[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@Neezy, hope you get to meet  Nadech and take pictures with him na.  Su su ka.
@Vimalee, thanks so much for the translation na.  Nadech and Yaya are so kind.  Gotta love them.
@key, you're very welcome sweetie and thanks for being so nice. :heart:
@yk,  you're so funny.  Yep, I can feel the Special Love between them too :pervie: .

Pe Ae posted this and wrote,  See you soon :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
Wonder what it is and I can't wait to see......

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Yes! It finally here, after all this wait it finally here!!! Rising Sun Series, I'm so ready for you!! Miss my man, Nadech. It been a year without seeing him on tv screen :cry: happy tears :D

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Welcome back Lazy!! Thank you for the RS teaser clip :) I can't wait after watching it. Part one look very romantic. Taew and Mario look very good together.

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Good morning/night everyone.

@Sweet_09, I know right.  Can't wait to see.
@Lazydramafan, so glad to see you back.  Hope everything is going well with you na.  We sure miss you mak mak ka and thanks for the t-ser clip.  Can't wait to see it!

ptenchik said:
Кто-нибудь знает дату выхода RS?

он, вероятно, в эфир в июле
It'll probably air  sometime in July na.

Can't wait to see mistine commercial on June 7.  Yadech are so cute.......

Yaya looks so cute, love her outfits.....

Coming soon.......

cr:as tagged

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Omg so excited for this! Wow they subbed it super fast. I hope the lakorns will be subbed as quick as this too ;) also, the song on there...was that in Thai?

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
m9saeteurn1 said:
Omg so excited for this! Wow they subbed it super fast. I hope the lakorns will be subbed as quick as this too ;) also, the song on there...was that in Thai?
I think it's a Japanese song..

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
hi all

i read somewhere .....donnu how true nadech visited yaya at  NNS filming but he said the some crews are his close friends thats why he's there(his alibi hehehe) :heart:  :heart:  :heart: 

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
welcome back lazy sure miss you and your kindest, wisest and encouraging words! thanks for the link lazy and hope u'll visit more cos love your company.
thanks to you wonderful ladies @mc @bubba @yk. yk thanks for that info about nadech visiting yaya at nns site, whether true or just saying it feels so nice to imagine bf visiting gf to protect his rights and ward off unwanted attention, sorry im overboard here.
our couple is so good looking and attractive bubba. mc thanks for the link we are more than ready.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
@yk, was this the article you are talking about?

Anybody would like to translate this article?    Right now, I'm super busy with my kids' year end schools, activities and other commitments.

I especially like this one comments:

" Go ahead and visit her....go.....go......you are her (implying boyfriend) so you have to let others know sometimes.  "

credit as tagged

yaya kugimiya said:
hi all

i read somewhere .....donnu how true nadech visited yaya at  NNS filming but he said the some crews are his close friends thats why he's there(his alibi hehehe) :heart:  :heart:  :heart: 

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Thank you everyone for always sharing your time and everything about Yadech.

:welcome1:   Sweet_09, thanks for stopping by and visit us again na ka.
Welcome back Lazy....!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Glad to see you back but don't stay away too long ok?

Love these Mistine pictures.   People who bought the powder said they really liked it....very light, smooth, and refreshing.   Some even bought as gifts for their friends. 

Mistine posted comments on some pictures:    "Yaya, Pe (nadech's face) looks kinda sad and gloomy, what are we going to do?    Yaya then without hesitation, 'slapped' the powder on his face and she 'slapped' it for real too.  "

Many people like this one comment:    "She slapped it for real then she has to kiss it for real....just like SLAP/KISS.......SLAP/KISS."     I could tell this person likes watching lakorns, hehehehehe.

credit as tagged and Urassayaclub

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
mistine looks like promoting unisex face powder for especially made for lovers :heart:  :heart:  :heart: perfect for yadech as the models ... we all know in real life nadech being a celebrity even being a male he still needs to wear make up a face powder is a must :scratchhead2:...... my  bf was also wearing a face powder everytime he was hosting an event in our congregation :whatever: 

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
Here is the translation, please enjoy :)

It’s like dying when they stay away from each other.
Nadech looks into Yaya’s filming group.

No need to think much about the love of both superstars, currently Nadech is strong showing his strong and exteme interest to be Yaya’s real boyfriend. It’s clearly seen that Nadech has been trying to dress up in the same style like Yaya. Moms of both also more often plan for Yaya and Nadeth to have lunch/dinner together. More important, because recently they have not filmed, Nadech is still keeping eyes on Yaya to take care of her on every activity, its so so sweet.
“Yeah I’m good (laughing) we are fine although we haven’t seen each other that much. But I still do know her stories and what she has been doing. For example, when she was filming with James ji (laughing) she has been practicing so well so we didn’t talk. Currently we have met at the events , shooting, its quite busy for us when we do our own work. She has her filming as the same as mine. Its rarely often for us to meet, to have meal together, or hang out in big group. However, we talk regularly in everyday activity, I sometimes will visit her filming as I know her people well.”
This is such so sweet, I beg grand opening of their love soon to happen.

@yk, was this the article you are talking about?

Anybody would like to translate this article?    Right now, I'm super busy with my kids' year end schools, activities and other commitments.

I especially like this one comments:

" Go ahead and visit her....go.....go......you are her (implying boyfriend) so you have to let others know sometimes.  "

credit as tagged

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Thank you @lovely for the translation :heart: funny how he visit her at the set when he also have filming the same day as her too right?? Always have excuse, but no one believe :bhehe: :bhehe:

jomacar2k6

sarNie Egg
OMG! THANK YOU GUYS FOR ME THIS IS GRAND NEWS!!! I NEED OXYGEN!!! :woot2:
PN is a whole package! I wish  i am his nong!!! :coverlaf:
I love them more and more. Can't wait for their drama. Please let us know where to watch it w/ sub. 

Bless all your heart my co yadechers.