[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
feel sad for nadech, even his mom not knowing whereabouts of yaya. poor yaya. nadech is almost there with his analysis. hope they find yaya very soon. thanks chaitra.

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Oh thank you @chaitra!!

Mae K is so sweet and kind not wanting to harm her only child. She have to lied to Nadech so Nadech won't feel any worse. A mother love is deep and strong, protecting her child is all she can do. But I'm glad she told him the truth after all. The truth hurt but it will heel faster. Nadech is in pain but still can think and figure out what went wrong with the issue with Yaya and Michael. Such a smart and intelligent man. No wonder Yaya is madly in LOVE with him...su su na Nadech!!

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Awww......Yaya is gorgeous in the tight red dress from Chanel 'Paris to Dallas' Pre-Fall 2014, completed with Chanel booties and gold bracelets.
I think Yaya wore it better.......

cr:Thai/Hollywood Celebs Styles Spectator

Mae Keaw is being supportive of Yaya.....must be pretty proud of her....

cr:love nadechyaya

Good night and sweet dreams everybody

jomacar2k6

sarNie Egg
As usual yaya looks simply gorgeous! No doubt abt that! Red color suits her and yellow the most!

Oh boy with all the teasers coming out, don't know how much longer i can contain myself not to get antsy, please show it already, ch3!!!

I am glad nadech finally figured out, what went wrong, why yaya broke up with him. But saddened due to the fact that he knows but can't do anything about it as of yet. He's right yaya won't testify esp now that she knew that M is capable of putting harm to nadech by all means. Poor girl she's been traumatized so much. @chaitra since we're getting nearer to the final chapter, I feel like i don't want to end this. I hope this is not your first and last ff, really love your writing crafts.

Btw, What is suay? Does it mean beautiful? tried google search can't find it! Thank you all.

chaitra

sarNie Adult
Yes Jom, suay means beautiful. So excited for RS. I hope that the ladies are all geared up to translate it for us. We will be forever thankful. 

Will be posting in 1 hour, hold onto your seats :) 

chaitra

sarNie Adult
Part - 50

Nadech calls the press and announces his condition to be absolutely fine. He hoped that somehow Yaya would see this and can calm herself.

Yaya was awake after 6 hours. The nurse changed her clothes and got her cleaned. After she is put back to bed Michael comes into her room and turns on the TV and shows Nadech’s interview. Yaya gets up and sits on her bed watched the news happily and was finally relieved that he is alright. She immediately thanks god.

Michael sits opposite to her.

Michael: (calm) Just listen to me for one minute then you can do or say whatever you want. I accept I did that to Nadech. But I never wanted to cause any harm to you. I’m extremely sorry for what I did to you. (Pausing) I am just asking for one and only thing. Please marry me. Just marry me and I promise I won’t ever get close to him. He will get everything he is supposed to get including the partnership to this company. You can be however you want. I promise I will take care of you as much as I can.

Yaya: (very serious) Can I ask you something? How is it possible that you didn’t even think about your dear sister before hurting him?

Michael: She is dear to me and but not as much as you. I care for her like a brother but I’m not her real brother. I was adopted when I was 8. Same as you, lost parents in the same flood. But no parent can be same as your own parent right. Macrovitz family did give me everything I wanted but they can never come close to be my real parents. So now you know that you are the only thing I have ever wanted as a family in this life. That why I did what I did when Nadech touched you. I’m ready to do everything and anything to get you. Now the decision is in your hands.

Yaya had never seen such an ungrateful person. The Macrovitz family treated him much more than a son. They had given him more importance than Matt. He should be extremely grateful for having such parents but how could he even think this way. She was thankful for Mae Pla every waking minute. Yaya knew there was no point in talking about this issue to him or advise him. She knew that she had no choice, even if she did, she would never choose to be with Nadech again because she was scared that she will lose him forever just like her parents and Mae Pla.

Yaya: (extremely calm, serious) Alright. I will marry you but I have conditions. One. You will not touch me till Nadech and Matt are married. Two. You will never ever think of harming him or his family again. I want the project to go according to plan and you should give all the credits to him. Three. You will let me be free, you will not restrict, follow or keep me locked up or do any type of nonsense.

Michael: (smiling) Agreed. Thank you so much. Please recover fast. I will go get started with the wedding preparations.

