[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Welcome @jomacar2k6! Enjoy your stay na. I think @cookiies said she will sub it but I'm sure there's more fans that will sub this when it air. So no worries!! Just stop by often :)

Mae Kaew post this pic. I know Nadech is getting a hair cut today but look who's next to him :bhehe:

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
thanks so much lovely, its very nice reading your trans and really a treat to know the nice bits of yadechs love and care, hak to u lovely.

taytay702

sarNie Egg
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh  I feel like a school girl or something.  Lor mai wai leaw......greeeeeeeeeeeeed.  It's so bad how sometimes I get so overly excited just by watching clips of them that my husband thinks I got some personal issues 555

Meant to say Thank you for the post @MrsChum
MrsChum said:
Fifteen sec teaser of RS...
It's getting close, can't wait!! I feel like I been waiting for this Lakorn for sooo long...
From black hair now getting some grey already... :bhehe:

http://instagram.com/p/o2cEJ2rwvN/

http://instagram.com/p/o2f-BGrwiO/

http://instagram.com/p/o2iLamrwka/

Cr.1ssbtch3

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Hello and thank you my lovely ladies for sharing :coolpix: , clips, and wonderful comments.
@yk, thanks so much for the great news.  I like it.....actually, I love it! :heart:
@Vimalee & Lovely, thanks for the translation mak mak na.

I super :heart:  the Mistine cf.  It's so cute and super fin!!!

So sweet & cute......From the Mistine BB Angel in 2011 to the Mistine Cupcake in 2014.
As the time goes by, they become closer & closer & ......... :wub:

cr:saovaluk5_mistine

bubba

Keep On Smiling
cr:as tagged for an article from M2F newspaper.......

This is very strange because suddenly Nadech hinted about the spec. of the lady in his heart for she can only be the lady with tan skin. 
This made many people smiling and keeping an eye on Yaya to see if she is the one or not since Yaya doesn't have very white skin at all.
(implying that she is a lady with tan skin  :pervie: :coverlaf: ).

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
:thanks: so much Lovely for the translation!!!       Really appreciated your time and efforts na.   :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:
Nadech must have missed her that's why he visited her on the set.   Even though what he said were true that he knows the people on the set (Pe Mam, Pa Jaew, the crew and staffs) because he had worked with them before in DJA and TNNKK, but I don't think he would visit them if Yaya weren't there.   :pervie: :pervie: :pervie:

Lovely_k said:
Here is the translation, please enjoy :)

It’s like dying when they stay away from each other.
Nadech looks into Yaya’s filming group.

No need to think much about the love of both superstars, currently Nadech is strong showing his strong and exteme interest to be Yaya’s real boyfriend. It’s clearly seen that Nadech has been trying to dress up in the same style like Yaya. Moms of both also more often plan for Yaya and Nadeth to have lunch/dinner together. More important, because recently they have not filmed, Nadech is still keeping eyes on Yaya to take care of her on every activity, its so so sweet.
“Yeah I’m good (laughing) we are fine although we haven’t seen each other that much. But I still do know her stories and what she has been doing. For example, when she was filming with James ji (laughing) she has been practicing so well so we didn’t talk. Currently we have met at the events , shooting, its quite busy for us when we do our own work. She has her filming as the same as mine. Its rarely often for us to meet, to have meal together, or hang out in big group. However, we talk regularly in everyday activity, I sometimes will visit her filming as I know her people well.”
This is such so sweet, I beg grand opening of their love soon to happen.

@yk, was this the article you are talking about?

Anybody would like to translate this article?    Right now, I'm super busy with my kids' year end schools, activities and other commitments.

I especially like this one comments:

" Go ahead and visit her....go.....go......you are her (implying boyfriend) so you have to let others know sometimes.  "

credit as tagged

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
WOW the teaser looks so promising, js that split second of Ryu's handsomeness is enough to make my heart flutter, cant wait to see my gorgeous Mayumi kick some butts!!

Super duper happy Wishy confirmed she will be subbing the series, so crossing my fingers now Fia will complete my excitement with her wonderful recaps!!!!!!!!!

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
:heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
yaya kugimiya said:
:heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:
Haha @YK!! Yadech fans have hawk eye :bhehe:

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
bubba said:
cr:as tagged for an article from M2F newspaper.......

This is very strange because suddenly Nadech hinted about the spec. of the lady in his heart for she can only be the lady with tan skin. 
This made many people smiling and keeping an eye on Yaya to see if she is the one or not since Yaya doesn't have very white skin at all.
(implying that she is a lady with tan skin  :pervie: :coverlaf: ).
Thank you for the translation. Ever since I heard he like girls with tan skin, I been looking at Yaya picture to make sure she is tan...hehe