[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
MrsChum said:
Good luck na!! I put my house in the market on Friday and got offer on Sunday. I'm glad you find house shopping fun cus for me it's very disappointing and stress moment. Stess being out bet and headache going from one house to another... Hehe

MrsChum, are you still looking for houses in northern California.?   The housing market in the Bay area is crazy and too expensive.   I think Solano, Yolo, Sacramento, and San Joaquin counties are still more affordable than the Bay area.  

Take care and good luck with your house hunting na.

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Good morning/night everyone.

@m9, good luck on selling your house na.
@MrsChum,  good luck on your house hunting na ka.   I remembered it was enjoyable and stressful at the same time.   I used to like looking at the model homes and see the interior and exterior decorations.  Take care and su su na.

Awww.......From the Polyplus Chit Chat Column,

Khun Witchayada scali :  "I very want to see the gang lom (Mark-Kim-Mint-Margie-Boy-Yaya-Nadech) come to the 3Zaap show together.  Will there be an opportunity?"

Paa Taew:      "The staff also want them too!   But, after looking at their queues, I must say......hopefully miracle can happen!!"

cr:as tagged

Mellow

⭐Live Love Laugh⭐
  :hapbday:    A VERY VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU NAA Mrs Chum  :hapbday:

:bdaycake:  :bdaycake:  :bdaycake:   :party:  :party: :party:  :party:    :bdaycake:  :bdaycake:  :bdaycake:  :bdaycake:
Khun Mrs Chum, here's wishing you a joyous happy birthday naaaa  :flowers:
I'm sorry for wishing you late as I was out of station and battery died down.
May God give you everything and bless you with good health, fame, family naaaaa

:bdaycake:  :bdaycake:  :bdaycake:  :hapbday:  :hapbday:  :hapbday:  :bdaycake:  :bdaycake:  :bdaycake:  :bdaycake:  

Also khob khun maaaak maaaaaak for sharing Yadech's info/articles/pics with us naa

May you finish house hunting soon with town's best house na khaaa...
 Stay blessed naaaa Mrs Chum. Have a good one with your family! Love yaa  :heart: :flowers:

P.S Eat lots of sweets, chocolates and cupcakes on my behalf as well naa  :p
Happy returns of the day once again naaa khun Mrs. Chum

Mellow

⭐Live Love Laugh⭐
Neezy said:
THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR ALL THE UPDATES!!!
RakLakornNY congrats on finishing your exams!!!! I'll be celebrating with you soon! Hehe. Hope you'll enjoy your summer break!
Everyone else, thank you ka! I will try to come visit this thread over the weekend after exams and give thanks to everyone! Ahhhhh, 2 more weeks until I leave for Thailand! I'm so excited!!

Thank you naa. Will be waiting to celebrate with you naaa Neezy  :lol:
WOW! Thailand!! You're making me jealous now  :p
Hope you meet our Yadech this time and make this trip of yours memorable. Good luck naa Neezy  :thumbsup:  

GOSH!!! This Pics just made my heart skip a beat!!  :heart: Yadech, I've never ever seen such adorable couple in my life from entertainment industry  :heart: not even Brangelina  :wink: (no offence, just kidding. Both couple are special in their own ways!  :) )

bubba

Keep On Smiling
More pictures of Yaya on The Magazine mag.....the different style of magazine shoots,  very interesting and Yaya is beautiful as always.

DISTORTION:  Visions of Urassaya Sperbund, altered through the looking glass of experimental style.

cr:as tagged

soso68

sarNie Hatchling
Happy delete birthday mrschum wish You all the best.
Welcome back m9,raklakorn,charlenem

Neezy have a good trip.

Thanks vimalee and bubba for the translation
Thanks pentchik for the pics

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Good morning or night everyone and thanks for sharing na ka.
@Lovely, glad to see you back.   Hope you're doing well na ka and thanks for the pictures.

Yaya's schedule updates for May.......

May 7     -----   11th KomChadLuek Award at Bitec Bangna, @5:00pm.

May  8     -----    Panasonic Event.

This month, Yaya continues to film 2 lakorns, modeling and commercial shoots.

Awww......Beautiful drawing........

cr:as tagged & Urassayaclub.com

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Thank you everyone for just visiting this thread...!!!

Yaya looks so good here.    This is her other lakorn NNS but I cannot help and just wanted to share it here.

credit Urassayaclub FB

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
This was the scene where Jeed said to Fai, "Just tell me how you feel about me. "

Fai then went on to say "I LOVE YOU" in 20 different languages.    Well, not exactly 20 but pretty close....Aww, how I miss them!!!    :heart: :heart: :heart:

credit as tagged

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@Vimalee, thanks for the pictures.  Yaya looks so beautiful.

Nadech upcoming schedule for May......

May 21   ---    Grand Opening "Tory Burch" at Siam Paragon @6-8pm.

May 24   ---    Sea food event at Hat Yai @ 9pm

:clap: Congrats to Nadech and Ploy Cherman for winning the Thailand People's Award for International Film.
They won the most voted Thai actor/actress that Thai people want to see in foreign film.

cr:Nadechworld

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Aww Congrats to Nadech again!!!! It would be interesting too see him in foreign films. ❤❤❤
Thank you Bubba for Yadech scheduled! Wish I could see them in person.
I love seeing them hang out & it's not for a lakorn.
Khub khun mak everyone for sharing, commenting & visiting this thread