[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

jomacar2k6

sarNie Egg
@chaitra I'm at work reading ur ff, so addicted.
I knew you wld go that route. I was really thinking abt that being not physical haha. Oh boy can't wait for that part!!!
That's what I thought so, that yaya is just waiting for na to get married w/ Matt so she'd disappear. Thanks guys.

chaitra

sarNie Adult
Patience my friend Joma  :bhehe: good guesses about the story. Continue please.

SO glad you guys are enjoying the ups and feeling the downs in the ff.

I shouldn't have given the hint, it just made you guys speculate more LOL. :shutup:

Nevertheless, they will not be drunk.If you remember i had mentioned before that they have just wine or champagne on rare occasions, and max 2 glass may be. BUT every emotions has come into picture. 2 more are left, one being the romance. Dont hope for any scene. just make sure to read really slow and go through all the brackets really well and make our Yadech act it all out in your imaginations.

I guarantee that everything will be taken care of, i just don't want to give up the story. We are nearing climax but lots of things to be said in these few final chapters and when what will come you just have to wait and see so i can just ask you guys to tune in. Don't miss it please.   :heart:

Mellow

⭐Live Love Laugh⭐
Hello lovely dearie ladies, :hiya:   :heart: 
Aaah, after an almost good one month, I'm back in here!! Missed all the fun/posts/infos/pics/FFs here as I was caught up with my projects, finally got some free time now.
WOW the updates have just raised beyond my expectations. Gonna be checking them morrow.
Awww my YADECH are getting hotter and hotter day by day
And 
:thanks: to each and every person for updating here...  Khob khun maaak na  :D 

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Good Morning/Night everyone! @Chaitra, Just finish reading the 3 chapter you posted. The more I read the more it's hurt. I feel like Yaya should stand up for her right and be strong like she use to be. My :heart: ache for Nadech. Why can't she say no to anything that Michael want?? I know she love Nadech and don't want to harm him but she's hurting the both of them badly. Sighhhh......pls let the suffer ending soon!!

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Good morning/night everybody,  hope you all have a quality time with your loved ones na.

Awww......Yaya posted this adorable picture to wish her sister, Cat, a HBD.....They both were so cute!

So pretty......

cr:Yaya ig

bubba

Keep On Smiling
:heart:
Del Rey said:
Here's some photos on IG that I found

@vimalee, @bubba, or @rakyadech.  Can one of you guys translate what these mean?? Please take your time and translate WHEN YOU HAVE TIME! :)  cre:mad:farm_adisurn_rungsun @mayloveli and as tagged

as tagged
Thanks for sharing na.

Dr.  Mayumi,  in a role for a lakorn:  Strength and determination which represent a perfect woman that prob. still exist.
And, we'll have an opportunity to see Urassaya in a role that is strong and represents the swan that will be
prominent alongside the powerful dragon.   When Ryu, her lover, has fallen, the image of Mayumi's strength will
become much more obvious.

Wow.....Ryu is a powerful dragon and Mayumi is a strong and determined swan, a match made in haven :cloud9:

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
bubba said:
Thanks for sharing na.

Dr.  Mayumi,  in a role for a lakorn:  Strength and determination which represent a perfect woman that prob. still exist.
And, we'll have an opportunity to see Urassaya in a role that is strong and represents the swan that will be
prominent alongside the powerful dragon.   When Ryu, her lover, has fallen, the image of Mayumi's strength will

Wow.....Ryu is a powerful dragon and Mayumi is a strong and determined swan, a match made in haven :cloud9:
@bubba, don't the article remind you of Yadech at the Chinese event several years ago... The Swan and the Golden Dragon.

Thank you na for the translation.

Del Rey

sarNie Hatchling
bubba said:
Thanks for sharing na.

@bubba Thank you so much for translating! :) :) :heart: :heart: Wow! I can't wait for this!!! I love it! THANKS!!! They are a match made in heaven :cloud9:

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
More picture from today music video.

I'm not liking Yaya hair :( hope it look better in the mv.

Cr. Mae Keaw , Chanedelier_music

chaitra

sarNie Adult
Part -41

Nadech let them inside his bedroom and locked his door.

Mark: (worried) Dude, What the hell happened? When Michael called and asked me to meet you to get the details of his engagement party I was shocked beyond anything. I immediately picked Mint and rushed here.

Nadech just sat on his chair, looking down depressed.

Mint: (worried, placing her hand on his shoulder) P’Nadech, please tell us what happened. You have to tell us.

Nadech: (depressed) Engagement. That’s what happened.  “Michael and Yaya’s engagement”. What do I do? I still have no idea why she is doing all of this.

Mint: (concerned) P’Nadech, I swear on my life Yaya loves you a lot. There is no way in hell she can change just because you were with Matt for 3 days.

Mark: Yes Nadech. I don’t think that’s the reason too. Just imagine if it was the real reason she wouldn’t have taken it so far so soon. Plus don’t you wonder, what was the need to get engaged so fast?

Nadech: That’s exactly the point. If I really have to assume that she doesn’t love me then why doesn’t she just inform Michael about me and make him take action? Why do her eyes always tell me that she loves me? Trust me I could see that she was not happy at the engagement. She was smiling, but she was not happy. In fact that gave me the strength to stay there. Why don’t I see the same love towards Michael? Well that’s the only thing I’m absolutely sure about, that she doesn’t love Michael.

But I can’t take any action till I know the reason but it’s so frustrating that she doesn’t give up.

Mark: Nadech since we are sure about Matt not being the problem, I think it’s best if we concentrate on Michael.

Nadech nods.

Nadech: Mint I want you to talk to her as fast as possible. Try getting something out of her.

Mint: (nods) I will go to her house and make sure I talk to her today itself.

Nadech: (depressed) She is not at her house Mint. Michael has gifted her a new house. She is there.

Mint: (shocked, wondering) P’Nadech doesn’t it seem strange, you have pleaded her from 2 years that you will buy an apartment for her and she has always refused. You even built her a house and she agreed to stay there only after the marriage, but she readily accepted his?

Nadech: (dull, sighing) Yes Mint.

Mark: (wondering) Nadech, when exactly did all of this start?

Nadech: When I came back from America.

Mark: (stressing) No, I mean the exact situation when things seemed wrong.

Nadech: (thinking) I don’t know exactly….. (Something flashed) Wait a minute. When I confronted Yaya about avoiding me, she said that she waited for 2 hours after the jet landed and seeing that I dint call, she switched of her phone thinking I’m with Matt. But the truth is, her phone was not switched of at the time or few hours after that. My first call to her from America was 6 to 7 hours after I landed and her phone was still on. It was only after my first call that her phone was turned off. Why would she lie?

Mint: (realizing) Around the time her phone was turned off, she was in Michael’s office. And she didn’t come back the whole day.

Mark: (excited) Idea. I will go and get hold of the CCTV tapes and see what exactly has happened. But it will at least take 5 days to get the tapes. Michael office is a heavily guarded.

Nadech: (angry, declaring) Everything is pointing towards Michael. I swear, if I get to know that Michael has any involvement in this matter other than liking her, I will make sure his world turns upside down.

Mark: (worried) Nadech, just hang on. Don’t take any rash decisions.

Mint: (worried) Yes P’Nadech. You need to wait until we know what we are dealing with.

Nadech: (calming down, nodding) Hmm. But it is absolutely essential that Yaya herself confesses everything to me.

Mark: Why is that?

Nadech: (standing up) If she is fighting so hard to stay away from me, having the guts to sacrifice our love then she herself has to overcome all of this and confess to me. She needs to know that she candepend on me. She needs to believe in our love and take the chance. She needs to know the depth of my love and trust me and tell the problem. She needs to know that I can’t exist without her.

Mark and Mint just look at each other, worried.

Nadech: Mark somehow get the CCTV tapes.

Mark: Nadech what about the party?

Nadech: Mark book the whole of four seasons resort for one full day and 5 luxurious suites for the next day. Invite all of his friends. Hire the best DJ in the city. I will take care of the payment.

Mark: Why the extra day?

Nadech: It’s a late night party so I want Michael, Yaya and Matt to stay for another day; besides I don’t think I can talk to her during the party, so the extra day. Inform Michael about the party details.

Mark: Alright.

Nadech: (requesting) Mint please talk to her today.

Mint nods with concern.

Mark: Come Mint I will drop you to her house after booking the resort.

Nadech: (happy) Thank you so much guys. I don’t know what I would have done without you both.

Mark: (patting) Shut up dude.

Mint: P’Nadech we are here for you. Please don’t worry.

Mark and Mint left.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mark finishes all the arrangements and drops Mint at Yaya’s mansion and goes to meet Michael.

Mint asked one of the maids to call Yaya. The maid returned saying that she is not at home. Suspicious as to why the maid went upstairs in the first place, Mint told her she will come back tomorrow and left. She went around her house and looked through the window.

Yaya: (coming down slowly, worried) Did she leave?

Maid: Yes mam she did. I told her exactly what you had asked me to tell.

Yaya: (relieved) Thank you so much. (pausing, worried) Please don’t inform this to Michael. (Mumbling) I mean… he will feel bad that I dint invite my friend to my engagement.

The maid nods. Yaya dint want Mint to get dragged the mess.

Mint saw this and left. She could see that Yaya was worried about the maid knowing and informing Michael, so she couldn’t afford to rush in and question as she dint have any idea about Yaya’s situation. Mint informed all of this to Nadech.

Mark and Nadech spend the next day preparing for the party and making sure all the arrangements are done.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

chaitra

sarNie Adult
Part - 42

Day of the party….

All the guests were requested to arrive at the resort by 10 am and were allotted individual rooms. They were provided with every possible facility like free spa treatments, expensive lunch, game room, etc.

The party started at 8 pm. Michael had selected all her clothes for 2 full days. Yaya and Michael arrived to the party hall, hand in hand. She had worn a sexy short strapless metallic dress and looked fabulous. Nadech was indeed impressed by how sexy she looked. Yaya have arrived with a cold exterior as she was repeatedly threatened by Michael before entering the hall. Nadech announced and welcomed the bride and the groom. That party was extravagant. Michael introduced Yaya to all of his friends. The music started and the bride and groom were asked to take the dance floor. Michael and Yaya had a slow dance. Nadech and Matt joined them. The party just carried on with people dancing and boozing everywhere. Michael didn’t drink as he had to keep an eye on Yaya.

Since Yaya was frustrated from a long time, dance seemed like a good way to relieve her stress. When Michael got busy with his friends, Yaya danced her heart out.  Her moves got sexier, her stress flowing out just enjoying and getting lost in the music. She was finally calming her raging heart. Everyone stopped and noticed her. She was amazing. Even Nadech was amazed as he had never seen Yaya so hot, so sexy. The way she danced captured many hearts. When her dance ended everyone clapped for her. She went to Michael and informed that she will be retiring for the night as she was tired. Michael couldn’t say anything in front of his friends. He simple let her. Yaya went back to her room and slept peacefully after so long.

Michael dint have to worry about Yaya as Nadech was in the party the whole time. Finally the party ended and everyone left. Michael thanked Nadech for the wonderful party. They both went to their rooms and retired for the night.

It was around 1 pm next day. All four, Nadech, Yaya, Michael and Matt met up for lunch. After a peaceful lunch and casual talks they decided to meet at the pool around 3pm.

3pm.

The boys were already at the pool enjoying the cool waters. Nadech could see someone walking at the distance. He observes, only to realise its Matt. He turns away, but something catches his eye, and he glanced back again. He saw Yaya walking a little behind Matt. She was wearing a sexy 2 piece bikini in yellow. Her sun kissed skin was accentuated by her yellow bikini making her look like a goddess, her locks of hair playing in the wind. She looked fierce hot. Yaya showered herself before entering the pool and all Nadech could notice was the way water was sliding off every inch of her body. She entered the pool step by step, the level of water rising covering inches of her body with every step. Nadech gulped at this perfect sight. Yaya could feel many eyes on her but for once she dint care about Nadech or Michael or anyone
else. She simply relaxed.

Nadech was not the only one enjoying the sight. When he noticed Michael looking at her, he got pissed and simply went away informing Michael that he was getting a call and that he would meet them straight at the dinner.

Yaya relaxed and enjoyed for an hour with Matt. Since Matt was also in the pool Michael dint bother to misbehave with Yaya. Yaya got out of the pool, tied a translucent yellow scarf around her waist covering a bit of her legs and headed towards her room. Matt wanted to stay a bit longer.

As soon as she opened her door someone pushed her in and got in. It was Nadech. He carried her over his shoulder and put her on her bed, tying both her hands behind her back.

Yaya: (shocked) What the hell are you doing?

Nadech went back to the door and locked it. Meanwhile Yaya somehow managed to stand up.

Nadech slowly proceeded towards her taking of his t- shirt, taking in her full image. The atmosphere was getting hotter and his ears were bloodshot red. He dropped his t-shirt onto the floor, not taking his eyes of her even for a second. Yaya could see the animal lurking within him which looked like it had been hungry for decades. Every step she took back as a response to his, made her look like a defenseless prey, further empowering his emotions. Nadech had never felt such strong reactions within himself. Yaya hit the wall. She could see his eyes reflecting his mood. She knew what exactly was about to happen. Nadech came close to her, really close. He placed his hands on the wall on her either side of her making sure she stays put.

Yaya could feel the warmth coming out of his body and her heart beat rose. Temperature was rising. She was all flustered. ‘P’Nadech’ was long gone and ‘Khun’ dint seem appropriate for his current action.

Yaya: (ordering) Nadech stop.

Nadech dint respond. His eyes were locked onto her lips. He put his hands on her hips and pulled her closer to him, pressing her body onto his.

Yaya: (ordering, flustered) Let me go. Nadech back off.

Nadech went straight for her lips and Yaya shut her eyes tight. He stopped just an inch before her lips. He noticed that her eyes were closed. He simply smiled, put one hand on her back and pulled open her bikini strings. Yaya’s eyes shot open.

He sexily smirked at her.

Yaya: (alarmed, shy, angry, flustered) What the hell!

Nadech: (romantic, whispering) Do you really want me to back off baby. Ok. As you wish.

Nadech slowly took a small step back. Yaya’s hands were tied. Nadech’s chest was the only thing holding her top in place. So when he took a step back she moved with him crashing her chest onto his. If Nadech knew what a spark felt like from their first kiss, he now was finding out the meaning to the word ‘electrifying’.

Nadech was ecstatic. Yaya could see his face expressing his enjoyment; this only made her more shy, embarrassed and so very angry. Where was the gentleman in him? He looked like he was in heaven and there no sign of guilt whatsoever. 

Yaya: (shy, angry, warning) Just stop or I’ll kill you

Nadech: (in a sexy voice, whispering) Even more than this? (Referring to her coming onto him)

Nadech took another step back; Yaya forced herself onto him observing her top making sure it stays in place. She lifted her head. His eyes locked onto hers, noses touching and lips almost touching. Nadech moved his head forward as to kiss, but Yaya turned her face away shy and embarrassed. Nadech’s sight directly fell on her bosoms.

Yaya wasn’t heavy on her upper region, but she was pressing herself so hard onto him that her breasts looked voluptuous. Nadech couldn’t take his eyes off them. He was spell bounded.

Yaya: (ordering, flustered, cheeks completely turned pink) A... lift your eyes up.

Nadech: (coming out of his trance, smiling) Ah… what baby? Did you say something?

Yaya: (shy, super embarrassed, angry) Just back off… I mean stay… I mean just stop.

Nadech: (innocently) Ok I’ll back off.

Nadech couldn’t control his thirst for her any longer. Nadech stepped back, when Yaya moved forward this time, he put one hand behind her waist and pulled her hard slamming her onto him, and with the other hand he held her neck and kissed her ferociously.

