[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@MrsChum, thanks for sharing the clip na.   Yaya is so beautiful and Nadech is so handsome.

A beautiful vdo clip of Yadech accepting the Cool Guy and Hot Girl of the year awards.  Awww......Nadech videotaped Yaya's thank you speech.... :wub: .  
Once again, Congrats to our hot couple.   It's indeed very sweet that Yadech  went to the Great Awards together and wore matching outfits from Dior.  
They look great together!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0662B6WAlk&feature=youtu.be
cr:NadechYaya
www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0662B6WAlk&feature=youtu.be

bubba

Keep On Smiling
:heart: :heart: :heart:
Hong, Nadech little cousin posted this to congrats both Nadech & Yaya on the awards.  She is so cute......

Nadech's aunt congrats Yadech.......

Most importantly, mae Keaw posted this and wrote,  Mom is pleased with these awards na ka.

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Thank you @bubba for the translation. Mae Kaew must be very proud of our couple. Same goes for his aunt and cousin.

Even though Yadech interview was mostly about MM issue but the two make it sweet to watch them with them just staring and smiling at each other shyly.

jomacar2k6

sarNie Egg
Thank you everyone for videos, clips and translations. :dance1: :cloud9:  

BTW, who is sitting next to Yaya, is she close friend to her? She seemed left out w/ those lovebirds? :scratchhead2:

@chaitra, thank you I love it, but can you marry them already? I am scared to read the next part of your FF. :teary:  :ph34r:

I am sorry guys, I can't even contribute at all, I hate to be a receiver all the time, can't even put a photo on my profile! :tearybye:

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
jomacar2k6 said:
Thank you everyone for videos, clips and translations. :dance1: :cloud9:  

BTW, who is sitting next to Yaya, is she close friend to her? She seemed left out w/ those lovebirds? :scratchhead2:

@chaitra, thank you I love it, but can you marry them already? I am scared to read the next part of your FF. :teary:  :ph34r:

I am sorry guys, I can't even contribute at all, I hate to be a receiver all the time, can't even put a photo on my profile! :tearybye:
The lady sitting next to Yaya is Noon Woranuch. She a n'ek in "Tong Neua Gao " with Por N.

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@jomacar2k6, so nice to see your comment.  Just being here is a great contribution na.  Hope you're having a great time here with us na ka.

More pictures.....

cr:as tagged

Del Rey

sarNie Hatchling
@chaitra WOW!!! Loving the ff SO MUCH!! THANK YOU!!! At first I wasn't paying attention to what I was reading, and I thought that I was reading a translated interview of the lovers... I bet this is how they talk to each other in real life!! XD HAHAAHA.

@bubba thank you for the translations and pictures! Mae Keaw said "Mom" LOL. Are they secretly married??? HAHAHA Jkjk LOL!!! I'M THINKING TOO MUCH!!! Fantasizing SO MUCH AT THE MOMENT!!!!

OH!!! AND CONGRATS TO THE LOVING COUPLE!

chaitra

sarNie Adult
Thank you all so much for the feedback, it means a lot and im excited to post new parts everyday.

@keylargo -Thank you so much for your feedback. your just inspiring me more and more.

@ m9saeteurn1- thank you sooooooo much for reading it.

@ yaya kugimiya - Im really glad that your are able to enjoy my style of writing. sexy and wholesome was one of the things i was aiming for so im really happy that you mentioned it. I just want to show how their relationship is and i couldnt just say it in a paragraph so i had to built on it. i haven't even revealed if its rated - R or not :pervie: . I request you to continue reading and thank you so much for your feedback.

@jomacar2k6 - Im glad your loving it . I to want them to just marry them off :wink: but Im sure you might enjoy a little bit a drama coming up later. But thats exactly what i wanted to establish. I wanted people to feel this exact thing while reading it. Nadech and Yaya are so happy and secure in their relationship that they feel everything would turn out how they want and all thats left to do was to get married. they currently have no idea that within sometime their world is going to flip upside down and they will be tested and their love will be tested. Please continue to tune it.
Your a fan and a supporter of Yadech, thats itself is enough there is no need to worry about contribution.

@del ray - I loving the fact that your enjoying it so much. Reading a story or a novel is such a personal thing everyone have their on way of liking and disliking it. so Thank you so much. I mean it from the bottom of my heart.

So here's part 7 and 8 and i will be posting 9 within a few hours. Please enjoy. :) and feedbacks plzzzzzzzzz. thank you.

chaitra

sarNie Adult
Part - 7

It was around 7.30 on a Monday morning. Nadech slowly woke up find Yaya missing from his room only to notice a post-it stuck on his hand. Surprised, Nadech read it “Good Morning Baby, Come join me in the bathroom.”

Nadech couldn’t believe his eyes, he thought it must one of those good dreams people get in the morning so rubbed his eyes and looked at it again. Realizing it wasn’t a dream Nadech quickly got up and sprinted towards bathroom and before he could even reach the door there were hundreds of things going on in his mind like “She really wants me to join her in the bathroom?”, “Why does she want me to join her?”, “I mean I know why she wants me to join”, “Is it what I think it is”, “What if it’s not?”, etc.

While his mind was excited yet confused, his body on the other hand had managed to reach the door and had sprung the door wide open, his eyes scanning the whole bathroom only to find it empty. Oh poor Nadech just sulked. However he noticed another post-it on the mirror inside the bathroom. It said…

“HEY PERV…. I BET YOU DIN’T EVEN KNOCK” in capitals.

Nadech just giggled in shame, ruffling his hair. He wondered “I knew it was too good to be true”.

He read further...

“I have kept all the necessities in the cabinet and placed your clothes in the closet so quickly take a shower, get dressed and come down”.

Nadech had already got a 1 set of clothes in his bag as he knew he would be spending the night with her. That’s why he had asked her to get hers too.

Nadech quickly showered, got dressed and rushed down in excitement. His steps slowed down and his smile widened when he laid his eyes on her. There she was twirling around the kitchen preparing breakfast. Nadech couldn't take his eyes of her. She was completely dressed for the office but with a beautiful apron on top of her clothes, preparing breakfast. Nakree who was also in the kitchen just in case if Yaya would need any help noticed Nadech. Nadech hinted her to be silent and he stood there watching her do her thing. He took out his phone and started recording.

Yaya was busy plating food.

Yaya: (completely concentrated in plating) Nakree I don’t think Khun Nadech is awake yet so can you go and knock on his door, and if you don’t get any response let me know I will take the breakfast upstairs.

Nakree dint respond instead she was silently giggling.

Yaya: Nakree did you hear me?

Nakree still hadn’t responded. Yaya looked up at her only to find her giggling at another direction. She confusingly followed her gaze only to find Nadech starring and smiling at her. Yaya was startled, embarrassed and shy at the same time.

Yaya: (smiling, whining) P’Nadech…..

Nadech stopped recording and looked at her smiling.

Yaya: Why dint you say anything?

Nadech: And what? miss this scene. No way.

Nadech named the video and while typing the name he said it out loud “Missus Kugimiya- The modern wife”.

Yaya blushed and Nakree burst out laughing only to realise both Nadech and Yaya were wondering at her.

Nakree: (blushing) I think I will come back later Khun Yaya.

Yaya: Nakree, I have prepared breakfast for you and Sak too. Why don’t you both join us.

Yaya was always this kind hearted and down to earth just like her P’Nadech.

Nadech: Nakree go call Sak for breakfast.

Nakree: (shyly) Khun Yaya, thank you so much for being so considerate of us, but Sak will be busy in cleaning the lawn so I will have breakfast with him after a while.

Before any of them could say anything Nakree just took the breakfast and happily sprinted out. Yaya wondered at her and then she took both the plates of food and went and placed it on the table. Nadech was about to sit when...

Yaya: (alarmed) P’Nadech you forgot to pray.

Nadech never forgets to pray. Nadech was scared of ghosts most of his childhood so Mae Keaw made sure that he would pray every day before heading out to school and every night before going to sleep. This had become a habit. Nadech quickly went and prayed to god. While he was praying he couldn't help but feel happy that he was lucky to get a girl as Yaya in whom he could see the glimpses of his mother. He felt like 'at home'. What more a guy could want? Nadech prayed that all his mornings would be this sweet and hoped his parents would arrive safely from Japan later that day. After all, It was their son’s birthday, they had to be here.

They enjoyed breakfast together and were almost about to leave for office.

Yaya: P’Nadech hold on your tie is messy.

As she corrects his tie, he puts his hands on her waist and pulls her closer. When she was done he just leaned in and gave a big kiss on her cheek.

Yaya: (surprised) You look too happy. (Teasing) Is this because of the surprise you got in the bathroom?

Nadech: (remembering the incident and embarrassed) Don’t get too excited. I’m just happy that I invested in the right person.

Yaya: (Touched) What do you mean?

Nadech: (mocking) You see I invested so much for this house and in return I got a beautiful wife, a chef, a maid, caretaker, car cleaner, etc for a lifetime. (proudly wondering) I’m brilliant.

Yaya instantly pouted and was about to turn away from him when he caught hold of her in his arms.

Yaya: (ordered) Let me go.

Nadech: (romantically, hushing) No.

He tightens his grip and pulls her even more closer. Yaya instantly melts.

Yaya: (softening) let me go.

Nadech: (staring into her eyes) NO

Yaya: (shy) P’Nadech….

His lips were just and inch way from hers. Yaya’s cheeks had turned pink. He had this sexy look in his gaze and she dint know where to hide herself. Yaya’s sight suddenly shifted and she noticed something beyond Nadech. Yaya suddenly flinched.

Yaya: Hey Sak.

Nadech flinched, let go of her and turned around only to find no one. Yaya quickly grabbed his car keys and ran towards the door. She turned back for a sec.

Yaya: Haha fooled you.

Nadech ran behind her smiling. Yaya opened the door, sat on the driver’s seat and locked all the doors.

Nadech: (demanding) You owe me a kiss sweetheart. Open the door.

Yaya: (flaring her nose at him) No

Nadech: (pleading) Yaya please open the door baby.

Yaya: No. (Burst out laughing)

Nadech: (surrendering) Alright madam what do you want me to do?

Yaya: Apologise for what you said earlier.

Nadech: (whining) But I was just kidding.

Yaya: (ordered) Do it.

Nadech: Khun Yaya I apologise for being an ass back there. (making puppy eyes) Will you please forgive me?

Yaya: (nodding her head and wondering) Apology accepted. But you need some sort of punishment. Ok you have to keep your hands of me for the whole day.

Nadech: (whining) Alright, as you say madam.

Yaya: (placing her hand on the car window) Promise?

Nadech: (placing his hand on the outside on the car window, right near hers) Promise.

Yaya finally let him in and she shifted to her seat. Nadech drove toward the office pouting without saying a word. Yaya kept smiling the whole way especially when he was trying not to look at her.

There was lots of work to be done at the office. They still had to prepare their side of official contract so that it could be signed. So Nadech had to hurry up as they were already 45 minutes late.

chaitra

sarNie Adult
Part - 8

Finally getting past all the traffic they made it to the entrance of their building. Nadech stopped the car and asked Yaya to get down.

Nadech: Yaya you go ahead I will park the car in the basement and come.

Yaya: Ok P’Nadech.

As she turned around and took a step, Nadech held his eye and started screaming (slowly).

Nadech: Aow…… my eye.

Yaya: (turning around and concerned) What happened P’Nadech.

Nadech: I think dust got into my eyes.

Yaya: Here let me blow it for you.

As Yaya was about to lean in, Nadech quickly put his head out of the window went straight for her lips and landed a kiss.

Nadech:  Haha I win…..(waving his hands)  and see no hands involved. (Pausing) Baby Birthday
breakfast was amazing. I love you.

Nadech quickly drove away before she could even react. Yaya was completely flustered and embarrassed and dint know how to react. It was right in front of her office for god sake. She felt that people were starring at her, not that she lift her head to notice it or not even that there many people. She just shyly sprinted inside the office.

Oh anyone noticed or dint notice was not the issue. Mostly, the one person who shouldn't have noticed, had witnessed the whole thing right from the time Yaya stepped out of the car till she went inside the building. Who else could it be other than Michael Macrovitz.

Michael thought of dropping by Nadech’s office to know the progress of the contract and of course as a reason to see Yaya. He dint want to take an appointment as he wanted to see what was going on between the two. So he dropped by around 11.15 am assuming they would be in office by 10 am as usual. He had just gotten down from his car and noticed them. He was in shock. He had not expected.The minute Yaya went inside the building he went ballistic and threw his phone to the ground. On the other hand, Nadech and Yaya were too busy to notice anything or anyone around them.

Michael: So this is what's going on. (He picked up his phone and got back into his car) Driver take me back to my office this instant. (In mind) Nadech you are in some deep trouble.

Meanwhile, Yaya quickly got into the elevator and let out a breath and just smiled and smiled and smiled away. When the elevator doors opened, she sprinted to her cabin and drank some water. Mint came up behind Yaya.

Mint: (wondering) What’s the matter you look too happy.

Yaya: (flinching) Oh Mint! Sorry I dint see you there. No matter… nothing…(mumbling) why would you think that there should be some reason to be happy. I’m….. I’m just happy. No reason whatsoever.

Mint: Alright I get it. (She turns towards Yaya’s cabin door which was made of transparent glass and looked around) Where is he?

Yaya: (trying to act all innocent) Who?

Mint: The reason for your happiness.

At the same time Nadech comes through the elevator doors and just looks toward Yaya’s cabin only to see Mint staring right at him. He shabbily diverts his eyes and goes straight to his cabin.

Mint: (turns toward Yaya) I knew it. Come on spill the beans.

Yaya just giggled.

Mint: (ordering) Come on do it.

Yaya: (smiling) Alright. Alright. After you left from the party…..(she tells about everything  that happened right after she left the party to …..birthday……. the house….. Nadech….. breakfast….. the kiss)……. he kissed right in front on the office entrance.

Mint: (completely in awe) aaaaaaaaawwwwww ………………….Yayaaaaaaaa…

Yaya: Yes Mint…

Mint: Where can I get one of these “P’Nadech’s”.

Yaya: Sorry babe there is no other guy in the world like him. (Smiling and wondering about him) He’s one of a kind.

Mint: Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo (whining).

And both the ladies just looked at each other and burst out laughing.

Suddenly Yaya became completely silent.

Mint: (concerned) What happened Yaya?

Yaya: (worried) Mint I feel I don’t deserve him. He is too good to be true. I’m nothing compared to him. I feel like, someday I might have to wake up from this dream.
From childhood my bad luck has made me loose everyone…. My mother, my father, Mae Pla…. He is the only person left in my life. Sometimes I’m too scarred to be close to him. What if my bad luck affects
him somehow and he might get harmed.
I can’t let anything happen to him Mint I just can’t. But I can’t even live without him. He has become the reason for my existence. I can’t even imagine my life without him. Am I really lucky enough to ever have that wonderful man for my whole life?

Mint just hugged her.

Mint: Yaya, I accept that you are very very very lucky to have him in your life. He is one of the good ones, the best even. But I also know for a fact that he can never get anyone better than you. I think he knows this too. That boy adores you like your that last piece of candy on the face of this planet or the colors of the rainbow without which his life would be to dull or the angel of his life. He loves you a lot and cares for you and so do you. So stop worrying about what might or might not happen and just think about the good stuffs.

Yaya nods and calms down. To make her smile…

Mint: Any way both of you love each other so much that sometimes… sometimes you inspire us but other times you guys choke us with so much sweetness. I mean, if any diabetic person would hear your guys talking, they would just die instantly of overdose of sweetness. And a normal person would instantly become diabetic. Even ice cream tastes bland around you guys. OH god!  It’s intolerble.

Yaya already had a smile on her face seeing which Mint couldn’t help but smile.

Yaya: Mint……

Mint: Yes…

Yaya: (went and hugged her) You’re the best.

Mint: I know (smiling).

Later both the girls carried on with their work for the day.

After a while Nadech called Yaya into his cabin.

Nadech: Yaya my parents have landed early. I have to go pick them up immediately. Would you please take care around here?

Yaya: Don’t worry P’Nadech. You carry on.

Nadech: And Yaya please go through my mail.

Yaya: Ok P’Nadech.

Nadech: (hugged her) Bye.

Yaya: Drive safe.

Yaya sat down near his computer and Nadech headed out. Before he left the room he turned back...

Nadech: By the way Yaya tonight we are going to have dinner with my parents at my home. I want to officially introduce you to them. So I’ll be back at the office around 5, then we will go to your home get you changed and I’ll take you to my place. No buts…. He said ‘bye’ and went away.

Yaya was worried. It was a big thing, meeting the parents. Yaya was extremely nervous. She mumbled "How can he just drop a bomb like this?".

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
thank you chaitra ! they're so sweet and so in love. meeting the parents seems the most natural. like jomacar im troubled with what michael may harm yadech!

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
hi chaitra

we really have different style i like rated R only for yadech and incorporating their real lives events in my yadech fanfictions..it's also good if your style is wholesome so that minor yadechers can read it guiltlessly :dance3:  :scratchhead2:

chaitra

sarNie Adult
Part - 9

At the airport,

Nadech waved to his parents to get their attention. “Here”. They walked towards him.

Nadech: Swadee Krup Mom, Dad.

His mum just smiled, hugged him and wished him for his birthday while his dad just patted his shoulder and wished him. Nadech nodded and thanked him. He took his mother's bag and his dad’s trolley and walked with his mum, while his dad just strutted ahead of them.

Nadech: (whispering) What’s up with dad? He looks a bit grumpy.

Mae Keaw: (whispering back) Oh the air hostess accidently spilled some water on his pants and he was screaming at them and giving them the eye.

Nadech: (laughing, whispering) Oh not the eye.

Mae Keaw: Oh yeah.

They both were giggling behind his back. Suddenly he turns back and both of them just straighten themselves.

Nadech: (diverting them) I have parked my car over there, let’s go.

Nadech was not close to his dad. He respected him a lot, but he couldn't just go up and talk to him about anything. Some where he was scarred of him. Mae Keaw was not only his mum but also like his best friend. He could talk to her about anything and everything.
Nadech’s dad Yoshio was away from home most of the time since he was in the military. Mae Keaw and Nadech were on their own pretty much all the time so they had a very strong bond. Mae Keaw had explained to Nadech that his dad his worked very hard to provide for his family so he has to be out of town most of the time. They were not poo,r they a little property and Nadech’s dad Yoshio being an army officer earned well.
Nadech knew that his dad loved them very much but every time he made an attempt to make a bond, his dad would act the opposite. Like one time when he was 6 years old, his dad had arrived home for a few days. When Nadech saw him, he ran up to him...

Nadech: “dad your home, your home”.

Nadech ran to him and was about hold his left leg to ask him to lift him up. Nadech didn’t know that his dad had sprained his ankle so in reflex his dad shoved him aside. He was a military man so he was very strong, he dint realized that he might have just pushed him a little too hard. Nadech fell to the floor and started crying. Yoshio wanted to pick him up but he just couldn't bend. Mae Keaw came running, lifted him and took him to her room.

Mae Keaw: (wiping his tears) Don’t cry my dear baby. You’re my good boy right, please don’t cry.

Nadech stopped crying but still sobbed a bit.

Mae Keaw: Come one, who’s my strong boy. Who is it?

Nadech: (sobbing) me.

Mae Keaw: Come on I can’t hear you?

Nadech: meeeeeeeeee.

Mae Keaw: (wiping his tears) Very good. You are strong just like your dad.

Nadech: Mom, does dad hate me?

Yoshio had witnessed this. He had slowly walked to the room in spite of having a sore leg. He was worried about Nadech. He listened to their conversation. Oh! every dad’s worst nightmare.

Mae Keaw: No baby he loves you a lot.

Nadech: Then why is he not like you. (Touching her face) You’re so sweet, you feed me, you read me stories, you take me to the market, and you always play with me.

Mae Keaw: Your dad has to work very hard so that we can be happy.

Nadech: How is that?

Mae Keaw: If he doesn't work, we won’t have any money and if we don't have any money then my Nadech can’t buy any toys.

Nadech: (wondering) So dad works because he wants to buy me toys.

Mae Keaw: (smiling at his cute face and his innocence) Yes.

Nadech: (raising his arms) Then he is the best dad in the world.

Mae Keaw tickled him and they both were playfully laughing. Yoshio was also very happy, not that he would show any reaction on his face. He entered the room.

Nadech stared at his dad batting his cute eyes at him. Yoshio had brought Nadech’s favourite chocolate.

Yoshio: (strictly, as though his 6 year old kid would catch him smiling) This is for you.

Nadech: (excited) For me?

Mae Keaw lifted him and took him to his dad. Nadech took the chocolate.

Mae Keaw: (to Nadech) See I told you so.

Nadech: (happily) Mom you were right.

Mae Keaw: Come on give daddy a kiss.

She leaned him towards Yoshio. Nadech put his baby hands on his face and kissed his cheek.
His dad was so overwhelmed.

Nadech: Thank you dad.

Mae Keaw: Nadech go to your room and have your chocolate. I will give daddy lunch and come and make you study.

Nadech: (sprinting) Ok mom.

Nadech happily sprinted to his room.

There were many incidents like this. Nadech was always a very good student, but once when his dad went with him to collect his report card and saw that he got average grades, he yelled at him in front of all his friends. Nadech was too scared to even say anything. He dint even know that his son had been sick during exams, until later when Mae Keaw informed him. She dint wanted to worry him especially when he was away from home so she thought she might tell him went he came home.

As Nadech got older the distance between him and his  father grew larger. His dad would miss most of the important days like birthdays, his first football match, and graduation, etc. Nadech had gotten adjusted to the life where only he and his mum stayed together. He never complained about his father’s absence but somewhere in his heart all of that was all getting collected.

Yoshio wanted to come for Nadech’s graduation desperately, but something very important came up in the last minute and was forced to stay for another day. Yoshio saw the video of his son getting graduated which Mae Keaw had sent him. He was all grown up and handsome. Yoshio decided that he needs to spend time with his family and decided to quit. So he took voluntary retirement. completed all the paper works in 2 weeks and headed home. Nadech was always unaware as to why his dad had quit and he never asked. 

Maybe it was too little too late. It was difficult for Yoshio to adjust to being at home all the time not doing much. Nadech on the other hand was busy in planning his future. He wanted to build a small start-up company so he was busy sketching a lot a plans and selling it to others companies for the next 6 months. When he had enough capital, he started his own company called “Kugimiya constructions”. He built the company from ground up. His father was very proud of him but however wasn’t able to express it much as usual.

Mae Keaw was always the one to clean up the mess or communicate between them. She knew her husband well. He might not be the one to mingle or socialize, but she knew he loved her and Nadech more than anything in this world. Yoshio was also thankful that he has such a good wife and who was an amazing mother.

Yoshio was Japanese and Mae Keaw was Thai. How did they marry each other? Well that’s another story to tell, so let’s skip it. (Think of it as “Koo Kum” reloaded or whatever  hehe).

Nadech was their only child and was born almost 6 years after their marriage. 6 years in their time was like a huge gap, so Mae Keaw has prayed a lot for a baby and finally Nadech had arrived. So he was dearest to both his mum and dad.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok i know this part was a bit of drag but i couldn't skip it :secret: . It was a requirement for tomorrow's part. But i promise, I will not disappoint you guys tomorrow. The most important part will be coming up tomorrow so please tune in. Thank you so much. Have a good night. :scooter:

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
thank you mc i love the clip. yadech were so bfgf in their naturalness and vv gorgeous. love his hand on her and their sweet smiles/stares, i see lots of ♥

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Agree with you MrsChum.    Yadech look really good at this event and they look so much like a real couple.

The reporter said, they were the last ones to arrive at the event and went in the different entrance that the media almost missed them.    Since they arrived together, many people speculated that they were boyfriend/girlfriend in real life.   However, they are still tight-lipped about their relationship.    No matter what, the people who saw them together would be jealous by just looking at the way Nadech gave Yaya those tender and sweet looks.

MrsChum said:
Thank you Chaitra for the update on the ff. I wait until you finish it than I will read it. For now I already have it save in my note.

This is clip is so cute...so much like a real couple. Clip from Sanook.com

http://youtu.be/wiEiYCrGFMM

http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=wiEiYCrGFMM