[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@m9 & Vimalee, thanks for sharing beautiful pictures of Yadech na ka.  Sure miss them too.

Awww.....so cuteeeee......

'Nadech' is so fin-ned that 'Yaya' praised him.....Fat but still (handsome) love.

Ah....nong Yaya would always compliment pe Nadech.  That is the best love and support! :wub:

:heart: :heart: :heart:   Beautiful poster........

cr:as tagged

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
thank you @ptenchik @m9 @bubba @vimalee love all beautiful pics u posted.
thanks bubba i look forward to yadechs merit event, its always special when they performed together like a couple asking for eternal love blessings ok thats more like my wish for them i do wish them that! thank you for your time bubba especially when ure very busy,ly.
have a wonderful weekend ladies.

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Good morning/night everyone
@key,  you're very welcome my dear and thanks for your kind words na ka  :heart:.  Have a great wkend na.

:clap: :yahoo:    Congratulations to Nadech and Yaya for winning the MEKHALA 2014
Kookwan of the year awards!!! :clap:
Yadech couldn't attend the awards ceremony because they're busy filming a lakorn. 

old pictures.....

cr:nyclub & withloveurassayas

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Thank you na bubba for sharing the wonderful news!!!

Even though Yadech didn't have lakorns together for almost two years, many people still consider them their favorite Koo Jin/Koo Fin, and Koo Kwan in lakorns.   

Once again, congratulations to Nadech and Yaya for winning the MEKHALA (Goddess of Lightning) favorite on-screen couple in lakorns.     The MEKHALA awards were voted by the media and reporters in the ET.

bubba said:
Good morning/night everyone
@key,  you're very welcome my dear and thanks for your kind words na ka  :heart:.  Have a great wkend na.

:clap: :yahoo:    Congratulations to Nadech and Yaya for winning the MEKHALA 2014
Kookwan of the year awards!!! :clap:
Yadech couldn't attend the awards ceremony because they're busy filming a lakorn. 

old pictures.....

cr:nyclub & withloveurassayas

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Key dear, you are such a sweet heart and thank you for always being here with your kind words for everyone!!!

I'm not the only one who think that these two are so much like a couple and look so much alike.    Many people have made similar comments.....great minds think alike, heheheehehehehe. 

BTW, have you been visiting Yadech.com site lately?    I haven't been able to get on the site for almost a month now.    It always freezes on me every times I click on the site.   Just wondered if Sary had updated My Esan Husband and Zazoured with Burning Ashes.    Thanks.

keylargo said:
thanks so much vimalee. yes they sure look like a couple and arent we all looking forward to yadechs grand day ! miss u vimalee miss yadech, take care na♥♥

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
thanks for your kind words vimalee. its because you lovelies are super i cant do a day without dropping by, like waking without coffee if i dun visit ! i use my break time to read, write short cmn and is all i can do to thank all of you for all your efforts and time.
sure takes longer to get to yadech.com recently and i cant like the ff, on the right at the beginning of the story, that function is unavailable.
only jjinxx uppated nothing is eternal. tawan is taken away and sasi knows athit-tawan relationship.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Haha, hehe, hawhaw....oh, Nadech......... :rolleyes1: :loool: :faint:

credit as tagged and Nadechworld FB

Admiring himself....yes, you are good looking....your nong sao has been saying that for awhile now.

credit as tagged and NadechYaya.com FB

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Thank you na Key for the update.   Wonder why jjinxxy didn't post Nothing is Eternal at AF.    Sad :cry1: :cry1: :cry1: that I can't log in to Yadech.com forum to read the latest update.   I still have chaitra FF to catch up too.

keylargo said:
thanks for your kind words vimalee. its because you lovelies are super i cant do a day without dropping by, like waking without coffee if i dun visit ! i use my break time to read, write short cmn and is all i can do to thank all of you for all your efforts and time.
sure takes longer to get to yadech.com recently and i cant like the ff, on the right at the beginning of the story, that function is unavailable.
only jjinxx uppated nothing is eternal. tawan is taken away and sasi knows athit-tawan relationship.