[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
I completely agree with your MrsChum. Definitely someone is trying to bring down poor Na. It's like he's walking on eggshells and must watch his every steps. The rumor of him and Taew, is so stupid too. It's ridulous if you ask me. Good thing Nadech does not let it affect him nor does he really care. As long as he know what he is doing is not wrong. To the hater(s) "eventually you'll get tired". "Let it go, already!". smh

Anyways, so glad he has lakorn lined up for me. Hehe...i think a lot of us of been waiting patiently.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
The battle of love is not taken for a yadech ff yet chaitra. it sounds applicable. yadech are fighting hard, one to preserve their beautiful love at all costs, the other to ravage it because of love. both are fighting their battle of love for each other.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
@bubba @vimalee thank you once again for your time with trans, its really nice to know alot of yadech. so much love for yaya especially love from mae keaw and her sister ! chuck the irrelevant one about nadech but keep the part word is familiarly used between bfgf/h+w, thats how close yadech are. with appreciation♥

bubba

Keep On Smiling
meysaelee said:
Can someone share the link so I can watch it on my phone where yaya on E entertainment

Here's the link ja...Thanks to MrsChum na.
youtu.be/F4I0DNyY0bw

More action picture updates....

cr:mad:papilaaor & @keaw_jung

@MrsChum, yep they are the same word but ppl spell it differently.  It's a short e sound which must be endearing words for Nadech ja.

jomacar2k6

sarNie Egg
At very early age that's a great accomplishment for yaya! I am not surprised she is invited but the first VIP guest that is awesome!!!
She has everything multi talented, multi lingual, down to earth,even simple in style she's still look out of the ordinary. 

Thank you bubba, vimalee to keep us updated. I think wether good or bad news for nadech, i think he said before at least people still paying attention to him. You can't keep the good person down. Nadech has very strong character, no matter what he does he succeeds and on top of that he has the coolest gf everrrrrrr!!!!!!

Chaitra my dear, so glad everything's fine. I believe  that is the only way to break the wedding. Na being the aggressive one should do it coz yaya already fixed her mind to marry M. I don't trust M even if they got married, he would still threatened her if M doesn't get the love from yaya. Remember he always gets what he wants  and his love for yaya is greater than the step sister. So  he would use nadech again and again to blackmail her.
 I am very troubled now of what M will do when he finds out what's happened. I hope that Mark get the evidence asap.  Coz na dad's came to the office and he's part of all this mess. I am staying tune for the climax. Thank you.

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
bubba said:

@MrsChum, yep they are the same word but ppl spell it differently.  It's a short e sound which must be endearing words for Nadech ja.
Thank you bubba for the the info. My BFF is Lao/Thai. I get call that all the time so I didn't think it matters. I know what it mean, just thinking it's more for close friends and family calling.

jomacar2k6

sarNie Egg
Oh I forgot this part. 

I think no matter what name they call to each other is between this two close bff! It's up to them how to spice things up. Not just plain boring stuff, ppl just can't get enough of these lovely couple. Come on they stuck to each other like glue for half a decade now ppl. They know how the excitement going between them that we don't know about, they have their own world ok? :p

fea4567

sarNie Hatchling
Thank you bubba, Vimalee, and RakLakornNYK for photos and translations.

@Chaitra, thank you for always spoiling us with updates on your ff and not just 1 chapter but sometimes 2 or 3 for that matter.  Maybe you should post this on the FF forum so that others who does not visit this forum gets a chance to read such a wonderful FF and I want everyone to see what a wonderful talent you have.  Who knows, you might even inspire other FF writers to update their story when they see the amount of dedication and fast update from you.  So glad you're a Yadech fan.

bubba

Keep On Smiling
An article from sanook
http://news.sanook.com/1627137/

Yaya looks magnificently beautiful at Paris Fashion Week

It's not often that we get to see an actress from Thailand attending the world-class event.  But recently, Yaya Urassaya
was invited by Voguethailand magazine to France and made an appearance at the Paris Fashion Week to attend the show
with a new collection Haute Couture Fall/Winter 2014-2015.

At this event, Yaya appeared in a fitted red dress with detail, elegant boots, and bracelets from Chanel Collection Chanel
Pre-Fall 2014.   One can say that she's totally beautiful, sophisticated, and flawless while retaining the style of Yaya that
didn't show fancy but appealing.  She didn't have to do much and still caught the attention from the media not losing to
the international celebs at all.

Not only our hometown superstar watched the fashion show front row known as VIP,  Yaya also got to rub shoulders with
Jared Leto, a cool actor who won an Oscar last.  This made Thai girls more jealous  than her standing alongside Nadech.

Good night and sweet dream everyone.

Del Rey

sarNie Hatchling
Wow! Thanks @bubba for the translation!!! I am so proud of her for getting invited!!! Se looked simple, but beautiful, elegant and sophisticated. :) I hope she gains more international fans because she deserves it! She has a good life, and isn't messed up like A LOT of Hollywood US celebs. She isn't a part of any scandals. She an innocent, caring person. She s a fantastic role model to everyone from young to old. Same with our Nadech too, and other awesome actors/actresses. And I appreciate them help change and affect the world :) :) :heart:

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
absolutely proud of yaya ! sanook gave the highest acclaim which she rightly deserves. thank you bubba for your time with this praiseworthy translation ♥ everybody loves yaya. jared leto loves his mom vv much just like nadech, nadech ure on par !

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Thank you bubba for the translation. Sooo proud of our girl for receiving all the praise from a lot of ppl. She is well deserve for her hard work.