[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

chaitra

sarNie Adult
Hi ladies,

I'm extremely sorry for the delay. I had to take my time while writing these part because they were important.As promised here's part 16, 17, 18 and 19. I'm going to hide myself under covers because you are going to hate me.
DON'T MISS THESE PARTS.

Please ENJOY :)

chaitra

sarNie Adult
Part - 16

Matt: Hello Khun Nadech.

Nadech: What a ….su…surprise Khun Matt. How are you?

Matt: I’m absolutely fine. What about you?

Nadech: I’m good. Here let me help you.

Nadech being a gentleman helped her to put her bag in the overhead compartment, while the air-hostess went to the captain to inform that both the passengers were on board and he can take off now.

The jet took off. Once the captain turned off the seat belt sign, the air-hostess were at their service.

Air-hostess: Sir, can I get you a drink?

Nadech: No, Thank you. Can I get some water, please?

Airhostess: Of course Sir.

Matt: Khun Nadech don’t you drink?

Nadech:  I just have some wine or champagne on rare occasions. Nothing else.

Matt: In that case (turning to the air-hostess) can we have 2 glasses of champagne?

Air-hostess: Yes, absolutely.

Nadech: But Khun Matt…..

Matt: (smiling) I can’t drink alone, so please would you mind joining me. Beside what are the chances of both of us being on the same plane and going to America? Let’s count it as a rare occasion.

Nadech: (polite, smiling back) Alright, but just 1.

Matt: (smiling) OK.

The air-hostess served the drinks.

Matt: So here’s to “America”.

Nadech: (tapping) to “America”.

Matt: (taking a sip) You were pretty surprised to see me. So I take it that my brother forgot to inform you that I will be joining you.

Nadech: (taking a sip) Yes, but Khun Michael was in a hurry when he had come over to my office and it was a last minute decision that I had to go to America.

Matt: Mine too. Actually I had studied acting in LA for 3 years and one of my friend is getting married so I had to come. Since I had recently arrived in Thailand for an audition for a lakorn, I thought I would skip the reception, but when brother found out about it this morning, he insisted that I take his jet. He also mentioned that you would be joining me as even you had to go to LA for some work.

(Smiling way too much) I’m so glad we are going together.

Nadech: (Awkwardly smiling, not knowing how to react) Oh! That’s great. I mean who would want to fly alone? You mentioned about an audition, so what happened Khun Matt.

Matt: They said they will call within this week.

Nadech: (polite) don’t worry I’m sure you will get the part.

Matt: (Smiling) Thank you Khun Nadech.

It was all Michael’s plan. When he found out from his mother about the wedding reception and the fact that Matt had cancelled her plans he got a brilliant idea. He went to Matt and insisted that she take his jet. When she wasn't sure what to do, all he had to do was mention Nadech. She immediately accepted once she found out that Nadech would be joining her. Then Michael called his dealer in America and asked him to prepone the meeting (for the raw materials) to tomorrow, which was supposed to be held a week later. Once Nadech would be out of his sight, then he would get some time to spend with Yaya.

The conversation went on for a while and then Nadech insisted that they get some rest, politely of course. After a while there was a slight turbulence which had woken Matt. Nadech on the other hand was happily sleeping as he was so tired running around the whole day in the office and then to the airport.

Matt turned to her side and all she could do was admire Nadech. Nadech was casually dressed as he had to travel. Matt’s eyes roamed everywhere from his is ruffled hair, broad forehead, dark brows which contrasted his pale clear skin, his eyes, travelling along the line of his straight nose, tiny pink lips, his Adam’s apple, the nerves on his neck and hands which looked so sexy. He looked so masculine yet so gentle. There were a lot of boys who were interested in her while she was in LA and she might have gone out with a few of them, but no one had excited her THIS much. Matt just sighed soaking in his handsomeness.

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@chaitra, thanks for the update ja.
ptenchik said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFtH8fCtrTE
Если у кого-нибудь есть время, пожалуйста, переведите, о чем они говорят!

