[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

chaitra

sarNie Adult
I'm so sorry guys. Thinks did not go as i planned.  Unexpected guests had come home i couldnt post. I will be posting now. So So sorry for the delay. Also i cant post lot of it today. Thank you so much :)

chaitra

sarNie Adult
Part - 33

Michael dropped her to her house and left. Yaya quickly rushed in and took out a ‘particular’ letter from the black box.

Dear Yaya,

I hope your doing well my child. I always think about you. Your mother informed me that you will be going off to college pretty soon. I’m so proud of you sweetheart. I want you to work hard and come up in life. The day I get to know that you are able to stand on your legs and provide for yourself I will come to you myself. I dying to meet you. I will not be able to write to you for a while as I will be out of the country.

Yaya I see your pictures all the time. You are turning into a beautiful young lady. I want you to have fun in college and enjoy your life but I also have to ask you to be careful against boys. Love is a beautiful thing my dear and it will stay that way only if it’s with the right person. You will know when you will find the one.

will not ask you to hold back but I request you to be careful. Let’s say you do find the one. You should also prepare yourself to face everything that comes with him. Love is not always a bed of roses dear. If you ever find yourself in a difficult situation just remember that “if your love is true and if you really love him with all your heart then the whole universe will get together to help you find your way to him”.

With lots and lots of love

Rathana

Yaya: (looking at the letter and talking to it, emotional) He is the one. I do love him with all my heart mum. I love him so much, then why is it I’m not getting any help. Why??? Why do I have to stay away from him. Why am I forced to push him away?

(Pausing, straightening herself) It’s a good thing that I changed my house after Mae Pla death. Or else you would have found me and god would have found some way to take you away from me. I hope your fine. I really hope your somewhere far away from me and your fine.

Someone rang the doorbell. Yaya puts the letter back into the box and gets herself together.

Yaya: (opening the door) Who is it?

Nadech barged in

Yaya: (startled, stepping back) Khun Nadech, you? Why the do you keep barging in all the time?

Nadech didn’t bother to answer. He locked the door.

Nadech: (stepping towards her, calm) How was your date?

Yaya: (angry that he always comes at the wrong time forcing her to push him away even more) It’s none of your business. Just get out.

Nadech: (smirking) That good ha?

Yaya: Khun Nadech, What do you want?

Nadech: You.

Yaya: (sighing) Don’t you get it, I’m seeing someone else now.

Nadech: Just seeing na. I don’t care. (Pausing) By the way I was so lost in our issue that I forgot to notice your phone. (Questioning, calm, observing her) Did you take a phone from him?

Yaya was wondering as to how he had got to know all of this, but assumed Michael must have informed him somehow just to hurt him.

Yaya: (curious, angry) I don’t have to answer you.

Nadech: (stepping towards her furiously) Did you or did you not take a phone from him.

Yaya: Yes I did. What’s your problem?

Nadech: (holding her hand tightly) What was the necessity to take a phone from a 3rd person when your boyfriend is still alive? And why the hell would he refer to you as ‘sweetheart’?

Yaya: (casually) Why shouldn’t he call me sweetheart and give me a phone especially when he is my boyfriend. But I don’t understand as to why a 3rd person like you would enquire about our personal matter.

Nadech: (angry) You can’t hurt me with your words Yaya. (Giving her a bag) Here take this. Pay him for the phone.

Yaya: (giving it back to him) I don’t need anything from you. My boyfriend gifted this to me. He will not like it if I even think of paying him for it.

Nadech: (roaring) Yaya enough. Stop all this nonsense. You are taking it too far. (Still holding her hands) If you are so upset about me and Matt being in America for 3 days, why don’t you just slap me or kill me. Just do it. Don’t hurt me like this. (He tries to make her slap him) Hit me, just hit me.

Yaya: (pushes him away with all her force) You think I’m doing this just to take revenge on you? This is not about revenge. I have no interest in how Michael and I affect you. In fact I have truly forgotten about you and me.

