[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Thanks bubba for the translation!

I especially like the part where she called herself "Nong"      It's so endearing because I don't hear that too often from her.

bubba said:
@chaitra, thanks for the update ja.

Thanks for sharing na ka.  Here's the link ka.  www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFtH8fCtrTE

LOL. Nadech and Yaya are discussing how to act a certain scene.  That is so cute....Nadech like that and Yaya like this.  But at the end, Nadech has to listen to Yaya talking till the end. :heart:   I esp. love the part where Yaya said, "Let me finish first." (pointing at Nadech) and Nadech stops and listens :bhehe: .

Good night and sweet dreams na ka.

Del Rey

sarNie Hatchling
@chaitra I feel so sorry for yadech right now! Thanks for the great update! So upset with Yoshio ATM!!!

Thanks @ptenchik for sharing the video!!! They're so cute!

@Vimalee thank you for the pictures!! They're awesome looking!! Can't wait!!

@MrsChum did the music come out yet?? I only heard the snippet/teaser of one of the songs and it sounded great! I don't know what they're saying, but some how I LOVE the melody! Thai music is great! I think some people in different countries, especially the US, should explore and widen their choices of music out there because its GREAT. (this will get me ranting on other things...)

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Del Rey said:
@chaitra I feel so sorry for yadech right now! Thanks for the great update! So upset with Yoshio ATM!!!

Thanks @ptenchik for sharing the video!!! They're so cute!

@Vimalee thank you for the pictures!! They're awesome looking!! Can't wait!!

@MrsChum did the music come out yet?? I only heard the snippet/teaser of one of the songs and it sounded great! I don't know what they're saying, but some how I LOVE the melody! Thai music is great! I think some people in different countries, especially the US, should explore and widen their choices of music out there because its GREAT. (this will get me ranting on other things...)
Not the whole song.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mFiZzjbmxeM&sns=fb

jomacar2k6

sarNie Egg
I see Ananda again collaborating w/ Yaya on her new CF! I'm excited to see them work together somehow! (Does she look like she gain weight or it just me.)

My heart breaks into pieces reading your ff @chaitra. I feel like doing nothing today. I feel for our couple. It seems like there's no way out for them. Otherwise I am very curious how are you going to save them from that evil Michael. Just like everyone says here, we are spoiled and lucky to have great writers here who devoted their time and effort to entertain us, bless you all. :thumbsup:

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@Vimalee, thanks for the pictures.  Yadech look so good!!!  Can't wait to see the series.
@tinah, welcome to this thread and hope you will have fun with us na ka.
@queenyeon,  me too.  I think Nadech sure takes good care of nong hehe.

Yaya's having fun with the children in the activities for 'Alumni round square project' ......

First day.......

Second day......

cr:as tagged

Awwww..........Yaya is so beautiful! 
@maew_makeup posted this and wrote, Yaya sweetie on the beach....

chaitra

sarNie Adult
Vimalee said:
Thank you so so very much chaitra for writing Yadech fan fiction for us.    We are very lucky to have many great writers sharing their talents with us.   

I'm a ff fanatic but I haven't had the time to read it yet and will need to catch up soon.    :cry1: :cry1: :cry1:

Once again, keep up the good work and we really appreciate your time and efforts na !!!   :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:

Awe, your most welcome @Vimalee. I am more than happy to post the ff. It is a thank you to all the people who have entertained us till now and kept us updated about Yadech.

To @Mrs Chum, @Vimalee and all the others who are saving the ff so you could read late -

Since i was posting everyday, I had to type as fast as I could, but today I went through whatever I had posted and found mistakes here and there. So I have edited all the parts and correct everything. I apologize for this mistake from the bottom of my heart. Please copy the whole thing again. The dialogues which I had corrected sound much better after correction, so please copy it again. From now on I will make sure I will post proper edited version. The ff starts from page 835. So sorry for the inconvenience.

@Mrs Chum, @Vimalee - I know you guys are not finding time but that is the reason i chose to post 3 parts each day so that people need not make a lot of time to read the whole ff on one go. And i thought maybe I could somehow entertain all you busy people everyday. If you don't find time no problem but plz dont forget to copy the whole thing again. I apologize once again :) I will be patiently waiting for all your feed backs. Please take your time.

Take care all of you. I might post another part withing 5 hours.

chaitra

sarNie Adult
To all the ladies,

I am pretty clear about all your expectations about an ff. So i promise I will make sure all the desires are captured in the ff.  I cannot promise if i will make it rated R r not  but I will make sure you guys will not be disappointing in the physics and chemistry department (if you know what i mean) :drools: . But you guys have to wait for one or 2 more days for those parts to begin because we still  have to wait for Yadech to confront each other.

Since i'm writing an ff for the first time, I am not able to skip and write main main parts. so I am building a complete story because that's the way I'm imagining it. The only reason I'm mentioning all the minor details and expressions is because I want you guys to be able to imagine what i'm imagining. Yadech are all about expressions, chemistry and brilliant acting so if i dont mention their expressions i feel i'm not doing justice.SO please forgive me for all brackets. Reading a story is such a personal thing, so If you guys are finding the brackets to be too much then I'm extremely sorry.

With love
Chaittra 

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Wow, our Nang Fah is so strong carrying the mango tree to be planted for the children.   The little stickers (heart shapes, stars, etc) all over Yaya were placed there by the children. 

credit NY CLUB FB

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
chaitra said:

Awe, your most welcome @Vimalee. I am more than happy to post the ff. It is a thank you to all the people who have entertained us till now and kept us updated about Yadech.

To @Mrs Chum, @Vimalee and all the others who are saving the ff so you could read late -

Since i was posting everyday, I had to type as fast as I could, but today I went through whatever I had posted and found mistakes here and there. So I have edited all the parts and correct everything. I apologize for this mistake from the bottom of my heart. Please copy the whole thing again. The dialogues which I had corrected sound much better after correction, so please copy it again. From now on I will make sure I will post proper edited version. The ff starts from page 835. So sorry for the inconvenience.

@Mrs Chum, @Vimalee - I know you guys are not finding time but that is the reason i chose to post 3 parts each day so that people need not make a lot of time to read the whole ff on one go. And i thought maybe I could somehow entertain all you busy people everyday. If you don't find time no problem but plz dont forget to copy the whole thing again. I apologize once again :) I will be patiently waiting for all your feed backs. Please take your time.

Take care all of you. I might post another part withing 5 hours.
Thank you for understanding. I will definitely tune in when I'm done with my house. It a little hectic right now for me. I barley have time to breathe but I still can't resist coming here. Coming to this thread is like my daily dose.... needed morning, noon and night :bhehe: :bhehe:

taytay702

sarNie Egg
Hi all...just wanted to say thank you so much for all the updates.  Sorry I don't have much to contribute...my translating gig failed...so I'm better at reading...555....COUNTING DOWN...so exciting!