[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Aww, Nadech looks so sad, worry (about her skirt) or felt really bad about the gum situation at 1:45 on taping 2. I love his serious face look & the way he was looking at Yaya. Mmm, so sexy! hahaha What a turn on! Lol

I wonder if he did really feel bad about what he did. How she even cried. Bad Boy Nadech! He must have been kissing butt for a while. You deserve it! I am glad she forgave him though. haha

fyi

sarNie Hatchling
:lol2:  :lol2:  :lol2: @huanzhu  :rofl:  :rofl: yadech's attack   :thumbsup:  such a killer 

I'm with u @key the apologize thing is beyond cute...love them more and more

@neezy now I have a different perspective about lotion hahahah 

@vimalee thank u for the comments and the clips and @lynnyang and @bubba for the additional info

:worthy:  @lovely thank u so much na ka for using your time and effort...those translation help a lot and have to give u this    :kiss:  

Now I need oxy tanks too...watch several time for each part and of course I faint in between before start watching again  :bhehe:  :bhehe:  :bhehe: now I'm on  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9: along with all of u... so much fin and jin moment at the 3zaap  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1: can't wait for next week

PS : @an93lik good luck na ka...wish u get the job...su su for your dream !!!

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Thank you naya for sharing the above clip.   Awww, Nadech is so protective and take good care of Yaya.   He probably placed his hand on her legs kinda reminded her to be careful and closed her legs tightly because there were so many devices cameras, ipads, iphones, etc. that may catch her at the bad angle; especially when she moved.   Also, he probably places his hand on her leg as the support and gesture that he is sorry and still feel guilty for causing the gum to stick in her hair.

Thanks again, Lovely for translating all the clips for us.   Even though I can understand and already watched the clip, I still read your translations more than once.    It was like reading my favorite fan fictions but this was a lot better because this is REAL.   After being together for four years, they are still consider the hottest and most popular couple.    That said a lot because there are so many new actors and actresses who came into ET and many of their fans are trying to make them another IT couple.  Yadech are so natural together, and in 3 Zaap show they don't have to act or do anything to make us jin and fin them.    Does anyone notice that Yaya speak more than Nadech here?   They look like a boyfriend/girlfriend or married couple who are very comfortable with each other.  

So cannot wait for next Wendesday...!!!

Neezy

sarNie Adult
I agree with you Vimalee! Yadech are so comfortable with each other and it def shows! They know so much about each other, you can just see and feel the love and history they have between them. Such an enjoyment to watch them both! They really are natural and both seem so much more relaxed now than they did when they used to be interviewed years ago! Well....Nadech is still shy at times but it's so cute! Out of him and Yaya, he usually is the more talkative one. But I guess his girl took over this time! Soooo na rak mak mak! Lol.

dungha1995

sarNie Egg
Part 2 they will ask about the scarf that Nadech made for YaYa, is there anyone know if Nadech refuse or he accepts he made it for YaYa?

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
He had been asked before about the scarf and I read some where he said many can make this kind of scarf. They also asked Mae Keaw and she said it was one of a kind in the world. So let's wait and see what his answer would be. Yaya wore that scarf to Californis USA twice and she also wore it in Japan too.

an93lik

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks Neezy and fyi for your supportive words.  I love all you ladies  :heart: .

Thanks Lovely_k for your hard work in the translation.  We appreciate it very much.

Vimalee said:
Thank you so very much Lovely for translating for us.   Really appreciated your time and effort na!    Even though I can understand but I was more excited for the international and non Thai fans.

Wow, people must stay pretty late to watch this show.  It was on at 11:15 pm - 12:15 am the next day Thailand.

They said the girl never forgot her first love, in this case Yaya never forgot her first impression of Nadech.   She didn't get to see his face because he was sleeping on the chairs where the models were supposed to sit or put  their things down, but she remembered what he wore vividly that day.  Wow, this guy still wore flare jeans, hehehehe.   Poor Nadech, he must be very tired since he had to take the bus from his hometown Khon Khaen to BKK.   He didn't have much money to buy plane tickets then.  

Everyone on the set said Nadech was like a monkey because he had so much energy and was all over the place.   However, Yadech said both of them were very quiet and didn't talk much when they first met.    Awww, Nadech was very shy around Yaya and he also wanted to make good impression on her.   :heart:  :heart:  :heart:      He even asked Pa Jaew, the director of DJA during filming, if he could take the DVD home so he could study his acting and tried to improve on that, but I think he wanted to look at Yaya more.  :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf:
Vimalee I totally agree with you on this one that he wants to look at Yaya more, hehehe.  I read somewhere saying that Nadech was so impressed how beautiful Yaya was the first time he met her.  During the 3 zaap show he told everyone that he vividly remembers the first time he met her as well.

Neezy said:
Ahhhhh, thank you soooo much Lovely! Your translation is awesome and very much appreciated! My favorite part.....

When Nadech realized Yaya was mad at him for two weeks, but he said he only saw her about ONCE during that time! So does that mean they talked to each other regularly through text/phone back then?!!! I mean I'm sure they did but just to hear them confirm it.... :cloud9:

I'm just glad Nadech did what he did, it made them got close a lot faster! Hehehe. :)

Neezy it was destined to be that's why they got close  :cloud9:.  It was sooooo cute the way Nadech apologized to Yaya for getting gum stuck in her hair. lol.  Ma Ornapa didn't talk much during the interview with Yadech.  We heard from Kalamare and Chompoo the most.  She couldn't get her questions in, I guess the other 2 ladies were soooo excited that they didn't let her speak, lol.

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Hello everyone from cloud9 :cloud9:  hehe.   Thank you so much Lovely for translating.  Your time and effort are greatly appreciated!!! These  :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: are for you na ka.

Awww.......Yaya is so beautiful!!!

My Valentine.......From Yaya's heart to pe Nadech,  "Pe (Nadech) is everything to me."

Narak mak mak ka........

cr:as tagged

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
bubba said:
Hello everyone from cloud9 :cloud9:  hehe.   Thank you so much Lovely for translating.  Your time and effort are greatly appreciated!!! These  :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: are for you na ka.

Awww.......Yaya is so beautiful!!!

My Valentine.......From Yaya's heart to pe Nadech"Pe (Nadech) is everything to me.

Thank you bubba!' Did she really said that?!

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Ugh I can't wait any longer to watch the other half of the 3zaps. I am very curious to see how they respond to Kalamare last question. Of course I am sure Nadech will come up with a never coverup response like always. lol I'd probably watch this 5x already lol Still smiling like crazy. Is Yaya's b-day coming up since I've seen some post on IG about it? Yaya looks very narak in the magazine. Beautiful like always. Thanks ladies

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@MrsChum, since the wordings are inside the quotation marks, then I believe Yaya did say it.

Awww.... the Preaw Next Issue on March 10 with Nadech on the cover.

Sexy Guy on the Beach.
Summer Fashion with the hottest suptar plus the today update on Nadech Kugimiya's status

cr:magazinedee

Neezy

sarNie Adult
M9 - Yaya's birthday is on March 18th. Last year when Lays brought out the cake for Yaya and showed her the video clips of her and people wishing her a happy birthday, the song "She" was playing in the background. That was the same song Nadech sang at his school event three months later. I would like to think that song was dedicated to Yaya. :bhehe: :bhehe: :bhehe:

I can't stop watching 3 zaap either! I've watched it so much while reading Lovely's translation that now I can just watch it and understand what they're saying without reading it! Lol.

Thanks Bubba for the magazine covers! Both Yadech look lovely and handsome!

chaitra

sarNie Adult
Wow 3 zapp show was just amazing .... lot of jin n fin moments, i think all you girls have pretty much summed it up.

Thanku Lovely_k for the translation

One more thing if u girls noticed, when Kalamare asked Nadech if Yaya's elbows were ugly and he was about to say something and Yaya stopped him, he actually listened to her LOL :bhehe: .. he did not dare say anything about her elbows instead he just generally spoke how he doesn't like dry chapped elbows.

And when Yaya said  " I asked him why? why? If your elbows aren't pretty I won't love you " the crowd just went crazy... 

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
Lovely_k said:
Hi Ladies,

Sorry for the wait.... I had lots of stuff to do today but any ways I have Part 1 finished Ill post Part 2 shortly na. Please enjoy and Feel free to correct :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=dHOnCe26cjM
https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=dHOnCe26cjM

Part 1.

Hello Everyone, Is the studio about to burst today??? Are you going to burst??(asking the audience) You have to understand the sweet couple fever of ours that they waited about a month to meet the sweet couple (destined couple). I have to say everywhere I go, People always ask me when are you going to have Nadech/Yaya, Nadech & Yaya. This couple is the kind you hug/pinch your pillow so tight. It’s not just the kind you squeeze your pillow but also one you want to tear your pillow apart. The couple you have all been waiting to see Nadech and Urassaya!!!!!!

