[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Del Rey

sarNie Hatchling
@vimalee Haahahaha Your daughter is soo cute! My niece is also a Yadech shipper with me, (maybe because I forced her to watch Yadech with me LOL)
@bubba thank you so much for the cute excerpts!!! Made me smile :)
@rakyadech Thanks for sharing the video! I love how the song sounds like! The Japanese version on the teaser also sounded great too. Did Lula release this song as a single or no???  I can't wait to hear Yadech's cover.  They'll sound awesome!!

Here's the translated article that I found on FB NadechWorld (english)!!!!!  NY Vietnam Fanclub did an awesome job!! Credits are on the photo!! This designer used @bubba's as you can see.   The translator said that they're still translating and designing the third page! Hope y'all have fun reading it like I did! :woot:  :woot:  :cloud9:  :cloud9: Thanks everyone for your hard work!!! :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:

Del Rey

sarNie Hatchling
keylargo said:
tank you so much del rey i'll read shortly. Thanks for sharing. m glad ultraviolence is at #1, happy for you.
Your WELCOME!!!! If you guys haven't joined the NadechWorld(english) Facebook group, then you should right now!
 I'm also glad that it's number one too :dance1: because she deserves it soooo much!!! I've been listening to Ultraviolence 24/7!! NONSTOP :woot2:  :woot:  Of coarse I'll listen to Yadech's cover song 24/7 too!! Thanks you so much for noticing heheheh!!! :highfive:

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
@Del Rey, thanks so much for sharing the translated article!!!     Save bubba and I a lot of time.

Here's another cute story of Yaya, but I'm lazy trying to hunt for a picture a few months ago.  

This auntie has two daughters: Rita and Lati?, I don't quite remember the names.   Their friends and relatives always stop by their place, practically, 24/7.    Rita was in the process of remodeling her condo so when her friends stopped by their place, her mom put them to work.

mom.....Rita, you and friend #1 are responsible for selecting the decoration for the bathroom.   Make sure you pick the good materials, even the toilet seat has to be smooth and soft so the people who use it will feel comfortable.    Natalie, you can make the best roasted chicken.  People even fought for the bones so you can design the kitchen.    Kimberly and Lati, you two lung yao (meaning long back) can decorate the bedroom.   Both Kimberly and Lati moaned, what you called us lazy.  Lung Yao can also interpreted as lazy.  The mom said no, but because you two still look beautiful while you were sleeping.  That's why you get to decorate the bedroom."

Then came a cute voice asking the mom.    "How about me, what do you want me to do, aunty?"     Of course, that cute voice came from no one but Yaya herself.

mom....."Oh, you don't have to do anything.   Just stay here with me and keep me company.....just speak with me with your adorable cute voice, and I would be just happy."

Both daughters....."Mom!, you said you treat everyone equally.   How come Yaya doesn't have to do anything but just keep you company, and you even made her that delicious, cold, iced tea."

Aww, her pe chai also adores her; no, I meant we are here at AF also adore her just like that aunty.

Good night and sweet dream everyone!!!!

credit as tagged and Barry.Ya FB

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Thank you Del Rey for the translation. Nadechworld (Eng) and NY Vietnam did a good job!!

Vimalee , that story is very cute!! Sound so much like my girls.... Hehe

I'm going to sleep too!! Happy to have internet again.... Watching DJA again. Good night / afternoon everyone!

chaitra

sarNie Adult
Part - 27

Nadech and Yaya got into the car and left. Michael was extremely happy. On the whole way to Yaya’s home Nadech didn’t say a word to her. Though Yaya seemed to be very calm, her heart was beating harder and harder. She was still wondering as to why he had not mentioned about the date yet. They reached her place. Yaya got out.

Yaya: Thank you Khun Nadech.

She went and opened her door. Nadech just barged in.

Yaya: Khun Nadech what do you want?

Yaya was all prepared to face him now. She knew he was going to ask about the date.

Nadech: (calm) Yaya go get ready for dance class.

Yaya was stunned. She was now worried as to why he was not mentioning the date. She simply went in and changed. She decided that it’s better to inform him herself and push him away faster. Otherwise Michael might harm him. Though her heart was aching at the thought of hurting him, she prepared her mind and came out.

Nadech: (looking at her, still calm) Yaya why have you worn this. Go get ready for dance class.

Yaya: (doing her minor household work) I have quit. I will not go to dance class anymore.

Nadech: (extremely calm) Why Yaya? You love the dance class so much so why did you quit?

Yaya: (worried, but calm) None of your business.

Nadech: (calm) But why? Is it because of me?

Yaya still kept arranging her house. She was worried as to why he was this calm.

Yaya: (cold) Yes.

Nadech: (looking straight at her, observing her reaction, calm) In that case why don’t I quit and you can ask Michael to join? I’m sure he can keep you company.

Yaya startled and immediately dropped a glass. She was prepared for his questions but didn’t expect he would approach from this angle. Seeing her flinch, Nadech was now confirmed that something was going on between the two. But he still kept his patience and wanted to hear from her that she had accepted to go on a date with Michael. Yaya was just silent but really scared inside.

Nadech: (calm) Did he or did he not ask you out on a date?

Yaya: (calm) Yes he did.

Nadech: What did you say to it?

Yaya: (casually, careless) I said Yes.

Nadech’s heart was shattered into pieces. His anger was rising. He just exploded. This was the first time he would ever be angry at her and yell at her.

Nadech: (angry) How can you go on a date with him when you are my girlfriend?

Yaya: (actually scared but not showing it on her face, cold) I broke up with you already. I’m not your girlfriend anymore.

Nadech: (shocked, angry) Don’t you dare say that.

Yaya: (calm) It is the truth. 

Nadech: (going near her) What has happened to you? Why are you doing all of this? Is my love nothing to you?

Yaya: (turning away from him, careless) Just leave me alone.

Nadech was furious. He held her arms tightly and turned her towards him.

Nadech: (yelling) Look at me when I’m talking to you.

Michael had said the same thing, but Yaya was thousand times more scared hearing it from Nadech as she has never seen him like this and the fact that she was guilty for causing him so much pain.

Yaya’s face actually expressed how scared she was, seeing this Nadech felt bad, let go and calmed down.

Nadech: (calming down, requesting) Yaya please tell me what is wrong. No matter what it is, there is always a solution.

Yaya: (dull and thinking about Michael) No. It’s not necessary that there is always a solution for every problem.

Nadech: (requesting) Yaya just give me a chance and tell me what it is. I promise that I will make all your problems disappear no matter what I have to do.

Yaya couldn’t let Nadech’s words affect her. She had to react immediately.

Yaya: (looking at him, keeping a straight face) The thing is that I want you to leave me.

Nadech: (angry) Why? Just tell me why you don’t want to be with me?

Yaya: (calm) I have already told you why. Don’t keep asking the same thing again and again.

Nadech: (again calming down, holding her shoulders) Yaya I have already told you that there is nothing going on between me and Khun Matt. Why are using this to get away from me?

Yaya: (shoving his hand aside and pushing him, yells) I don’t want any explanation from you. I have already decided. I want you to leave me alone.

Nadech: (stepping towards her angrily) If this is your real problem then prove my fault. How did you decide so easily that I’m at fault when you don’t have any proof?

Yaya: (angry) This is life, not a game. I don’t care about proof. I can’t take a chance with my life.

Nadech: (furious) That’s exactly what I’m telling. This is life, not a game, then why are you playing with MY life? How can you take a chance with MY life so easily?

Yaya was feeling his pain. She just wanted all of this to end fast. She dint have the option of letting his words affect her.

Yaya: (not able to look at him, worried) See Khun Nadech. Just …

Before she could even finish Nadech yelled at her. He was furious by the mention of “KHUN Nadech”. He pulled her to him.

Nadech: (holding her hands tightly, furious) Khun Nadech? Khun Nadech? (Looking into her eyes) Have I become so distant to you that I’m not you P’ anymore.

Yaya: (pushing him away harshly, trying to push his love away so that he doesn't get to know the truth) Yes. You are just Khun Nadech to me now.

Nadech was completely shaken. He felt as though she had pushed his love away by pushing him.

Nadech: (serious) What is the exact reason you are doing all of this?

Yaya: I told you already.

Nadech: (serious) If it’s about my dad then I’m ready to apologize every minute of every day till you forgive me. I will come with you wherever you want, I will leave everyone just for you. Yaya, I’m begging you please give me one chance. I will never let anyone harm you in any way.

Yaya had to hurry. She really had to finish this or else everything would be ruined.

Yaya: (angry) It’s not about that. It’s about you and Matt.

Nadech: (moving closer to her) I know what you are. I have known you for 2 and a half years. Don’t lie to me. Tell me what the real problem is.

Yaya: (yelling) It is only about you and Matt.

Nadech: (angry) You’re lying.

Yaya: (angry) I said “It is only about you and Matt”.

Nadech was completely frustrated as she was not telling the real reason.

Nadech: (yelling, moving closer to her) Liar.

Yaya: There is nothing to lie. It is about you and…

Nadech: (yelling at her face to face) LIE BETTER.

Yaya dint know what else she could tell. She just blabbered.

Yaya: (yelling back) I don’t love you anymore. I want to be with Michael.

Nadech: (FURIOUS, yelling) Why?

