[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Thanks so much MrsChum for sharing the clip about Nadech's and Yaya's lives.    Hope cookiies can translate it.   Thank you!

W E L C O M E    rakyadech and taytay702...!!!       Thanks for stopping by and come back soon na kha.

Who is more handsome?...........Nadech or YoYo  (Yaya)

credit NY CLUB FB

credit Barry.Ya FB

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Thank you very much Rakyadech and MrsChum for sharing the link on the subbed 4+1 Concert. I can't wait to get off of work to watch. hehe
Aww, I absolutely love those photos Vimalee. You can certainly see the comfortness they have with each other :cloud9:  Is that a photoshoot?

taytay702

sarNie Egg
Vimalee said:
Thanks so much MrsChum for sharing the clip about Nadech's and Yaya's lives.    Hope cookiies can translate it.   Thank you!

W E L C O M E    rakyadech and taytay702...!!!       Thanks for stopping by and come back soon na kha.

Who is more handsome?...........Nadech or YoYo  (Yaya)
Thanks K'Vimalee....yeeeeeeeeeeeeeee I will continue to do so until the drama airs 555.  Both of them have that "handsome-ness" quality to them! greeeed! lol   :woot2:  :woot:

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
bubba said:
Hello everyone and thanks for all the wonderful sharings na ka.

Here's the  teaser clip of  sudsapda mag......can't wait to see this....
They are so cute and very comfortable with each other......... :heart:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMCgifEjfVE&feature=youtu.be
cr:Sudsapda tv

Awww......an awesome drawing from fastbeam...... :heart:

:woot: :woot2:  this is so cut~e ....can't wait for it !!!!

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Helllooo from Thailand everyone! I haven't had the chance to read ALL the posts but I just want to thank everyone in advance for sharing!!!

Omg, does anyone know when will the Preaw magazine and the Sudsapda magazine will be released?!! I want to make sure I'll be the first person at the bookstore to get my hands on it! Hehe.

Anyway, I miss you all. I hope everyone is doing well. :heart: Thanks Vimalee, Bubba and Cookies for all the translations! You guys are the best!

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Hi Nee! Thank you for visiting while your on your vaca! The Praew mag is out already ( I think) but the Sudsapda not yet.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Hello nee warmest welcome to this part of the world and thank you for the shout-out ! im very glad ure in high spirits after such a long flight. officially your hols begin i wish you a very fun time jamming with the locals/scenes, take care and be very happy.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Thank you very much @raklakorn @rakyadech @ptenchik @bubba @vimalee sharing very lovely pics, clips, hot&sexy 4+1 eng subbed concert, i love this alot as well as sudsapda mag.
welcome taytay702 hope u'll have lots of fun here.

zhy_zhang

sarNie Egg
Neezy said:
Helllooo from Thailand everyone! I haven't had the chance to read ALL the posts but I just want to thank everyone in advance for sharing!!!

Omg, does anyone know when will the Preaw magazine and the Sudsapda magazine will be released?!! I want to make sure I'll be the first person at the bookstore to get my hands on it! Hehe.

Anyway, I miss you all. I hope everyone is doing well. :heart: Thanks Vimalee, Bubba and Cookies for all the translations! You guys are the best!
Preaw has been released already and Sudsapda will be released on 16th this month. Good luck to you!