Our couple make their grand entrance!!!! (Everyone is just screaming their brains out but I would too hehehe)

Please have a seat. Everyone came filling up the studio. To the point where there is no spot to stand. Ok I am going to start. Lets start slowly. So the first lakorn that started everything is Duang Jai Akanee and now it’s their 4th lakorn together which is Roy fun Tawan Deurd. How do you feel about being the couple that is fiery hot!!! (lol basically super popular).

Nadech: Well were very happy. We want to Thank the Fanclub who is always watching and supporting us always. (he then stutters when he says always) I haven’t done a talk show in awhile. 

Kalamare: Is it that you didn’t do a talk show or is it that you haven’t done one with Yaya in awhile….

Nadech: Both of them

K: You guys are sitting a a little apart.

N: Ok( they move in closer) well do what Kalamare says.

C: Do you not take a look at the body language ( they’re trying to face each other)

K: Ok lets ask a question, this is something that the FC wants to know as well. When you first met each other what did you think of each other when you first met?

N: I first met her at the casting of 4 hearts…. I was there for Duang Jai akkanee. I had a chance to meet her there. I remember her with her long hair, she wore a black shirt and skirt. She was a girl….( he’s trying to describe fit and thin with his hands)

K: You remember that much that clearly

N: I remember it perfectly. Her figure was (feminine?)

C: It’s a memory that will always be remembered.

N: She looked very english speaking person(caucasion). So I didn’t dare to talk to her.

K: You were scared that she would speak english to you.

N: Scared that I would freeze up.

Y: I actually saw him before he saw me. There was a fashion week. Where friends(models)  would meet. I wanted to set my purse down where the models would sit. (an area specifically for models to wait) . So I was walking and talking to the others and as I was just about to sit and set my purse down.
K: What happened to setting your purse down.
Y: I notice this guy laying down on all 4 chairs so they’re would be no place to put it down. He was sleeping so he didn’t see me. He was wearing Jeans and boots. I remember

K: You remember what he wore. (pointing at Nadech) but you were sleeping 

Nadech: I was sleeping I didn’t know what was going on

I want to ask Yaya, from that point that moment during fashion week seeing that guy for the first time was it love at first sight.

Y: I swear I never really looked at his face. I just remember the incident. But if he wasn’t sleeping then I would remember. All I remember was the pants that he wore.

So NAdech you didn’t really have your eyes on Yaya

K: How can he his eyes were closed

No when you guys were walking on the catwalk

N: I thought that she was a younger girl that she was very cute. I really didn’t think too much just because I was with my friends, Mark and Boy during the casting. I didn’t talk or anything so there wasn’t.

K: Like a monkey 
Y: No, he wasn’t like a monkey  I can remember

N: What else is there,

K: Kimberly came out and said I went and talked to Mark because I couldn’t handle Nadech. He would always be all over the place.

Y: That was the first time we starting to film the lakorn. I remember during the casting how come this person is so quite. He never looked at your face his face would be so solemn. 

C: Its just like the lakorn, When they first met They didn’t like each other.

K: At first they’re not each others ideal mate but in the end they loved eachther. Well when you first meet there wasn’t much going on but when you started filming duang jai akkanee did the relationship get better.

N: It was still slow

K: What do you mean you have to act along side each other and you have all these love scenes. why was it still slow.

N: I didn’t know her before the filming so when they started the scenes. the scenes to about 10 takes. To the point where Pa jeaw didn’t know what to do. Our chemistry wasn’t very strong. 

Y: I remember, He didn’t talk too much. During the filming I didn’t talk very much and he didn’t talk very much. So we didn’t get a chance to be close. But I did try to ask” How are you?, yes” “Today did you sit in(particular vehicle), yes) that’s all he said.

N: I did talk to her, “ Did you eat?” “Would you like to sit?”

K: That all you asked was what did you eat? So when are you guys going to eat each other? Today did you eat? not yet “so you haven’t ate each other yet.

N: We haven’t ate dinner yet

So after filming for about a month. You still weren’t that close? were you still shy?

N: We were shy when we had to do the scenes. Cause I still didn’t get a chance to have lots of conversations with her

C: I don’t think thats true, because in the lakorn there were lots of cute scenes and love scenes and kissing scenes. 

K: Is there a clip.

C: Yes we have a clip

Let’s take a look ( they are watching themselves Im sure they have goosebumps)

Y: I remember this scene vividly ( the underwater scene)

C: What do you mean still you weren’t close

K; Yaya’s mouth was hiding inside NAdech’s mouth for a long time.

N: That’s not true

K: Her mouth was going to melt.

Y: I remember when we came up from the water, we were trying to breath and I had boogers coming down my nose.

K: Weren’t you shy thats alot.

Y; I was shy, I was already shy

K: Were you shy Nadech

N: I was shy

K: His ears are turning red again, Male leads like you are having red ears.

N: Alot of people have them, it’s hot in here

K: Were there alot of takes.

1 take?

N: Two takes, at first they were just doing the angles. But Pa jeaw said No that can’t work so the 2nd take we did the real thing. so Yaya didn’t lose anything

What did you think/ feel filming these kinds of scenes.

N: Let’s move on…let’s on move on first.

What do you mean.

K: It didn’t make you in…(love)

N: I was shy, scared. It was kissing each other on the lips so yah. ya….

Y: For me before we were going to film the scene

K: hold on its not just his ears his face is red and so is his neck.

When you are filming you need a sense of feeling when you are going to do those kind of shots in order for you to do pull it off. Yaya do you have that sense of feeling?

Y: before, I was reading the script, I was thinking awww(shy) I have to do these kind of scenes. I had to get that tfeeling out of my system before I went to set 

K: You were thinking about it all the time.

Y: I was always prepared to do that

K: Did you prepare too

N: I prepared my heart. When you are filming and you have to love this girl. You have to have sense of love in order and if I have to love this girl I have to love her for real.

K So do you love her for real then??

thanks Lovely_k

all i can say base on your translation yadech at their first meeting were naturally STRANGERS and it was normal for yadech to feel shy during their love scences :cloud9:   I am so thankful to God for them to continuously work together destiny and fate are really on yadech side and to yadechers of course.i'm sorry but i cant afford watching them with another partner hahaha :woot:  :woot:​  i'd rather keep on watching their old lakorns :scratchhead2: i love it when nadech said he has to love yaya for real during the time of their love scene filming :heart:(DJA) so in a short span of time though they were still at the getting to know each other stage nadech was started to fall in love with yaya  :heart: well nadech was just a normal young man  a cupid's victim lol...telling that taking care of nong sao as a sister is just a plain HYPOCRISY just to cover up their real score.only an abnormal heartless guy wont fall in love with yaya :worthy: knowing nadech keep on teasing yaya is already a HUGE HINT and yaya cant hate him back for a long time because she herself is unconciously falling for nadech :cheer: my only wish is that yadech will break the universal record that for the first time in the history of entertainment industry generally speaking they will end up together for real and will never divorce :heart:

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
Lovely_k said:
Here is Part 2 Enjoy Ladies!!! Ill post part 3 soon:)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=w4noMi0qfQI
https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=w4noMi0qfQI

Part 2:

N: It wasn’t to that degree. It was like a brother taking care of a sister.( he never said brother but its like saying a close older friend)

Ok so it was like that feeling then. So next lakorn was Game rai game ruk. You became alot closer. Your feeling did it change(from brother and sister to lover)

N: Um well I became to care and was more concerned for her more. When knowing each other I realized that she was really sweet, her personality was good and working with her was easy. and the more we were filming it was fun and enjoyable.

K: The chemistry was better and it matched up.

Y: Actually when we first had a casting. I realized “ Hey how come when I work him that the chemistry is easy.

K: You realized right away (Pointing to Yaya)

Y: From the beginning

K: She realized, Did you realize anything, did you realize?

N: If I say, It’s not going to be correct

K: So its a feeling that you can’t explain, 

N: Yes

K: But its something you realize inside( in your heart)

N: Something that Yes I can be friends with. We meet so that we can be friends

Kalamare gets up. She says its because he said friends.

C: So secondly, the love scenes they have gotten more intense.

K: It’s more mature and more adults. Were you force to sleep with each other.

C: You had to do this from your heart?

Y: I, had to do it.

K: Hold on, were you shy when you had to do this? did you forget the feeling(caring)

N: This was fun filming Game rai Game ruk

K/C: We meant the love scene

Y: About this issue, Filming Love scenes, It’s not like I’m worried about my body.  For this particular lakorn It’s like this they are young kids and she can’t remember anything except that she loves this boy. She is always ready to show that he is the one she loves. So for when its ready to do a love scene He is ready and we apologize to each other.

What was the feedback for this lakorn?

N: During the flood. When they watch they watched inside. so when I helped out in the flood people were like saichon you didn’t ask for Nang fah to come with you. Some small kids they acted like Nang Fah. Nang Fah was like a girl who didn’t have very much so they were like I am nangfah, Nang fah who was saichon lover.

They were teasing him about his hand gesture and kalamare was like please none of that.

K: So for this lakorn are you still shy?

