[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hello soso nice to have you visit, miss you. thanks for your kind words.
queen welcome back ! ure welcome @queen @m9 @soso i love the mv too, so cute yadech plus the song is very nice and soothing.
hi bubba thank you for posting pics and interview vdo. it is very hot walking around chartuchak though very fun. yaya was very sweet to meet, perform and distribute drinks. she managed to look great despite the hot weather. and if i may say so i love the signature too bubba, thanks vm.
have a wonderful weekend ladies.

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@key, thanks my dear for sharing an awesome MV na ka.   Yadech are so cute!
@chaitra, once again thanks for the update.  You're fast!!!
ptenchik said:
Thanks ptenchik for this cute clip.   Thanks to our talented pitta for capturing all  the cute/sweet Yadech moments.... :heart:

Here's the link ka.   www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZeS3N7BhBTE

Yay!!!  The Rising Sun 1, RRHLT, will be on air on Thursday July 10 at 8:15pm on Ch. 3. 
I assume that RS2, RFTD prob be on air toward the end of August na.

Ah....our handsome pra'ek.......

cr:as tagged & lakorn online

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
Thanks Bubba for sharing the official air date  :woot: gotta go mark my calender hehe  its actually just 2 days before my bday

keylargo said:
queen welcome back ! ure welcome @queen @m9 @soso i love the mv too, so cute yadech plus the song is very nice and soothing.

I`m always here na, just lurking silently most of the time  :coverlaf:

chaitra

sarNie Adult
Hi ladies, Good evening

Ok I know I had said that i will be posting the next 3 parts of ff tomorrow but somehow I managed to get 4 hours of free time, so i typed as fast I could and I am posting it now. Please Enjoy :)
I would like to thank everyone for your feedbacks.

chaitra

sarNie Adult
Part - 13

Mae Keaw: (questioning) Yoshio what have you done? It’s his birthday. What kind of father slaps his own son on his birthday?

Yoshio: (turning away from her) The kind of father who will not let his son spoil his life because of some girl.

Mae Keaw: Don’t you get it he truly loves her. (yelling) Can‘t you see any of it.

Yoshio: I would like to be left alone for the night, I don’t want dinner. Close the door on your way out.

Mae Keaw: (Mae Keaw in tears) Is that so? Ok fine. But let me tell you one last thing; whatever you did or said about the both of them was extremely wrong, especially about Yaya. (worried) They didn't even have dinner. This is all your fault.

She slams the door and walks out. Meanwhile, Nadech puts Yaya in the car and gets in. He drives away just before Mae Keaw came running to the door. She dint even get the chance to talk to them or apologise to Yaya. She knew it wasn't the right time to call them.  So getting frustrated that she didn’t speak or defend both the kids, Mae Keaw just goes into the kitchen and dumps all the food into the waste bin.

Nadech and Yaya had not said a single word to each other. All of Yoshio’s words were echoing in her mind. Neither Nadech nor Yaya had ever thought they would be receiving such a reaction from his father. Nadech blamed himself. Nadech didn’t even have the guts to look at Yaya. He thought, it was all because of him, he is the reason that Yaya had to endure all of that. He was the one that repeatedly assured her everything would be fine. But everything had gone downhill.

Nadech just drove for an hour without even realizing where he was going. He then stopped the car on an empty road, got out and just screamed and let his anger out. He was completely frustrated. Since his childhood feelings had resurfaced, he wasn't able to control his anger. Yaya still hadn’t moved. She wanted him to get it all out of his system. He screamed once more and kicked his car’s tire 2-3 times and looked at the ground and took deep breaths. Something flashed in his mind.

SIDE STORY - 1

This is the conversation between Yadech when Yaya was telling about her past to him for the first time.

She had told about her parents, Mae Pla, about her school and about the mystery woman who keeps sending her 10000 baht every month. She then told about Mae Pla’s death.

Yaya: (depressed) She was sick for quite some time. Mae Pla died in her own bed. You know what was the last thing that she told me before she died?

Nadech just looks at her and holds her hands.

Yaya: (remembering that day) She said …………

MaePla: Yaya my dear girl… I’m extremely sorry for what I have put you through. I’m the one, who should taking care you. But from past 3 years you’re doing all of it.

Yaya: (in tears) Please don’t take like that mum. I’m your daughter it’s my duty. Beside you took me into your home and gave me a second chance at life. I am eternally grateful. Please don’t talk like your leaving me.

Mae Pla: Yaya I don’t think I can hold on any longer.

Yaya: (alarmed) I will call an ambulance right now.

As she was about to get up Mae Pla held her hand tightly.

Mae Pla: Yaya please don’t. I have to say something very important to you.

Yaya: As soon as I call the ambulance you can tell me whatever you want.

Mae Pla: (holding her hand) Please …. Please listen to me. Yaya I want you to be strong. I want you to be strong, baby. I know I will not make it this time. But I don’t want you to blame yourself for anything. You have done everything you could. You are the reason that I was alive till now.

Yaya: (falling on her knees beside’s Mae Pla bed, crying) Noooooooo mum you can’t leave me. I forbid you from leaving me.

Mae Pla: (In tears, touching Yaya’s face) Trust me baby if I had a choice then I would never leave my sweet angel.

Yaya: I can’t live without you. I just can’t.

Mae Pla coughs up blood. Yaya alarmed gets up wipes her mouth and take out her phone to make the call to the ambulance.

Mae Pla: Yaya swear on me please listen to me. Please…. I don’t have much time.

Yaya stood there helpless.

Mae Pla: Yaya, you have earned a seat in the best university because of your dedication and hard work. I want you to continue working harder so that you can stand on your feet. I want you to be strong. Promise me you will always follow your heart.

Yaya nods ‘yes’ crying.

Mae Pla: Yaya, open my cupboard. On the bottom shelf you will find a black box. Get it to me. (Feeling out of breath) Hurry!

Yaya quickly does what she says.

Mae Pla: Open it.

Yaya opens and finds a bunch of letters.

Mae Pla: Yaya listen carefully. These letters are all from my best friend. She is the one that brought you to me. And she is the one sending 10000 baht every month. She doesn’t know that I have been sick. I will give you her number. Contact her and tell her everything that happened. She will take care of you from here on. Please don’t hesitate. You have to call her. I can’t leave my daughter alone; you have to call her no matter what.

Mae Pla was starting to feel unconscious.

Mae Pla: Yaya hurry, go get a pen and a paper.

Yaya ran to her room. She couldn’t find a pen. She quickly opened her bag and poured everything down. She finally find one so she ran back to her mother.

Yaya: (holding the pen and paper ready to write) Yes mum.

No response.

Yaya: (touching Mae Pla) Mum?

Mae Pla was motionless.

Yaya just realised what had happened. She hugged her mother and cried her eyes out.

--------------------------------------

Yaya: (to Nadech, depressed) so after I cried as much as I could, I made a promise to myself that I will never cry again in my life. I will never weaken myself.

Nadech just sat next to her, put his left arm around her and pulled her close to him.

Nadech: (emotional) I feel extremely sorry for you Yaya. But ME being sorry will not even heal a fraction of what you have been through. I don’t know the feeling of losing a parent, let alone trying to imagine what you must have gone through. I really don’t know what to say.

Yaya: (sighed pulling herself to present and smiled back at him) You here right now, that is more than enough for me.

He hugs her for a while.

Nadech: So …………….. You haven’t cried from 8- 9 years? (pausing) What did the letters say? (pausing) What about that mystery woman.

Yaya: (sighing) No. I never felt the need to cry. (pausing) The letters were from a lady named ‘Rathana’ and there wasn’t any return address on it. I will show the letters to you some other time, just not today please. As for the woman, I don’t think I will ever try to find her.

Nadech: But why? I will help you Yaya. You need to find her.

Yaya: No P’Nadech, please don’t force me in this matter. I have lost enough parents. I don’t want to get to know her and lose her too. If I’m really destined to meet her, it will happen on its own. Please don’t ask about her.

Nadech nodded. Nadech decide that once he marries her, he will find that woman no matter what it takes.

Nadech: (changing subject) ok ……Not that I want you to cry, but Yaya that’s not normal.  You need not hold it together all the time. At least not now, you have me with you.

Yaya: That’s sweet of you P’Nadech, but even if I wanted to, I don’t think I can cry anymore. The tears just don’t come. Trust me I have tried once or twice.

Seeing that she was getting lost in thoughts again, Nadech thought it’s was best to postpone this topic for now.

Nadech: In that case I better make sure that I don’t let anything hurt you or give you a reason to cry.

They just hugged each other. Yaya always felt safe in his arms.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

chaitra

sarNie Adult

Part - 14

The present …

He screamed once more and kicked his car’s tire 2-3 times and looked at the ground and took deep breaths. Something flashed in his mind.

“I better make sure that I don’t let anything hurt you or give you a reason to cry”.

