[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

bubba

Keep On Smiling
A very nice clip from Sanook. 
I'll translate only Nadech part na.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjnyoX0O1VU
cr:Sanook.com
www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjnyoX0O1VU

This clip is about the hot pra'eks at this moment who have special talents for not only they can act but they also can sing the songs for their lakorns that became so popular.  Begin with the hot pra'ek,  Nadech Kugimiya......Anything he did came out superb, his acting in a lakorn is impressive and his lakorn song is so popular that the fans would remember which is 'Hai Rak Man Toh Nai Jai' from a lakorn Toranee Nee Krai Krong.  At that time, if one couldn't sing that song was considered awkward.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
thank you bubba *:* nadech is multi-talented and very lovable. i too can karaoke along. thank you for your time and trans bubba, lya.

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Thank you Bubba for the translation. I agree that what ever Nadech touch or so it always turn out good cus Nadech put all his effort in it.

@Chaitra, the last chap was really heartbreaking. Nadech don't deserve all the pain and the creep Michael have no shame!!!

daai

sarNie Egg
hi everyone!

First of all, I would like to wish "happy fasting month" to all Muslims around the world!!! Salam Ramadhan  :thumbsup: 

Actually, where I can find a clip where Nadech and Yaya on their way to chandelier music studio? As usual, they always teased each other even they're walked in to the studio. Lol. I think I've saw that video but I don't remember  :scratchhead2:  Maybe from insta video/ facebook/ youtube. Anyone? Thank u so much for your kindness. 

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
yadech looks like dating at nadech's home :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9: nice material for another yadech ff :scratchhead2:  :cheer:

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
No, they were not.   They were at Pe Neung's house to record the OST for RFTD.   Pe Neung confirmed that Yadech will sing the song he composed for Khoon Ja and her husband wedding.    I so cannot wait to hear Yadech version!!!! 

Rising Sun Part 1 will air on July 16th on the Wed & Thu time slots.

fea4567 said:
This was posted a while back but just noticed the background.  Are they in Nadech house?

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Aha, I think Yaya is trying to tell us something, jk.   She went to film NNS with James J without him so he paid her a visit at the set.   When asked why he was there, he said he went to visit Pe Mam and Pa Jeaw and other CH3 staffs.   Yes, we believed you Nadech.   We didn't see you visiting them when they filmed other lakorns without Yaya.   :pervie: :pervie: :pervie:

bubba said:
Awww......When asked about What method do you use to catch an unfaithful gf/bf?, Yaya answered pe Nadech.........Is Yaya trying to tell us something????? :heart: :wub: :cloud9:

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
The other day I showed this picture of Yadech to my daughter.   Here's how our conversation went:

me.....What do you think of this picture?

daughter.....Mommy, don't show me that picture!

I was surprised why she said that.  I was expecting her to say they are good looking people like she usually does. 

me.....why?   It's just a picture.

daughter....but they are about to kiss....

me.....No, they are not.   They are just looking at each other.

daughter.....Look at their eyes.   They are giving each other sweet eyes.

:cry1: :cry1: :cry1:  my little girl is growing up too fast!!!

Vimalee said:
I so missed them...!!!   

The 4th picture is my most favorite picture of Yadech.

credit as tagged and NY CLUB FB

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Vimalee said:
The other day I showed this picture of Yadech to my daughter.   Here's how our conversation went:

me.....What do you think of this picture?

daughter.....Mommy, don't show me that picture!

I was surprised why she said that.  I was expecting her to say they are good looking people like she usually does. 

me.....why?   It's just a picture.

daughter....but they are about to kiss....

me.....No, they are not.   They are just looking at each other.

daughter.....Look at their eyes.   They are giving each other sweet eyes.

:cry1: :cry1: :cry1:  my little girl is growing up too fast!!!

@vimalee, your daughter sound so cute! My youngest daughter still cover her eye when there's a kissing scene or romantic scene. And Yes.... Kids now a day grow up so fast....just a blink of an eye, they all become young women.

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@Vimalee, thanks for sharing na.  Your daughter is so cute!

Yaya looks so pretty in pink........@urassayas "TGIF"

Mayumi, Ryu, & Yuji in Rising Sun .. Romantic Action Series, coming soon on ch.3......

Our handsome pra'eks......

cr:as tagged

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Another cute excerpts.....

"Mayumi.......You're really beautiful na ka.  In fact, I want to pair up with Ryu."

"It's good already that you paired up with Mario na!"

cr:as tagged

"Do you want to get hurt?"

"I would.....if it makes you smile with happiness like a moment ago."

rakyadech

sarNie Egg
daai said:
hi everyone!

First of all, I would like to wish "happy fasting month" to all Muslims around the world!!! Salam Ramadhan  :thumbsup: 

Actually, where I can find a clip where Nadech and Yaya on their way to chandelier music studio? As usual, they always teased each other even they're walked in to the studio. Lol. I think I've saw that video but I don't remember  :scratchhead2:  Maybe from insta video/ facebook/ youtube. Anyone? Thank u so much for your kindness. 

@daai: I think here's the clip you need

http://instagram.com/p/oP7g60LzS6
cre. chandelier_music

rakyadech

sarNie Egg
Vimalee said:
No, they were not.   They were at Pe Neung's house to record the OST for RFTD.   Pe Neung confirmed that Yadech will sing the song he composed for Khoon Ja and her husband wedding.    I so cannot wait to hear Yadech version!!!! 

Rising Sun Part 1 will air on July 16th on the Wed & Thu time slots.

The song Yadech'll sing for OST The Rising Sun. It seems the melody so soft and sweet  :bopping: 
cre. Nattaboon Trinathy

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Thank you Rakyadech!! I just finish listening to the song. I love Lula voice, very soothing and soft. Can't wait for Yadech version.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
:thanks:so much rakyadech for sharing the clip!
I just finished listening to the clip and can't wait to hear Yadech version also.     Such a beautiful and meaningful song and Lula has such a sweet and soothing voice.    She also sang Talay See Dum (the Black Sea) in GRGR.

What is life?

Life is a journey.

"Maybe it is you that I'm waiting for.....,

Thank you for loving me,

Thank you for not afraid to walk with me,

Thank you for understanding,

Thank you for having faith in me........"

ps:  Yadech attended their wedding, played in their lakorn, and now going to sing their wedding song......just awesome!!!

rakyadech said:
The song Yadech'll sing for OST The Rising Sun. It seems the melody so soft and sweet  :bopping: 
cre. Nattaboon Trinathy

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
@MrsChum, I think it was the same article but different questions.   

They asked Yadech,

What are you going to do if you happened to fall in love with your friend?   and

How do you know if he or she liked you?

I will try to translate the article when I have the time or if bubba could get to it first.   Thank you.

MrsChum said:
@bubba, is this the same article you translate the other day??