[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
I think it is photo shopped.    First, I don't think Yaya would put her arm behind Nadech's back in the public in the first place.  Second, the placement of her left arm looked so odd and the color of her lower left arm was totally different shade.

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Agree with Vimalee.  I think it photoshopped also, but I like it!  Yadech look so perfect together.
Thanks MrsChum for the beautiful clip.  Yep, Yadech look like a real couple.
Thanks Vimalee for the translation na ka.
Thanks chaitra for the update ka.

BTS pictures.......

Another beautiful drawing from fastbeam

cr:as tagged

Good night and sweet dreams everyone.....

chaitra

sarNie Adult
Part - 10

The present…

They arrived home and freshened up. Nadech went up to his mum.

Nadech: Mum I have invited Yaya for dinner. I hope you don’t mind. I want to introduce her to the both of you.

Nadech and Yaya had met 2 and half years ago and were in a relationship from past 2 years. Nadech wanted to bring her home to his mum the minute they had confessed their love to each other (as he shares everything with his mum). But he feared how his dad might react as he still wasn't settled and just had a small company. His dad might think of her as a distraction to Nadech. So he decided that he would develop his company further, get his dream project and when he would be settled enough to provide a home for Yaya he would bring her home to his parents. His luck had smiled upon him and with his dedication and Yaya’s support he was able to achieve all of it in 2 years. Once Nadech could get his parents approval he thought of proposing her and asking her hand for marriage.

Mae Keaw: (excited) Finally………That’s great I would love to meet her in person. I’m tired of looking at my daughter in law in photos and listening to your stories about her all the time. It’s high time we meet her and get to know her. (excited) By the way did you show her the house?

Nadech excited, told her about Yaya’s every reaction and what and all happened. (Ok maybe not EVERY thing, but you get it). He told from birthday to breakfast and how tasty it was.

Mae Keaw: Does she cook that well? Even better than me???

Nadech: (stuck) a.......a……. I mean whatever she makes tastes delicious and of course whatever you make is also delicious, soooooo how can I ever compare. (Teasing)Maybe after marriage I might have to host a contest and decide.

Mae Keaw: hmm Nice save. Aren’t you brilliant???But seriously, you shouldn't tease her so much you know (referring to his comment of Yaya being a lifelong maid). How dare you say that she will be your maid?

Nadech: (laughing) Oh mum! You know I was just kidding. You haven’t even met her and your already choosing sides, and that too her side instead of your own son whom you have often referred to as “the apple of your eye”.

Mae Keaw: (teasing) I always wanted a daughter after you were born and finally I’m getting one, obviously I’ll take her side. (Warning)You better take care of her very well.

Nadech just smiled away.

Mae Keaw: (Happily) I’m so happy for the both of you. (Hugging him)My boy is all grown up.

Nadech: (smiling) He sure is.

Mae Keaw: Did you inform your dad?

Nadech: (worried) I want to. But I don’t know how to say it or what to say to him. I pretty sure he doesn't even know that I’m in love.

Mae Keaw: Well how would he know, you have never told him?

Nadech: Well mum…. You know how it is right. (Pleading) Will you please talk to him? Please.

Mae Keaw: Alright alright.

Nadech: (hugging her) You’re the best.

Mae Keaw: (pinching his nose) Don’t flatter too much. By the way tell Yaya that I have personally invited her and that she need not get anything. And if she is too nervous let me know I will talk to her on phone and convince her myself. Be here by 8.

Nadech: Hey mom, you don’t cook or do anything. You must be tired from your flight. You take rest and let the maids handle everything.

Mae Keaw: No way. It’s my son and daughter’s birthdays and Yaya is coming home for the first time I want to cook myself. Don’t worry I’ll let the maid handle all the cleaning.

Nadech: Alright but first take some rest mom and don’t forget to inform dad. Bye

Mae Keaw: Ok drive safe.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, Yaya was completely nervous about meeting them. She dint even have any elder person in her life that she could take along with her or ask what to do, or what to take as a gift. Nadech arrived.

Nadech: Yaya are you ready to leave.

Yaya: You need to sign these papers P'Nadech.

Nadech sat in his seat and signed a few documents.

Nadech: (closing the files and stood up) All done. Let’s go.

He went towards the door assuming that she followed. Then he turned back and saw that she was still standing there frozen.

Nadech: What’s the matter Yaya? (Remembering) Oh you forgot you purse. I’ll get it for you.

Nadech quickly ran to her cabin, shut down her system, took her purse and came out. All of his staff were curiously observing him and seeing him with her bag had sent a little shock. When he noticed them staring at him, they just acted like they were busy doing their work. Nadech giggled in his mind. He dint care if they would find out because he was taking her to meet his parents, it was high time they know. Nadech went to his cabin door.

Nadech: Yaya come let’s go.

Yaya:  Can you come in for a second.

Nadech: (seeing that she was nervous) What’s the matter Yaya?

Yaya: (pleading) P’Nadech can you postpone the meeting. Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. I’m too nervous. I don’t know what to say or what to wear or what to get for them.

Nadech:  A ha! My mum was right about you. She told me, if you were too nervous I should make her talk to you. Hold on.

He took out his phone to call his mum; Yaya immediately snatched it from his hands.

Yaya: (panicking) Are you crazy? Do you want me to get a heart attack? I’m nervous about meeting her and your calling her itself.

Nadech: (he puts his hands on her shoulders) Breath. Relax. OK I'll help you. How about I choose a dress for you.

Yaya: (relaxing, nodding) Ok. Alright.

Nadech: By the way, mum asked you not to get anything.

Yaya: She is being too kind P’Nadech but I will not come empty handed.

Nadech: No need for all these formalities Yaya.

Yaya: Ok then I will not come at all.

Nadech: (teasing) Ok fine in that case get a book for my mum and as for my dad probably a gun.

Yaya: (slaps his hand lightly, whining) This is not the time to joke.

Nadech: Ok Ok… How about some fruits? It’s a safe option.

Yaya: (nodding) Alright.

Nadech: Ok then let’s go.

Nadech held her hand and walked towards the door. She pulled  him back.

Yaya: What if they don’t like me.

Nadech: (placing his hands on her cheek) Yaya, my mum already adores you like a daughter, I swear that’s what she told me today. And as for my dad he has never interfered in my life so he will not be a problem. Anyways I will be right next to you, so please don’t worry. We are getting late shall we go baby.

Yaya calms down and nods “ok”. In her mind, she felt very happy that she was referred to as “daughter”. Nadech grabs her right hand with his left and pulls her along and walks out of his cabin. As they walked towards the elevator the whole of his staff were staring at them. Yaya was completely shy and she could even take her hand back, he was holding her tightly in his left hand and holding her purse in the right. Yaya looked at Mint in awkwardness who was giggling at the scene happening. She waved her 'good luck' as Yaya had told her about the  fact that she was meeting with his parents tonight. Yaya nods. They make it to the elevator and leave the building.

In the office:

Worker 1 James: (to Thongthai) A ha! I win the bet. They are definitely an item. Pass me 100 baht.

Worker 2 Thongthai: (to James) Oh man! How did I not get to know that before? Here (gives the money)

James: That’s because you’re stupid. Dint you observe when she first joined here, boss would constantly act all flustered around her. He keeps staring at her as though he would eat her up. She, on the other hand is always smiling and acting all shy around him.

Thongthai: She is girl, obviously she would be shy. (Smiling)Beside she is so cute when she smiles.

James: Does she act shy around you?

Thongthai: No

James: Or smile at you without any reason?

Thongthai: (wondering) No.

James: (smacking his head) That’s because she likes him. That’s why she always shy only around him.

Thongthai: Oh shit! I should have asked her out way before. Boss is so lucky.

James: Asked her out? How about talking to her without mumbling first. Too late Thongthai, too late.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 I'll be posting the other 2 parts by the end of the night. I'm so sorry just a little busy. I had promised DRAMA and I will be giving it to you guys in the other 2 parts. Sorry for the delay. Please enjoy :)

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Good morning/night everyone.
@meysaelee, thanks for the link to the Yaya interview at Lipton na.  Wish the reporters would stop asking her about M&M situation.
@key, love your signature mak mak.  

Here's the clip of meysaelee's link.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xdy3MLFfHd8&feature=youtu.be&app=desktop
cr:LookPeeLookNong2

Yaya at Lipton Green Tea event ..........Pretty as always......

cr:as tagged

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Thanks for the clip Mey! I agree with you @bubba! What more can they say? It's not an issue that they can solve. They can only give support if the others want it. It's btw MM and their just friend that could only give support.

chaitra

sarNie Adult
Part - 11

Yaya got a big fruit basket from the market on their way home in spite on Nadech insisting that the small one was more than enough. It was 6.30pm and finally they had reached her place. Yaya quickly ran in prepared a cup of coffee and gave it Nadech, seeing that he had been running around all day. She then went in and freshened up. She wore a cute knee length casual dress and came out and showed it to him.

Yaya: (wondering) How about this.

Nadech: (smiling)Perfect. You look beautiful.

Yaya: Are you sure? Maybe …. I think I will another one just in case it’s better.

She quickly ran in, changed and came out.

Yaya: What about this one?

Nadech: This is also good.

Yaya: No.  It feels to short. I’ll change.

This continued for a while. She tries on her 9th dress.
Yaya: How about this? It feels great. Cute, simple, not too short, not too long, casual and decent.

Nadech: (rolling his eyes at her) This is the first dress that you tried on.

Yaya: (wondering) Is it? Shall I change?

Nadech: Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo . (He goes to her and holds her waist) Trust me, the dress is perfect. You look perfect. I know you’re nervous but you’re seriously making a big deal out of it.

Yaya: (mocking) You’re lucky that I don’t have any parents that you need to please or make an impression. Then you would know what I’m going through.

Nadech: (placing his right hand on her cheek) You don’t need to make an impression, just be yourself baby.

He always knew what to say.

Yaya: Awe you’re like my 'relief person'. You always know what to say and when to say it. Ok now let me go so I can get dressed.

Nadech: (smiling) Ok alright.

Yaya goes in and comes back for a sec, pecks his cheek and runs back in. She puts on cute jacket over the dress. She had straight hairs so she just made a small braid, collecting a little hair in the front and pins it back and leaves the rest of the hair open. She put a light eye makeup and lip balm and patted a little powder on her face and she was good to go.

They somehow managed to arrive on time to Nadech’s house. It was 8. Since the fruit basket was heavy Nadech carried it. Nadech rang the doorbell.

Nadech: (turned and whispered to Yaya) You look great. Just smile.

Yaya smiled at him but her heart was pounding inside of her. Mae Keaw herself opened the door.

Mae Keaw: (smiling wide) Welcome dear, welcome. Please come in.

They both stepped in. Yaya kneeled to the ground and bowed and got up “Swadee kha aunt”. The minute Yaya bowed down, Mae Keaw hinted to Nadech that she is absolutely perfect. Nadech felt happy.

Mae Keaw: (hugging her) It’s so great to finally meet you dear. You can call me “mum” or “Mae Keaw” like Nadech. (Kissing her forehead) Happy birthday Yaya. May god bless you and give you all the happiness in the world.

Yaya had never expected this. The warm embrace from his mother made her feel much at home. Her heart calmed down. She had never thought she would receive so much love.

Yaya: (smiling, grateful) Thank you so much mum. By the way I'm so sorry, I dint know what to get so I got this fruit basket.

She took it from Nadech's hand but since it was too heavy she struggled a bit, so Nadech took it back and placed it on a table.

Mae Keaw: Yaya it wasn’t necessary. (Turning to Nadech) Nadech dint you tell her.

Nadech: I did tell her but she never listened to me. (Turning to Yaya) See because of you my mum is scolding me? If you both didn't forget it’s my birthday too.

Both ladies just laughed out. Nadech joined them.

Yaya: (holding Mae Keaw's hand) It’s the least I could do mum. Thank you so much. At first I was too nervous about  coming here, but now I feel much better.

Mae Keaw: Oh don’t worry about a thing sweetheart; this is your home too. (Turning to Nadech) Nadech dint I ask you to call me if she was nervous. You so irresponsible.

Nadech: (whining) I did …. But…… Yaya …..a a

They ladies looked at each other and then at him and started giggling.

Nadech:  (whining) You both are too much. Do whatever you guys want. I’m going upstairs to freshen up.

They dint respond so he just rolled his eyes, turned his face and went top.

Mae Keaw: (whispering to Yaya) Sometimes he is such a drama queen.

Yaya: (laughing and whispering) Sometimes.

Nadech: (yelling from top) I can still hear you guys.

Nadech had never been happier. Everything was going as he had thought.

Mae Keaw: Yaya, Nadech’s dad has gone out for some work. He will be back any minute so why don’t you be seated, I will just finish my work in the kitchen and be back.

Yaya: If you don’t mind can I join you and help you mum.

Mae Keaw: But you here for the first time dear and it’s your birthday. It’s all being made for you and Nadech. How can I let you help me.

Yaya: You think of me as your daughter so I’m helping you mum, that’s it.

Mae Keaw: Alright dear, come with me to the kitchen.

Yaya followed her into the kitchen. They both start cooking and helping each other out. For some strange reason both of them seemed to have instantly formed a bond between them.

Mae Keaw: (emotional) Yaya I’m really happy that your part of our lives. Nadech has the been the happiest from the time he has met you.

Yaya: Honestly mum P’Nadech is the reason I even smile. I have been the happiest since I have met him.

Mae Keaw: (stirring soup) He has told me everything about you Yaya, I’m really sorry you had to go through all of that.

Yaya: (deeply thinking) Me too mum, but I guess even god felt bad that he took my parents and Mae Pla away from me, so in return he gave me P’Nadech , you, and dad.

Mae Keaw: (touched) Yaya I hope you come into our family soon.

Yaya shyly nodded.

Mae Keaw: (feeding a spoon of soup) Yaya try this soup. Tell me how it is?

Yaya: Aroy mak. It’s so tasty.

While this was happening, Nadech was secretly watching all of this from the kitchen entrance. The view of them talking and his mum feeding her soup, everything just looked perfect.

Mae Keaw: By what I have heard from Nadech you must cook really well.

Yaya: (smiling) He tells the same thing about you mum.

Mae Keaw: (warning) Don’t fall for his words Yaya. The boy just likes to eat all the time. He will appreciate anyone who gives him food, no matter how its tastes.

Yaya and Mae Keaw started laughing.

Nadech loudly cleared his throat . Both of them instantly straightened themselves.

Mae Keaw: (trying to act all innocent) Was the salt less in the soup Yaya.

Yaya: (trying to act all innocent) No mum it is perfect.

Nadech: Don’t try to fool me I heard everything. (boasting) As a matter of fact I am the best cook out of all of us.

Both ladies looked at each other and were silently giggling.

Mae Keaw: Yes baby you are.

Yaya: Yes baby you definitely are.

They both burst out laughing. Nadech simple went and hugged both of them together.

Mae Keaw: Nadech can you go ask the maid to set the table?

Yaya: Mum if you don’t mind, can I set the table today?

Mae Keaw: Sure Yaya.

Yaya just looks at Nadech, smiles at him and walks out of kitchen.

Nadech: So what do you think mum?

Mae Keaw: She is beautiful, kind, caring, respecting, decent, and such a good hearted person, just like you. What more could a mum want for her son?

Nadech: She is isn’t she? Mum are you happy?

Mae Keaw: Very happy. You two are perfect together.

Nadech: (happy) Thank you mum. (pausing) So did you tell dad? By the way where is he?

Mae Keaw: I don’t know Nadech. When you left, I took a nap and when I got up he was not there. I dint get a chance to talk to him.The maid said he got some phone call so he left. He might come home any minute.

Nadech: Ok, so mum do you need any help?

Mae Keaw: (smiling) Don’t act so smart. It's ok, you can go help her, I’ll survive.

Nadech: Thank you. (Pecked her cheek) I love you.

chaitra

sarNie Adult
Part - 12

While Yaya was setting the table, Nadech came up from behind and hugged her.

Yaya: (startled, whispered) P’Nadech what are you doing? Let me go.

Nadech: Can’t I hug my wife in my own home?

Yaya: P’Nadech someone might see us.

Nadech: Alright. (pausing) So Yaya are you still nervous?

Yaya: (smiling) No. I think the minute she hugged me I felt "at home".

Nadech: (smiling) Yaya? Are you happy?

Yaya: (nodding) Very Very much. I don’t even know how to express it P’Nadech. If my mum would be alive, I think she would be just like her.

Nadech just hugged her. I’m also very happy Yaya. Now I’m just dying to be with you forever.

Yaya: Me too.

Both of them very setting the table and Yaya was just endlessly smiling as she was so happy. She looked very cute when she smiled. Nadech couldn’t resist, so he tiptoed to her and gave a kiss on her cheek. Before she could react, their eyes caught a man standing at the entrance of dining hall. It was Nadech’s dad and he was staring at them. Nadech had never felt more awkward in his life. He couldn't even imagine it. Yaya was definitely worried. Nadech didn’t know what to do. He called out to his mum “Mum, dad is here”. Mae Keaw came.

Mae Keaw: Yoshio, this is Yaya.

Yaya bowed down to him but was too stunned to say anything so she just said “Swadee kha”.

Yoshio nodded.

Mae Keaw: Why don’t you change and come for dinner.

Yoshio nodded and went in.

Yaya: (eyeing Nadech, whispering) See I told you someone might see. You never listen to me.

Nadech: Like I knew my dad would come.

Yaya: Ok, now I understand why you say your dad is strict.

Yoshio came down after 15 minutes.

Mae Keaw: Why don’t you all sit and I’ll get the food.

Yoshio: (ordered) I want to talk to Nadech… in private.

All of them were a bit shocked. It was not what he said; it was the way he said it. It just sounded like Nadech was in big trouble. Yoshio walked into his room. Nadech just followed. A thousand things were going on in Nadech’s mind. He was worried; he couldn't remember a day, almost in the last 10 to 15 years where his dad had ever wanted to talk to him privately.

Yaya worriedly looked at Mae Keaw.

Mae Keaw: Yaya why don’t you sit, I’m sure they will come out soon.

Yaya just nodded.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yoshio went in and sat on his chair. Nadech went and stood in front of him at a little distance.

Yoshio: Nadech, you can sit.

Nadech: It’s ok dad I don’t mind standing.

Nadech never dared to sit in front of his father. Only when Mae Keaw would be around he would behave freely.

Yoshio: (staring) So who is that girl?

Nadech: (not making eye contact, just looking down) Her name is Yaya .. I … mean Urassaya Sperbund.

Yoshio: (strictly) I know her name; your mum just mentioned it just 15 minutes before. I’m not interested in her name. I meant, what she is doing here in our house, with you.

Nadech dint like the way he framed that question.

Nadech: (gathering his confidence) I brought her here, so that I could introduce her to you and mum.

Yoshio: Introduce her for what reason may I ask?

Nadech: (blurts it out) I am in love with her so I thought I would introduce her to you both.

Yoshio: (strictly) How long?

Nadech: I have known her from past 2 ½ years and I have in been in love with her for almost 2 years now. We work in the same office. She is my personal secretary.

Yoshio: (stiffening his voice) I meant how long will 
you be in love with her?

Nadech was shocked. Who would ask such a question? He had no idea why he asked that way.

Nadech: (worried, confused) I don’t understand. What do you mean dad?

Yoshio: Obviously it’s just an office fling. I’m asking you, how much time would you need to end this affair.

Nadech had no words to say. He dint even know what to think.

Nadech: (looking straight at his dad, stiffening his words and makes a statement) It’s is not a fling or a passing affair. I love her and I will eventually marry her.

Yoshio: (shocked) Have you gone crazy? How can you even think of marrying her? She is not up to our standards. I’m sure she and her parents might think of you a great catch so they must have put her up to this.

Nadech’s was shocked inside and out. For a person who doesn't speak much, Yoshio was sure speaking a lot, and a lot that he shouldn't be saying.

Nadech: (raising his voice a bit but trying to be respectful) Her parents died when she was 5, she doesn’t have anyone. As a matter of fact, it was I who had expressed my feelings toward her first. So DAD no one had put her up to anything.

Yoshio: An Orphan! You want to marry an Orphan. What is wrong with you? “Girls like her” will try to attract rich men like you and you are falling straight into her trap.

Yoshio had crossed the line.

Nadech: (yelled) Dad…..

Mae Keaw and Yaya heard this. Mae Keaw was already worried the minute Yoshio mentioned he wanted to talk to Nadech in private, but she kept calm as Yaya was there. Mae Keaw and Yaya came in running. 

The atmosphere had already heated up and the argument proceeded.

Nadech: (yelled) Dad….. How dare you talk about her like that?

Yoshio: (yelled back) Lower your voice. I spoke the truth. (Pointing at Yaya and looking at Nadech) Girls like her will try to use rich men like you. Nadech you deserve someone much better than her.

Yaya just froze. Mae Keaw was shocked and din’t know what to say.

Nadech: (raising his voice higher) You better stop talking like that about her. She is the love of my life and I demand respect.

Yoshio: (yelling) How dare you raise you voice at me. If you really had loved her, you would have introduced her to us a long time before. I am your dad and I just found about “the love of your life” just a few minutes before. I know what kind of relationship you have with her I just witnessed it when I entered. (referring to the kiss, meaning they only have a physical relationship).

Yoshio had crossed Nadech’s patience.

Nadech: (moving closer to him, pointing finger) You don’t even know what kind of relationship you have with your son. How dare you judge our relationship? Your my father, you can talk about me whatever you want, but you have no rights to talk about her or judge her character.

Yoshio: (turning to Mae Keaw) Did you see the way he talks to his own dad?

Mae Keaw: (holding Nadech’s hand, worried) Nadech this is not the way you should talk to your dad. Step back.

Mae Keaw knew whatever Yoshio was doing was wrong, but like Nadech she had never expected any of this from him, besides the 2 men were in the middle of a heated argument so she couldn't just interfere.

Nadech: (To Mae Keaw, calmly) Mum I request you to please stay out of this. There is nothing you could say to right now that would justify dad’s behaviour.

Mae Keaw backed down.

Yoshio: Did you see that? Did you see how much he has changed because of that girl? He has the guts to talk back to his own parents.

Yaya just stood there looking at them.

Nadech: (yelling) I will talk back to anyone who dares to speak about her this way.

Yoshio: You dint answer my question. If you had really loved her from 2 years, why dint you tell me about her before?

Nadech: (roaring) Tell you what… Tell you what exactly dad? You have never shown any interest in my life until now.

All of Nadech’s childhood feelings were resurfacing and impacting the argument, adding fuel to the fire.

Yoshio: (yelling) Why don’t you just accept the fact that she is using you for money and you are using her for….

Before Yoshio could even complete his sentence.

Nadech: (roared) Enough…..

Yoshio: (stunned) Is that orphan so important to you than your own dad?

Nadech went and held Yaya’s hand and brought her in front of his dad.

Nadech: (completely calm) First of all she is not an orphan because she has me as family. Second, yes she is very important.  But your important too, that’s why I let you speak so much. If anyone else was in your place and had said that about her then I would have…..

Yoshio: (yelling) You would have what?................... You would have done what?

Nadech stood silent. He dint want to say something that would he couldn't take back later.

Yoshio: (losing patience) Have you forgotten your discipline? Has she messed with your head so much that you have forgotten your discipline.

Nadech: (face to face with Yoshio, calmly) You know for a person who preached the word “discipline” his entire life, you sure are lacking it today.

Yoshio gave one tight slap, right across his face. Everything and everyone became still. Yaya was feeling worse for Nadech than herself. She had known what kind of relationship existed between Nadech and his dad.

Nadech took Yaya’s hand.

Nadech: Let me tell you one last thing DAD. (declaring) She is the love of my life. I will marry her with or without your approval.
(Turning to Yaya) Yaya I am extremely sorry that you had to endure all this. I shouldn't have brought you here. Yaya, lets go from here. I will drop you to your house.

He held her hand tightly and walked out of the house.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Since I don't know what to expect, any kind of feedback is appreciated. Have a good night :) Thank you so much for tuning in. My house will be painted tomorrow so I will be posting the next 3 parts on Monday. Sorry.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
According to Yaya interview at the Lipton event, Rising Sun will be airing on Wed & Thu time slots.   Dome's and Janie's lakorn is airing right now and so far seven episodes have been shown.  So the earliest Rising Sun will be airing  would be mid July after Janie's lakorn.   Both part 1 and 2 would take 3 whole months to air.    Yaya said everyone is working very hard trying to get the filming done so everyone can watch soon.

The reporters also asked Yaya about Nadech visiting her at the set but she said no.   She said he was very busy and didn't even have time to breath (literally) how could he have time to visit her.   Plus, she was filming on the other side of the Chaopaya River.   The reporters mentioned Nadech himself said he went to visit the set, but Yaya insisted that he probably meant the Rising Sun set since both of them already work together.

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Thank you for the FF Chaitra, will continue reading tonight ;)
Khub khun Mak Keylargo for sharing with us ;)
Hmm I wonder if he did visit the set since I seen Nadech's Aunt posted a picture of him side by side with a picture of the Lipton set?? He even supported a lime green shirt ahaha

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
Thanks everyone for the updates! 
I'm just glad Rising Sun finally has an official time slot, even if we still have to wait much longer to get to the 2nd part lol 

Thank you Keylargo for sharing that cute cute cute fan made of TNNKK. I miss yadech on screen mak mak 

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
we are lucky chaitra ure so dedicated, thank you for the latest updates ! its very sweet and lots of tlc with mil but totally the reverse with fil ! the confrontations are fierce and looking down on yaya i feel sad for yadech. no couple wishes to face such harsh objection when meeting the parents, its very disheartening ! nadechs love for yaya is so solid and strong, very protective, any gf will be so proud, im sure yaya is very but torn. i dun like their situation at the moment puts nadech in a difficult spot. hope they stay even tighter. their tenacious love and with help from mae keaw will overcome the obstacle. with appreciation chaitra.