[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Yaya probably took this picture in front of men's restroom/change room.   Oh mine, Yaya, what were you doing there?      Aww, I got it!    You were waiting for your pe chai just like the time he was waiting for you even though you asked him to go on ahead because you needed to use the lady's room.

Yaya was just too funny...!!!  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

credit Urassayas IG

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Vimalee said:
    selenabaya and ptenchik.    Thank you for stopping by and hope you will have fun with us here...!!!

You are very welcome Key!  
We went to tum boon (merit) at Thai temple, and I told my daughter that Nadech and Yaya and their families went to temple too and she smiled so wide and said really?     I still remembered vividly the first time I took her to temple.  She was just a toddler and I took her to pay respect to Buddha.   I was about to pray but suddenly I heard my daughter singing "Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday Dear Buddha, Happy Birthday to youuuuuuu. "   I was speechless and just let her finished the whole song.    Thank goodness no one was in there with us at that time.   Apparently, she saw many lighted candles and thought it was Buddha's birthday.   Such a warm memories and I will cherish that for a very long time.

@Vimalee, your daughter is so cute!!! Thank you for sharing the story with us. Our kids can amaze us without us knowing and that the most memeroable moment.

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Hello everyone and thank you all for your wonderful sharing na ka.  I'm so glad to be back and sure miss you gals na. :grouphug:
@ptenchik, welcome and hope you'll have fun here with us.

It's very fin news indeed to hear that Yadech's families spending Songkran together :wub: .

Awww......Yaya is so gorgeous and the view is very beautiful......

A very nice family.......wonder whose black bag that Nadech's carrying.......

cr:as tagged &@thanayoots

Good night and sweet dream everyone......

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
m9saeteurn1 said:
Khub Khun Mak ladies for sharing the pictures. Let's see how they will respond during the interviews about what they did on their Songkran days.

i think the one who took this pictures was yaya....and as i analyze this nadech will feel bored without his nong sao we can see all of nadech's japanese relatives are elders.....so it's really boring without his nong sao around thanks m9 for the pictures.

CaSURVIVOUR

Vimalee said:
Nadech – Yaya   “The hearts already knew by just looking in the eyes”

They are very close, even closer than other boyfriends and girlfriends because they have known each other for almost six years.    Their stars power and buzzes in the ET still hasn’t decreased or fallen.   Latest, they both had the Lays
Summer Beach Party event to celebrate new flavor - Scallop Garlic Butter.   We really wanted to know if these two can read each other minds since they are very close.

Nadech…..We can say Yaya and I are continuing to learn and understand each other since we have the opportunity to work with each other often.    Sometimes, I like to tease or pick on her, and I would go all out and didn’t hold back.   I forgot that being a guy I am a lot stronger than her and many times I would leave marks and bruises on her body.   She would get mad or sulky at me and wouldn’t talk to me.     I would apologize and a moment later she would talk to me again because Yaya is easily sulky but she is also easily forgiven.   

Yaya…..I think I know Pe Nadech rather very well because I can read him.   He is a very simple person.  What you see is what he is.  I just look at his facial expression and I could tell whether he likes or dislikes something.    He and I share similar habits.    People can read us easily through our facial expressions.   Whether we like or dislike something, it all would show up on our faces.   Sometimes Pe Nadech would get sulky at me too because no matter whom we are working with, we have to take time and we have to make an adjustment so we can be in sync.    While it is normal for us to be sulking at each other sometimes, we are reasonable people and we don’t sulk at each other for too long.

They already knew what’s in the other person’s mind by just looking in the eyes.   If their status or relationship is still not clear, then we don’t know what to say or think any more.  Is that right, fan clubs?

credit NY CLUB FB

thanks Vimalee

so it is really confirmed yadech's closeness is really something not only emotionally but physically like nadech said he leaves some bruises and marks on yaya's body......wow YADECH SKINSHIPS GALORE :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  lol :cloud9:

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@yk, I know right!  Yaya prob. took those pictures.  Glad to see another confirmation that Yadech are very  close to each other :bhehe: .
A big thanks to Vimalee for the translation na ka. :flowers:

:heart: :heart: :heart:   One of my fav. comments on this picture......

"May nong nong (Nadech-Yaya) be very happy and be filled with happiness with the ones they love the most.   There are only 3 things that we need
to do.   For instance, thing that we must do, thing that we should do, lastly thing that we want to do.   If the first two things come with the thing that
we want to do, then life shall be happy and auspicious.  Life shall thrive endlessly.  There are always many steps in life.  But, love naturally will conquer
and complete those steps......that is our NY."

cr:as tagged

Neezy

sarNie Adult
I'm with you MrsChum! I hope Yadech enjoy their alone time! Finally, a vacation that doesn't involve any "work"...what a good start to the Thai New Year! Hehe.

:welcome: Ptenchik!!! Hope you'll have a good time reading and sharing Yadech news with us! Thanks for all your contributions so far! :)

CaSURVIVOUR

@bubba

yadech are indeed SECRET LOVERS they might admit they spent songkran in japan together but still tight lipped as lovers i dont know how do we call this kind of relationship yadech said in 3zaap they are beyond bfgf and then nadech covers yaya's legs by his bare hands and said they have nothing to admit because everything is clear enough(just hope this was not part of the script) ......so are they secretly married? hahaha my delusional

ptenchik

sarNie Adult
Сегодня последний день в Японии. Когда у них планируется поездка на Мальдивы?

unnichan

sarNie Egg
Hi everyone!! The week is over and it's a holiday weekend for me. I hope that everyone is doing well.
Nadech and Yaya seem well rested and having a delightful time with family. Most of all I just love seeing Nadech with his dad. They seem very comfortable with one another. I always like to see pleasant relationships between fathers and sons.

Hope everyone returns from their vacations safely!
Have a great weekend everyone!

CaSURVIVOUR

ptenchik said:

hi all

i guess the one who played catching cute stuff toys is her p chai this is a bfgf thing for adults :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  i cant believe if it's mae pla or mae kew hahaha :lmao:  so weird and hilarious

thanks ptenchik and welcome to the thread girl :party:

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Welcome ptenchik hope you'll have a wonderful time with us discussing, talking, loving yadech. Its the surest best place to be with the lovelies.

ptenchik

sarNie Adult
keylargo said:
Welcome ptenchik hope you'll have a wonderful time with us discussing, talking, loving yadech. Its the surest best place to be with the lovelies.
Спасибо за добрый прием, я слежу за Yadech с лета 2013 года, и всем сердцем полюбила их. Постараюсь быть активным участником этого потока.