He then moved his hand up, from behind her waist and caught her bikini strings in between his fingers and held it tight pulling her closer, still smooching her. Yaya eased. She could feel how desperate he was. She felt the same way. Yaya was already weak in her knees. She was completely under his beautiful spell. She was about to responds to his kiss when someone knocked on the door.

Michael: Yaya open the door. It’s me Michael. (Pausing) Open the door.

Nadech quickly tied her strings, untied her hands. Seeing that it was Michael, Nadech took out a t-shirt from her cupboard and helped her put it on. He then hid inside her cupboard. Yaya went and opened the door. Michael came in and glanced around. Nadech was not seen anywhere in the resort so he had come to check.

Yaya: (casually) What is it Michael?

Michael: I just …I just came to inform that after 3 hours we will be going down for dinner.

Yaya: (casually) Ok.

Michael left. Yaya locked the door and opened the cupboard.

Nadech: (Whispering slowly seeing that Michael might be outside, holding her in his arms) So where were we?

Yaya: (shy, whispering slowly seeing that Michael might be outside) Nadech stop. Michael is outside, just stop.

Nadech: (holding her hand) I’m not scared of him. Come let’s do in front of him.

Yaya: (whispering) Are you insane?

Nadech: (backing her into the wall) Ok then kiss me. Kiss me or we will go see him.

Yaya: (sweetly warning, smiling at him after a long time) Nadech stop… This is not right.

Nadech: (romantic, getting hold of her) If loving you is a sin, then let me be guilty.

Yaya wanted to kiss; she so badly wanted to kiss him, to feel him, to respond to him. The reactions were not only strong in Nadech but also in Yaya. Even Michael’s appearance couldn’t pull her out his trance.

Nadech: (both hands on her hips, whispering near her lips romantically) URASSAYA…… kiss me.

When his warm breath touched her lips, Yaya’s body, heart and soul completely masked her mind.
She kissed him with so much passion and love. The woman in her was rising out of every cell in her body in response to him. She wrapped her hands around his neck. The kiss created a small world around them where they were just Nadech and Yaya erasing all their recent events.

Nadech put his hands around her waist and pulled her closer and closer not letting of her lips. He was holding onto her so tightly that she could barely keep her feet on the ground so she placed her feet on his, not letting go off his lips. Nadech walked them to the bed and bent and gently dropped her onto the bed. Yaya shifted back. Nadech climbed on to the bed and took off her t-shirt. Yaya lay on the bed and Nadech kneeled with his knees on either side of her, he placed his hand on the bed, bent and kissed her hip. Yaya's chest was rising and falling in response to his sweet kisses and she brought her hands above her head. Nadech travelled upwards kissing every inch of her skin passionately like there was no tomorrow, while Yaya let out sweet moans. Their fingers interlocked and Nadech stretched their hands out, taking command of her lips. 

Scene to be continued.....

Have to head out urgently, Will be out for the day. So that's it for today. Will check your feedbacks later. please do review. thank you have  a good day :)

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi chaitra im glad nadech has mark&mint to help him, they're reliable. hope they'll soon find more details and help yadech out.
chaitra p42 every thing that happened in the room is so sizzling hot, needless to say i love it !!! i like strong, arrogant, naughty nadech (tying her hands, teasing her and bikini!). they've been denied, separated too long and succumbed to their passions. love their bikini game, no matter yaya would lose there, happy nadech ! he is the aggressor in their passion and i love everything he did to claim his love, most of all its nadech not idiot m who won ! he gets his girl who surrenders herself wholeheartedly to him bcos she loves him completely ! you described their love scenes so convincingly chaitra, i love how you wrote, so sexy and wanton but wanton good bcos they're meant for each other, they're wanton mad for each other, they're crazy for each other, they love deeply and nadech is the one ! thank you so much chaitra, love this chap♥♥♥

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Thank you Chaitra for the update. Woke up to another two chap and it's good to read something different. Happy to know that Nadech and Yaya is indeed doing the deed without Michael being in the way. Hopefully Yaya can reveal everything to Nadech and both can help each other to take Michael down.