[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
@bubba , thank you na! Im hoping everything will be done by this wknd.

I'm sooo proud of our girl (Yaya)! :clap: :clap: :clap: . Yaya and her team did an amazing job to the school. They are very creative and I'm sure the student will enjoy it very much.

Cr. Fastbeam

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@MrsChum, me too, so proud of Yaya.
@meysaelee, thanks for the info ja.

Taluikongtai clip......FIFA world cup.....Who do you cheer for?
Yaya cheers for Spain while Nadech cheers for Brazil.   Unfortunately, Spain is out na.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jxCBekbKy4
cr:LookPeeLookNong2
www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jxCBekbKy4

:heart:   According to the komchadluek.net,  Nadech and Yaya are preparing to make merit together again toward the end of the year.  Yadech invite the fanclubs to join in the merit making.

Lakorn Watchers

sarNie Egg
Wow so nice of Yaya.. if any you guys live in California CHOMPOO AND SHAHKRIT and Woonsen and Penpaks and Natthawut is in LA to film their lakorn SAISEEPLERNG AND I THINK THEY WILL BE IN SAN FRANCISCO TOO THRY ARE THERE FOR 10 DAYS[/
quote]

Hi do you know which part of San Fran they're going to at and what day they will be in San Fran? I'm only an hr abd 40 mins from San Fran. I really want to see all of them especially Chakrit and Poh.

chaitra

sarNie Adult
Part - 20

As soon as she came out of his cabin, Yaya quickly got out of the building. She didn’t even bother going back to her office and directly went home. A hurricane called ‘Michael’ had managed to destroy everything in her life in the last hour.

Yaya recalled everything Michael had told to her, and when she remembered him saying “You will break up with him when he comes back” she just wanted to drop dead. How on earth would she ever get the courage to stand in front of the sweetest man on the planet, who loved her more than his own life and tell him that she wanted to break up with him? She was feeling helpless and out of breath. All she wanted to do was get a glimpse of his face. She immediately switched on her cell and put it on the table. Within few seconds, Nadech called. She kept looking at the phone and trying to resist herself from accepting the call. He kept constantly calling her and she was so desperate to receive it. She walked from one corner to another, trying to stay away from her phone. This itself was killing her, let alone confronting him face to face.

You will break up with him when he comes back”,
Nadech will go bankrupt”,
It’s his dream project”,
You and my son are not right for each other”,
He deserves someone of his standard or higher",

Matt will be perfect for him”,
I request you to please forget my son and stay out of his life.
Secure his future forever”,
I will make sure I kill him right in front of your eyes

All of these were constantly running in her mind in a loop. Lack of the ability to cry, was putting a great toll on her mind. Her head was aching like hell, while her heart was getting ripped.  Unable to cope up with the pressure she just took her phone and threw it at the wall and screamed. She wanted to cry. She wanted to cry so badly and let it all out. But unfortunately she was not able to.

Yaya fell to her knees with a heavy heart. The shattered pieces of her phone looked like the shattered pieces of her heart. She clearly had no option in this case apart from following Michael’s orders. She just sat there thinking of every scenario of how to break up with him, but was not able to find any sensible solution.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LA, California

Nadech was worried as to why her cell kept turning on and off. He was restless. His heart was sensing something to be wrong. He immediately called to his office and found out that she had left for Macrovitz’s company and has not returned yet.

Nadech called Michael.

Nadech: Hello?

Michael: Yes Khun Nadech. I was just about to call you to ask what happened about the contract for raw materials.

Nadech: (hurrying) A…The contract is confirmed Khun Michael. He just asked me to wait until morning so that I can sign the contract papers. I will leave tomorrow morning as soon as the signing is done.

Michael: That’s great Khun Nadech. In that case I will see you when you reach here.

Nadech: (hurrying) Yes… Khun Michael. Did Khun Yaya by any chance drop by your office?

Michael: (happy inside his mind) Oh she had come to collect the documents. She left around half hour ago. What is the matter Khun Nadech? You sound worried.

Nadech: (hesitating) No. Not at all Khun Michael. I just wanted to talk to her about the project that’s all. Ok, so I will see you in Thailand.

Michael: Ok (smiling).

Nadech was worried. He did not know why, but he felt weird. He called Mint and asked her about Yaya. Mint said that she has not spoken to her from the time she met his parents and that she just saw her leaving the office at 11.

Nadech just assumed that maybe her battery was low and thought that he would call her after some time.

He called his mum and spoke to her for a while. He then returned to the hotel. Matt met him before he could enter. She was all dressed for the reception.

Matt: (wondering) So? What happened to the contract Khun Nadech?

Nadech: (smiling) Oh it done. I just need to sign tomorrow.

Matt: (excited) That’s great. (pausing) So what are your plans for now?

Nadech: Nothing. I will just be in my room and rest for a while.

Matt: If you don’t mind can you please accompany me to the wedding reception? I don’t have a plus one. So please…..

Nadech: (awkward) You please carry on. Please don’t mind Khun Matt I am just tired.

Matt: Come one Khun Nadech. You will not come to LA at least for a while so you have got to come out and enjoy.

Nadech: (finding reasons) I… I don’t have anything appropriate to wear. You please carryon.

Matt: (pointing at his clothes, smiling) You are in a suit Khun Nadech. Besides you look so handsome in it. I insist. Please you must not say no.

Nadech: (clueless, polite) Alright.

They reached the reception. Matt introduced him to all her friends from her acting course group. They kept checking him out. He felt extremely awkward so he wanted find a reason  to go from there.

Nadech: Khun Matt I will go get a drink for myself. (Polite) Can I get you anything?

Matt: (smiling) Vodka please.

Nadech nods and goes away. He then ordered a glass of red wine for himself and vodka for Matt. He immediately tried calling Yaya. Unfortunately it was still switched off. He was worrying even more. He took the drinks and went to Matt and gave her. Nadech was not interested in party as he was constantly worrying about Yaya. But seeing that he had come with Matt, he had to stick with her.

Matt: Are you enjoying the part y Khun Nadech?

Nadech: (polite, smiling) It looks great.

Matt: 1 second I’m getting a call.

Matt gets a call from the lakorn director to whom she had auditioned for. She was selected. Matt was so happy that she hugs Nadech.

Matt: (hugging) I'm so happy. You were right Khun Nadech I got selected.

Nadech felt extremely awkward. He dropped is phone on purpose and stepped back to pick it up.

Nadech: (smiling) Congratulations Khun Matt. I wish you all the best.

Matt: (smiling) Thank you Khun Nadech. So in this case we must celebrate. Come on.

She offered him another glass of wine as he refused vodka and she herself had 2 more shots of vodka. She pulled him to the dance floor in spite of him refusing. She was drunk and already a bit woozy.

Matt: Come on Khun Nadech. You have to dance with me.

Nadech: NO Khun Matt I can’t dance.

Matt: (woozy) Are you kidding me? I was you dance with Khun Yaya. You dint look like a person who didn’t know how to dance.

Nadech: (stammering) I .. I .. I meant, I don’t feel like dancing today.

Matt: Come on let’s just dance please.

She was practically throwing herself at him. He tried to maintain distance and danced for a while. The song changed. Matt was all over Nadech for this song. Nadech couldn’t handle it anymore. Before he could even sense, Matt was almost unconscious. She sure did drink like a professional, but couldn’t handle herself. Nadech somehow managed to walk her to the cab.

In the cab Matt (wooooozy) fell onto Nadech’s lap. Nadech was so uncomfortable that he acted like he was being touched by a girl for the first time. He somehow managed to get her of him and made her lean onto the window, took his coat and covered her on top. The cab took them to their hotel. He asked the doorman to get a wheel chair (normally hotels will have wheelchairs for old people), put her in that and took her to her suite. He then tried to wake her up. She was dozed but kept mumbling.

Matt:  ‘Nadech’ come let’s dance.

You… you danced with her. Why can’t you dance with me?

(Smiling) I’m so pretty.

Nadech thought she must have gone mental and giggled. He managed to walk her to her bed and tucked her in. As he was about to leave, Matt held his hand. (Unconscious of course)

Matt: let’s dance.

He slowly removed her hand; made sure he didn’t make noise and went to his room.

Nadech: (tired) Oh god! What a night. (Worrying) Why her phone is still turned off. I hope she is alright.

He called her 2 more time, seeing that it was still switched off he called Mint again.

Nadech: Khun Mint did Yaya come back to the office?

Mint: No Khun Nadech no sign of her. She probably must be at the site. She had asked the workers to remove all the debris so that when the materials arrive we will have space to dump them. She went there to supervise.

Nadech: That must be it. She must have forgotten to charge her phone so it’s switched off. Ok Khun Mint if she comes, can you please ask her to call me.

Mint: Definitely Khun Nadech. Bye

Nadech did wait for her call, but it was already midnight in LA so he eventually dozed off. He woke up in the morning around 9 and checked his phone. No miscalls. He tried calling Yaya again but still switched off. Seeing that it was 11 pm in Bangkok, Nadech didn’t want to disturb Mint. He was feeling restless as this was the longest they had been without taking to each other. He thought maybe Yaya must have been tired so she would have slept off.

He got dressed, had his breakfast, ordered room service and sent breakfast and coconut water to Matt’s room and left to go meet the dealer to sign the contract. Matt had just woken up when the breakfast arrived. She was very impressed seeing that Nadech had ordered it for her and had also sent tender coconut water thinking she must have had a hangover. Nadech quickly dealt with all the documents and hurried to hotel so that they could fly back to Thailand. He knocked on Matt’s door.

Nadech: Khun Matt are you feeling alright?

Matt: (pressing her forehead) No. My head hurts like hell. I’m in no condition to fly Khun Nadech. Is it ok if we fly tonight? I already informed brother. He told that the jet will be leaving at 8 pm.

Nadech: (dull, polite) Not an Issue. You please take care of yourself.

Matt: I don’t even remember what happened yesterday night. Thank you so much for taking care of me and for the breakfast.

Nadech: Not a problem Khun Matt. You please rest for now so that we can leave at 8.

Matt: (nodding) Yes.

Nadech went to his room and just relaxed for a while. He couldn’t call Yaya as it was still night in Bangkok. So he just spent the whole day in his room. At 6pm he called Yaya as it would be 8 am in Thailand, still switched off. He called again at 8 pm before boarding his jet. Switched off.  He then turned off his phone as he had to board.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi chaitra im feeling the pain with the beginning of the end of yadechs love but i have strong faith in your love for them and will bring them around amid all these pains now. looking forward to the confrontations. dun think nadech will give up easily on yaya, they've come too far and love too much while yaya is doing all she should to save the best for her love, she doesnt even allow michael to touch nadechs finger!! its heartbreaking! thank you chaitra.
chaitra my very close friend from MY who is a very huge yadech fan loves your ff very much and asked to thank you personally. shes not registered in af, thank you chaitra!

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
@MrsChum,  I cannot read the small prints, but according to the comments I read about this article Yaya said she will not be graduating in four years.   She still has one more semester to go due to heavy work loads.    She is sad that she will not graduate at the same time with all her friends.    Fan clubs gave her encouragement and support and said they will be there for her and asked her what she wanted for graduation.    Yaya said she would like to have a graduation party and requests no gifts.

ps:      She is attending Chulalornkong, if not the most prestigious University in Thailand.   She said the professors are very strict with attendances and deadlines, and it is very difficult to get help there because of the very competitive environment.   I'm very proud and admire Yaya very much for her hard work, dedication, and perseverance.    She is only 21 and has accomplished a lot and still able to maintain her wholesome image.    Now I understand why Nadech wrote about Yaya for his school paper - the Person Whom I Admire.

MrsChum said:
Wonder what this article is about? It's all over my fb page...

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
I'm very happy to see Yaya spending the time with the children.   It was such a great feeling to see her charity project (her birthday donation and fans support in March) from the beginning till completion.   The mango trees, lemon and lime trees, and others planted by Yaya will be there for generations to come.

Yaya, don't feel too sad about Spain not doing well at this World Cup na, at least they won in 2010.     My family are soccer/football fanatics and one of the player on the USA team is from our hometown and used to play in the same soccer club with my daughters.    GO USA!!!      

Thank you na bubba for sharing the news about Yadech planning the big merit at the end of the year.

credit NadechYaya.com FB

chaitra

sarNie Adult
keylargo said:
Hi chaitra im feeling the pain with the beginning of the end of yadechs love but i have strong faith in your love for them and will bring them around amid all these pains now. looking forward to the confrontations. dun think nadech will give up easily on yaya, they've come too far and love too much while yaya is doing all she should to save the best for her love, she doesnt even allow michael to touch nadechs finger!! its heartbreaking! thank you chaitra.
chaitra my very close friend from MY who is a very huge yadech fan loves your ff very much and asked to thank you personally. shes not registered in af, thank you chaitra!
 Hi key I'm so lucky that a get a feed back from you after every update. Trust me you made my day. I shifted half of the stuff to my new home and just returned. It was tiring day and you feed back just refueled me. Its 11pm here and I will type another part now and post it tomorrow as I have to shift rest of the things tomorrow. I'm just feeling bad that i'm not able to post many parts together. Parts like confrontations of Yadech are important so i'm taking my time to write those, thats why I just posted only 1 part today. trust me If i would have not got your feed back I would probably be sleeping right now, but dont worry I'm not stressed. I'm just inspired and I want to write it immediately or I will forget something here and there. Thank you so much :)

HI :) Key's dear friend from MY
Your most welcome. Thank you so much for reading the ff and making time to complement it. It truly means a lot. Please continue to tune in and I hope you enjoy it further. 

have a great night :)

P.S 

I compared Michael to "Hurricane". It was from one of your comments. LOL

jomacar2k6

sarNie Egg
Hmmm, I thought she said she will graduate this July? Even if not I still admire her just like PN for what she have been accomplished at a very young age. Love her for that. Like this quote, "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world."-Nelson Mandela.

Take your time @chaitra, poor NY. If I were Yaya i'd probably disappear to keep PN alive and her away from hurricane! I can't face PN at this rate, don't want to see his heart broken. too much turmoil!!! :lmao:

chaitra

sarNie Adult
Part - 21

Bangkok, Thailand

Yaya didn’t want to come to office, but seeing that even Nadech was not in the country she dint have a choice as everything was under her control.  Around 11 am Michael arrived to Nadech’s office.

Michael: (just walked into her cabin) Hi Yaya.

Yaya: (cold, strict, didn’t bother to stand) What?

Michael: (serious) Why is your phone switched off from yesterday?

Yaya : (cold, looking at the document not bothering about him) I broke my phone.

Michael: (polite, ordering) Look at me when I’m talking.

Yaya: (cold, looking at him) Tell.

Michael: Won’t you even ask me to sit?

Yaya: (crossing her legs and leaning back) Sit.

Michael: (amazed, wondering) What is wrong with me? Everything you do or say just turns me on.

Yaya: (calm) Hormonal imbalance!

Michael: (laughing) Oh god! You are amazing.

Yaya didn’t respond, instead she just looked straight at him. Michael pulled his chair next to hers and sat.

Michael: (touching her shoulder) What’s up with you baby? Why are you in such a bad mood?

Yaya shoved his hand aside.

Yaya: I’m not your baby. Just tell what the matter is and get lost.