N: Yes we were still shy, but we talked alot, saying that this is our job and so things well continue to be good.

Y: This was something I was more shy about than the first time.

C: How come?

Y: Every scene we are really close theres a lot of touching, I just started knowing him, From the first it was two strangers then it was two people who know each other and its like he’s like this.

K: Was he more worried/ cared for you alot more?

Y: It’s in his nature always.

K: So what did he do

Y: Theres lot’s of things, he doesn’t have to say but he looks around at alot of people. So he looks to see oh he has water she has water. He doesn’t ask if I want to have a drink of water he just hands it to me.

K: He doesn’t always to this everyone on set

The host is just telling a story about the time she was at a fashion show and how she was looking for a chair and it just appeared and Nadech actually just set it down for her.

K: That was because you were in charge or (higher up)

C: Nadech and Yaya have this fan club called Ny and how they like both of them together It’s not just one likes Nadech or one likes Yaya its they like both of them.

Kalamare is just explaining how N is for Nadech and Y is for Yaya and she wants to know who started the NY craze and couple kinship.

The fan said that she started to really like Yaya first. She was really sweet and She liked her from the first time at school. The fan thought that hmm wow this girl is very proper yet she is english and she was raised very well. and from seeing an event Nadech was there and she started to like them both. From duang jai akkanee the chemistry was very good and so from then on they shipped them as a couple.

Kalamare was saying how there is so many NY fans who still are not able to come here today. How is that, you all are Ny Fans?

Fan: Truthfully we have the same reasons why we like this couple. We know eachother from going to their events. and so a lot of us decided now we have an opportunity to create a Facebook and do lots of other stuff.

Kalamare: How come when they have a small or big event you fans are always there. and How do you know their schedule

Fan: We get the news from Nadechworld and Urassayaclub.com so we are able to cheer and support them at each event

Kalamare: When you go to an event and so after do you ever wonder oh where are they going now??

Fan: Yes there is

Kalamare: Where else do you go and meet them

Fan: I see them at the temple (merit events), studio, after photoshoots. We wait after they are done.

Kalamare: Do you ever see them go out like to see a movie

Fan: You’ll have to ask them

Nadech is so cute when he gives them the sign hinting what a perfect answer!!!

C: Lets go back to our couple. So when you act in alot of lakorns together you are bound to get closer. but truthfully Nadech has a technique to flirting.. ooh sorry not true I mean technique to become closer (friends)

N: Oh I tease I like to tease more so.

K: Before you can really love each other you have you tease each other first. What have you gone through.

Y: Everything that you can think of he has done. He has made me fall down alot.

They show how he does it with Yaya.

N: This is light too

Y: Ya this is way lighter or softer then he’s ever done.

K: What else has he done.

Y: Letting air out (farting) 

K: You Love them so you fart on them

This is what happens when your close, Have you ever token revenge on him?

Y: In My head I had my revenge where he is on the floor crying

K: Only in your head, oh i have sympathy for you, You can go only as far as thinking it?

Y: I want to do it but Im afraid that if I do it hell get be back even worse. 

What have you wanted to do in your head

Y: Everything that he has done to me, Make him fall

So let’s do it, So they get Yaya to make Nadech fall the same way he did to her a minute or 2 ago. It was cute she asked if it hurt him he said no didn’t hurt and she’s like shucks. 

K: What else has he done? We want to know?

Y: There is one time, He did something and I got so angry at him, I was really mad to the point that I didn’t talk to him for 2 weeks

thanks again Lovely_k

base on this part yadech are 100% are lovers indeed already :heart:  i'm telling this not because i'm shipping them or bias about them but because it is a LAW OF NATURE wherein two young beautiful people of opposite sex with constant togetherness and with excessive closeness not only themslves but even their families....when yadech got paired for the 2nd time around in grgr it is where they got more close like nadech covering yaya's short skirt is a bf thing :heart: and we never heard any news yadech are dating someone elses aside from the false baseless scandal involving nadech's name instead we keep on seeing them doing merit together hang out together during their free time with chaperone (to cover up of course) and both yadech have sweet kind words of admiration to each other...like yaya saying P NADECH IS MY EVERYTHING oh what a gf thing to say such words :heart:

there are times i am contemplating that yadech in order to gain more money from FC they just acting in front the public but analyzing their interviews actions off cam i guess they deserve the benefit of doubt because of this so called LAW OF NATURE that yadech can never escape.

to yadech haters who are telling yadech are boring.....sorry but to yadechers who are the MAJORITY are always in  :cloud9: and always the winner SPOILED BRATS of yadech lol :rofl: