[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
thank you mc. very happy and proud of yaya, shes completely dedicated in school and work and now furthering her studies, amazing girl ! and she has beautiful handwriting i have a weakness for that. bcoz of yaya and nadech we're all in this pool of joy, lots of c9 moments, yeah thanks to yadech for friendship built here ive certainty built some very nice ones.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Thank you ptenchik, so many colourful, fun pics of the mag, yadech were relaxed, very comfy and looked to have fun while working. they're absolutely the cutest, most gorgeous couple !

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
:thanks: so much ptenchik for always sharing....really appreciated it..!!!
@MrsChum, I can't believe she's about to graduate too.   I'm very very proud of her hard work and accomplishments.   You are very lucky to have met her in person when she came to California in 2012.

Here's the translation for this part:

DIFFERENCES / SIMILARITIES

N:     The things that are similar between us are the outlooks in life, the thinking, the playfulness and the childlike qualities in both of us.   Let's say when the script called for being playful or silly we will go all out; however, when we need to be serious we will be concentrating and will be taking thing very seriously.     For the differences, I think the obvious would be the gender (laughing).   To be honest, we don't have differences because everything about us is compatible and we can get along very well.

Y:     I think our similarities lie in our playfulness and childlike manner.    We knew each other every moves and turns.   I have a quality like a guy in that I am tall.  Whatever Pe Nadech can do, I want to do them too.   Also, Pe Nadech has many feminine qualities.  He can take care of himself very well, and he also like to take care of other people.   That's because there are many women in his families so he is able to do so many things.   Ohh, and he is very good in knitting too!    Let's say it is the combination of many things so when we work together everything goes smoothly (smiling).

Lol, Nadech could think of only one thing that is different between them and that's he is a guy and Yaya is a gal.    Aha, Yaya said it here that Nadech is very good at knitting so that gray scarf that she loves to wear is definitely from Nadech, confirmed by Vimalee here at AF, hehehehehehe.    I don't know what else to say about these two but......IT'S THE FATE AND DESTINY THAT THESE TWO HAVE MET.

MrsChum said:
Today is Yaya last day for exam. Can't believe she's about to graduate. I have follow her since she started Uni and now she will graduate and continue on with her Master. It's has been such a blessing to have known Yaya and Nadech. Meeting all the wonderful Yadecher.

This article is all over IG. It's an article from Sudsapda Mag....must be something to jin about cus I see lots of hearts and kiss for the post.

@natty_thong

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Hello ladies! It's been a long day for me but nonetheless a happy day! I finally got my hands on both the Preaw and the Sudsapda magazines and I have you guys to thank! Thanks for filling me in on the release dates and providing photos of the mags. It truly means a lot to me to know Yadech fans are always to helpful and encouraging! You guys are truly the best and I can't thank you guys enough!!! Thanks mak mak ka!!! :flowers: :heart: :kiss:

Thailand has treated me well! Hopefully I can get the opportunity to come across more of Yadech items! Just wanted to share to my fellow Yadechers what I got so far! :)

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Thank you Ptenchick for always providing photos!!! And big thanks to Vimalee for the translation! Kap khun ka! :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Thank you @ptenchik for all the pics!! @vimalee thank you for always here to translate everything for us. What will we do with out you girls ( Vimalee, bubba, cookies, lovely, and special thanks for Kittiya too) for the translation of the RS book....make us more jin/fin with the story. :heart: :heart: :)

@Neezy, congrats na on your Yadech mag hunt. It was a successful one. You all the mag you want. Enjoy the mag and pls share anything special that's hidden inside. :heart: :)

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Wow Neezy! You got yourself a bunch of prizes! I still wanna try their chips so badly, especially the green bag one because of all the delicious herbs. Hope you are enjoying your trip and perhaps you could run into Yadech on a secret date. haha

Thank you Vimalee for translating their interview and MrsChum for posting. Thanks to Ptenchick for always posting lovely photos of our Yadech. Key, we always love your generous comments! Khub Khun Mak Mak to everyone on this thread! Happy Friday!!

Yaya will be continuing towards her Masters' at Chula, for sure?  I thought she stated that it was something she'd been thinking about -- an M.S. in psychology -- but I didn't know that it was confirmed.

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Hello everyone and thanks for sharing beautiful pictures, links, translation & comments na ka.
@Neezy, congrats on your successful hunt na ka. I'm so happy for you and hope you get to meet Yadech na ka.

More pictures for mistine.......
Awww......so sweet...... :heart: :heart: :heart:

Our happy pra'ek......

Oh, Nadech.....aren't you suppose to look at the camera instead of  nong sao...... :bhehe:  So handsome!!!

cr:as tagged & kolufu

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
Vimalee said:
:thanks: so much ptenchik for always sharing....really appreciated it..!!!
@MrsChum, I can't believe she's about to graduate too.   I'm very very proud of her hard work and accomplishments.   You are very lucky to have met her in person when she came to California in 2012.

Here's the translation for this part:

DIFFERENCES / SIMILARITIES

N:     The things that are similar between us are the outlooks in life, the thinking, the playfulness and the childlike qualities in both of us.   Let's say when the script called for being playful or silly we will go all out; however, when we need to be serious we will be concentrating and will be taking thing very seriously.     For the differences, I think the obvious would be the gender (laughing).   To be honest, we don't have differences because everything about us is compatible and we can get along very well.

Y:     I think our similarities lie in our playfulness and childlike manner.    We knew each other every moves and turns.   I have a quality like a guy in that I am tall.  Whatever Pe Nadech can do, I want to do them too.   Also, Pe Nadech has many feminine qualities.  He can take care of himself very well, and he also like to take care of other people.   That's because there are many women in his families so he is able to do so many things.   Ohh, and he is very good in knitting too!    Let's say it is the combination of many things so when we work together everything goes smoothly (smiling).

Lol, Nadech could think of only one thing that is different between them and that's he is a guy and Yaya is a gal.    Aha, Yaya said it here that Nadech is very good at knitting so that gray scarf that she loves to wear is definitely from Nadech, confirmed by Vimalee here at AF, hehehehehehe.    I don't know what else to say about these two but......IT'S THE FATE AND DESTINY THAT THESE TWO HAVE MET.

thanks Vimalee

i'm not surprise with this jin  article but this really gives me more butterflies in my stomach :heart:  :heart:  :heart: hahaha :loool: yadech dont need to admit directly that they are an item......without this confirmation i used to observe yadech that they are indeed so much alike playful,funny and childish etc...... :secret:

and about boy's immature way of comment i'm sorry but i dont need his opinion .....all i know if nadech has hairy chest for me it's sexy and manly it's not hideous at all cause nadech is mixed just like some hollywood actors same with yaya she is gorgeous with her big mouth it is sexy just like some hollywood actress.....i dont hate boy but i hate his way of thinking his joke is so inapproriate not funny at all :numchuck:

btw i'm done with my BLS licence renewal i was a bit nervous i thought i failed hahaha :woot2: due to some changes and the instructor was strict and very intimidating  :scratchhead2: but fortunately i passed :party:

currently redownloading all yadech lakorns to my new laptop done with DJA and GRGR :secret:

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
rakyadech said:
Whole the truth expessed on her face  :dance1:

thanks rakyadech

i like yaya's honesty though she is like nadech also still tightlipped......in my opinion CLOSIEST PERSON (for yadech)means lovers :heart: ......i guess they want it badly to be private most probably they dont want to sell their love affair...... for them it is sacred and something very personal :scratchhead2: and i respect that as a fan  :scratchhead2: