[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Just seeing them spending time together especially in an activity that is nadech's favorite im on cloud9 ❤❤❤ ! Finally yaya accepts the invite ! 
I'll join you lovely bcos you are great company ! Thank you for giving us beautiful Sunday with hot pics, vdo and your generosity, mulu! 

Del Rey

sarNie Hatchling
OMG!!!! THAT'S SOO CUTE AND HEARTWARMING :heart: :heart: :heart:
I was so surprised when I saw them together wake-boarding!!! Didn't Nadech give this an example for what his girlfriend should be ready/prepared for him to do??? So loving!!
They are soooooo IN LOVE :heart: :heart:

Thank you Lovely_k!! :)

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
thanks Lovely_k miss you sweetie

hi all 

but i'm sure inspite of these solid evidences i'm sure yadech will still deny that  they are secret lovers  like the scarp thing 

possible yadech alibis:

1)henry wants to do wake boarding
2)our moms are with us we are not alone
3)we are siblings any ways(hehehe silly excuse)

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi yk it is so nice to have you back, welcome. Miss you much. Laughing over your pointers but obviously will be their response if asked. i know you'll join us on the grand day in TH plus a handful ladies, we are more than ready. Take care yk, hak.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Wow, what a beautiful morning waking up to Yadech spending time with their family and loved ones.   Thanks again, lovely for always sending us to :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9:

The artist said last time she drew Pe Chai looking at Nong Sao, this time it is Nong Sao turn to look at Pe Chai...  :heart: :heart: :heart:

credit as tagged and NY CLUB

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Welcome to this thread,   joellove12...!!!

Thanks for stopping by and hope you will have fun with us here.....come back and visit us again na.

joellove12 said:
Can you do the recap then...please!hehe...I really want to know how they start their relationship..
anyway hi guys I'm newbie here. Sorry for my bad english.

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Good morning/night my lovely ladies and thanks so much for a wonderful surprise!!!
@joellove12, welcome to this awesome thread, hope you will enjoy being here with us na.
@yk, so glad to see your comment.  Sure miss you na .

Awww.......A very exciting morning indeed!  I'm so happy with Yadech's family activity..... :dance1: :wub: :cloud9: .
Thanks to pitta for putting these together -- mae Keaw and Yaya uploaded the pictures to ig simultaneously :heart: :heart: :heart:

:heart: :heart: :heart: ....mae Keaw  posted this to wish every fanclubs good night and sweet dreams......

Thanks Vimalee for sharing. 
Awwww.........a beautiful drawing for a perfect couple...... :heart: :heart: :heart:
Vimalee said:

credit as tagged and NY CLUB

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Welcome joellove hope you'll have fun. Here is a place with lots and lots of love expressions for our yadech and among us ! We cant reach this page without it. Enjoy na ka.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
@lakornfan8, this will air after Rising Sun Part 1 (Taew and Mario) which will air its first episode on Wednesday, July 16th.

:welcome1:  lakornfan8.   Thanks for stopping by and visit us again na.

I'm extremely happy for Yaya that she had the rare opportunity to attend the Chanel 2014 Fall & Winter Collection.    Wow, she was the first Thai actress to be invited to the event and even got the front seat VIP.   I think her red dress is very pretty and sophisticated and Yaya wore it beautifully.   The color is rich but not flashy, the top frill added some jazz, the boots and bracelets are chic and trendy, and the material texture is very smooth, soft, and yet heavy.   I have a pink outfit made with the same or similar material.   

credit as tagged and Urassayaclub FB

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Hi everyone it's been a long time I've actually commented. I hope everyone is doing well.

I actually hv a question, what time period is this drama taking place bc the type of clothes they r wearing r traditional Japanese clothes but some of there non traditional outfits don't look that pleasing. I'm really not liking the clothes they r wearing. What time periods is this Lakorn?

Del Rey

sarNie Hatchling
Kikichue1 said:
Hi everyone it's been a long time I've actually commented. I hope everyone is doing well.

I actually hv a question, what time period is this drama taking place bc the type of clothes they r wearing r traditional Japanese clothes but some of there non traditional outfits don't look that pleasing. I'm really not liking the clothes they r wearing. What time periods is this Lakorn?
Hi Kikichue1!!! :)

From what I saw, Nadceh wore an outfit that looked like it was from the 1960s-70s era... Maybe it's during that time period??? Also, in kittaya's translation of RFTD, Ryu and Mayumi were at a club, and disco music was on or disco was popular at the time...
Please correct me if I'm wrong. :) For me though on their clothing style, I think they look cute!!! I like it. :heart:

chaitra

sarNie Adult
HI ladies, so sorry I wasn't keeping well. Sudden climate changes here in Bangalore. But am all fine now. Will be posting in one hour :)

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi Chai sorry to hear you're under the weather. Please take care, dun worry about updating the ff, you being well is of utmost inportance. Thank you for thinking of us even in ailing condition, tc.

chaitra

sarNie Adult
So sorry guys have some urgent work to take care of. I will post tomorrow morning at any cost. have a great night. :)

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
@chaitra, take care of yourself and family first okay and thanks again for being so generous with your time.

Ladies and gentlemen if any, two more days....!!!

credit as tagged and NY CLUB FB