Yaya just sighed after he left. She was feeling fine the minute she saw Nadech on TV.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The same evening…

Mae Keaw: Nadech, Matt is here. She wants to see you.

Nadech couldn’t afford to tell the truth to Mae Keaw also, as he dint want her to get involved in all this. So he still acted like he dint know anything about Yaya.

Nadech: (dull) I don’t want to see anyone apart from Yaya.

Mae Keaw: But Nadech, Matt has been visiting the hospital every day. I think you should at least see her.

Nadech nods ok.

Matt: (happy) I’m so happy you are alright Nadech. (Hugging him) I was so worried.

Nadech: (smiling) I’m fine Matt. Please don’t worry. (Pausing, curious) How are Khun Michael and Yaya. I still get a chance to see them.

Matt: Yes. Michael had planned a surprise for Yaya and took Yaya to her dad’s side country, Norway. They just arrived this afternoon.

Nadech: But I thought they will be coming after 2 days.

Matt: That’s what he had told us, but they had such a great time in Norway that they rushed back to get on with their wedding plans. (Smiling) Oh! They are so in love.

Nadech was shocked but not to a great extent, he knew he had to expect this sooner or later.

Nadech: So when are they getting married? And did you see Yaya?

Matt: Yes I did. I saw her walking in the lawn, alone, lost in thoughts. Probably, she must be thinking about her wedding plans. They are getting married at the start of next month. Michael wanted to hurry, but dad asked him to keep it next month as dad wanted him to have a grand wedding.

Nadech: (smiling, that he has time) That’s great. Did Yaya seem physically ok?

Matt: (confused) Yes she looked fine. I didn’t get a chance to talk to her but she looked fine. Why Nadech?

Nadech: (smiling) I mean she is getting married. This is huge for a girl. (Giggling) So I just asked.

Matt: (smiling) That’s true. Brother asked to tell you to take care of yourself and that he is sorry he dint come to see you yet. He will be coming soon.

Nadech: (smiling) That’s fine Matt.

Matt: (dull) Nadech get well soon na. I want you to be a part of the wedding.

Nadech: (smiling) Of course Matt. I wouldn’t miss it for the world.

Matt leaves. Mark immediately calls and tells him that he has GPS tracked and that they both are in Thailand, itself. He also said that he received a call from Michael just now asking Mark to meet him as they had to get the wedding invitations printed. Nadech tell him what Matt had told.

Nadech was just relieved to know that Yaya was fine and thankful the there was still time left for the wedding. Now he had to concentrate on recovering faster.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

chaitra

sarNie Adult
Part - 51

Mint was extremely busy in handling the office and work at the site, seeing that the pillars were still being placed. Mark was busy in finding Michael’s former assistant. Nadech was taken out of ICU and shifted to a general ward.

A week passes by. Yaya was fully recovered and healthy but had completely turned cold towards people. Nadech was still not talking to his dad, in spite him trying to talk to Nadech repeatedly. Mae Keaw was worried as to why Yaya had still not come to the hospital but couldn’t do anything as she was busy taking care of Nadech. Michael had once visited the hospital and Nadech and Michael had had a polite interaction.

Mae Keaw was taking care of Nadech day and night and he was recovering faster. The doctors finally gave an ok and sent him home. His hair line fracture was already healing.

Since Nadech finally went home and was feeling much better, he did some of the work though his laptop, thus handling the office easing a little bit of Mint’s burden. Mint arrives to Yaya’s mansion.

Mint: Can I see Khun Yaya? I am here regarding office work.

Maid: Sure Mam.

Yaya asks the maid to send her to her room.

Mint: (happy) Yaya how are you? It’s been so long since we talked.

Yaya: (crossing her legs, cold) I’m fine Mint, please sit down. How are you?

Mint: (wondering at her behavior, sitting down) I’m…I’m fine. (Curious) Yaya why dint you come to hospital to see P’Nadech. And why were you away from office and project for almost a week?

Yaya: (mocking, cold) P’Nadech? So he is already your P’ now? Great. See you wanted one of P’Nadech’s and you got the “P’Nadech”.

Mint: (worried) Why are you saying like that?

Yaya: (laughing sadistically) First Matt and now you too. Boy, he is a charmer?

Mint: (outraged) Yaya. Stop it. How can you say such a thing? He is injured and this is what you can think about. He is like my brother.

Yaya: (casual) Whatever. Anyways may I know why you troubled yourself to come up to my house?

Mint: (worried) I was worried as to why you were not coming to the office all these days.

Yaya: Oh! I was in Norway with Michael. Didn’t you hear, I’m getting married in 2 and a half weeks. It’s a good thing you here though, I can hand in my resignation. I will not be coming to the office from now.

Mint was in absolute shock.

Mint: (angry) How the hell can you leave Nadech? You loved him so much. And you’re resigning now.

Yaya: (smiling) Don’t tell me I have to explain it to you to. It’s best you stay out of my life.

Mint: (angry) Is that so? Then fine. Do whatever you want. (Smirking) Maybe money can actually buy it all, including love. Or was it love in the first place?

Yaya: (smiling) I don’t care about your opinion. Here, my resignation.

Mint: You know the only reason I’m taking this is because I don’t want you to come near P'Nadech and upset him again. Good bye.

Mint just barges out. Yaya was depressed and so she  just lay on her bed.

Mint: (smiling, calling Nadech) P’Nadech, I have acted however you have asked. NO, she did not get any kind of doubt. She believes that she has pushed all of us away. She also gave in her resignation. Ok fine. I will see you later.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After 2 days Michael and his family had arrived to Nadech’s house to enquire about his health and invite them to the wedding. Yaya was not present. After they left, Nadech held his crutch and went inside his room, sat down and thought as to what he had to do. Mae Keaw sees this and is now worried that her son might spoil his health. She finally takes the matter into her own hands and decides that it’s time to meet Yaya.

Mae Keaw arrived to Yaya’s mansion the next day. Yaya had never expected to see her. She was shocked. She joined her hands and greeted and Mae Keaw nodded.

Mae Keaw: (serious but calm) Yaya, I want to talk to you about something important.

Yaya: (wondering) Please come in. (pausing) Let’s go upstairs.

Mae Keaw followed her to her room.

Yaya: (worried, smiling) Yes tell me.

Mae Keaw: (curious, ordering) Why dint you come to the hospital or to our house to see Nadech?

Yaya: (casual) I thought I will come but I was so busy in preparing for the wedding that I couldn’t make time. I sent Michael instead.

Mae Keaw: (angry) Couldn’t make time? How can you be like this?

Yaya: (turning away from her) I accept that he was my boss for 2 and a half years and I should have been there, but a girl gets married only once right soooooo.

Mae Keaw: (angry) Just boss. Is that what my son is to you? Just your boss.

Yaya: (casual) I know we dated for a while but everything doesn’t work out in life right. People have to move on.

Mae Keaw: (joining her hands) Yaya please forgive us for what happened that day. I will apologize instead of Yoshio. Please don’t keep that in your heart. I will make you and Nadech get married. You both stay in the new house. If you want I and Yoshio will stay out of your life forever. You can live however you want. You have to come see Nadech. He is worried all the time. He is desperate to see you.

Yaya felt extremely guilty, but she couldn’t weaken herself. She knew that Mae Keaw was the only person in the world who can make Nadech move on in his life. She was determined not to give up at any cost.

Yaya: Mrs. Kugimiya, please forgive me but you have to understand that I am getting married pretty soon. You were at my engagement so why are you asking these questions now? (pausing) I have lots of things to do. I will come see him after my marriage.

Mae Keaw: (hurt) Is your heart made of stone? How can you be like this? Where is your humanity? Now don’t you dare tell me that you had never loved my son, that you never had any feelings for him ever? As for your engagement, I participated only because Nadech requested and asked us not to question anything.

Yaya: Mrs. Kugimiya. Please try to understand my situation also.

Mae Keaw: (yelling) That’s exactly what I’m doing. What made you leave him in a heartbeat? What made you ignore his immense love? What made you this way? I want to know where is that daughter who had come to my home with my son as his future wife and had called me mum wholeheartedly.

Yaya chocked she dint know what to say.

Mae Keaw: Where is she Yaya? Where is she?

Yaya: I don’t have time to explain. But I will just say one thing. Please keep your son away from me. Its best for the both of us.

Mae Keaw: (Calm) Return his heart and I shall keep him away from you.

Yaya: (desperate) Why don’t you understand? I don’t love him. I have no feelings towards him. It’s best if he moves on too.

Mae Keaw: (straight) Your lying. You do love my son but I really don’t know what’s making you behave this way. Please Yaya no matter what it is I guaranty you that I will take care of your problem. Please tell me.

Yaya: (angry, standing up) There is no problem. I don’t love him. And I am not lying.

Mae Keaw: (declaring, standing up) You’re lying, I know it.

Yaya: (angry) Please stop this.

Mae Keaw: I know you love my son just as much as he loves you.

Yaya: (yelling) No you don’t. And I don’t love him. This is my final answer. You have just met me once so please don’t act like you know me well.

Mae Keaw: (straight) Yes I do know you. I know you really well. I have known you from past 20 years so I know what you are.

Yaya: (casually)What ??? How on earth can you…

Mae Keaw: (interrupting, serious) I’m Rathana.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
That's it my dear ladies. I will post the climax tomorrow. Thank you so much for reading the ff. :)

fea4567

sarNie Hatchling
Thank you Mrs. Chum, huanzhu, chaitra and everyone else for always keeping the rest of  us up-to-date with videos, pictures, translations, FF's of our couple.  It really helps me with my cravings of wanting to see more of them.  Don't know what Yadech did to me but since I've discovered them I haven't been able to watch any other dramas (Korean, Thai, Taiwan, Japanese) and have only been watching their dramas and videos of them on you tube over and over and over and over and over...can't even count how many times already.

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
fea4567 said:
Thank you Mrs. Chum, huanzhu, chaitra and everyone else for always keeping the rest of  us up-to-date with videos, pictures, translations, FF's of our couple.  It really helps me with my cravings of wanting to see more of them.  Don't know what Yadech did to me but since I've discovered them I haven't been able to watch any other dramas (Korean, Thai, Taiwan, Japanese) and have only been watching their dramas and videos of them on you tube over and over and over and over and over...can't even count how many times already.
Your welcome na!! I can relate with you on that feeling about Yadech. Your not alone For a lakorn veteran like me, been watching Thai lakorn for over twenty years now and this is the first time that I have this feeling. Before I was able to watch anything as long the storyline is good and the pranang is good looking but now can't even pass first ep if it's not Yadech. Even though I tried to watch but never finish the lakorn. I'm like you watching Yadech drama and mv over and over again when I have the chance. It's suck but the fangirl is in me now....hehe

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Thanks Chaitra!! After knowing about Michael childhood story I have a little sympathy for him but his selfishness still have me dislike him. How can someone say they love you but hurt you. Michael wanting Yaya to be only his will hurt him later because he will never get the love back from Yaya. I pity him to have only one sided love...

Feel sad for Mae K. She love her son so much that she's willing to take matter in her own hand. Yaya try to act hard and cold but deep inside she must hurt so much. Shocking at the end, never expect that Rathana is Mae K. So Mae K been watching over Yaya for so long. I wonder why she never said anything before??

chaitra

sarNie Adult
@Vimalee,

hiiiiii :)

Sorry I was busy writing so i dint reply in the morning.

I must say,you have always been one the most sweetest and kindest. You are the first person who welcomed me to AF. You  interact with almost everyone with so much love and respect, I love that.

:) I love science, but i dint choose medicine. I just finished and got a degree in Computer science engineering. Will be going for a job pretty soon.

About the ff, I don't have enough words to express how thankful I am. But Thank you too much, sooo much, very very much. I'm so happy you liked it. You made time to express you opinion about the ff and I'm beyond grateful. Well I did only 50% of the job by writing the ff, the other 50% is done by you guys as you guys imagine it so well, you guys see what i see. SO THANK YOU SO MUCH :)

For a person who couldn't write about anything, I have managed to write (type) around 146 pages in Microsoft word, and that doesn't even include the climax. SO apart from the fact that i cannot believe that "I" have written so much, I really have to thank each and everyone of you guys who always read the ff, send feed backs and boost my energy and my confidence to continue writing. I mean this from my heart. :heart:

Some easy parts were so difficult to write, some difficult parts were really easy to write. Ex- The confrontation of Nadech and his dad which is my favorite confrontation, was written (typed) in 5 minutes. But some easy parts like M and Y engagement party which was explained in just 1 paragraph took me literally 1 full hour. I cant write a story in paragraphs, that's why it is in dialogues, i imagine the scene and put it on paper. 

I had forgotten about her quote in OOPS, but I think that lines sums up Yadech's love and Yaya's intention in the whole FF. Thank you Vimalee.
“Love is a feeling towards a person that no matter what, you will always stand by him/her and you can sacrifice for the person.”

Yadech have truly been inspirational.  They put a smile on my face all the time. I'm happy, i think that itself shows how much they affect. 
About Yadech and M i iwll comment after climax.

From the bottom of my heart I thank you so much Vimalee :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :) Do continue to read :)

chaitra

sarNie Adult
MrsChum said:
Thanks Chaitra!! After knowing about Michael childhood story I have a little sympathy for him but his selfishness still have me dislike him. How can someone say they love you but hurt you. Michael wanting Yaya to be only his will hurt him later because he will never get the love back from Yaya. I pity him to have only one sided love...

Feel sad for Mae K. She love her son so much that she's willing to take matter in her own hand. Yaya try to act hard and cold but deep inside she must hurt so much. Shocking at the end, never expect that Rathana is Mae K. So Mae K been watching over Yaya for so long. I wonder why she never said anything before??

HI MC,
Don't have any kind of sympathy for M. he was provided will all the love, care, facilities by Macrovitz's, who gave him more importance than Matt. Remember M's dad says that if Michael likes something, he gets it immediately, that is the level at which they had cared for him. It is sad to see that he never appreciated this fact. Yaya on the other hand who was in a similar situation learned to respect and care for Mae Pla as her own mother.
M did say that he wants all type of love from Yaya, not just the physical one. But he doesn't understand the fact that the love Yaya has for N, can never be felt for M.

Thank you @MrsChum :)

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
More clearer picture of Yaya from the fashion show. I guess Yaya is more known now since the fashion show. It's seem like there news on her in most news stand and news article in Thailand. Happy for her :clap:

Cr. star.spokedark.tv

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
chaitra said:

HI MC,
Don't have any kind of sympathy for M. he was provided will all the love, care, facilities by Macrovitz's, who gave him more importance than Matt. Remember M's dad says that if Michael likes something, he gets it immediately, that is the level at which they had cared for him. It is sad to see that he never appreciated this fact. Yaya on the other hand who was in a similar situation learned to respect and care for Mae Pla as her own mother.
M did say that he wants all type of love from Yaya, not just the physical one. But he doesn't understand the fact that the love Yaya has for N, can never be felt for M.

Thank you @MrsChum :)
I have a little sympathy for him because he lost both his parent but your right even though he lost both of his parent, he got adopted to a wealthy family unlike Yaya. He's selfish and don't have any gratitude toward the ppl that raise him and love him.

Even though I really want to know what you have in store for us for the ending but I really don't want this ff to end cus it's like my morning cup of coffee for me to wake up. I really enjoy you ff mak mak!! All I can say is Thank you from the bottom if my heart for sharing your talent with us...

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
its coincidence mae keaw is yayas benefactor ! i think she isnt disappointed, yaya turns out to be a very lovely girl. ure right about the difference between yaya and m's attitude towards their adoption. she totally feels blessed while m is a rotten apple though his adoptive parents filled him with a silver spoon, very ungrateful ! though yaya is doing all she can for her love she owns some honesty to mae keaw and nadech. mae keaw's love know no bounds, what she'll do for her son including staying away if need be ! never trust what m promised i dun trust him at all, he'll break them as soon as they're wedded though i hope it wont happen ! thank you chaitra.

Del Rey

sarNie Hatchling
Thank you @chaitra for the awesome update!!!!!! I LOVED READING THIS!!! I liked how you put cliff hangers at the end, making us want MORE!!! Mae Keaw is so sweet and loving. She is willing to sacrifice from staying away from NY to make them happy. That is so loving!!! Yaya must of felt so bad! :( it's quite COOL how Mae Keaw and Yaya are connected! :D can't wait for the next update chaitra!!!!

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Hello Everyone! Hope all is doing well!
Ayeee I am getting more and more excited about RS. The teasers are really such a tease. I can feel my heart pumping already. LoL
Wow! I must Yaya looks stunning at the Fashion Show. I like this basic look on her. Not overdoing it and still looking beautiful. You can really see the mixture in her.
Khub Khun Mak Mak Everyone for sharing all these beautiful pictures, videos and translating.

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Good morning/night everyone and glad to see you back m9.

Glad to see Yaya got to meet one of the most acclaimed fashion designers in the world, Karl Lagerfield!

Yaya looks so elegant along with all the famous people there......

cr:withloveurassayas & yaya ig