That’s what he had said to her and for the first time he felt like he had completely let her down. The minute this flashed inside his brain, he realized that he is supposed to be thinking about her feelings right now, not about what happened between him and his dad. He turns around and finds her standing right next to him.

Yaya: (holding his hands in hers, worried) P’Nadech are you alright?

Nadech: (worried) I should be asking that to you, Yaya.

Yaya: Don’t worry about me. (Gently placing her right hand on his left check) does it hurt too much?

Nadech: Not even close to how much I have hurt you.

Yaya: (placing both her hands on either side of his cheeks) P’Nadech, none of this is your fault. Neither is your dad’s. He was just being concerned about you. Besides, you know me well, he on the other hand found out about me a few minutes before. It was obvious that he might react.

Nadech: (held her hands and put them on his chest) Don’t try to put on a brave face.

That’s exactly what she was doing. She was deeply hurt but she knew it wasn't his fault and she also knew that he was feeling worse than her.

Yaya: I’m not. Ok I accept that I felt bad but I felt worse seeing you get slapped because of me. Don’t worry we will get through this.

Nadech: (overwhelmed, hugging her) I don’t deserve you Yaya. I truly don’t. I’m extremely sorry for what happened today.

Yaya: (in his arms, looking at him) you don’t have to be sorry about a thing P’Nadech.

Nadech: (serious) Yaya come let’s just run away?

Yaya: (smiling, trying to cheer him) This is our first hurdle. Our relationship just got more real. Don’t you wanna know what happens?

Nadech: (smiling) OK but if there ever comes a point where we won’t have any other option other than running away…

Yaya: (before he could even complete, smiling) In that case I will come with you where ever you want.

Nadech: (hugged her, kissing her forehead) You know I will marry you no matter what right?

Yaya: (nodding ‘yes’) I love you.

Nadech: I love you too.  (Pausing)  you didn’t even eat anything. Come lets go and eat somewhere and then I’ll drop you to home.

Yaya was in no mood to eat anything, but she knew if she refuses then even Nadech might not eat anything for the rest of the night. So she simple agreed.

They both went to a restaurant and had a light dinner. Both of them were in no mood for eating, but were simply doing to for the sake of the other. Nadech dropped her to her house. He wanted to go in but felt it might be inappropriate given the time.

Nadech: Yaya are you sure you are alright?

Yaya: (smiling) Absolutely. You don’t worry about a thing. See you in office tomorrow.

Nadech just nodded with a faint smile. When Yaya saw his car go around the corner, she felt heavy hearted. All of that had happened in the evening was sinking into her even more. She silently went and lay in her bed without even changing her clothes. She felt too depressed but still no tears. The more she remembered what Yoshio’s said, the more she tried to bury it in her heart. Yaya somehow felt scared that this could be the beginning of the “end of their relationship”. She eventually fell asleep around 2 am.
Nadech on the other hand went straight to his room and locked his door. Mae Keaw heard him slam his door but it still wasn't the right time to bring out the topic again so she dint bother him. Nadech’s head was hurting knowing that fact that he is sleeping under the same roof as his father who had just spoken all of that. He took half of a sleeping pill and slept.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next day at the office.

Nadech was early to the office. He wanted to complete the contract which was supposed to be sent to Macrovitz’s office by noon. Plus it would serve as an easy distraction then being at home till the office starts. Nadech had come to the office at 8 am. For some odd reason even Yaya showed up at the office around 8.45.

Nadech: Hi …. How come you’re so early to the office Yaya?

Yaya: Why dint you have your breakfast?

Nadech: I did.

Yaya: (pointing) Don’t lie to me.

Nadech: Alright I didn't, but how did you know?

Yaya: Mum had called me. She told me that you refused to have breakfast and also sneaked out of the house. She also apologized to me about yesterday, though I told her it wasn't even necessary.

Nadech: Oh mum! She must have thought that I was mad at her; in fact I’m mad only at my dad. Don’t worry ill talk to her when I go home and also apologize to her.

Yaya: She also told me that you might have a headache, as she found half of a sleeping pill on your table. I told her not to worry about you and that I will give you breakfast myself. 
P’Nadech I think you should forget about what happened yesterday, at least for her sake. She is worried you know.
(pausing) Ok why don’t we just concentrate on the getting these contracts signed for now and after that we will find a solution for our situation.

Nadech nodded in confirmation.

Yaya: Here have some breakfast and I’ll go get some coffee for your headache.

Nadech: Yaya, did you have breakfast?

Yaya: (smiling) Yes I did have. Go on have yours now.

As Yaya went out of his cabin to get some coffee from the coffee room, Nadech thought to himself that how lucky he must be that he has 2 angels in his life.

They were busy in preparing the contract. Mint had questioned Yaya about the dinner, but she told her that she can't talk about it now as she and Nadech were busy with the contract and told her she will speak to her later.

It was 11.30.

Nadech: Yaya are all the papers ready?

Yaya: Yes, P’Nadech. We can leave now.

Before they could head out, they heard a knock on the door.

Michael: May I come in?

Nadech: (surprised) Mr. Michael what a pleasant surprise. We were just about to leave. Please do come in
and have you seat.

Michael: I’m sorry, something just came up at the last minute so I had to come.

Nadech: No issues Mr. Michael.

Michael: Hello Khun Yaya.

Yaya: (nodding) Hello Mr. Michael. Would you like some coffee, or juice.

Michael: Nothing for now Khun Yaya. So if the contract ready?

Nadech: Yes Mr. Michael. Here (handing the contract). Our side of the lawyers have approved them so here the originals so you can go through it too.

Michael: Thank you Khun Nadech. By the way there is some sort of emergency.

Nadech: What is it Khun Michael?

Michael: I received a call from our American raw materials supplier. He said if someone would go and see through all of the raw materials then he can process our order and ship the first set of raw materials within a week. But the thing is it has to be done by tomorrow. They dealer told that if we can’t confirm the order by tomorrow then they might have to accept another companies offer and might not be able to supply to us.

Nadech: But all of a sudden……

Michael: I know it’s an inconvenience but they are the best suppliers and if they agree to some other company then our project might get delayed.

Nadech: (worried) No issues Mr. Michael I and Khun Yaya will get the job done. We will fly tonight.

Michael: But Khun Nadech I need a representative from your office to come with me tomorrow to visit the site. I will not be free for a week so I can visit the site only tomorrow. Since Khun Yaya is aware of all the details of the project I thought I could perhaps take her with me.

Nadech: That is true. I can’t leave this job to anyone apart from Khun Yaya. Ok in that case I will fly to America by myself.

Michael: Khun Yaya are you ok with this?

Both men looked at her.

Yaya: (hesitating a bit) No problem Mr. Michael.

Michael: Khun Nadech you can fly by my private jet at 10 pm tonight. Is that ok?

Nadech: that was not required Khun Michael I would have managed myself.

Michael: It’s not a problem Khun Nadech. Besides it was in such short notice so I insist. My driver will pick up by 9 from your place.

Nadech: Ok Khun Michael.

Michael: I should be leaving now.

Yaya: Khun Michael, why don’t you join us for lunch?

Michael: I will Khun Yaya but not today. (Shaking both their hands) Thank you so much. Khun Yaya I will pick you tomorrow at 11 am from your office.

Yaya: Ok Mr. Michael.

Nadech and Yaya bid him good bye.

Nadech: Oh I wish I could take you with me.

Yaya: It’s alright P’Nadech; it’s a business trip anyways. So when will I be expecting you back.

Nadech: (wondering) I will reach LA by tomorrow and I need 1 full day to go through all the work and wait for the dealer’s confirmation. So I will be here within 3 days from tomorrow.

Yaya: (hugging) I’ll miss you.

Nadech: I’ll miss you too.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

chaitra

sarNie Adult
Part - 15

It was 6 in the evening Nadech had to leave so that he could pack.

Nadech: (kissing her cheek) Take care of yourself. I’ll be back soon.

Yaya: (kissed him back) Eat your food on time. Please be safe. Don’t forget to call me.

Nadech turned to leave; she pulled him around and smooched him.

Nadech: (feeling happy) I love you. (Gave a gentle kiss on her lips)

Yaya: I love you too.

Nadech went home. His dad was not at home.

Nadech: Mum I have some urgent work. I need to leave to America by tonight.

Mae Keaw: America? So urgently?

Nadech: Something came up in the last minute so I have leave tonight, alone.

Mae Keaw: Even Yaya is not coming with you?

Nadech: No mum, she has to stay here and take care of the office. Khun Michael personally requested her to stay here so that they can proceed with the project.

Mae Keaw: hmm….. Alright so when will you be back?

Nadech: In 3 days.

Mae Keaw: (worried) Nadech… what happened yesterday…….

Nadech: (stopped packing and went up to her and held her shoulder) Mum don’t worry about me. I’m fine. Whatever happened yesterday is the past so you don’t take any tension. Lets talk about this when I come back. And I’m sorry if I spoke rudely to you. Please smile and have your food on time.

Mae Keaw: (happily) No baby you were right in your place so don’t apologize for being right.

Nadech hugged his mother.

Mae Keaw: Ok finish packing and come down, I will go prepare dinner for you.

Nadech nodded.

By the time Nadech packed and finished his dinner it was 9. Yoshio had come into the house. And even the car had arrived.

Yoshio: (Mae Keaw) Where is he going to?

Mae Keaw: He has some urgent work in America so he is leaving now.

Nadech didn't even bother to look at him. He kissed his mum goodbye and left.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nadech makes it to the jet on time. An air-hostess welcomes him. He makes himself comfortable and calls Yaya.

Nadech: Hello, Yaya.

Yaya: Yes P’ Nadech. Did you reach the airport?

Nadech: Yes baby. I just came in and sat down. They will be taking off any minute so I thought I will call once, before I turn off my phone.

Yaya: Ok, Please be safe and take care of yourself.  I will miss you a lot. I love you.

Nadech: You also please take care of yourself. I love you too sweetheart. BBye.

Yaya: Bye.

Nadech cut the call and turned off his phone. The jet had to take off at 10pm and it was already 10.15.

Nadech: (to air-hostess) Is there a problem?

Air-hostess: Nothing sir, we are just waiting for another passenger.

Nadech: Another passenger?  Sorry I wasn't aware that someone might be joining us.

Air-hostess: Khun Matt Macrovitz will be accompanying you Sir. Ah…. Here she comes.

Matt walks into the jet. Nadech was shocked and surprised.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well you know what to expect. So please continue to tune in. I'll be back tomorrow. Have a great night :) THANK YOU SO MUCH.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
yadech feeling strain from the ordeal ! i love how nadech is unconditional in his love, always there for yaya, support, comfort her, just being there! and yaya is the sweetest gf, so loving and considerate. im not liking the latest m&m development, stress im chaitra with whats going to happen, poor yadech ! thank you chaitra you know i look forward to read further.

chaitra

sarNie Adult
keylargo said:
yadech feeling strain from the ordeal ! i love how nadech is unconditional in his love, always there for yaya, support, comfort her, just being there! and yaya is the sweetest gf, so loving and considerate. im not liking the latest m&m development, stress im chaitra with whats going to happen, poor yadech ! thank you chaitra you know i look forward to read further.
@keylargo
Hey key,
I really appreciate the fact that you always make time to send a feedback. I sincerely thank you from the bottom of my heart.

If you stressed about the m&m development, then you sure are not going to like whats coming up.
Spoiler: You are definitely gonna hate me especially when Yadech 'B _ _ _ _ up'.

@Bubba - your most welcome :). I type 3 parts everyday and try to post as fast I can. Thank you so much for reading the ff.

@Soso68 - I'm really glad you are able to enjoy the ff . Thank you so much.

@m9saeteurn1 - You most welcome. ill try to update everyday. Thank u so much.

HONESTLY, I thank each and every one who are reading the ff and sending feed backs. You guys are turning my bad day into a good one, or making a good day even better.

Del Rey

sarNie Hatchling
@chaitra I can't wait to read more of the ff!! I feel so bad for Yaya!!! She's so nice and innocent!!! I already hate the characters Matt and Micheal!!! I gotta squeeze a pillow now to let out my anger!!!!

... i just realized that i always use exclamation marks -___- ... LOL!!!!!

jomacar2k6

sarNie Egg
This is the best way to relax after an excruciating hours of work (sigh of relief)! :phew:

I can't get enough of  these two, If i cld just live in the country where they at and stalk them 24/7, i'd be damned satisfied! :lolyup:

Waiting mode @ chaitra next part of ff. Drama is good as long as happy ending for both of them, right chaitra? :wink:

chaitra

sarNie Adult
I'm so sorry guys, i was a bit busy. I started typing in the evening. I will post it after an hour. I promise you will not be dissapointed with today's part. stay tuned.

chaitra

sarNie Adult
I'm extremely sorry guys. I typed as much as I can. I have finished 2 parts and i'm in the middle of 3rd. 3rd part is the most important one. I thought I'll post the 1st and 2nd today and 3rd tommorow. But it would feel more complete if you read all three parts together. So I will post it tomorrow, I promise. I'm so sorry if I dissapointed you today, but you will not be dissapointed with the parts coming up tomorrow. 
Once again I'm sorry. Have a good nIght. :)