[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
So over this past weekend even though Yadech weren't together, but both Nadech and Yaya were holding the babies..... :heart:  :heart:  :heart: 

credit Barry.Ya FB
credit Urassayaclub FB

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
I would love to see a lakorn that Ann has produce for our Yadech! We should all go request in her page lol btw what other lakorn did she produced?

Aww they would make wonderful/beautiful parents as well as children ;)
I am a summing Nadech did not win for the awards that's why he's not attending?

Mellow

⭐Live Love Laugh⭐
Heard about the Earthquake in Northern Thailand. I hope that all are fine and safe. Do take care of yourselves everyone.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
@m9, I think Nadech might have to film LSR and will not be able to attend the Kom Chadleud Awards.    I'm sure Yaya would be honor to accept the award on his behalf if he won the popular or best actor award.

@RakLakornNYK, welcome back and thank you so much for posting the old pictures.....brought back such fond memories!!!

Wish Yaya were there with them.

credit as tagged and Barry.Ya FB

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
The story behind this picture - credit to seng_khonkaen and Barry.Ya FB

This infant boy is two months old named Jai Keaw (good heart) and he was named by the monk who has taken care of him at the temple.  He was very tiny and under weight when he was born because his mom has HIV and is handicapped.  She lived at the temple then left to stay with friends but came back to live at the temple again when she was pregnant.   The baby's mother is very weak to the point she can't even hold him.  The monk then becomes the care taker of the baby.  Jai Keaw is a very cute baby and the monk promises to raise him to grow up to be a doctor.   Baby Jai Keaw opened his eyes and smiled happily when Nadech held him.....very adorable.

PS:   Nadech along with Nadechworld fan clubs have raised more than 1 million bahts for the temple to provide care for HIV patients.

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Thank you everyone for all the wonderful pics and updates!! I miss you guys so much! It seems like foreverrrr since I last visited here! Thank you everyone who wished me well on my trip! Hopefully, I can get to see Yadech and share some wonderful experiences with you all.

Special thanks to Bubba for posting Yadech's schedule! Unforunately it doesn't seem like I can make it to any of the events. :cry: Can anyone post Yadech's FULL schedule for May? I really want to meet them in person but fear my schedule will conflict with theirs.

May 12th - May 16th I will be in Bangkok so if anyone knows Yadech schedule for that week, I would appreciate it soooo much!!!

May 17th - May 23rd I will be in Phuket celebrating my bday and also my boyfriend will be training muay thai for a week at the gym there.

May 24th - June 10th I will be in and out of Bangkok so if anyone knows Yadech schedule for this time period too, please share. I will based most of my traveling on their schedule. My sister sponsors a child in northern Thailand and pays for her school tuition (she goes to Rangsit -- same school as Nadech) so I'm planning to meet with her and her family sometime during my visit. Her family runs an orphange on the Thai/Burma border where two girls are adopted by my friend. I promised my friend I'll visit the orphange to donate some items. Also, I might be visiting Pattaya and Cambodia (mainly Angkor Wat) if money and time permits! But all of these things will be based on Yadech's schedule so if I can get their FULL schedule that would be awesome ka!

Anyway, sorry ladies I can't join you guys here more offen! I miss everyone! I have an exam today and Thursday, Friday I have to finish packing, Saturday my friends are treating me to an early bday celebration, then I leave Sunday!!! Once I'm in Thailand, I'll have more time to visit this thread so no worries! I'll be a regular commentator like old times! Lol. Miss you all and have a wonderful day ka!

Neezy

sarNie Adult
(1) Love Yaya's pics from her new mag! She looks stunning!

(2) Congrats to Nadech and Ploy!

(3) I hope Yaya wins on the 7th!

(4) Nadech looks precious holding Jai Keaw!!! I hope the baby makes it and becomes another Nadech! I'm praying for the baby to have the best in life! Sa-tuk!

(5) MrsChum and M9 good luck with the moving process!!! Meysaelee good luck with school and your internship!

(6) THANKS EVERYONE FOR ALL THE UPDATES!!! :heart: :heart: :heart:

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Hello everyone!! Kid theung took khun mak mak! Thank you everyone for always sharing and update the latest news on Yadech. My stressful moment is over now. Now just have to start packing little by little until the moving day come.

@vimalee, my new place will be in San Joaquin county (Stockton) to be exact. Not the place where I want to live but that's where my friends at and I'm always there. Plus like you say, the pricing of the house is reasonable.

@nee....I wish you a safe trip to Thailand na! Have a wonderful time exploring Thailand. Enjoy the amazing food, shopping center and the beautiful island they have there. Hopefully I get to experience Asia one day. Right now financial is tight. But moving is a good thing for me. I can save and go on mini vaca here and there.
Best of luck with your exam!!!❤❤

Here's some mini clip of Yadech (Barry and Bunny) very cute!! cr. farm_adisurn_rungsun

http://instagram.com/p/npo2Bendl5/

http://instagram.com/p/nptp6nndqB/

http://instagram.com/p/np4Nbkndkv/

http://instagram.com/p/nqARyWHdt7/

http://instagram.com/p/nqF0kVHdk_/

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
@Vimalee, thank you na for the story of Jai Keaw. Sad story and I feel bad for the baby to be born in that situation. I hope someone adopt him and raise him to be someone as amazing as Nadech.

I have a question?? If he was born from an HIV infected person, does he have HIV too? I hope he don't cus he doesn't deserve it.

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Thanks Vimalee. Lol, wouldn't it be sweet if Yaya did indeed accept his winning on behalf of her p'chai. Super Sweet mak mak! hehe
Aww, Neezy have a fabulous time in Thailand and be safe. I am hoping to visit next year. Fingers cross for me!
MrsChum, you are now in Stockton? Not that far from me now..haha
Aww, poor little baby. Glad he has the monk to be such a great father idol.

Khun Khun mak everyone for sharing pictures, commenting and just keeping Yadech thread alive. We'll have to start a new thread once RS is done airing :(

meysaelee

sarNie Juvenile
Thanks everyone for the update. I will try to come on here more often.

@nezzy good with exams. And have a safe trip to Thailand.

I gotta catch up on here.

Mellow

⭐Live Love Laugh⭐
Vimalee You're welcome na Phee and thank you so much for sharing the baby story!

Neezy Enjoy a safe trip na khaa. For my selfish reasons, I really pray that you get to meet our Yadech so that we get some more info about them  :p

MrsChum Firstly congratulations for your new home naa  :) Thank you for the clips naa and yeah, there is less than 1% of chance not being affected. Mostly i.e., 99% the baby gets infected during pregnancy, labour, breast-feeding. But now, with all the technologies and improvements, the baby will be under treatment for first four weeks of it's birth to prevent the condition and reduce the risk. Also, the baby is tested on the day to see if it's affected or not and again in 6th week and 12th week. If the mom is HIV positive, it's better to feed through bottles to reduce the risk naa.

MrsChum said:
I have a question?? If he was born from an HIV infected person, does he have HIV too? I hope he don't cus he doesn't deserve it.

Thank you so much everybody for posting pics/clips/videos here  :)

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
@MrsChum,

I'm so glad and very relieved you've found a new place.   My cousin and his family just moved to Stockton but I haven't seen his place yet.    Stockton has a large Asian community and a nice University of the Pacific - UOP which has a good dental, medical, and pharmacy programs.

@Neezy,

Good luck with all your exams na kha.   Have a safe and great trip to Thailand!     Bubba and I will try to post Yadech' schedules once they are made available to us.    Nadechworld and Urassayaclub will post Yadech' schedule when they know for sure or have gotten the permission from the Yadech camp.

@Dal

Ohhhhhh Dal, how I've missed you!    Thanks for stopping by and do visit us again when you have the time.    Your kids must have grown a lot now.  I still remembered your son when he used your phone to visit Yadech.com site.  Happy Belated Birthday na.   I think yours was April 5th, a day before mine.   Dal, do you still keep in touch with Nong Tarn (Barry.Ya FB) or any Yadech admin in Thailand?      Our member here Nee is going to Thailand very soon and will stay there for some time so it would be awesome if she could meet Yadech.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
@Vimalee, hi darling! My son is bigger than me by 7 inches! He is growing to be so handsome like Nadech. He had that baby phat like Nadech but now starting to look older & getting cuter. LOL. Kids grow too fast. It is hard to deal with that fact.

I've been too busy & my computer had ran out of memory so I couldn't load anything.

Thank you for the birthday wish na. Happy belated birthday to you ja.

I do still keep in touch with N'Tarn & talk to her often. I haven't talked to the girls at Urassaya.com for a while but let me ask around & see what is going on with Yadech's schedule. ^_^