Yaya: (yelling) Because he is the better option.

Nadech took a step back. He was looking at her like she has stabbed his heart.

Nadech: (shocked, emotional) Op…. option.

chaitra

sarNie Adult
Part - 28

His eyes could express all of his pain. He felt like his soul was sucked out of his body and like he was lifeless. Yaya didn’t have the guts to look at him after this. She just walked away from him when…

Nadech: (cold, calm) Wait.

Nadech turned around.

Nadech: (depressed, cold) So I’m just an option?

Yaya couldn’t say anything. She was facing away from him.

Nadech: (serious) What made you choose him over me?

Yaya: Khun Nadech I think its best if you leave now.

Nadech walks to her and turns her around and holds her.

Nadech: (shaking her slightly) What made you choose him over me?

Yaya: Khun Nadech…

Nadech: (angry, depressed, desperate) Answer me.

Yaya couldn’t look at his eyes. She just looked down and away from him. Every time Yaya felt his touch or him being close to her, she felt as though she would lose control on her mind and tell him everything.

Yaya: (dull, trying to get out of his hold) let me go.

Nadech: (ordering, angry, holding her arms tighter) Look into my eyes and tell me whatever it is. What made you choose him over me?

How could she look into his eyes? How could she ever look into his eyes and lie. Yaya struggled.

Yaya: (calm) Let me go and I will tell.

Nadech let go.

Nadech: (calm) Tell me.

Yaya: He is richer than you. This is what made me choose him over you.

Nadech: (reacting instantly) Bullshit. You are not the type of person who would give importance to money.

Yaya: (sighing, cold) Khun Nadech please listen to me. I have worked hard my whole life so I want to settle well in my life. I know for a fact that money is the most difficult thing to get in life. I know you can keep me happy.  But I will be even happier with him. He is better settled than you. He has a whole company and he can hire people like you. I just want to have a well settled life. Please understand.

Nadech was shocked that she was saying all of that.  But his faith in his love was still strong.

Nadech: (serious) I refuse to believe it. I have known you for so long. You would never give importance to money over love. But in case you are worried about your life financially then I’m ready to transfer everything that’s in my name to you including the company. I will work extra hard and make sure everything you want will be provided. And you don’t have to even worry about Michael. I will explain it to him. I don’t care even if he wants to withdraw the project. We will get other offers. Just give me one chance.

Yaya couldn’t believe he was ready to give up his dream project for her. Her love and respect for him had increased way beyond, and so was her determination to break up with him. There was no way in hell she would allow Michael to ruin his future.

Yaya: (extremely serious, looking straight at him) Khun Nadech I don’t think you get the point .You just assumed that I don’t value money. I might have refused you to spend on me because I knew you will eventually do it anyway. Think about it, when you offered me the house I dint refuse. (Careless) The thing is, every time I wanted to get close to you physically so that I can secure my relationship with you, you kept holding back. And when you spent 3 day with Matt I had completely decided that I don’t want to continue this relationship. At the same time Michael showed great interest in me. And he is the better option, so I want to see where it goes.

Nadech thought about the day he took her to show the house. Everything that happened that day was flashing in his mind. He looked at her seriously moving closer to her. He pulled her into his arms, put his hands around her waist and held her even closer. He gave a big kiss on her cheek. Yaya was absolutely stunned. Nadech spoke before she could even react.

Nadech: (smiling, happy) Thank you baby you always know what to say. For a second there you almost had me believing you, but now I’m absolutely convinced that you are lying.

Yaya: (shocked, struggling) Let go off me.

Nadech let go.

Yaya: (yelling) Have you lost your mind? Don’t you understand what I just said?

Nadech: (laughing) Honestly I dint understand a few lines. But I understood for a fact that you are lying. NO matter what is it I will find out.

Yaya: (furious) What is wrong with you? Are you insane? I told you that I don’t love you anymore. Can’t you understand this simple fact?

Nadech: (touching her cheek gently) Sweet heart, keep convincing yourself that you don’t love me. May be you felt bad that I’m the only one you have been with or maybe you just want to experience what’s out there, I don’t know. But I know for a fact that you love me and you are lying to me. Do one thing; go out with him I don’t mind. Do whatever you want to do, I will wait for you. You be anyone’s girlfriend but I will make sure you are my wife. I will never give up on our love. I will win your heart again and again till you agree to be my wife.

Yaya had never expected this. How could he have such blind faith in her? How could he be so gullible?

Nadech: (sweet, smiling) You live your life the way you want baby. Oh by the way, wear that green dress for your date. You look very pretty. Bye love you.

Nadech walks out.

Yaya: (yelling when he was walking away) I don’t love you. Do you hear me? I don’t love you.

Nadech just waves bye to her.

Yaya dint know what to think or what not to think. She just sat down and reviewed everything that just happened. She felt bad for a fact that she might have to become stricter against him, then again a smile was plastered on her face seeing Nadech claim her this way. Nadech had already won against Michael even without knowing anything. She could actually see how much he loved her. But again her worries were back as she thought how Michael might react.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi chaitra thanks again. nadech is so intelligent to apply reverse psychology aka ure so smart to pen this crafty part ! its working a little, yaya is very pleased! what a marvellous bf he is, totally dedicated, loves her to bits and willing to give up everything just for her ! the final paras in P28 give me hope they'll fight revolting m&m together, she might soften and reveal to nadech. hope you'll plan a twist and move yadech in the positive direction. thanks vm chaitra.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
yaya kugimiya said:
wow yaya is hinting again :heart: so everytime nadech is carrying her bag she thinks that he loves her :heart:  :heart:

thanks Del Rey :dance3:
hi yk hope ure well, miss u !
thats the most honest, frank hint, nadech carries her bag for her very frequently. keep doing that nadech yaya likes it so do we.

chaitra

sarNie Adult
keylargo said:

Hi chaitra thanks again. nadech is so intelligent to apply reverse psychology aka ure so smart to pen this crafty part ! its working a little, yaya is very pleased! what a marvellous bf he is, totally dedicated, loves her to bits and willing to give up everything just for her ! the final paras in P28 give me hope they'll fight revolting m&m together, she might soften and reveal to nadech. hope you'll plan a twist and move yadech in the positive direction. thanks vm chaitra.

Hi key, 
U know I wait for your feed backs and i'm thankful as usual. I hope your doing well. :)

I also need to thank @bubba, @del rey for translating those articles, otherwise I would be writing a different confrontation. Thank you everyone.

Have a good night :) 

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Good morning/night everyone
@chaitra, you're welcome na ka.  Thanks for sharing your creative writing with us na.  You're very talented.

More bts pictures.....can't wait to see......

Su su na Mayumi......

A very beautiful painting from eakarong.......

cr:as tagged

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
OMG, Chaitra! The last two chapter was like a roller coaster ride. I want to scream my lung out for Yaya to give in....,feel so bad for Nadech begging and pleading. When Nadech stop asking why and play the "I know you better" game, I'm more relief. Can't wait for the next chapter. Thank you for the quick update. :heart:

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Thank you bubba for the pic. Wow!! The picture look so real. I would have not notice that it a painting if you didn't mention it.
bubba said:

A very beautiful painting from eakarong.......

cr:as tagged

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Thank you everyone and khob khoon mark mark na ka for just being here!

I don't have a Facebook account and don't plan to get one soon.....I have enough accounts to manage to last me a life time.   So you kind ladies please share any translated articles related to Yadech here.   Really appreciate it na!

I like Yadech responses when asked  - How do you know if he or she likes you?

Nadech, being a typical guy, would like to know the result right away.   He said he would pretend to have a meal with some lady, and if the person whom he likes showed some kind of jealousy then he will know that she likes him too.     Yaya, being a lady, would think of something more sentimental and subtle like if he would miss her if they haven't talked for awhile, or he would be a gentleman, or he would care or show concern for her.    You know what, Nadech has done all the things that yaya has mentioned so I think it is a good sign.    :coverlaf:  :spin:  :drool:  :wub: 

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Thanks MrsChum & Del Ray for sharing na.
@MrsChum, I know right.  That person is very talented,  He/she did the painting from the tablet (Galaxy Note 10.1(2014).

MrsChum said:
@bubba, is this the same article you translate the other day??

Finally, I got a chance to read and fin.    Nadech and Yaya must be soulmates since their answers are almost similar.   I love their answers esp. Yaya's. :heart:

For the question:  What will you do if you fall in love with a friend?

Both Nadech and Yaya agree to tell that friend before it's too late for they would regret it.  However, Yaya would ask herself first to see if she really loves him or just please with him.  If he's the one, then she would tell him. :heart:

For the question:   How do you know if he/she love you?

I agree with Vimalee about Nadech being a guy who would like to know right away, but Yaya would be more subdued.  For instance, Yaya said, "...If we haven't talk for awhile, then he would ask,  what happened? Why the silence? Why didn't you answer the phone?  It shows that he has a good feeling for me because he cares.   Sometimes volunteering to help carrying heavy load or help with harsh/serious problems should be number one proof that he loves me." :heart: :heart:

Awww.......Nadech is the one  na :wub: .

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Today mark the air date for TNNKK... 6/29/2012 :clap: :clap: Two yrs have pass by so fast. Feel like it was just yesterday the lakorn air cus I'm still watching here and there.