Nadech: Don’t say that.

Yaya: (bracing herself) Khun Nadech, I love him.

Nadech was furious.

Nadech: (furious, yelling) How the hell can you say this?

Yaya: (turning away from him, yelling) It’s the truth.  I love him. I love him. I love him.

Nadech turned her around and raised his hand at her. Yaya shut her eyes.

Nadech gently placed his hand on her cheek, pulled her closer and kissed her lips. Yaya was more stunned at the kiss than the thought of him slapping her. She just wanted to sink in his arms and let her worries fade away. Even if it was for a minute Nadech had calmed her aching heart.

Nadech: (releasing her lips, but holding her in his arms, looking into her eyes, romantic) Not bad sweetheart your acting is improving. (Seeing that she was still stunned, assuming she was scared at the thought of him raising his hand at her) Yaya NO matter what you do, I will never hurt you, you know. (Pausing) I love you

Yaya pushes him away softly. He let go. She stepped back.

Yaya: (recovering, calm) I don’t know what I have to do to make you believe me.

Nadech: That’s exactly what you should stop doing.

Yaya: (calm) Khun Nadech, get out of your world and see the truth yourself. We are over. You need to stop assuming things.

Nadech: (calm) Yaya you are my world. There is no exit.

His words affected her more than the threat of Michael.

Yaya: Khun Nadech I think you should leave. (Pausing) It is inappropriate that you come to my home at this time. Please leave. And next time don’t think about kissing or touching me. Remember that I’m someone else’s girlfriend.

Nadech: (smiling) Fine I will leave. But remember 2 can play at this game.

Yaya: (alarmed) What do you mean?

Nadech: (smiling) Wait and see.

Nadech just tuned away and walked. Yaya also turned away lost in thoughts. Nadech came back running and held her from back.

Nadech: I forgot to add one thing. You belong only to me. (Pecked her cheek) Love you baby. Bye, lock your door.

Nadech left and Yaya hurried and locked her door.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Hello everybody and thanks for sharing :coolpix: , link, ff and wonderful comments na ka.
MrsChum said:
Thanks MrsChum for sharing na.

Awww......that is so sweet of khun ja to post this with the writing,
From YN (Khun Ja & her hubby) to NY.......The song that was a gift for our wedding.  The song that we loved the most.  
The song that was special/meaningful to us the most.  The song that came from our true story.  We selected this song
for the OST of a first lakorn that we both produced together.   This song was chosen for the most beautiful pra'ek
and nang'ek.   Tenderly fin in my heart.  :heart:

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Thank you so much bubba for translating Khune Ja's message on her IG.    What she said was simply beautiful....!!!!    :heart: :heart: :heart:

Thanks again, MrsChum for sharing the translated article and the link.  Also, thanks to Marino Yudee from NadechWorld for translating the article!

I'm glad Nadech had the opportunity to explain himself.   Many Esan or similar Laos words that Nadech used sometimes can be interpreted in the wrong way for many people who do not understand or familiar with the dialect.   For example, in the United States, the word "shut up" is not always meant "to close one's mouth or to be quiet."    Sometimes, it meant  "oh my gosh, no way, etc."  depending on the context of the situation.

I like the last sentence in the article.  

ด้านสถานะความสัมพันธ์ก็ดี ปกติ เพราะเป็นแบบนี้มานาน มันก็ดีขึ้นเรื่อยๆครับ

The status of our relationship is good like normal.   We have been in this way for a long time and it kept on getting better and better, krub.

MrsChum said:
Translation from Sanook.com article. Translate by
Marino Yudee from Nadechworld (eng) FB

Nadech apologized for calling Yaya " I Pop" (ghoul)

Nadech apologized for slip of the tongue called Yaya "I Pop". He said it's I-Saan dialect and is use it regularly in I- Saan.

Without warning, he made his own fans dissatisfied about himself, the hot actor Nadech Kugimiya. Recently, someone saw that he called his sweet on screen Yaya Urassaya " I Pop" this is why he himself need to rush to explain the true meaning of "I Pop" where it is actually came from? And he quickly cleared up the issues with the current gossip that the couple had lived in the same condo or not? When got the opportunity to meet Nadech, he hurried explain all the issues right away.

Someone saw that you teased Yaya with a word " I Pop" Aw...this one. I'm so sorry to the people who may not understand the meaning of the word.This I-Saan word is really used to call to someone joyfully. I used to called P' Mint Natawara long time ago but I did not see any problem with that. But if people do not understand the meaning, I apologize once more. The word of "I -Pop" is more like a teasing word than a detest word. Yaya did not say anything. She understands. It's similar to " I- Lah"(small sister, brother) " I-Pop"something like that. It is not an insulting word and you are not supposed to feel any resentment at all.

For the fans are dissatisfied with the word that I used. It's probably they do not understand the meaning. I have to apologize for having displeased to many people. We know each other and comfortable to talk it this way. Outsiders may not know we are talking like this on the set. Because I'm from I-Saan and there are many more I-Saan people on the set. We understand each other. It's a funny joke. Do not think too much.

For the other issues that they were saying we both lived in the same condo. It 's not true. We live in a different place. I live in the suburb area. She lives in town. I do not go very often to her condo. I have sent her sometimes. I got my hair and make-up done at her house. Because we will make appointment for the make-up artist at the same time. She lives with her mom. And I live with my parents as well. I never been to a party at her condo. I'm just going there to send her together in a big group. I was afraid that her reputation would be tarnish by this news. But it is absolutely nothing. Asked why I had to go to her condo for hair and make-up because it easier for makeup artist and we then straight went to the event. It's saved time.

http://news.sanook.com/1622377/ณเดชน์-ขอโทษเรียก-ญาญ่า-อิปอบ/

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi @mc @bubba @vimalee good day. waked to these lovely posts from you ladies, thank you ! even khun ja fin for yadech and shares her beautiful love song with them thats wonderful ! hope yadech arrive in khun ja and husband's status in the near future. they're so in love, she praises and tlc her hubby all the time. same perfect beautiful love is wished for our beloved yadech.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi chaitra, ure welcome its the least i can do.
rathanas letter is full of wisdom it may be a reality check for yaya or she may appear with help for yaya, im not sure? hopefully she takes heart and tries to find a way to her true love. though they exchanged angry shouts it was a romantic moment with all the sweetness from nadech especially the kiss. he is really the most wonderful bf. i cant wait to read his game, whats he is up to and maybe this time will be yaya taking charge as she turns green-eyed monster ! thank you very much chaitra.

Del Rey

sarNie Hatchling
@chaitra still loving the ff girl!  Can't wait for the new update, and to find out what's going to happen next?
@ptenchik, @bubba and @vimalee, Thanks for tthe shares and translations! 

Does anyone know who the male singer is who sang with Lula for Khun Ja's wedding song? They both have great voices!!

Del Rey

sarNie Hatchling
Here's some photos on IG that I found

Yaya is so beautiful cre: gibseesan
Mayumi and her parents

The Couple cre: @farm_adisurn_rungsun

Cre:mayloveli

@vimalee, @bubba, or @rakyadech.  Can one of you guys translate what these mean?? Please take your time and translate WHEN YOU HAVE TIME! :)  cre:mad:farm_adisurn_rungsun @mayloveli and as tagged

@farm_adisurn_rungsun

as tagged

as tagged

@mayloveli

Del Rey

sarNie Hatchling
Interviews I think... Here's another request from me, but please don't rush. ^_^
cre: NY Club

I don't know if it looks readable though...