Thanks for sharing na ka.  Here's the link ka.  www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFtH8fCtrTE

LOL. Nadech and Yaya are discussing how to act a certain scene.  That is so cute....Nadech like that and Yaya like this.  But at the end, Nadech has to listen to Yaya talking till the end. :heart:   I esp. love the part where Yaya said, "Let me finish first." (pointing at Nadech) and Nadech stops and listens :bhehe: .

Taluikongtai clip.....Nadech and Mario are so funny....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=goOHn4L0pUg&feature=youtu.be
cr:LookPeeLookNong2
www.youtube.com/watch?v=goOHn4L0pUg&feature=youtu.be

BTS picture.....two handsome pra'eks.

cr:as tagged

Good night and sweet dreams na ka.

chaitra

sarNie Adult
Part - 17

Bangkok,Thailand

It was 11.00 am. Michael knocked and walked into Yaya’s cabin.

Michael: Khun Yaya are you ready to go?

Yaya: (polite) Khun Michael why did you take the trouble of coming up. You could have just called me.

Michael had decided that his plan for the day would be to flatter and try to impress Yaya as much as possible.

Michael: I don’t mind Khun Yaya. So shall we?

Yaya: (nodding, smiling) ok.

When they reached his car, Michael didn’t allow the driver to open the door for Yaya. He himself did. Yaya nodded and sat in. While the car was on its way to the site all Michael could do was look at Yaya and admire her while Yaya constantly kept looking out of the window lost in thoughts as she was missing her P’Nadech. This was the first time they were apart for so long. None of their others projects were this big; therefore it was the most important project of their career.

Michael: Is there a problem Khun Yaya? You look worried.

Yaya: (startled) OH! Not at all Khun Michael.

Now she knew she had to make some kind of conversation as they were in the same car.

Yaya: I was just thinking about the project. It’s such a huge opportunity for P’Na….. Khun Nadech and our company.

Michael: It is isn’t it? First we weren't sure about the decision but when we did a little bit of background check about the company, I and the board members decided that we will give it a go. When you both presented we were completely satisfied about our decision.

Yaya: (smiling) Khun Nadech is extremely talented, I’m sure you will not be disappointed.

Michael: We were equally impressed with you Khun Yaya.

Yaya: It’s all his hard work. I just assisted how much ever I could.

Michael: I know the project belongs to your company, but since it is a huge project I would like to be involved in every step. I hope you don’t mind.

Yaya: Of course not Khun Michael. I understand your concern.

Michael: Oh here we are.

They arrived at the site. They got down. A group of 50 workers were already present there.

Michael: Who are these people?

Yaya: Oh! I asked the workers to be here by 11.30. Since Khun Nadech has gone to LA to process the raw materials order, I thought we could rid of all the debris (stones, twigs, plastic anything unwanted) and clear the site within 3 days so that we can have space for dumping the first set of raw materials when it arrives.

Michael: (shocked, a bit dull) Oh! That’s great.

Yaya had managed to spoil all of his plans on the first day itself. Michael thought he could just show her the site for an hour or so and then take her to some nice restaurant and spend time with her.

Yaya: (worried) what’s the matter Khun Michael you look shocked?

Michael: (smiling) Of course I would be shocked. I have never seen such an efficient worker. You’re brilliant. I thought we are just visiting the site today but you have thought ahead of time and allotted the work. You are amazing.

Yaya: (overwhelmed in a weird way, smiling) I’m just doing my job. So can I start?

Michael: (smiling) Of course.

The workers had pitched an open tent for the bosses (Yaya and Michael). While Michael sat on a chair and stayed below the tent, Yaya on the other hand was in the sun instructing the workers. All Michael could do was stare at her thinking how beautiful she was. Yaya had an amazing figure. Even in formal clothes she looked stunning.  Michael’s eyes were tracing every curve of her body scanning every inch. In his mind he could feel himself touching her sun kissed skin, her big beautiful eyes, soft fuller lips which looked more tender then a petal. Oh! Her smile could make anyone skip a beat. The way sweat dribbled of her slender neck into her shirt made him want to explore her further.

Before he could even realize, Yaya was right in front of him.

Yaya: (waving in front of him) Khun Michael are you ok?

Michael: (startled) Yes Yaya…. I mean Khun Yaya. I’m sorry I was lost in thoughts. I .. I was just trying to imagine the stadium on this plot of land.

Yaya: Oh that’s so thoughtful of you.

Michael eyes were still going back to her neck and the way the sweat was dribbling. He took a napkin from his table and went close to her. He gently placed it on her neck and wiped it. His eyes traveled to her lips and his mind was getting too curious as to how her lips might taste. This happened just for two seconds but for him it felt much longer.

Michael: Khun Yaya you are sweating.

Yaya startled. She felt extremely awkward. She dint know how to react. She was too stunned to do anything.

Yaya: (smiling awkwardly took the napkin from his hand and stepped back) Thank you so much. (Changing subject) I have allotted all the work so I think we can leave now. Besides we are getting late for the office Khun Michael.

Michael: (seeing it as the only opportunity for the day) Khun Yaya it’s almost 2 now. Why don’t we go out for some lunch?

Yaya: No, Thank you Khun Michael. I have loads of work at the office, besides Khun Nadech is also not here, so I have to manage everything.

Michael: Come on. I’m sure they can manage themselves for an hour. (Smiling) Please I insist.

Yaya didn't want to offend him so she agreed. She kept wondering about that moment. She was too confused to even come to any sort of conclusion. She thought its best to ignore it as it might have not meant anything. Then again, she wasn't sure.

They arrived to the most expensive restaurant in Bangkok. Yaya’s mind had set off a tiny red flag. Something just dint feel right. She wanted to refuse but didn't know what to say. She can’t just stand there and refuse to go inside or stand there complaining. Besides she assumed, since he was so rich he probably lives such an extravagant lifestyle.

Yaya: Khun Michael I don’t think I’m appropriately dressed. Can we go someplace else?

Michael: Y,ou look beautiful Khun Yaya, please don’t worry.

There it was another red flag. She mumbled inside of her brain “what was that? You look beautiful! Am I thinking too much? May be he thought I was worried about the way I’m dressed, that’s why just to be polite he must have told like that. Yes, that’s it. That’s exactly what it is. I did act as  though I'm worried.”

When the staff approached them, Michael ordered for a private lunch. Ok now this was definitely a red flag.

Yaya immediately reacted.

Yaya: Khun Michael I don’t think private lunch would be necessary. We can just eat here.

Michael: Khun Yaya you’re my guest. I want you to be comfortable. (seeing that she was still worried and the chances of rejection was getting higher) This is my treat. You and Khun Nadech can treat me some other time. (smiling) I promise I will not refuse.

The word “Nadech” always does wonders on our Yaya. In this case also it was proved to be correct. The minute he mentioned Nadech’s name Yaya calmed down. She thought it must be a casual lunch and that she was just way in over her head.

Yaya: (smiling) Alright.

They both went in. The waiter arrived.

Waiter: Sir, would you like to have a drink.

Michael: Khun Yaya what would you like to have?

Yaya: No, thank you Khun Michael. I just drink some champagne or wine on rare occasions. Nothing for now.

Michael: In that case (turning to waiter) we will have 2  glasses of champagne. (Seeing that she is about to refuse) Please think of it as me wishing you 'good luck' for the project. Besides we might be very busy from now on so it’s better to celebrate now.

Yaya: (feeling awkward, trying not to offend him) Ok Khun Michael.

They had their champagne.

Waiter: Sir what would you like to order?

Michael: I’ll have whatever you’ll have Khun Yaya. Feel free to order whatever you want.

"Awkward" was the word running in Yaya’s mind. She just wanted this lunch to get over. She knew there was no point in refusing. He would come up with something else. She just went with the flow and ordered.

While having food.

Michael: So tell me something about yourself.

Yaya: Oh there is not much to my story Khun Michael.

She just gives general details about her school and college and degree and stuff.

Michael: (laughing) I don’t want your resume. I’ll hire you just like that. I meant tell me something personal. Hmm what about your family?

Yaya: Both parents dead. I was raised by Mae Pla. Oh she died too.

Michael: I’m so sorry to hear that.

Yaya: It’s alright. Right now this job is my life.

Michael: Can I know what your rank was?

Yaya: I was the 2nd topper in my university Khun Michael.

Michael: (surprised) No offense but if your 2nd in the whole university why did you join a small company? You could have easily landed a job in huge companies including mine. Hell! If you want, I will give you a job right this second.

Yaya: (laughing) Your too kind. But at the time I felt like I wanted to learn more. Having a job in huge company will give me limited knowledge and limited responsibility but if I would join a start-up/small company, I would get more exposure and I will be able to learn and handle bigger things and perform better. I’m really glad that I took that decision. No offense.

Michael: (smiling) None taken.

Yaya: Khun Nadech has been a great mentor. He is so talented and I got to learn a lot from him. He gives chance to all his staff to express their ideas. I have had an amazing 2 ½ years in this company and I got to learn a lot from him.

Michael: (polite) That’s great.

Every time she mentioned Nadech’s name, all Michael could think of was that kissing scene. He was getting frustrated. Finally they had finished their lunch.

Michael: Khun Yaya you have a bit of ….. (With his thumb he just wiped her chin touching her lips) curry on your chin.

As a matter of fact nothing was on her chin. Yaya felt extremely awkward. Her mind was screaming ‘red flags’. She surely felt like something was definitely up. She didn't know what to say or what to react. She however was glad the lunch was over. The driver drove them back to Nadech’s office.

Yaya: Thank you so much for the lunch.

Michael: It was my pleasure Khun Yaya. So our lawyers would have gone through the contract by the end of the night. How about I get the documents to your office tomorrow.

Yaya: (trying to avoid meeting him again) There is no need for it Khun Michael. The contracts will anyways be signed when Khun Nadech arrives. Once he arrives, we will collect the documents ourselves. Your lawyers can take more time and study it thoroughly.

Michael: That is not an issue Khun Yaya; the documents will be ready by tomorrow. I seriously don't mind getting them.

Yaya: (smiling) Khun Michael please don’t worry about it. We are in No hurry. Khun Nadech is extremely strict when it comes to contracts and legal documents. He would want you to take your time. Please I insist.

Michael: (smiling back) Alright. I will see you during the contract signing. Bye

Yaya: Ok Khun Michael. Bye.

Michael goes to his office while Yaya goes to her cabin. She just drinks a glass of water and tries to calm herself, while Michael does the opposite. He goes into his cabin and throws his phone in frustration.

Michael: (yelling alone in his cabin) Nadech, Nadech, Nadech………… (Takes off his tie, jacket and unbuttons the 1st button of his shirt, sits on his chair looking at the roof). If I follow this method I will not be able to impress her even in a year. Maybe I’m doing this all wrong. Instead of me going to her, I will make her come to me. (Smirking) Beside I’m the one holding all their cards. Why don’t I utilize it to the fullest. (Looking at her photo in his phone which he had clicked when they were at the site) Yaya, if I set my eyes on something I will not rest until I get it. (Kissing her photo)  You are mine. Let the games begin.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

chaitra

sarNie Adult
Part - 18

LA, California

They just landed in LA. They walked outside. Nadech turns on his phone so that he could call Yaya, but he had forgotten to charge his phone as he had to leave suddenly, the battery was too low. He thought he would go to his room and then charge and call her.

Nadech: Shall I call a cab for you Khun Matt? Once you get a cab I will be on my way.

Matt: Oh no Khun Nadech. Did brother forget to inform you? I’m sure he forgot. P’Michael has booked suites for both of us in the same hotel.

Nadech: I have already made my reservations Khun Matt. It’s alright you carry on.

Matt: No Khun Nadech, Please I insist from my side and by brother’s side. Brother has already taken care of all the arrangement. Please you cannot say no. Brother has specifically asked me to take care of you since it’s you first time here in America.

Nadech couldn’t refuse. He accompanied her. The car which Michael had booked for the both of them had arrived and they reached the hotel.

The suites were luxurious.  Both their suites were right next to each other’s. Nadech went inside his room, put his phone for charge and went to take a shower. He came out, got ready to meet the dealer. He then took his phone and was about to call Yaya, but suddenly realised that the 'love of his life' was in the other part of the world and she would be sleeping. He decided once he finishes his work he will call her. Nadech informed Matt (seeing that they had come together) left the hotel to meet the dealer.

Yaya was indeed sleeping. She did wait for his call but she unknowingly slept off as she was tired visiting and working in the site and then the rest of the day in the office.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
poor innocent yadech thrown in the confined company of dangerous predators out of work necessity ! someone please help them they dun deserve such harshness ! turning to you to save them chaitra. thanks vm, look forward further.

chaitra

sarNie Adult

Part - 19

Bangkok, Thailand.

It was 10. Yaya had reached the office. Around 11 Yaya gets a call from Michael.

Michael: Hello Khun Yaya.

Yaya: (worrying as to why he called) Yes Khun Michael?

Michael: We have gone through the documents and we have found some faults. If you don’t mind can you please come here so that I could let you know all faults so that you can prepare it and keep it ready by the time Khun Nadech arrives.

Yaya had no choice. If the documents were to be prepared again then it would take some time, so she had to get all that work done by the time Nadech arrives.

Yaya: Ok Khun Michael I will be there in an hour.

Michael: Alright.

He cuts the call and laughs sadistically. “come baby come, I’m all prepared for you.”

------

Yaya arrives.

Michael: Good afternoon. Come in Khun Yaya.

Yaya: (polite) Good afternoon to you too Khun Michael.

Michael: Please take you seat.

Yaya: (siting) Thank you.

Michael: Here are the contract documents. I have marked all the faulty sections.

It was a lot of documents so she had to search a lot of it. Michael gets up and turns towards his window gazing outside, waiting for her to finish.

Yaya: (surprised) Khun Michael I don’t see any markings.

Michael goes and stands behind her chair and leans in.

Michael: here let me show you. (Flips pages)

He moves in a lot closer. His face right next to hers. He takes in her scent. His cheek was almost about to touch hers. Yaya could sense his proximity. She suddenly flinches and gets up.

Yaya: (feeling definite weirdness) I think I will go now. I’ll ask Khun Nadech to handle it when he comes back.

Yaya tries to walk out but Michael goes in front of her and blocks her way.

Michael: (stepping towards her) Where do you think you’re going Khun Urassaya?

Yaya: (stepping back) I don’t understand. What’s this all about Khun Michael?

Michael: (stepping towards her further, looking into her eyes) YOU. It all about you.

Yaya: (stepping back, shocked) what do you mean?

Michael: (he corners her to the wall and places his hands on the wall on either side of her) Let me simplify it as much as I can. I like you a lot and I want you.

Yaya felt trapped and scared but this was not the time to weaken herself.

Yaya: (gathering her strength, declaring) P’Nadech and I are in love from past 2 years. So it’s better you forget about all of this and move on with the business.

Yaya pushes away his right hand and tries to walk off. But he catches hold of both her hands and pulls her around and pushes her onto his chair. She neatly lands on his seat. He comes closer.

Michael: (shouting) Don’t you dare walk away when I’m still talking to you.

Yaya: (yelling) What the hell is wrong with you? Don’t you understand? I said I and P’Nadech are in love.

Michael: (calmly) I know. I saw the two of you kiss in front of your office. As a matter of fact I did a little back ground check and found out a lot about you both. I even know about the house.

Yaya: When you know that I belong to someone else why are you doing all of this?

Michael: (angry) Don’t ever say that again. You don't belong to anyone else. You belong only to me.

Yaya was scarred inside and out. She dint know how to get out of this situation.

Yaya: (Mumbling)I don’t know what to say. It’s not too late you know. Let’s just assume all of this never happened and move on. (declaring) Let me go.

Michael: (angry) I don’t think you understand how serious I am?

Yaya: (extremely worried) Please let me go.

Yaya tries to get up but he pushes her back into his seat.

Michael: (ordering) Sit down. Don’t force me to do things which will make you regret later.

Yaya was extremely scared. She just wished Nadech was here with her. Her phone starts ringing. It was Nadech. He had finished his work with the dealers and the first thing he did was call Yaya.

Yaya looked at the screen (feeling relieved) and was about to answer when…

Michael: (declaring) You press that button and I will make sure he never comes back home.

Yaya was completely shocked. She dint have the guts to receive the call. Michael took her phone, turned it off and put it on his table.

Michael: Do you know what your Nadech is doing now? Who he is with? He is with my sister in America. They flew together yesterday.

Yaya was shocked. Not because she doubted him, but the fact that Michael mentioned it implies that he had something to do with it. And she couldn't guess where all of this was leading. 

Yaya: (declaring) I don’t care who he is with. I trust him.

Michael: Let me give you a clear picture. I made sure Nadech and Matt fly together, stay at the same hotel, and come back together. Matt likes Nadech a lot and I want her to spend some time with him so that you can be all mine. Now listen to me carefully, you try to run or try to scream or try telling Nadech anything that’s happening here, I will just make a phone call to my people and make sure Nadech never reaches home.

From today onwards you’re my girlfriend, not his. You will break up with him when he comes back. Let me also tell you what will happen if you don’t do as I say. Nadech has already taken loans from banks. He has gone to America to finalize the raw materials deal and by now he must have already made his payment to them. He has invested all of his personal savings for that house. He still hasn't signed the contract yet so I and my company will no way be responsible even if I withdraw the project. So in case I do withdraw, Nadech will go bankrupt. So if you try telling him anything or disobey me you know what exactly is going to happen. Only when the project contract is signed Nadech would get half of the project’s expenditure. And the other half will be given after the completion of this project. Besides it is his dream project. (Sadistic) Would you want to risk so much and try telling him anything? Oh! And one last thing, let’s say you do tell him or he finds out, I will make sure that will be his last day on this planet.

Yaya just sat there, completely still. All the times that Nadech had mentioned about his dream project were flashing in her mind. She reminds herself all of the hard work he had done to reach this level and how happy he was when the project presentation was approved. She was completely devastated.

Yaya: (with all her anger she stands up and kicks the chair behind, holds his shirt collar and yells) All of this…. All of this just for sex!

Michael: (smiling) When I said I want you, I meant I want all of it not just the sex part. (Smirking) Trust me if that was my only intention, then I could have just put a pill in the champagne and had my way with you by now. The thing that excites me about you is the fact that you’re not just a beauty, but you’re beauty with brains. You’re brilliant. You are beautiful and outstandingly sexy at the same time. I love the fact that you have the capacity to challenging me at every level. Example: the fact that you are holding my collar right now is totally turning me on.

Yaya immediately let go.

Yaya: (demanding) what is your exact intention?

Michael: (smiling) I want to marry you.

Yaya: (stunned) What???????????? Are you insane? Have you lost your mind?????? You must have seen me what 4 to 5 times max and you want to marry me?????????

Michael: (calm, smiling) Yes as a matter of fact I do. (Touching her face) I have had enough experience to know the fact that you are very much above the level of all the girls I have been with. So why would I want to delay and think about dating and try geting to know you and all. (Smirking, moving closer) Besides,We will have plenty of time to do all of that after our marriage.

Yaya: (declaring, shoving his hand aside) Marriage is not a game. Love is the foundation of marriage and if there is no love then it won’t take much time before it all goes down.

Michael: (laughing) Love is such a fleeting feeling. You can make it come and go as you want. I already like you so much; I can love you anytime I want. Don’t worry as for you; you will eventually learn to love me after we get married.

Yaya: (smirking) First of all that will not happen in this lifetime, because my heart belongs only to Nadech. Second, your definition of ‘love’ itself shows what kind of experiences you must have had.

Michael: Trust me I have my ways of making all of it happen. (wondering)You know what adds a cherry of top of my cake in this matter, (pausing) the fact that I get to steal you from him and make you mine. It's that much exciting to have competition.

Someone knocks on the door.

Michael: (happily) Oh! Our guest has arrived. Shall we see who it is?

Yaya didn’t know what to expect. But she could sense that it was not going to get any better. Michael opens the door himself.

Michael: Khun Yoshio, Swadee krup. Please come in.

Yoshio nods and comes in.

Yaya had no idea what to think about this situation. Her mind couldn't speculate anything.

Michael: As per your request, Khun Yaya is here. Let’s tell her about our decision shall we?

Yoshio nods.

Michael: (turning to Yaya) Yaya. I and uncle have decided that we will become relatives. I proposed uncle for Matt and Nadech to get married. He was more than excited. In fact he said that we can get them engaged as soon as possible. Isn’t that right Khun Yoshio?

Yoshio nods. Before Yaya could think of anything to say Yoshio speaks.

Yoshio: (turning to Yaya, respectfully) I have a few things to say to you Miss Yaya. First of all, I’m extremely sorry that I spoke you to that way. I accept that fact that I did not say it in the right manner, but I still stick to what I had told. (Turning away from her) You and my son are not right for each other.  My son has worked extremely hard to reach this level. He deserves someone of his standard or higher. I feel Matt will be perfect for him. After this project both company will tie up in partnership and become one. But you see he is so lost in you that he will never agree to this arrangement and show interest in Matt. But you are the only one who can make him do it. Besides, you don’t even have to worry about yourself. Khun Michael has shown great interest in you. He is ready to marry you and provide you with everything and care for you. He is the most eligible bachelor in the city. In fact he proposed that all four of you get engaged on the same day,same time.  In way you will still be a part of our family.

(Joining his hands and pleading her) So I request you to please forget my son and stay out of his life.

Yoshio turns around, nods goodbye to Michael and just walks out closing the door. Yaya just stood still.  She could see everything in her life shattering. She was completely shaken.

Michael: So what is your decision, sweetheart? Are you ready to break up with him, marry me, secure his future forever, hand him his dream project and partnership to one of the biggest companies in Thailand OR are you ready to spoil his future, bring him on streets and spoil his life forever. There is one thing I forgot to mention to you. If everything doesn't go according to my plan then I will make sure I kill him right in front of your eyes. Decide what you wanna do.

Yaya just kept looking at ground. Every image of Nadech was flashing in her mind. She knew herself that he had put his life in this project.

Yaya: (calm, cold) Ok fine.

Michael: (teasing) What? I’m sorry I didn't hear you.

Yaya: (looking up fiercely straight into his eyes) I said yes. (Yelling) Yes to all of it.

Michael: (mocking) Good choice.

Yaya: (demanding) Now let me go.

She just wanted to get out of there. Michael happily steps aside and gives her the way but when she reaches the door he comes up behind her.

Michael: Yaya. (She turns around) There was this one thing that had kept me up all night.

Before she could even realize Michael holds both of her hands pushing her to the door and smooches her. All of the things that were going on inside of her mind while exiting, this was the least she could have expected. She struggles hard and somehow manages to push him off in 3 seconds.

Michael: (sighed happily) Satisfied. (Touching his lips, smirking) Your lips do taste amazing.

Yaya was outraged. She slapped him right across his face.

Yaya: (pointing, warning, roaring) Don’t you ever dare to do that again. I will obey you only till I want to. If I ever feel that you are physically taking advantage of me then I will make sure I will completely disappear. At that point, I will worry only about myself and not about others (meaning Nadech). Oh! And one last thing (smirking) If you even think of touching his nail or try harming him physically or business wise, then I will make sure I will kill you myself. (smirking)You did call me beauty with brains right. Then you better be careful.

She walks out. Yaya knew if she hadn't said this he would have taken advantage of her physically. But no way in hell she would ever let anyone harm Nadech, especially when everything rests on her shoulder's.

As she slams the door behind her…

Michael: (touching his face, smirking) Feisty.  How can I not love you Yaya? How can I not. (declaring) You have no idea what you have gotten yourself into. All we have to do is just wait till Nadech arrives.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One final request. Before you guys SHOOT me please send feed backs. Pretty please. Thank you so much.   :) 

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
hi chaitra

thanks for the update.......i'm just so busy gonna read it later....btw please dont break my heart too long

hi soso

thanks for the pm as i've said i'm really really busy for my holiday preperation.thanks for liking my yadech rated R fanfictions.

bye for now :scratchhead2:  :wink:  :fanfic:

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
chaitra im beyond sorrow with this cruel turn of event ! poor yadech! though shes trapped by evil m, yayas very smart and alert with those red flags. her love for nadech is love on top and truly amazing. hope they're rescued from this predicament, at this point i dun know how its only you who are able to save them do spare yadech/us. thanks chaitra this ff is full of tension now.

chaitra

sarNie Adult
keylargo said:
poor innocent yadech thrown in the confined company of dangerous predators out of work necessity ! someone please help them they dun deserve such harshness ! turning to you to save them chaitra. thanks vm, look forward further.

I was busy editing and posting, so i dint see this comment until now. Honestly key I can't stop laughing. This comment is absolutely perfect and hilarious. "dangerous predators" LOL

Trust me, the only reason many of you are able to enjoy this ff is because you guys are imagining the story with our couple and not just reading it. People who just read the story will hate this ff because they will find all the brackets to be too annoying.

The drama is just going to get bigger for now. If you like drama you are going to love the confrontations between Yadech when he arrives to Thailand. 
Right now i'm not thinking about saving them. Lets test our couple and see what they do when they reach their maximum limits. Will Yaya be able to get rid of Nadech and break up with him? Will he reach a point where he decides to let go of her? Will  our Yaya bring out the animal in our calm and cool Nadech?Will they stay together or not? well you'll just have to stay tuned and find out yourself.

Thank you so much :)

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
thank you chaitra i love your ff. its a steady buildup of innocent love, who doesn't like and approve that and moving into a hurricane and all over a trip abroad! that's bcos yadech are such hardworking, dedicated, pristine beings deeply in love, working towards their future, never expecting the vileness of m ! i do like yaya bringing out the animal in nadech sounds hot. definitely im staying tune, thank you very much chaitra. i'll be lying if i say i dun mind not receiving your updates every day bcos i do want to read so much ! nevertheless dun feel pressured to give us fast updates daily m sure ure busy. having a yadech ff to read and your long dramatic one, im more than happy and willing to wait.

ptenchik

sarNie Adult
bubba said:
@chaitra, thanks for the update ja.

Thanks for sharing na ka.  Here's the link ka.  www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFtH8fCtrTE

LOL. Nadech and Yaya are discussing how to act a certain scene.  That is so cute....Nadech like that and Yaya like this.  But at the end, Nadech has to listen to Yaya talking till the end. :heart:   I esp. love the part where Yaya said, "Let me finish first." (pointing at Nadech) and Nadech stops and listens :bhehe: .

Спасибо, Bubba! Благодаря ,Вам, я могу иметь представление о видео! Хотя я не знаю тайский, но по клипу тоже поняла, что они обсуждают свою роль в сцене.

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
I am getting more and more excited about RS. It's getting more real. haha
Anyways I like the OST song they are going to use. I wonder if it is also the same for Yadech's part.
Thanks again Chaitra for your FF. It sure keep us busy and entertain. Khun Khun Mak Mak Everyone for always sharing, posting, commenting and keep this thread alive and also friendly. :thanks:  :thanks:  :thanks:

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Thank you so so very much chaitra for writing Yadech fan fiction for us.    We are very lucky to have many great writers sharing their talents with us.   

I'm a ff fanatic but I haven't had the time to read it yet and will need to catch up soon.    :cry1: :cry1: :cry1:

Once again, keep up the good work and we really appreciate your time and efforts na !!!   :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: