[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Thank you na MrsChum for sharing this picture.    Now I can't wait for the MV.   So after filming this MV, Yaya left for Paris for the Vogue magazine photo shoot.   No wondered Nadech missed her already.  Just look at him the day after Yaya left Thailand.  His mom even posted that he was out of battery or energy, hehehehe.

MrsChum said:
Awwwwwweee!! :heart: :heart: :heart:

credit keaw_jung IG

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Look at Yaya.....She seems so content, serene, and peaceful just like she was in a sweet dream stage.   I so cannot wait to hear them sing " Will We Ever Love Each Other?"  or "Cross Love"    We already heard Pe Neung and Lula version and the lyrics and melody are just beautiful!!

MrsChum said:
Sweet!! :heart: :heart: :cloud9: :cloud9:

chaitra

sarNie Adult
Part - 45

Mae Keaw and Yoshio rushed to the hospital. The doctors had performed MRI, full body X-ray and few other tests.

Mae Keaw: (devastated, crying) Doctor… I’m … I’m his mother. Please tell me what has happened to my son.

Yoshio holds her shoulders supporting her.

Yoshio: (devastated, trying to stay strong) Doctor, can you please let us know how our son is?

Doctor: I cannot give any information as off now. Please be seated. As soon as we study his reports we will let you know.

Yoshio: (extremely worried) Doctor, please save my son at any cost.

Mae Keaw: (desperate, pleading) Please doctor you have to save him.

Doctor:  Please know that I will do everything possible to save him. Please don’t worry. Now let us do our jobs please.

They studied all the reports and came back.

Mae Keaw: Is my son ok? Please tell me he is ok.

Doctor: (stressing) Your son is very very lucky Mrs. Kugimiya. He doesn’t have any major injury.

Yoshio: (alarmed) He fell from 25 feet. Please check again. Any internal injuries. Please double check again.

Doctor: (happy) Trust us, we have tripled checked. I can’t believe his injuries are minor.

Mae Keaw: 25 feet doctor, how is that possible? If you don’t mind can we get a second opinion?

Doctor: (smiling) You please do everything you possibly can. I can understand what you feeling. Here is what I think happened based on what the workers described.

OneHis fall was not 1 big fall. His leg got caught in the steel cable, so his fall was broken into 2 shorter falls. His momentum got divided.

TwoSince his leg got caught in the steel cable for a second, the steel cable absorbed some of the impact and reduced the effect on him.

ThreeWhen he fell, he fell with his back first. Now, if he would have landed on his back, he might have died or would be severely injured or might have been paralyzed forever. But he landed on his front, little sideways.

FourWhen his left leg got caught in the steel cable, it made him bend his knees a little, in response. Bending knees can reduce the impact forces upto 36 folds.

FiveNadech fell on his left side, it’s always better to fall on sides and the fact that he fell on cement bags, not hard or sharp surface is a great thing. But the only thing is that he did not cover his head. That’s why he has bleeding from his head.

SixOne of the most important things is that when Nadech fell, he was completely relaxed. And this is very rare Mrs. Kugimiya. But it’s is absolutely important. If we are relaxed while falling then the chances of the vital organs to get damaged is very less. All his internal organs are intact because of this.

When you combine all of this, the fall doesn’t seem as bad as it looked. Your son is very very lucky Mr. and Mrs. Kugimiya.

But I also have to say that your son is in a state of shock. It is extremely weird for a person who was relaxed during the fall to be in a state of shock especially when the worker also mentioned that he was conscious during and after the fall. Another thing, he has a minor hairline fracture on the left side of his frontal skull and left leg. He needs complete bed rest for 4 weeks and he will be fine. After 4 weeks we will start physiotherapy. His body will ache for at least 2 to 3 days because of the fall. We have injected pain killers into his blood stream. For now we have put him on ventilator and when he will be awake we will let you guys know.

Mae Keaw: (sighing) Thank you so much doctor. Thank you so much.

Doctor: (smiling) Thank god Mrs. Kugimiya.

Mae Keaw instantly thank Buddha in her mind and hoped and prayed that her son would be alright.

This is how the incident happened: Nadech fell with his back first. When his leg hit the steel cable, he flipped and bent his knees and now was falling face first. He relaxed at that second because he caught a glimpse of Yaya and then BAAM! Onto the cement bags. When he hit his head, feeling unconscious and saw Yaya running towards him, he went into a state of shock thinking he has just lost her forever. That’s why he raised his hand in order to try and hold her for the last time thinking he wasn’t going to survive the fall.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, Michael carried her into the house and put her on her bed. He sprinkled some water onto her face. She dint wake up. He waited for half an hour. She dint move. Michael slapped her face gently trying to wake her up, no response.

Michael immediately called his friend who was a famous doctor in a top hospital and explained the situation and asked him to immediately come home.

Doctor checked her pulse.

Doctor: Her pulse is too low. Michael we don’t have enough time to take her to the hospital and check what has happened to her. You need to tell me what exactly happened or you will lose her.

Michael told about the chloroform.

Doctor: (warning him) What you have done is against the law. She is dying. I will not be a part of this.

The doctor tries to leave. Michael pleads him to save her life. When the doctor refuses, he threatens him leaving him no choice.

Doctor thoroughly checks her.

Doctor: Michael, she must have witness or felt something traumatizing, because the second before she was chloroformed, she was having an anxiety attack and was feeling out of breath. When the cloth containing chloroform was held against her, she literally inhaled every bit of it in order to try and breathe. It instantly affected her brain and lungs. Luckily, the dose of chloroform was small, but if it was high and combining it with her anxiety attack she would have died on spot. And the fact that you didn’t delay in calling me has helped her. Usually people wait for hours before calling the doctor, but if you would have done that she would be no more. One of the major side effects of inhaling chloroform is feeling short of breath as it affects lungs, but she was already in that state because of her anxiety attack. I’m shocked that she is even breathing. (Pausing, dull) She is a coma.

Michael was absolutely shocked. He never wanted any on this to happen to her.

Michael: (extremely worried) What do we do now?

Doctor: We have to admit her immediately.

Michael: That is not possible. Please get anything and everything here. I am ready to spend any kind of amount. Please try to
treat her here only.

Doctor nods as he didn’t want to waste the time and immediately calls to his hospital ordering a list of machines and a nurse. Yaya was then put on a ventilator and medicated immediately.

The second Yaya realised that it was Nadech who was lying on the floor; she had received the biggest shock of her life. She immediately ran as hard and fast as she could, with her heart beating at its maximum. When she saw Nadech raising his hand and calling her “Ya…” and then suddenly going unconscious, she felt like she was about to lose him forever. Her heavily beating heart panicked the minute his hand fell, causing her a major anxiety attack. She ran in spite of feeling short of breath, but when the chloroform was held against her, she took one huge breath inhaling every bit of it and collapsed immediately. That’s why she dint struggle. That’s why no one noticed her. Then she was immediately dragged to the side.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I will post more parts today, but a little later. Have a good day :) Thank you every one for your shares and feed backs

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Thank you Dr Chaitra! Those were technical med explanations on the fall and anxiety attack,i learnt, thank you for taking the time and efforts with such detailed informative clarification chaitra !
poor yadech both in serious condition especially yaya! im so mad with idiot m insisting on treating her at home! how long will she be in this condition. God sure loves nadech to let him fall safely which is like one in a million case. Thank you Chaitra, waiting to read further.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
I've finally caught up with 45 chapters.   Just for you, chaitra for your lightning speed in updating this FF.  :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:
I have to say each chapter is getting better and better and leaves me wanting more!

Will be back with more comments.   Need to feed the family first.

bubba

Keep On Smiling
A cute article from Maya Channel Magazine July 4-19,  2014

cr: nyclub

Nadech accepts a job as a bodyguard for Yaya

The beautiful nang'ek, Yaya Urassaya Sperbund, fans can relax knowing that whenever the beloved nang'ek
goes to work with the talented pe chai, Barry Nadech Kugimiya, she'll be saved from any dangers for sure.  
Not only this pe chai will take care and make sure her clothes are not indecent, he also accepts a job as a
"bodyguard" protecting his beautiful nong sao.

The captions:
Yaya:  Pe (Nadech) always look cool ka.
Nadech:   This person.....I have to take special care.

Good night and sweet dream everybody

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
@chaitra, just finish reading ch.45. Wow you describe the inncident like your a nurse or a doctor yourself. A sad chapter but at least both will be ok. I thought this is it!! Michael will do something bad to Yaya but you have turn the story around. You wanted us reader to think and guess... I like how you make us wonder for what will happen...

Thank you na for the update!! Good night and hopefully I will get to see more update when I wake up :) :heat:

Del Rey

sarNie Hatchling
CLICK AND LISTEN to CROSS LOVE (เพลงประกอบละคร THE RISING SUN) by Narongvit and Lula at the link below:

http://music.gmember.com/CROSS-LOVE-%28%E0%B9%80%E0%B8%9E%E0%B8%A5%E0%B8%87%E0%B8%9B%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%B0%E0%B8%81%E0%B8%AD%E0%B8%9A%E0%B8%A5%E0%B8%B0%E0%B8%84%E0%B8%A3-THE-RISING-SUN%29-%E0%B8%AB%E0%B8%99%E0%B8%B6%E0%B9%88%E0%B8%87-%E0%B8%93%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%87%E0%B8%84%E0%B9%8C%E0%B8%A7%E0%B8%B4%E0%B8%97%E0%B8%A2%E0%B9%8C,Lula/Song-1406770101

The song sounds great!!!! LULA AND NARONGVIT'S VOICES ARE SOOOOO SOOTHING!  The song sounds beautiful!!!  :) ENJOY!!!

LYRICS (IN THAI):

(หนึ่ง ณรงค์วิทย์) ก็เคยถามตัวเอง เมื่อไหร่จะถึงปลายทาง
ต้องเดินต้องหลงทางไปอีกไกลไหม
(Lula) ก็เคยคิดท้อใจ ทำไมมันยากเสียจริง
กว่าจะพบตัวจริง มันเหนื่อยไปไหม
(หนึ่ง ณรงค์วิทย์) พอทำใจไม่รักใคร ก็มีเธอเดินเข้ามา
(Lula) เปลี่ยนแปลงให้ใจไม่เหมือนเดิม
(พร้อมกัน) คงเป็นเธอที่ฉันรอคอย
(หนึ่ง ณรงค์วิทย์) เส้นทางที่เคยเดียวดาย
(Lula) ต่อจากนี้ไปมีเธอร่วมทาง
(พร้อมกัน) ขอบคุณนะที่เธอตกลงรักกัน
(Lula) ขอบคุณที่รักกัน ในวันที่ไม่มีใคร
ขอบคุณที่เข้าใจ ความเป็นตัวฉัน
(หนึ่ง ณรงค์วิทย์) ขอบคุณที่กล้าพอ จะเดินทางร่วมกันไป
ขอบคุณที่มั่นใจ และไม่เคยท้อ
(หนึ่ง ณรงค์วิทย์) พอทำใจไม่รักใคร ก็มีเธอเดินเข้ามา
(Lula) เปลี่ยนแปลงให้ใจไม่เหมือนเดิม
(พร้อมกัน) คงเป็นเธอที่ฉันรอคอย
(หนึ่ง ณรงค์วิทย์) หากเธอพร้อมฉันก็พร้อม
(Lula) เธอรักฉันก็พร้อม
(พร้อมกัน) จะเดินร่วมทางต่อไป
(หนึ่ง ณรงค์วิทย์) แค่มีเธอเพียงคนเดียว
(พร้อมกัน) ก็ไม่กลัวอะไร แค่มีเธอฉันก็มั่นใจ

MV of CROSS LOVE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqqioWlvRcA

www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqqioWlvRcA

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
bubba said:

The beautiful nang'ek, Yaya Urassaya Sperbund, fans can relax knowing that whenever the beloved nang'ek
goes to work with the talented pe chai, Barry Nadech Kugimiya, she'll be saved from any dangers for sure.  
Not only this pe chai will take care and make sure her clothes are not indecent, he also accepts a job as a

The captions:

hi bubba
i like this article alot...and hope nadech will be yayas bodyguard for life, forever ♥ thanks to you we get to know such lovely words.
good night sweet dreams bubba, lya

Del Rey

sarNie Hatchling
bubba said:

The captions:

Thank you @bubba for the translation! He's always protective over our Yaya. Or shall I say Nadech's Yaya! HAHA LOL

chaitra

sarNie Adult
LOL :) Dr. Chaitra also wants to thank all of you for your feed backs. I cant help it science always fascinates me. And Google did help a lot.

WARNING: Please do not get any ideas about using Chloroform. Do not use it as a drug for pleasure or to harm anyone. Chloroform was used as an anesthetic earlier, but it was later banned because of high content of toxicity. It can damage your central nervous system and cause organ failure. Liver, kidney, lungs, brain can all shut down immediately depending upon the dosage. 

It causes cardiac arrhythmia (irregular heart beat, high or low heart beat: none of these are normal), skin irritation, shortness of breath, drowsiness, disorientation, coma, death, etc. Please do not inhale, touch or administer Chloroform in any manner. These are just a few pointers. It still has a lot of side effects.

I'm a bit busy in writing other parts. Will be posting it in 3 to 4 hours. Dont forget to check for update. :) Have a good day :

jomacar2k6

sarNie Egg
Hello everyone! Been checking all the updates at work. Now I get a chance to unlurk.
When is yaya coming back from Paris? I feel depressed for Nadech too! He can't really live without her. :unsure: 

Who could have known that our wonderful chaitra wrote this ff for the first time like a pro?  :rockon:
Poor NY they almost died because of that vicious M. He tried to cover up what he did to yaya by treating her in the mansion instead of bringing her to the hospital where she cud be treated properly, delaying it by getting all the equipment from the hospital to his mansion that are needed to save her  is very poor. Can't wait for him to get busted from all evil things he has done!!!

chaitra

sarNie Adult
Part - 46

After 3 hours…

Doctor: Michael, I have managed to suppress the effect of toxicity in her body. But her heart beat is still not returned to normal. It’s like she trying to hold on. I cannot guaranty anything from this point on.

Michael: (worried) Please you have to try everything you can.

Doctor: She has to be monitored constantly. I will have to stay for the night with our nurses.

Michael: I will get your rooms prepared. Please don’t worry about the money. Everything will be taken care of.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mae Keaw: How my son doctor. Did he wake up?

Doctor:  NO Mrs. Kugimiya. He is physically fine. But his mind is still in a state of shock. In spite of being fine he is still affected somehow. He has not come out of it yet. We will have to monitor him further.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Around 1.30 in the night.

Nurse: (banging on the door) Doctor, doctor hurry.

Doctor: (running with her into Yaya’s room) What happened?

Nurse: She is turning pale. Her BP is dropping.

Doctor: (looking at the monitor) She is going under V- fib. Get the defibrillators.

-------------

Nurse: Doctor, hurry.

Many rush into ICU.

Mae Keaw: (extremely worried) Doctor what happened?

Doctor: (rushing) Please wait here.

Nurse: His heart beat in rising. V-tach.

Doctor: Get the defibrillators.

-----------

Doctor: Charge to 200.

(shocking her) No change.

------------

Doctor: Charge to 200

(shocking him) No change.

-------------

Doctor: charge to 360.

(Shocking her) no change.

Nurse: She is codding. (Pausing) Asystole. (Flat line)

Doctor: Starting compression now.

--------------

Doctor: Inject drugs into him.

Doctor: Charge to 360.

(Shocking him)

-------------

Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep.

(on compression for 3 minutes) Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep…. Beep........... beep..……beep……….beep

Doctor: (sighing, turning to Michael) We have stabilized her.