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
thank you del rey for posting the trans and news link. they're certainly working hard hope they'll rest when time permits. thanks to nyc, nadechworld, mazuhoro,marino.

chaitra

sarNie Adult
@ptenchik, @bubba, @vimalee, @Del Rey, and @MrsChum Thanks you so much for the shares and translations. :)

@Keylargo : How can you summarize my ff so well? always waiting to see what you write about each update. :wink: 

I wrote till 3 Am yesterday. I will post 2 parts now.

chaitra

sarNie Adult

Part - 34

SIDE STORY - 4

Friendship plus physical attraction is the shortest way to love. Nadech and Yaya lighted up in each other’s presence from day one. They had turned into good friends later. They care for each other and show concern. If he holds her umbrella, she takes care of his eating habits. If he picks her up in case she had car trouble, she stays back with him when he was extra work. Hmm the physical attraction was just the next step.

Nadech entered Yaya’s cabin to cross check a particular file.

Nadech: (holding a file open) Yaya just open this file’s copy. I think some calculations are wrong.

Yaya and Nadech cross checked each value and corrected it. Nadech got up and walked towards the door. Something flashed in his mind.

Nadech: (standing at the door) Yaya just see and tell me what is the total mentioned in the next page

Yaya opened the file and walked towards him searching for the value.

Yaya: Here, P’Nadech its 9.7 lakhs.

Nadech: (smiling wide) Ok, its correct.

At the same time Mint barged in to talk to Yaya as usual. Nadech fell on Yaya landing his lips on hers. Time just stopped. Nadech lifted his head a bit; both starring into each other’s eyes but Mint was the one who was shy, shocked. Noticing that both were still, Mint cleared her throat. They both startled.

Nadech: (starling, trying to get up, shy) Yaya….. (Realizing that Mint was there) Khun Yaya I’m so sorry it was an accident.

He extended his hand and Yaya held his hand and got up.

Yaya: (flustered) It’s… it’s alright Khun Nadech.

Mint: (guilty, shy) I’m so sorry Yaya, Khun Nadech. I should have knocked. I will come back later.

Nadech: (picking both files and handing her one file, flustered) Are you hurt Yaya?

Yaya: (flustered, cheeks turning red, looking into file) I’m fine P’Nadech. What about you?

Nadech: (red ears, trying to look away from her) I’m fine Yaya. I’ll go now.

Nadech turned.

Yaya: (flustered) P’Nadech, wait. This is your file. That’s mine.

Nadech still flustered, with his left hand held her file and instead of touching the file touched her hand. He immediately let go. His ears were completely red. They then exchanged the files and Nadech went his cabin. Both of them just drank a whole glass of water, breathing hard. What was happening to them? If this was Yaya's first kiss, now Nadech understood what a spark in a kiss would feel like as mentioned by Kim.

He couldn’t concentrate on his work for a while. Every time she stepped into his cabin he would notice her legs, every time she was in talking to him he eyes would go back to her tender lips. Every time their hands touched by mistake he wonders about her soft skin. In the field, when she sweeps her hair to one side of her shoulder ,collects it and makes a bun, he looks at her actions feeling like the time is just slowing down. Every time she smiles at him makes his heart skips a beat.

The reaction wasn't one sided. Wherever he brushes by her, she could feel her knees go weak. Being in the same elevator next to him, her heart would beat harder and louder. The nerves that pop on his hand when he signs a document makes her curious as to how masculine and strong his hold must be. In the field, when he unbuttons 1 button from his shirt, loosen it and pouring water all face and neck she could feel the time slowing down too sending chills down her spine. The way he looked into her eyes when they kissed as though gazing deep into her soul without her permission makes her want to return to the position.

One day Nadech entered into Yaya’s cabin only find her plugged into her IPod and dancing her heart out with her eyes closed. Nadech stood there admiring her "moves". She suddenly lost her balance and he obviously held her.

Nadech: (startled, held her) Yaya be careful.

Yaya: (realizing to be in the same position as the kiss, shy, pushes him softly) I’m fine P’Nadech.

Nadech: (letting go, straightening himself) Not bad, a hidden talent.

Yaya: (smiling) I used to go to dance classes before.

Nadech: (smiling) Why did you stop?

Yaya: (smiling) I finished my course. After that I wanted to learn salsa. “The swingers” is the best, but you see there it’s a rule that we need to bring a partner. So I couldn't join.

Nadech: Oh ok.

Next day Nadech informs her that he has admitted her into “The swingers”. How can Yaya have a wish and her P'Nadech not fulfill it.

Yaya: (shocked) What??? Did they accept without a partner?

Nadech: (pointing at him) NO, but who said you don’t have a partner?

Yaya: (laughing) Really???

Nadech: (teasing) Oye, you don’t know that I am an amazing dancer.

Yaya: (challenging, stepping towards him) Are you sure about this?

Nadech: (challenging, stepping towards him) Absolutely. Let’s see who can dance better.

They suddenly realized their proximity, thought about their kiss, became all flustered and walked away. If this proximity was hard for them to withstand then dance class was going to be their personalized hell.

Dance class session.

Instructor: Nadech hold her right hand with your left and with place another hand right behind her chest on her back.

Nadech: (shy, joining his hands to Yaya) Sorry.

Instructor: Hold tighter.

Nadech stiffened his grip.

Instructor: Now Yaya hold his hand and place the other on his shoulder.

Yaya: (joining hands to Nadech) Sorry.

Instructor: Come closer.

Instructor: (pushing them at each other) Closer like this.

They were so shy.

Instructor: Now move like this. 1, 2, 3 and 5,6,7.

1, 2, 3 and 5, 6, 7.

For some classes sorry, sorry….. sorry, sorry…… sorry, sorry continued, as the moves got harder and closer. The instructors were laughing behind them at how cute and flustered they acted while touching each other. 

Del Rey

sarNie Hatchling
Vimalee said:

credit as tagged and NY CLUB FB
Yaya is so beautiful here. I mean she's always beautiful, but she looks SOOOO BEAUTIFUL and EXTRAVAGANT here! Can this be her wedding dress?!?!? LOL :D She would make the most beautiful bride! I wonder if nadech got to see her wear this :) The dress wraps around her body perfectly, showing her curves. This is a great dress on her!! It suites and hugs her well!!

Del Rey

sarNie Hatchling
@chaitra YES!!! MORE MORE MORE! I just came on and there was a new update! Something to keep me busy because I'm not tired right now, even though its REALLY late. Lovin' the ff. keep it up girl! It's fantastic!!

chaitra

sarNie Adult
Part - 35

Another dance class.

Instructors: You guys have the passion and chemistry but you need to channel it in your moves.

Nadech and Yaya were red at him talk about their passion and chemistry. Yaya immediately reacted to overcome her shyness.

Yaya: (teasing Nadech) Sir P’Nadech is just an amateur. He is still learning.

Nadech: (challenging) Is that so let’s see.

Nadech pulled her closer with a lot of passion and force. This was the first time there was no 'sorry' and the first time so 'close'. If Yaya was wondering before about the strong hold of his masculine hands, she had just got a taste of it.

They started dancing.

Instructor: Yaya don’t dominate. Let him lead you.

Nadech: (teasing) Let me lead you Yaya.

-----------

Instructor: Nadech you need to move your butt.

Yaya: (teasing) Nadech move you butt.

------------

After few classes…

Instructor: Yaya next week you need to come in a dress, I need to choreograph a dance as both of you will be taking part in a competition in this dance class.

Yaya wears a sexy black high- low backless ruffle dress, of course to impress Nadech, and Nadech was in awe.

Instructor: (instructing)

“Nadech, place both your hands on her hips, feel the way her hips move and moves you’re the same way”.

“Yaya, when you move away from him you need to sexily flaunt your body at him so that it makes him want to come closer to you”.

“Your bodies need to touch. Nadech pull her closer”.

“Yaya place your hand behind his neck and pull him closer”

“Yaya extend one leg towards him, Nadech bend down and touch her leg, ride you hand up feeling her leg, bring it up to her thigh, hold it and pull her into you”.

“Yaya go behind him, put your hands on either side of his neck and extend them out feeling his strong hands. Nadech turn towards her, do the opposite of her, bring from outward to inward”,

“Nadech with your right hand hold onto her right shoulder by resting you hand onto her chest."

Nadech was all shy and hesitated to place his hand there.

Instructor: Not like that here let me show you. Yaya come here.

Of course Nadech will not let another man touch her there.

Nadech: (reacting instantly, smiling) Why don’t you demonstrate on Jenna and I will follow with Yaya.

Yaya obviously noticed this and she knew what he felt for her and was happy that she feels the same way about him too. She just smiled in her thoughts.{ A girl always knows if a guy likes her or not, its just a matter if she considers that boy's feelings or not.}

Instructor: Alright. Here let me show you. With your right hand hold onto her right shoulder by resting you hand onto her chest.

Nadech did the same with Yaya.

Instructor: Now Yaya bend and go under his hand making 1 full turn. Now Nadech hold up her hand, Yaya your need to twirl 5 times. Nadech move with her as she twirls. Now Nadech pull her close and dip her.

They practiced hard. Moves became more passionate, bodies coming closer, emotions rising. They even practiced after office closed. Imagine: salsa in Nadech’s cabin. All this “hard work” finally paid off when they won the competition and were declared the best dancers in their class. Major difference between them and the other couples were their mind blowing passion and chemistry. The way they look at each other added the extra 'oomph' to their sexy moves.

Days passed. Yaya was too distracting for our Nadech. He couldn’t concentrate on work anymore. All he did was wait for it to be Sunday so that he could dance his heart out with her. To feel her, to be close to her, to hold her the way he wanted. Nadech was losing his mind. He finally thought of getting control of his emotions by asking her out on a date. He could feel that she liked him but to conform if it was “like” like or “love” like he played a small trick.

Nadech called Yaya into his cabin and asked her to type an email. He made a call to his mum and spoke a bit loudly on purpose. Yaya was happily tying when…

Nadech: (on phone) Mum I will come home late tonight. I have a date with Anne.

Yaya startled and stopped typing. Nadech noticed and was happily jumping inside his mind. He turned his chair away from Yaya was just smiling.

Mae Keaw: Anne? Who is Anne? I thought you like Yaya.

Nadech: (giggling in mind, speaking louder) The date is around 8 so I will be late.

Mae Keaw: (Realising) Oh! Yaya is next to you right?

Nadech: (smiling) Yes mom. Love you too bye.

Mae Keaw: (smiling) All the best.

Yaya quickly finished the email and got up leave.

Yaya: (straight, a bit angry) P’Nadech I have finished you email. I will leave.

Yaya turned around to go when.

Nadech: (smiling) Yaya I have some ‘important’ work today evening. Can you please take care of the office?

Yaya: (smiling excessively) I’m sorry P’Nadech I have plans. I came in here to also inform you that I will be leaving the office around six.

Nadech: (curious) Plans? What plans Yaya?

Yaya: (smirking) P’Nadech I going out for a movie…. with Thongthai. (Smiling) He finally had the courage to ask me out.

Nadech: Who? Our Thongthai? The one who keep drooling around you?

Yaya: (smiling wide) Yes.

Yaya turned around to walk away.

Nadech was startled. He dint even think for a second that she was playing his game. He immediately reacted.

Nadech: (getting up from his chair) Yaya wait.

Yaya turned towards him.

Nadech: You can’t go out with him?

Yaya: (curious) Why?

Nadech: I mean you can’t go out with him today because I have a date and I want you to take care here. Cancel it.

Yaya: Sorry P’Nadech I have to go. Why don’t you cancel?

Nadech: (moving closer) You cancel your date.

Yaya: (moving closer) You cancel your date.

Nadech: (moving closer, pointing) No you cancel.

Yaya: (moving closer pointing) No you cancel it.

Nadech: (moving closer, ordering) Cancel it.

Yaya: (moving closer, ordering)You cancel it. I am going.

Yaya turns around and Nadech holds her hand and turns her back.

Nadech: (holding her hand) Yaya you can’t go with him.

Yaya: Why?

Nadech: I will not let you go with him.

Yaya: Why?

Nadech just blabbers.

Nadech: Because love you.

Yaya was stunned.

Nadech: (calming down)  Did you hear me? I said I love you. No its not ‘like’. Its love. I don't want to act cool and say 'i like you', and wait for a month and declare my love.  I know what I feel. I have never felt this way about anyone else except you. I love you.

Yaya just sat down on the chair absolutely stunned. Yaya had never been with any guy. There were many who liked her in college but Mae Pla’s death had affected her so she just focused on getting settled in life. She worked hard and dint find the need to complicate her life by seeing boys. This was the first time she had feelings for any boy and that boy had just hit her with the word ‘love’.

Nadech kneeled in front of her.

Nadech: (worried) Yaya are you ok? Please say something. No matter what your answer is, you can tell me.

Yaya: (looking at Nadech, wondering) Love???.... (Smiling a bit, wondering) Love… (Smiling wide at him) LOVE.

Nadech got his answer and grinned back at her. Yaya was all shy. She just got up and ran. Nadech held her hand.

Nadech: (Yaya still turning away from him) I need to hear it from you too.

Yaya dint have the guts to look at him. Nadech pulled her into is arms.

Nadech: (holding her in his arms) Yaya don’t torture me. Please say it.

Yaya: (smiling) I…

Nadech: (smiling) Hmm…

Yaya: (moving her face closer to his) Love….

Nadech: (smiling wide) Yes…

Yaya: (brought her lips close to his lips and yelled) P’Bird.

Yaya playfully pushed him away and turned to run, Nadech pulled her hard. She turned towards him losing her balance, Nadech lurched forward to save her and both fell to the floor with him on top of her, his lips on her, Again.

Nadech: (lifting his head) Yaya I’m so sorry.

Yaya: (lifting her head close to his, smiling, looking into his eyes) I’m not. (Kissed him) I love you too.

Nadech just received the best surprise of his life. Love gift wrapped in a kiss.

He passionately kissed her and she reciprocated. They finally got up and straightened themselves.

Nadech: (controlling his emotions, casually went and sat at his desk) So lets go out at 8.

Yaya: (controlling her emotion, casually) Ok.

She reached his door and turned again.

Yaya: (thinking) Anne??? Your dentist right?

Nadech: (giggling) Yes.

Yaya: (smiling) SMART.

Nadech: You and Thongthai???

Yaya: (smiling) Nah...

Nadech: (smiling wide) SUPER SMART.

Yaya smiled and walked out of his cabin. They both reclined on their chairs recalling everything that happened and could just smile and smile away.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Their eyes had a connection from the start. The look Yaya had in her eyes when she declared her love for him was not even seen in a fraction when she declares her love for Michael, now you see how our Pra-ek is finding out. :)

How I wish If I could actually show that dance class lessons. :drools: 

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
thank you chaitra. p34 is so romantically written, thank you. nadech didnt waste time in signing up for dance class, hes very into her ! this whole chap is prelude to their courtship, love, very sweet. its a good thing they share mutual interest, upped their relationship.
i love p35 too, so romantic. they're officially in love. hope yaya reflects on their love and reveals. together they'll fight m, two heads are better than one to take down m ! your dance moves are detailed having me believe ure fluent in the steps.
thank you very much chaitra.