[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Good morning/night everyone and thanks for sharing super cute pictures, links and comments na ka.

@rakyadech, thanks for an awesome job na.
@Neezy, have a wonderful time in Thailand na,  Hope you be able to get both praew and sudsapda mag. na ka.

In this praew mag.  Yoyo looks so cool and there are also the pictures of 50 handsome men throughout the continent.....Here are some of them....

There are also the pictures of 10 pra'eks waking up too. .....

cr:withloveurassayas

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Nadech and Yaya have a Mistine commercial together........ :heart:

:heart: :heart: :heart:   Love this magazineshoot, can't wait to see it.   Yadech always manage to make us jin and fin........

cr:as tagged & @Saovaluk_mistine

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Nadech looks skinner in the baby blue shirt...my handsome lost some weight? I love the supsada photo shoot too ;)
Thank you na for translating for us! We really appreciate it!!!
Neezy- have an awesome time & hopefully you get to see our beautiful couple

bubba

Keep On Smiling
bubba said:
from thairath

Analysis!  4 (hundred million) pra'eks!  How far can they go in the future?

When I have more time, I'll translate Nadech's part na.
http://www.thairath.co.th/content/422150

Nadech Kugimiya:    

Handsome in public eyes

Even though Nadech Kugimiya is not that well known at the international level, yet in Thailand Nadech still won the hearts of general public. 
Being so hot, he still holds tight/strong as a presenter.   Obviously, he has many various works for people to see and admire already.   If he
maintains high standard or takes care of his shape/appearance and acting skills for the next 10 years and if he is not fed up with the industry
or the fan club is not tired of him,  I believe that we will continue to see Nadech's works for a long time.

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Thank you everyone for sharing!! Thanks bubba and Vimalee for the translation. The sudsapda clip is cute. Can't wait for the inside pics.

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@MrsChum, I sure miss NangFah and Saichon too  hehe.

It's so wonderful to see Yadech back  doing the Mistine commercial together.   The last time they did the Mistine commercial together was in 2012.
Yadech are so cute.....can't wait to see it!

Yadech are so funny......

Sudsapda mag.  coming out on May 16........

cr: @withloveurassayas & @sudsapda

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Khub khun mak Bubba for translating!!!
Me too!!! I love their last mistine show. I am excited to see what they have in store for us

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Can't wait for more pic from the sudsapda mag. Even though they don't have their Lakorn airing right now but us fans are always spoil by getting to see them in mag, event and others activity. Thank you bubba for sharing the news and pics.

News about Yadech dinning out just the two of them again. I'm not sure if they are talking about just recently or old news. May someone know Thai can translate for us.

http://youtu.be/IgskYGdZv98

http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=IgskYGdZv98

Cr. daradaily

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
bubba said:
@MrsChum, I sure miss NangFah and Saichon too  hehe.

It's so wonderful to see Yadech back  doing the Mistine commercial together.   The last time they did the Mistine commercial together was in 2012.
Yadech are so cute.....can't wait to see it!

Yadech are so funny......

Sudsapda mag.  coming out on May 16........

cr: @withloveurassayas & @sudsapda
why all this pict soooo cut~e + fin & jin!!!! cant wait to see more

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Thanks everyone for all the info! I'll be sure to wait in line and grab a Sudsapda magazine when it comes out Friday! Everywhere I've been, Preaw has been sold out....but I did manage to get Yaya's other magazine (looking through distorted glass one)! With my mission on Sudsapda, I'll keep you guys posted. Thanks for all the pics! They help me a lot (showing them to staff members and etc). I'll be sure to keep an eye out for a white magazine with red letters! Lol.

Nadech and Yaya look super cute with Mistine!!! I'm so happy they're back to endorsing that brand together again! I agree with M9, I think Nadech has lost a bit of weight. He looks good! And Yaya looks lovely in the photo!

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
:heart:
W O W.....Congratulations to this thread!!!!     We have more than 2 millions views here.    :thumbsup: :thumbup: :clap: :clap2:

Another BTS for Sudsapda magazine.

Some of Yaya fans were a little bit disappointed that Yaya name was not mention on the cover since it was a couple photo shoot.   Only Nadech name was mentioned on the cover - Nadech and all the Good Stories on the Road to Super Star

I didn't pay much attention because all I saw was WE FIT EACH OTHER and thought they referred to Yadech.   I'm a Yadech fan so I always think he spoke for the two of them, hehehehehe.

http://web.stagram.com/p/720092252407337110_321119099

credit Urassayaclub FB

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
This is a fortune teller show.    The title said, Each table costs 20,000 bahts.  Nadech - Yaya.....Dinner at the Hotel.....Having Italian Cuisine.

I think this is an old news I read it awhile back.   They mentioned after filming a lakorn Nadech and Yaya went out to dinner, but Yadech said they also went with another couple.   The hosts went on to say it was not easy for stars to just stop and eat anywhere they want.  They have to reserve some expensive places, but they can afford them because they are stars and they deserve to dine out after a long day working.   They continued to talk about Yadech's works and how much they like and admire the both of them.

MrsChum said:
Can't wait for more pic from the sudsapda mag. Even though they don't have their Lakorn airing right now but us fans are always spoil by getting to see them in mag, event and others activity. Thank you bubba for sharing the news and pics.

News about Yadech dinning out just the two of them again. I'm not sure if they are talking about just recently or old news. May someone know Thai can translate for us.

http://youtu.be/IgskYGdZv98

http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=IgskYGdZv98

Cr. daradaily

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
It said, Boy Pakorn Starts the War......Tell All about His Friends' Flaws.

I will translate it when I have the time or if someone wanted to.  Thank you!

RakLakornNYK said:
Translation of Yadech's part please