear with me I am just going to type it out I don't have time time to edit it in the videos so you can enjoy very shortly..... 

Also I can't do this for every episode but because I have time today I can do this so please don't expect it each time an episode airs... 

Hak you girls

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
Here you go for Ep 2 part 6/9

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPk-BLhieBo
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JPk-BLhieBo

Starts @ 8:47

Mayumi: YOU PERVERT!
Background: Takeshi "Ryu has to be around here" Other bodyguard " In the washroom!"
Ryu: If your not still I'm going to rape you for sure"
Background: Takeshi "Where did he go off to?... Let's split up before my father knows"
Mayumi: You crazy...You (?)
Ryu: Im not that type of person.... How come your body smells so good?....
Mayumi: Get your face away from me
Ryu: Your fist is so stiff and you are so feisty
Mayumi: Let go! Let go!
Ryu: Your entire body is firm too 
Mayumi: You foul mouth
Ryu: Im not a foul mouth, I didn't mean to.
Ryu: Pretty and feisty like you is just my style, Let me kiss you just once.
Ryu: You think I was actually going to kiss you for real
Mayumi: You (?) Im going to kill you
Mayumi: You think your going to get away that easily

*Sorry for some (?) I couldn't quite understand a couple of words