---------

Beep........... beep..……beep……….beep

Doctor: (sighing) Stable.

The doctor comes out of the ICU.

Mae Keaw: what happened?

Doctor: He is stable now.

Mae Keaw: I thought you said he was fine before.

Doctor: This is extremely rare. He was physically fine. But what happened just now cant be explained. 83% of the patients go under cardiac arrest because of proper medical reasons. But he has none. He is absolutely fine. It is only up to 0.5 -1% of the patients in whom we cannot find the cause. I assure you he is fine now. We will continue monitoring him for the next 24 hours.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
More to come. I dint explain this  scene. Anyone who would like to volunteer in explaining what exactly happened to Yaya n Nadech. I'm not asking the science part, can anyone explain the emotional factor.???? If you cant then i will do it later . Will post more. please wait. Thank you so much. :)
HINT:  No matter what happens I will never let go of you.  part - 44

rakyadech

sarNie Egg
As I know, the OST The Rising Sun include in 7 songs:
[SIZE=13.63636302947998px]1/ Mai Chai Mai Rak - Briohny [/SIZE]
[SIZE=13.63636302947998px]2/ Mai Rak Kon Eun - ETC 
3/ Cross Love - Lula ft. Neung Narongvit (Thai version) (The Rising Sun)

4/ Cross Love - Instinct (Japanese versio[/SIZE][SIZE=13.63636302947998px]n) (Roy Rak Hak Liam Tawan)
5/ Cross Love - Lula ft. Klui (Japanese version) (Roy Fun Tawan Deud)
6/ Laew Rao Ja Dai Rak Gan Mai - Yadech[/SIZE]
[SIZE=13.63636302947998px]7/ A song of P'Golf (I don't know the song's name)[/SIZE]

The OST album will out of the end of this July

[SIZE=13.63636302947998px]Pls correct me if my infos have mistakes[/SIZE]

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
i'll try but am not sure its right or make sense.
their emotional and love connections are very strong that's why she is retrieved ! nadech feels he is losing her quickly reached out to her, pulling her back. its the mind reaching out to their loved ones to hang on, im coming kind of logic. the last nadech saw was yaya running to him he is thinking alot of her. sometimes we dream very real scenario for a message to get through.
love is a very powerful emotion. we cant explain. in reference to this ff we thought its lost but miraculously it comes back. in this case i feel is yadechs desire to be together despite their current condition, they love deeply, unconditionally and are not ready to lose their battle. maybe i dun make sense.

chaitra

sarNie Adult
Love is a powerful emotion. It will be as strong and as meaningful as you make it to be. Love can be between anyone or anything, the love of a mother, the love of a partner or soul mate, the love towards nature, love of a sibling, etc.
Everyone has this one special person in their life without whom you don't feel you exists. For whom you would give everything and anything. Without whom your life is not complete. It can be a mother, a child, a lover, a dog, sibling, etc.

Do you believe in love? yes or no. If you ask me I will say yes. I believe in love. I believe that it has the capacity to change or affect a person's life based on how much the person empowers and give importance to it. Love doesn't cause miracle. It is a miracle in itself.

Do you think what happened to Yadech was complete coincidence. Well you might be right. It could be coincidence. It could be just 2 people going thorough their medical problems. If this is what you believe then you could be right for all i know.

But I believe that Nadech pulled Yaya back to life. Yaya has the attack thinking that she has lost him forever. In her subconscious mind she is preparing to die. When she let go of her will to live just to join him, Nadech reaches out to her and  pulls her back saying that he is ok and that he is still here. "NO matter what i will never let go of you".  
I believe Nadech's was able to reach out to her out of pure love and the desire to be together since he dint get the chance of holding her just before he closes his eyes after the fall.
Throughout the story, both have shown strong emotions towards each other. Their love was extremely strong because they had given such importance to it, thus reaching out even in the worst case scenario. 
I hope what i have written makes sense :).  I will get myself out of this deep thought and post the next part. :)

chaitra

sarNie Adult
Part - 47

Mint finds out about the incident and informs Mark. Both rush to the hospital.

Mae Keaw informs everything to Mint and Mark.

Mint: (worried) Does Yaya know?

Mae Keaw: I don’t know. If she would have known I’m sure she would have come here by now.

Mint: I will call her immediately aunty.

Mae Keaw: (worried) But don’t tell her anything yet. She will be devastated. We will tell her when she comes here.

Mint nods.

Mint tries calling Yaya but no one receives her phone. Mark calls Michael to inform the news but then suddenly realizes that Michael informed Mark that he will be at the site the whole day and had asked him to take care in his office.

Mark: Hello Khun Michael. I just called to inform that Mr. Natwara had called. When shall I schedule his meeting?

Michael: (worried, mumbling) I’m boarding my flight now. I am going out of country with Yaya for a week. Cancel all my appointments Mark. I will contact you later.

Mark: (confused) Ok sir.

Mark told this to Mint privately.

Mint: How could he go out of country? Every channel is reporting this incident. How could he go out of country so suddenly? Yaya would have come the minute she would have found out.

Mark: (curious) What if he has something to do with it? OR maybe he is taking Yaya out of country so that she wouldn't find out.

Mint: May be.

Mark: But we can’t stop them now. They have already boarded the flight. Since he is not in office this is out chance to get the tapes.

Mint: Agreed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Naaaaaaaaaaadeeeeeechh

Yaya suddenly wakes up after 2 days. She immediately realizes what had happened. She rips out her drips injected to her blood stream and gets out of bed.

Yaya: (walking forward, raising her hand, drowsy, thinking of the image where he had raised his hand calling to her) Nadech…..

Michael: (came and held her, supporting her) Yaya you shouldn't move. Please let me take you back to bed.

Yaya: (not noticing him, still moving forward towards the door) Nadech……… Nadech….. (turning towards Michael) I want to see Nadech.

Michael: (holding her) Nadech is fine. Please don’t worry. I will take you to see Nadech when you get well.

Yaya: (desparate) I want to see Nadech…… I want to see him.

Michael: (pleading) Yaya, please listen to me. Nadech is fine. I will take you to him when you get well. You have to rest now. Please.

Yaya suddenly is fully conscious and notices Michael clearly. She remembers what exactly happened that day.

Yaya: (very weak but slapping with all her rage and holding his collar) You did this to him. I will kill you. (she slaps him again and Michael tries to control her) I will….. I will……. (she collapses)

Doctor: (supporting her) She is very weak. Who asked you to get her out of bed?

Michael: She got out herself. But thank god, she is at least out of coma.

Doctor: Nurse, put her under medication. Make sure she rests. (Turning to Michael) She needs therapy. It is indeed great news that she got out of coma so fast. But Michael she needs to be cared.

Michael nods.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Doctor: (smiling) Congratulations. You son is awake.

Mae Keaw: Thank you. Thank you so much doctor. Can we see him?

Doctor: Of course. But only one at a time. (pausing)Who is Yaya?  He is asking for her.

Mae Keaw just nods and rushes in.

Mae Keaw: (holding his hand happily) Nadech. How are feeling my son?

Nadech: (weak) Yaya. Where is…… Yaya mom?

Mae Keaw: A….A she is on her way Nadech. She was very scared as to what happened to you. Please rest well. As soon as she comes I will send her in.

Nadech nods. 
Sorry I couldn't reveal the secret today. These parts took more time than I had expected. But I promise you heart beat will stop, drop, or rise rapidly when you read tomorrow's part. Keep your defibrillators ready :) Have a good day. If possible i will try posting another part today. :) cheers.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
poor yaya still in control by evil m even in poor health! glad nadech is out of danger and has the best tlc, his mom. waiting to read next part, thank you chaitra.

chaitra

sarNie Adult
If 3 Zaap wouldn't have revealed about their scarf trick by now we would have got to see a picture of Yaya and the scarf. Poor Nadech must miss her too much. OR maybe we need to see her Paris pic to see if they have found some new way to communicate their love. :)