Michael: (calm, trying to change her mood) Did you know Nadech will be arriving late? He and Matt decided that they will spend the day together, shopping and side seeing and reach here by 7 pm.

Yaya: (cold) so?

Michael: See they are spending so much time together. So why can’t we? Come let’s go out.

Yaya: I just agreed to be your girlfriend in front of Nadech. So get lost.

Michael: (held her chair and turned it and pulled it close so that she could face him directly, still calm) I didn’t ask you to be my girlfriend as a part time job. I want to you to be my girlfriend all the time. I love you.

Yaya: (cold) Dream on. I just agreed to the part where I have to act as your girlfriend in from of him.

Michael: (slightly angry) I don’t think you have a choice in this matter. Have you forgotten what I had told you? Do you really want to mess with me?

Yaya: (cold, careless) As a matter of fact I remember exactly what you had told me. You said that “We will have plenty of time to go on dates and get to know each other ‘AFTER’ marriage”. So wait till we are married and then I will behave as your girlfriend “all the time”.

Michael: (sighing) Yaya why do you have to behave this way.

Yaya: (witty) You are the one who said, you like the fact that I challenge you in every way. So here, this is me challenging you. I mean you are the one who said all of that and I’m behaving just like you wanted.

Michael: (smiling, witty) Alright. In that case, I want to marry you right now. (Holding her hand) Let’s go.

Yaya: (startled) Let go of my hand.

Michael was about to reach the door pulling her with him. She was trying hard to resist and then he suddenly turned and pulled her hard so she came and fit right into his arms. At the same time Mint just barged in. From Mint’s perspective all she could see was Yaya being in Michael’s arms. She dint see them struggling as they were startled when she barged in. Since it was Yaya’s cabin Mint had never bothered to knock and enter.

Mint: (shocked, embarrassed) I’m so sorry. I should have knocked.

Yaya: (alarmed that she might find out everything, cold) Yes you should have. Now please go. I’ll call you in, if you are required.

Mint just closed the door behind her. She was completely shocked. Yaya had never spoken to her in that manner ever. She wasn’t sure if she should be wondering about her behavior or about the scene happening back there. Nevertheless, she decided that she would wait and talk to her before assuming anything.

Yaya: (strict) Let go.

Michael: I’m not joking, you know. (teasing, pulling her closer) Nadech will be here tonight so even he can attend our wedding. (pausing, calming down) I will marry you when I want to marry you. So if you think you can behave however you want then you better make sure you are ready to face everything.

Yaya: Alright. Alright. Now leave me.

Michael let go.

Michael: Now let’s try talking like two civilized people. Shall we?

Yaya nodded.

Michael: So sweetheart why is your phone switched off from yesterday?

Yaya: (smiling excessively) I broke my phone.

Michael: Why did you break you phone?

Yaya: (smiling excessively) I was upset and angry that my life is ruined so I threw it at the wall and it broke.

Michael: (smiling) Come on. Act better. (Removes his coat and puts it on the chair) If you’re going to behave this way then Nadech will not be convinced, then how will he leave you?

Yaya: (normal) See that’s the thing. (Walking around) I kept thinking about every possibility as to how I will break up with him, but every time I play a scenario in my mind Nadech just finds out I’m lying.

Michael: (walking around, sadistic) Ok I’ll help you. I will give you 3 solutions and you can choose whatever you like best:

1.      I will marry you right now, so you don’t even have to say the words “break up”. He will get the message.

2.      I will call one of my people and make sure Nadech goes directly to hospital from airport so that you can take your time and prepare for break up. Don’t worry just some minor injury.

3.      You can try and act better and make sure he leaves you.

Yaya: (angry) Let me tell you one thing. No matter what I say today, he will never break up. He is not the type of person who will give up easily.

Michael: Fine. I will talk to him myself. I will tell him that we slept together. I’m pretty sure he would not like to look at your face from that point on. Oh by the way, that’s your 4th option. Now choose.

Yaya was silently looking at him.

Michael: I said choose.

Yaya: (depressed) I choose 3. I will tell him myself.

Michael: (smiling) Good choice.

Nadech was not the type of person who would fight back or hit. He was always calm, cool, and peaceful. The only time she had ever seen Nadech shout was, during the recent meeting with the parentsAccording to Yaya option 4 seemed like a definite possibility (meaning: She was sure he wouldn’t want to look at her face if she had slept with anyone else but she couldn’t choose this as he might not move on in life as easily as Michael assumed). There was a story behind this (it will come up later).

Michael: Ok first things first. You need a phone.

Michael called his new personal secretary ‘Mark’ and asked him to get all the high-end latest phones in every brand and come to “Kugimiya Constructions”.

Yaya: I don’t want anything. I will buy one myself.

Michael: I din’t ask your opinion in this matter. This is my first gift to you as your boyfriend so (ordering) u will not refuse it.

Yaya didn’t have an option.  She just kept quiet.

Michael: Mark will be arriving soon. For now TRY being polite and talking to me as a girlfriend. If you refuse I will kiss you   in front of him.

Yaya didn’t even bother to nod. She just looked at him and felt depressed.

Mark knocked on the door.

Michael: Come in.

Mark: (placing it on the table) Sir, here are the phones that you requested for. (Turning to Yaya)  Good morning Mam.

Yaya: (smiled, nodded) Good morning.

Michael: Yaya which one did you like?

Yaya: (smiling) Why don’t you choose for me Michael? No matter what you choose, I’m sure I will love it.

Michael: (smiling) Alright take this one sweetheart.

Yaya smiles and takes it.

Michael: Mark, take the rest and distribute it among staff. You can take whatever you like.

Marks nods and walks out.

Michael: (turning to Yaya) “Michael”?? I love it. (Pausing) Not bad. Even if you did speak just 1 line, for Mark it must have seemed genuine as though there might be something between us. Ok I will leave now so that you can prepare well. Bye love you.

Yaya knew that this was not even a fraction close to the amount of “lies” and acting she might have to do in front of Nadech.

Later Mint tried to talk to Yaya but she is no state to let anyone come inside her cabin. She just had her lunch inside her cabin and stayed there the whole day. She knew is she would speak to Mint then she will just cave and tell her everything, and that was not an option.

It was 7pm in Bangkok and the jet just landed. Nadech happily walked out of the jet dying to see his sweetheart.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi ladies, its 9 am here. I will post the next part tomorrow as I will be shifting the rest of the things to my new house today. I'm so sorry for the delay. Enjoy :) Have a good day :) 

chaitra

sarNie Adult
jomacar2k6 said:
Hmmm, I thought she said she will graduate this July? Even if not I still admire her just like PN for what she have been accomplished at a very young age. Love her for that. Like this quote, "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world."-Nelson Mandela.

Take your time @chaitra, poor NY. If I were Yaya i'd probably disappear to keep PN alive and her away from hurricane! I can't face PN at this rate, don't want to see his heart broken. too much turmoil!!! :lmao:
Hi jom,
She did threaten him that she will dissappear if he touches her. But he never took that seriously. She is already scarred and has agreed to do whatever he has asked for the sake of her PN. Its obvious Michael was not worried about her running away. He will bring that out later. She also knew that this will not be enough to keep him at bay. You just have to wait and see what happens further :) I hope your enjoying the ff. Have a great day ahead.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi chaitra im feeling so sorry for yaya ! atm there's no way out for her not even confiding to mint to at least share a little of the enormous burden! left right her thoughts and concerns are for nadech. i hope during the confrontation nadech wisens up and spots the suspicion! next few chaps will probably be very sad and emotional especially if they both break up! thank you dear chaitra, looking forward vm, with appreciation.
good luck in your house move, take care chaitra.

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Hello everyone and thanks for sharing na ka.

Relationship chart of RRHLT.........

So cute..........

cr:as tagged, peeda36, s_wiis