[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@rakyadech, thanks for sharing na ka.
@yk,  it's no nice and delightful to see your comment again hehe :heart: .

Awww.....it was so nice of Yaya to greet the fanclubs via Live Chat for an hour and wish everyone sweet dreams and sleep tight
before she went to bed for she will be filming RFTD early in the morning.

I saw this at urassayaclub.com and would like to translate for you lovely ladies na.

urassaya:   sawasdee ka   hello everyone
                       :heart: 
                       I really miss everyone.
                       Haven't seen each other for awhile
                       How is everyone doing?
                       I'm doing well ka.
                       I'm already done with my exams.   :D Yayyyyyyy
                       Nueng Nai Suang is fun ka  but very very difficult ka
                       hehe
                       What is everyone doing?
                       I'm listening to the music frozen with my mom ka
                       :D
                       Are you bored with no TV to watch?
                       heheh
                       I really can watch TV now
                       :heart: :heart: :heart: 
                       I miss everyone too                

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Thank you na rakyadech for the great news.....and for posting one of my most favorite pictures of Yadech.

They look so good here and so much like a couple   :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

ps:   My little daughter said they look like husband and wife.....oh, you got to love her for that.....!!!!!

rakyadech said:
HOT NEWS!!!!!!

Rising Sun will on air next month (after Rak Ok Rit ended)  :dance1:  :dance1: 
(Infos from Yaya through Live Chat on website http://www.urassayaclub.com/chat today)

cre. yossiebistro

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Thank you na bubba for sharing!

I just posted yesterday that so many people have missed her so much including myself, and bam the minutes Yaya posted this beautifullllllllll picture on her IG, people just went over there and left many lovely comments.

I'm glad Yaya gets to play in a period lakorn and wears many pretty dresses.

bubba said:
Good morning/night everyone and you're welcome na ka.  It's my pleasure to translate for you lovely ladies ka.

@Neezy, please take care and be safe.  HOPE and WISH you will get to meet Yadech soon na ka.

Fimally, Yaya posted this picture.  She is so beautiful!!!   We sure miss you na Yaya!  I guess she must be busy filming NNS and study....

cr:as tagged

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@vimalee, your little princess is so cute :heart: .

The Rising Sun coming very soon!!!  Can't wait.......

Nadech is so handsome at AIA Meet & Greet  event.......

cr:as tagged

Goodnight and sweet dreams everyone!!!

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
hi bubba

thanks for the greetings......btw i came from the tnnkk thread all the fin comments there still gave me butterflies :dance3:

done with redownloading of all yadech lakorns...i really consider their lakorns as my treasure of addiction hehehe :woot2:  :woot2: all of my prevoius copies were all gone with the wind together with my hard disk that needs reformatting :numchuck:

i have noticed in tnnkk thread some talked about yadech being bashed for always being together.....i'm glad yadechers are cool fans and the producers are yadech shippers :party:  :dance3:  too...who cares to just few haters :numchuck: i care less about them :drools:

i wish yadech fever will last forever until they got married and have children(sorry i'm just having my hopeless case of yadech addiction syndrome.....no drug can cure me hehehe :dance3:

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
thank you yk for your affirmation of yadech love over and over. being yadech shipper i read your posts and love with pleasure and positivity, right up to family stage for them, will be grand finale for us, definitely look forward to that.
please HAK your sweet baby for me vimalee shes keen-eyed and has great foresight! you must have a special moment when she said that.
thank you again @bubba @ptenchik, those pics you posted are awesome.
have a great weekend lovelies.

ptenchik

sarNie Adult
IG , FB TheRisingSunSeries
~ ประกาศข่าวดีสำหรับแฟนละคร #therisingsunseries ~
ใครที่รอดูรอจิ้นคู่พระนางรอกรี๊ดตัวร้ายหรือสามทหารเสือแห่งโอะนิซึกะหรือละครตัวใดก็แล้วแต่เตรียมตัวตัวเตรียมใจเตรียมหมอนให้พร้อม!!! เพราะพวกเขากำลังจะมาขโมยหัวใจใค… Еще
IG, TheRisingSunSeries FB ~ объявила хорошие новости для поклонников комедии #therisingsunseries ~ тех, кто ждать, чтобы увидеть ожидание Цзинь Крик ее нахальный пара или три мушкетера новых Оми или перенести любой драмы для цунами, но подготовка подготовка, подготовка готова для подушки!!! Потому, что они собираются приехать украсть сердце, другие вскоре затем ววว! # и! #ComingSoon # Рой любовь, вычитая площадь Восток, # #ch3 #therisingsun суставов в Западном мечта Дата *** кипения трансляции официальных ожидает услышать новости снова, только в случае, если я мог измениться. На странице Обновление новостей, драма, все na. (Автор перевода: Bing)

This is from an old event, the ch.3 calendar signing of 2013...but this video was taken by a fan (a lucky one at that; the user is from the U.S. but happened to be studying abroad in Thailand at the time!) and it's cute how you can hear Nadech speaking to Yaya in English.  At one point, he said, "It starts at 6" so I don't know if any of you remember if they had an event together that evening?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mO8pplCpHeo

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
thai-lakorn-fan-forever said:
This is from an old event, the ch.3 calendar signing of 2013...but this video was taken by a fan (a lucky one at that; the user is from the U.S. but happened to be studying abroad in Thailand at the time!) and it's cute how you can hear Nadech speaking to Yaya in English.  At one point, he said, "It starts at 6" so I don't know if any of you remember if they had an event together that evening?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mO8pplCpHeo
Thank you for sharing...I remember that mv clip. Yes, they did have an event after the calendar signing. I think it was a private event...PTT event .

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Hello everyone and thanks for sharing na ka.

@yk, Ah....glad to hear that you can restore all Yadech lakorns na ka.  Me too, hope Yadech fever would last forever :heart: .  I agree there is no medication and we don't need one :bhehe: .
@huanzhu,  I'm with you.   So can't wait!
@keylargo,  thanks for always being a sweetie and kind with your words and encouragement :heart: .

Once again.......Nadech is so handsome at Songkhla Seafood Festival.......

There are lots of people and very loud screams and cheering for Nadech....
http://web.stagram.com/p/727768562420169611_276884109
cr:as tagged&nadech@pantip

Goodnight and sweet dreams na ka.

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
thanks bubba

whoever has the time to translate this please......i'm so curious what is this all about ...i hope this is a FIN NEWS :dance3:  :scratchhead2: