[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
bubba said:
Hello everyone and thanks for sharing na ka.

@yk, Ah....glad to hear that you can restore all Yadech lakorns na ka.  Me too, hope Yadech fever would last forever :heart: .  I agree there is no medication and we don't need one :bhehe: .
@huanzhu,  I'm with you.   So can't wait!
@keylargo,  thanks for always being a sweetie and kind with your words and encouragement :heart: .

Once again.......Nadech is so handsome at Songkhla Seafood Festival.......

There are lots of people and very loud screams and cheering for Nadech....
http://web.stagram.com/p/7277
68562420169611_276884109
cr:as tagged&nadech@pantip

Goodnight and sweet dreams na ka.
:highfive:  I think that time this thread will be flooded w/ comment and  :wub:  :cloud9: moment. I don know how to handle it ....hahaaahahaahaaahahaaa

rakyadech

sarNie Egg
yaya kugimiya said:
thanks bubba

whoever has the time to translate this please......i'm so curious what is this all about ...i hope this is a FIN NEWS :dance3:  :scratchhead2:

Nadech deny bravely! Have dinner with Yaya cost hundreds thousand baht

Part 1 of this interview's same as bubba translated before.

Nadech said that the event fee for 350,000 baht is depending on the event and agreed to having sweet
dinner with Yaya but not 100,000 baht.

Lately we haven’t seen a handsome face of Nadech Kugimiya at the events that much.  Recently Nadech got
a chance to attend the Grand Opening Tory Burch  at Siam Paragon.  The department was almost overwhelming
with many fanclubs coming to support him.   This time, he came out and talked about the recent issues.

“During this time, I’m filming  lakorns 7 days a week for RRHRT, RFTD, and LSR so I don’t have time to accept more events
or have it somewhat less.”

“About the event fee for 350,000 baht, it prob. not  that much krub.   My event fee is based on a normal rate, but it varies
depent on certain events for some might require traveling to other provinces.  I don’t know my highest fee, should not be
that high.   But if the kind-hearted elders (event managers) would pay me that, then I’ll accept it krub (laughing).   Most of
this will be negotiated by the adults.”

“About the presenter fee with nong Yaya for 20 million baht, it’s not that high.   We have different contacts and it is an
individual fee not a couple fee krub.”

And, the hot topic at this moment is about going to a sweet dinner with the closest nong sao, Yaya for
100,000 baht per table.   Nadech admitted it but not that much.

“Yaya and I did have dinner krub, but not 100,000 baht per meal.  It’s not possible.  If it is, there will be mae Pla,
mae Keaw or the staff.  My mom would help pay krub.   When I went out with my friends, then we would chip in
around 5000 baht per person.  Really, I don’t carry much cash so I would ask my manager (smile).”

“About the runor na krub, it’s not that hotel or that restaurant.  It’s prob. not true.”

When asked about the rumor in Khon Kaen where the monk asked him if he has a fan(girlfriend).  And,
Nadech responded yes.

“When I answered yes, I meant I have fans as in fanclubs krub.  I didn’t think much because the fanclubs were there
to do merit with me that day (smile).”

Do you see Yaya frequently?

“We don’t see each other as often.  Each of us are busy filming our individual lakorn separately.  Nong still
films 1 more lakorn.   But, we frequently talk about  problems/difficulties to each other.  Friends should take care of

each other like this.”

I'll translate part 2 ka

Lately, Yaya's mentioned your relationship, said that it's more closer, don't need to study together
"Truly, I've known her for 4 years. Knowing habits, dispotion each other clearly and continuing study together."

Being a man that don't need study?
"Same too (shy smile). Nong looks cute. I don't know what to say"

At this time, both of you have sperated lakorn. Do you have less time to meet each other?
"Now, I and nong have Roy Fun Tawan Deud but nong has Neung Nai Suang, too. So we're far a little but we still talk together as before, talking about health, work."

Although both of you are out of sight but not out of mind, right?
"Yes. Don't far away krap."

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Another voting for our beloved couple. This time we don't have to choose....hehe. Just go to @praewmag 1. Follow @praewmag 2. Like yadech pic and capture the pic on your own IG with tag @praewmag hashtag #praewmag #praew_ny #nadech_kugimiya #urassaya.... Su su Yadecher!!

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
I'm so glad we have another AF member who can read Thai and can translate for us...!!!     Khob khoon mark mark na ka for the translation.... :flowers:  :flowers:  :flowers: 
I especially like the part "out of sight, but not out of mind"   Nadech said even though they are far apart, but their relationship is not.   Yaya also said they don't need to reconnect when they saw each other after the long absence.   They just click and feel like nothing has changed.

rakyadech said:

I'll translate part 2 ka

Lately, Yaya's mentioned your relationship, said that it's more closer, don't need to study together
"Truly, I've known her for 4 years. Knowing habits, dispotion each other clearly and continuing study together."

At this time, both of you have sperated lakorn. Do you have less time to meet each other?
"Now, I and nong have Roy Fun Tawan Deud but nong has Neung Nai Suang, too. So we're far a little but we still talk together as before, talking about health, work."

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Thank you na key for your kind words.    We have a study room where her desk was behind mine and she could see that I look at Yadech forums a lot.   When she first saw Nadech and Yaya, she said they are very good looking and asked me if they were sibling because they look alike...( I was beaming inside because many people said my husband and I also look alike, including my own daughter).    A few days ago, I showed her Yadech picture that Rakyadech posted and asked her if Yadech still look like sibling, but this time she said they could pass as husband and wife.    I only smiled and thought what a wonderful day it is...!!!

keylargo said:
please HAK your sweet baby for me vimalee shes keen-eyed and has great foresight! you must have a special moment when she said that.

have a great weekend lovelies.

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Hello everyone and thanks for sharing pictures, info, link, translation, and comments na ka.  

Another version of their competition:  Eating cookie off their face.........Yadech are so funny and cute!!! :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf:

http://web.stagram.com/p/728238282261427687_237215540

Girls hang out together......

cr:as tagged

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Hello @meo, so glad to see you back.  Hope you're doing well na ka.  We sure miss you mak ka.

Here's the clip from taluikongtai......
Just like Vimalee said, This game is so hilarious and only Yadech can do this!!!   I couldn't stop laughing :rofl: :lmao2:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ot7DILDFHP4
cr:myshowproduction3
www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ot7DILDFHP4

Yadech are so cute in saranaedara mag........

Goodnight and sweet dreams na ka

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks vimalee bubba yadech were too cute and funny challenging each other i couldnt stop laughing, gave very happy vibes. i love how yaya fed candies to nadech towards the end and he happily accepting with big smiles.
miss you and welcome back meo.

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
:thanks: bubba and Vimalee for the translation and pics! I laugh so hard watching the clip. Both so cute and funny. They can do anything and still look so cute in doing it.

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
rakyadech said:

I'll translate part 2 ka

I totally like this part   "Nong looks cute. I don't know what to say" :bhehe: :drool: :spin: :arrg: 

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
LOL, they are too cute. I thought it was super cute how Yaya fed Nadech after she won. haha Nadech is hilarious talking to the candy...lol and the face expression when Yaya push his face and the candy fell..it was so close to his mouth..hahaha
Yaya looks adorable hanging out with the girls. I love how she dresses down but yet still look fab. Something I totally wear on my days off and out and about.

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
bubba said:
Hello @meo, so glad to see you back.  Hope you're doing well na ka.  We sure miss you mak ka.

Here's the clip from taluikongtai......
Just like Vimalee said, This game is so hilarious and only Yadech can do this!!!   I couldn't stop laughing :rofl: :lmao2:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ot7DILDFHP4
cr:myshowproduction3
www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ot7DILDFHP4

Goodnight and sweet dreams na ka

thanks bubba

to be honest aside from smiling from ear to ear upon seeing yadech in this video....i really cant stop my pervie tots seing their tongue imagining yadech real life kiss behind locked door :secret:  :pervie:  :lmao:  hahaha...again i apologize my naughty thoughts :censor:

fyi

sarNie Hatchling
Ouuuw gosh...the game is too funny... soooooo hilarious...I watched over and over again and everytime still laugh crazily... (hope I won't awake anyone else in the middle of night)

Yes that's right, only yadech can do this
they're so adorable for being together and there's only cuteness and sweetness
thank u all for sharing the clips whether is from YT or from IG and those pics and also the translated articles....I will never get bored of them...!!!

still have 2 hours before morning in here so I better take my time to rest
Good morning / afternoon dear all ladies...wishing u all a happy wonderful day na ka

PS : @nee how is the condition in Thailand after the military conduct? is it conducive? hope u still can have a good vacation and I will pray for u to meet yadech..