[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Hello my dear ladies and thanks for your wonderful shares na ka.

@MrsChum,  it's  Khao Phansa day,  Buddist Lent Day which is  a national holiday .

The premium book of The Rising Sun is so beautiful......

Very nice......

cr: as tagged

Good night and sweet dreams everyone.

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
MrsChum said:
Good night bubba and morning to oversea Yadecher!!

Here is the translation to this article, So thankful to @wasabizan for posting on instagram

•   wasabizan @trantrangkuteo @elsaong 
    First column - Yaya's interview "P'Nadech is so great. I worked with him a lot. What I remember is that one day when we were filming this lakorn, I stopped,looked at P'Nadech and like..."wow! He did a great job" I don't remember what scene. He's so skilled and his skill get better and better. I really mean it. I just feel that in this lakorn, he's not only handsome, really handsome, but he's also so charming that I've never seen before." (P'Barry Nadech! Did you bribe her? hahaha Just kidding) "Many people kept asking me when it airs. I also want to watch it. Everyone wait for it. It's something new that we rarely see in the lakorn industry. It's about Japanese. It's very fun. As much as I saw the scene of other actors without me, they all are great. I give them all 100%. I hope that all fans will like it and be as happy as when we worked because we all are happy." 41min

•   wasabizan @trantrangkuteo @elsaong 
    second column - Nadech's interview
    "In "Duang Jai Akkanee", I knew her some. At that time, I met and worked together with them, so they're my first group of friend that grew together from the same lakorn and knew one another just 6 people (P'Boy Pakorn, Mark Prin, Margie Rasri, Kimmy Kimberley, Mint Chalida, Yaya Urassaya and Barry Nadech) as friends from the same industry. After "4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao" ended, we still talk together via Whatapp as a group." "After I and she met each other in that lakorn, we separated for a while and then, we had event together, but at that time, we were not close to each other yet. When we had many more lakorns together from "Game Rai Game Rak", "Thoranee Ni Nee Krai Krong" back-to-back, we worked together a lot, advertising, events and many things, we've seen each other often, worked together often, so we became friends and closer and closer. We went anywhere together, went to the events out of town together. Our moms also went with us. I don't know how to explain what it is and since when."

• Read more at http://web.stagram.com/n/nyclub_pantip/#fXTEs8Zs5loV7vhs.99

chaitra

sarNie Adult
fea4567 said:
Thank you bubba, Vimalee, and RakLakornNYK for photos and translations.

@Chaitra, thank you for always spoiling us with updates on your ff and not just 1 chapter but sometimes 2 or 3 for that matter.  Maybe you should post this on the FF forum so that others who does not visit this forum gets a chance to read such a wonderful FF and I want everyone to see what a wonderful talent you have.  Who knows, you might even inspire other FF writers to update their story when they see the amount of dedication and fast update from you.  So glad you're a Yadech fan.

HI Fea4567,

I'm so sorry I did not notice this post before. I was writing climax so i dint notice any post.

You said I am talented and I am truly honored. I will post this in ff section in AF after i complete it. The whole idea of posting everyday was to keep you guys entertained till RS airs. I so so so happy that you liked the FF.

I wanted to read Yadech ff, but every site I visited asked for registration, but I dint want to register in anything as AF itself was too time consuming, addictive. It was too long since Yadech were seen onscreen so i thought why not just write a story for myself and make Yadech so whatever i want them to do, so this is how it started. So i wrote few scenes and somehow drama got incorporated into it and started to sound like a proper story. My Yadech mv got a lot of positive response so I thought why not just post and see what you guys think about it. SO i posted the first 9 parts of the ff and I got so many positive reviews. But those 9 parts was all i had written , so from that day i wrote day to day chapters and somehow reached maybe 56 parts by now. 

This was all possible by our lovely Yadechers who sent feed backs and encouraged me to write further, so no matter how many thanks i say to you guys it is still not enough. Now if i knew that AF has an FF section this story would have never happened and i would be busy reading other ff's.

I thank you from the bottom of my heart. I really mean it. Yadech all the way .....Have a good day   :)
I wont be posting anything today guys, so sorry. By monday i promise I will finish the ff. 

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi @lovely glad ure back and hope ure very well ! miss you very much. thanks for the trans. yaya's endless adoration for her bf such a gf thing ! they're really sweet and close, each with more laudation for the other, bestest friends/couple. hope u'll visit more, ❤u and your co.

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Thank you @lovely!! Welcome back na...we all miss you :)

Our girl is soo in "LoVE"!! Praising her p'chai big time. Wish I can be there next to her while she was giving this interview, I want to see the spark and the glitter in her eye when she was praising Nadech. He is one lucky guy to always Yaya praising him like that. Yaya words " he's not only handsome, really handsome, but he's also so charming that I've never seen before." :heart: :heart: :cloud9: :cloud9:

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@Lovely, welcome back and sure miss you na.  Thanks for sharing and thanks to @wasabizan for translating na ka.

Awww......Yaya is so proud of her pe Nadech.  She's constantly praising him handsome and talented.  I especially love the parts where she said that he is so talented,  his skill is amazingly improving everyday and he's truly handsome and charming. :heart: :wub:

I'm so excited and can't wait to see Nadech in action.......

Our handsome and talented pra'ek ......

Our beautiful couple........

cr:as tagged

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Thank you so much my lovely for sharing the translation!    I've missed you na and I'm glad you stopping by.

MrsChum, you want you see the sparks and glitters in Yaya's eyes when she praised her Pe Chai, but for me I wanted to know what kind of spell has he put on her, hehehehehe.  How come she has been praising him this handsome, that handsome, how charming, etc. in every articles even though they didn't even ask or mention about his appearance.  

Nadech's Interview:

"After she and I met each other in that lakorn, we separated for a while and then, we had event together, but at that time, we were not close to each other yet. When we had many more lakorns together from "Game Rai Game Rak", "Thoranee Ni Nee Krai Krong" back-to-back, we worked together a lot, advertising, events and many things, we've seen each other often, worked together often, so we became friends and closer and closer. We went anywhere together, went to the events out of town together. Our moms also went with us. I don't know how to explain what it is and since when."

The last sentence that I highlighted in Nadech's interview sounds very simple and may not mean anything in English, but to many people who can read Thai including myself, we felt that it carried a more deeper meaning.....He doesn't know when and how they become this close....how they care and concern for each other.    I really like this one comment, " You meant you didn't know when and how you have feeling for her? "

MrsChum said:
Thank you @lovely!! Welcome back na...we all miss you :)

Our girl is soo in "LoVE"!! Praising her p'chai big time. Wish I can be there next to her while she was giving this interview, I want to see the spark and the glitter in her eye when she was praising Nadech. He is one lucky guy to always Yaya praising him like that. Yaya words " he's not only handsome, really handsome, but he's also so charming that I've never seen before." :heart: :heart: :cloud9: :cloud9:

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi Vimalee thank you ! It makes perfect sense, he is into her unconsciously, that is just wonderful ! They dont have to try so hard to be a couple aka they're heaven matched and perfect for each other. Have a nice Sunday vimalee.

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@MrsChum, Vimalee, & key, thank you my dears for sharing translations and wonderful comments ja.

Wow......The poster's already up at Maleenont Tower, Channel 3 building.....On air every Wednesday and Thursday at 8:15pm

Oh, Nadech.......

Ah, can't wait to see our sexy Mayumi.....

cr:as tagged & withloveurassayas

Good night and sweet dreams ja.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
@chaitra,

The last ten chapters were WOW oh WOW, and more WOW!  

This fan fiction has many flavors:  hot drama, sweet romance, and cool suspense.    I like the title that you came up with "The Battle of Love"   It sounds better than the ones I had in mind.    Mine were “Love and War” - the battle of the will for their love, and “Heart’s Desire” - each and every character in this fan fiction has a desire, and whether that desire will be fulfill or not we have to follow chaitra’s FF, hehehehehe.

Now I understand why when you said there were many secrets you would reveal in later chapters...  We found out that Michael was adopted and wow what an ungrateful person!    Mae Kaew Sudarat or Rathana is Yaya’s benefactor.  Nadech and Yaya had met when they were kids, and they met again and fell in love.  It must be fate and destiny.

I really admire Yaya’s fighting spirit and strength, her dignity and determination to keep her promise to Michael in order to save Nadech’s life.   Her sacrifice is the epitome of love that we have read or heard in literature or history where many women had sacrificed themselves for their families, countries, and their men.

I’m not too pleased that Michael managed to get another kiss from Yaya, but that would be his last because Nadech would get the rest of their lives.

Wow, the fighting sequences were very well played out.   I imagined all the guys dressing in black from the Rising Sun series were in here fighting with Nadech and his dad.   

The scene where Nadech comforted a distressed Yaya was so touching, and I'm glad they've finally found each other again.

I can’t wait to read the finale of this FF, but I feel sad at the same time that “The Battle of Love” is coming to an end.

Once again, THANK YOU so much for each and every chapter.   I’ve enjoyed reading them all.

:flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: 

chaitra

sarNie Adult
@ Vimalee

Awe, you tried to think of a name and what more could I ask for :heart:  :heart:  :heart: . :flowers: :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart: before writing the climax i thought i should at least have a name for the ff so I thought for one full day and nothing came to mind. But while writing the trailer to climax suddenly it just popped. " Heart's desire" had come into my mind but I felt it doesn't justify the climax, its more of what comes after climax. 
Dont worry about the kisses na, if you really see its just a physical touch. It gets its magic, its value, its meaning only when it is done with right person with the right feeling. :)
The battle was never against Michael, it was purely between Yadech so that's how I thought the name would be right and would  justify the climax. 
As for characters, I really don't have to say anything as all of you have described them really well. Even now when I read some previous parts I wonder and smile if I have really written all of that. This has been such an unbelievable thing in my life. One of the sweetest phases definitely. 

I can never believe that I have written something. This has been such an overwhelming experience. Being a writer was never in the list because I thought I was never capable of being a person who could sit in one place, use imaginations and ideas and write something or anything for that matter. We had this project in my 10th class where we were supposed to write a short story and till this date my score is 0 in that. I couldnt get past through half a page LOL. 

Yadech, biggest inspiration. I literally watch movies and shows of 5 different languages excluding Thai. But I have never seen the kind of magic Yadech have in any other industry till now. Truly UNIQUE. 
Even after writing over 150 pages in MS word I still cant find proper words to thank each and every one of you guys who send feed backs and encourage so much. SO thank you thank you Thank you so so so much. :)

PS. I might update today night or tomorrow morning. Have a great day :)  :flowers:  :flowers:  :flowers:  :flowers:  :flowers:  :flowers:

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Thank you mc, appreciate your kind posts so we get a chance to have a look at pics in Premium Mag. You are definitely one great contributor, i wouldn't know where to get these items if not for you so thank you so much ❤u, good night sweet dreams.

chaitra

sarNie Adult
Funny thing happened today morning. I had a beautiful dream that suddenly i get a call from Thailand that my story is selected for a Yadech lakorn and I get to go to Thailand and meet Yadech. Then i fell from my bed. LOL I was reminded that such life changing things happen only in movies. hehehe

BUt how I wish that Yadech are acting out "The battle of Love" or reading it, at least in the alternate universe   :)

@MrsChum thank you so much for the shares. Cant wait to see the battle between Ryu and Mayumi :)

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
Lovely_k said:
"I don't know how to explain what it is and since when."

don't know how to explain what it is and since when? :bhehe: :pervie: should we do the recap section ....hahahhahahhahaaaa we all knew what it is and what is inside ur heart  Nadech...

joellove12

sarNie Egg
huanzhu said:

don't know how to explain what it is and since when? :bhehe: :pervie: should we do the recap section ....hahahhahahhahaaaa we all knew what it is and what is inside ur heart  Nadech...

Can you do the recap then...please!hehe...I really want to know how they start their relationship..
anyway hi guys I'm newbie here. Sorry for my bad english.

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
Hi Girls,

Thank you for the welcome back.... I missed you girls sooooooo much......Well with that said I wanted share the following pictures shall, from the looking at the pictures shall we all make arrangements to be at NY's wedding hehehe. I don't need any other evidence they are lovers.

Cr: Keaw_jung 

Cr: Urassayas " This is what cool Babysitters do"

Rising Sun Omg can't wait....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=NBoFSDCRjzM
https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=NBoFSDCRjzM

Also here is a mini scoop to NY's Music video I love the background music

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=265901933601105&set=vb.100005439000390&type=2&theater