[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

tinah

sarNie Coma
Bed scene? I must be missing out on a lot of things here. I've been so lazy browsing around unlike before

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
^ Jjinxxy ja, the language the author used was hard and it was really detailed. It is an R turned willing but I would consider it more of an R scene though. He iniated so much force on her but later softened and she responded to his touches. 555 expect some hair kissing and spooning on the bed in the lakorn version.
thanks Erika! So definitely more R than, say, GRGR(lakorn)'s r-willing? Iono, I want it to lean towards to the willing, but I suppose it wouldn't follow the storyline of her being 'traumatized' and him making it up to her ... Hair kissing and spooning is always nice. And then lots of gentleness afterwards, from what I remember of Katelyn's posted summary 555 because he wanted to get her to trust him Sweeet! LOOOL and then the whole thing with Ryu NOT wanting to spoon with her cuz he was afraid he'd be unable to resist temptation...but then she got sulky because he wasn't spooning with her. Oh boy, this is going to be such a tease.

tinah

sarNie Coma
I wanna know! So there's onna be a "R" scene in here? Khun da is forever having rape scene in her lakorns lol

^ whoa like, as in pretty raunchy? I thought it was R turned Willing? Yeah, it'll probably be the typical bed to side of the room camera scene. Not even assuming it's Yadech, lakorn can't be that detailed with the bed scenes no matter who is playing lol
Ryo is really rough on Mayumi initially -- he uses a lot of force -- and it was only after he found out that she never had anyone before him that he felt guilty and tried to make the experience more pleasurable for her -- hence the willing scene from the R scene.

I wanna know! So there's onna be a "R" scene in here? Khun da is forever having rape scene in her lakorns lol
The novel has an R scene; I don't think that replacing the R scene with a willing scene in the lakorn would have the same effect -- the most would be that it would be portrayed as an R-turned-willing, because the point of the scene in the novel was to demonstrate Ryo's extreme anger at having thought that Mayumi betrayed him, and to show his possessiveness over Mayumi as well as to make him realize that he loved her.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
^ thanks so much TLFF! Yes it wouldn't have the same effect. We'll see how Maker Group plays this out...

ampoo

sarNie Egg
4 lakorns in two and a half years is too much. Feel like throwing up thinking about they might pair up again so soon. Lol :scratchhead2: The rating of a lakron is mainly up to the general public not fans otherwise the ratings of GRGR should have been higher. So wait and see. Hopefully CH3 is smarter than expected.
Are you saying it was only the fans that watch GRGR? Woah then they were powerful because the highest rating for GRGR was a 9.

Ryu is probably only going to appear in the last episode of Roy Ruk as Khun Ja has once said. He is not going to have any new nangek there.
It's hilarious people count Roy Ruk as one of Nadech lakorn to blind themselves to the fact Nadech lacks varieties in his nang'eks.
Fans are just delusional and selfish. There is nothing wrong fans wanting their needs being fulfilled. But it's funny talking it like their being so demanding is all for dara's own good.
When did Khun Ja said he only appear at the last episode of Roy Ruk? Because I would love to know. According to the book, he is Takeshi's friend and cousin and fraternal brother. Ryu has little crush on Praewdao as well. He's the person who Takeshi would consult with and Ryu would be the one distracting Takeshi away from Praewdao when Takeshi is thinking naughty. It defeats the purpose of bromance if Nadech only appear in the last episode and it wouldn't make the audience feel how deeply sad Ryu was when Takeshi die at the end. Ryu didn't know it was a fake death. Basically Ryu appear quite a lot in the first book though not the main guy. So to count Roy Ruk as one of Nadech's lakorn is correct. :lmao3:

Yea. GRGR was aired during flood. But u cannot deny there are other lakorn starred by less popular people doing much better in terms of rating during the same period of time. What I'm trying to say is that casting popular actors with big fanbase doesn't necessarily lead to high rating. There is only so much fans can do about ratings. And of course rating contributes to a big part of the success of a lakorn. It decides how much extra profit that channel is gonna get from sponsors. The higher the better. People cannot just simply say that they don't care about rating of a lakorn as long as it makes a buzz on internet. Otherwise GRGR ratings shouldn't have been questioned when media interviewed khun Somrak, the management of ch3. So let's wait and see the ratings of TNNKK.
It was flooding in BKK where most Ch3 viewers were affected. That was when it reach the center of BKK. So considering GRGR wasn't such a good story, its highest rating as 9 would consider to be successful. The lakorn was at first against Sao 5, an action lakorn. Ch7 always do better with action and they would always receive higher rating from rural area. Other Ch3 lakorn airing during GRGR time wasn't able to pull a rating that high. After Sao 5, GRGR was against Nangfah Kub Mafia. After GRGR ended, BKK came back to normal and people were able to watch tv normally.

Which lakorn with unpopular actors received a better rating during the time of GRGR? I want to know. Do you mean Ch7? Or Ch3? :loool:

Personally, the flood isn't such a big factor in the low rating but considering GRGR's lakorn was heavily criticized for its storyline, a rating of 5, 6, 7, 8, and 9 is pretty good. Compared to other 4+1 project, it was the worse in term of rating. But the most famous lakorn was GRGR. Everyone know Saichon and Nangfah.

luckfe

sarNie Egg
When did Khun Ja said he only appear at the last episode of Roy Ruk? Because I would love to know.

People can be as delusional as they want and count probably 20mins of Nadech appearing as one of his lakorn. But when reality hits, don't be too surprised. :numchuck:

ampoo

sarNie Egg
Do you even know what she meant by "dton tai dai kun'"? :rolleyes1:

The fans asked "Is Mario pairing up with Nadech?" and she said "yes at the end, they end up together". Basically, she was teasing the fans that Nadech and Mario is ending up together as a couple.

Right, some fans are delusional to count Nadech's 20 minute as a guest as one of his lakorn. :loool:

luckfe

sarNie Egg
It's tease or not, she was obviously telling Nadech won't show up and meet Mario till the very end of the lakorn.

And do u guys think it's possible to let Nadech playing supporting to Mario throughout the whole lakorn?? Even Ja seems addicted trying to cast Nadech second, ch3 won't approve to waste Nadech's already tight schedual like that. should aware it can never be back to the days of NRLJ.

ampoo

sarNie Egg
LMAO In that tweet no where does that tease indicate he only only show up at the end. How can a pra'ek and nang'ek only showed up at the end to get with each other? :loool: Why couldn't it be possible for him to play as supporting to Mario? Because people know this is a book and just like 4JHKK. People are not stupid. It is also an introduction to Ryu's character as well. The audience is able to catch a glimpse of the young Ryu. Putting Nadech with Mario is a guaranteed of rating. People are anticipating the bromance in Roy Ruk, now why would they be stupid to cut out all the bromance scene? Unless, they are pathetic to really cut out all Ryu's appearance in the first book. :rolleyes1:

It's not a waste for Nadech to film as part of the first lakorn because they will be filming at the same time. :lmao3:

Mario will also appear in this part of the lakorn as guest as well. oh even if it's 20, it counts. :whahuh:

luckfe

sarNie Egg
Are you saying Nadech actually has had 7 lakorns in three years?? cuz with your logic 4HJ should be considered as 4 of his lakorns. Lol

Then people should never complain Nadech lacks lakorns. And it would be false statement to say he made his name and come this far by only three lakorns. :secret: The argument of quantity and quality should have never existed then. Lol

Anyway I still find funny people count Roy Ruk as one of so called in-between lakorn b4 yadech pairing up again.

BTW, no one knows for sure if the two lakorn would film together at the same time. Mario is going to have a lakorn with Punch for Wave Media and a new movie with Chinese producer soon. It's already impossible for me to imagine they could get all the schedual of Nadech, Mario, Taew and Yaya if she is in here at the same time.

ampoo

sarNie Egg
:loool: Of course it still count as one of his lakorn even if he's a guest or supporting character or else we wouldn't be listing those lakorn under his profile, that's how the book is created. He's part of the series. :loool:

Now, it is stupid to claim Roy Ruk as the so called-in between lakorn b4 yadech pairing up again. :rofl: That doesn't even count.

Those lakorn are counted under as his lakorn but doesn't mean he was major character in there. The lakorn he play major role in are only 3 lakorn so far, so it's not wrong if they said he made it far with only 3 lakorn. :lol: The logic make sense to me. He has a lot of lakorn but only 3 are the major one. :lol2:

But my main argument here is whether he'll appear in Roy Ruk or not :lmao3: and my point is Khun Ja had never mention that he will appear only at the final episode. Honestly, your interpretation is so off. :lmao3: Even with my translation, you still assumed that's what she indicated when it's was a straightforward tease. No hidden meaning. :lmao3:

Who knows if it will be filming at the same time? -shrugs-

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
i'll wait for da actual comfirm...i dont want to have toooo much high hope for this lakorn now... :)

ampoo

sarNie Egg
I am done trolling this thread. -yawn- Bored.

Can't wait till they confirmed this lakorn.... we'll know for sure then.....

maimee

sarNie Egg
4 lakorns in two and a half years is too much. Feel like throwing up thinking about they might pair up again so soon. Lol :scratchhead2: The rating of a lakron is mainly up to the general public not fans otherwise the ratings of GRGR should have been higher. So wait and see. Hopefully CH3 is smarter than expected.
Are you saying it was only the fans that watch GRGR? Woah then they were powerful because the highest rating for GRGR was a 9.
nope. What I was trying to say is that rating is beyond fans' control else it should be 100% for almost every lakorn. Because fans especially those as hardcore as yadech fans would tune in regardless. It mostly general viewers that contribute to how the rating of a lakorn would turn out. The reason I talked about rating is bcuz someone mentioned Khun nara has said the chance of yaya being here probably depends on how the rating goes.

[not gonna quate, it's too long]
The latter comment of mine regarding rating is replying back to those who think GRGR rating shouldn't be taken seriously because of flood. I originally also thought flood was a big factor result in GRGR rating. But I realized it's NOT that Crucial after knowing Seur Sung Fah, which was aired during the phase flood was worst in rural, managed to reach the 2nd highest average rating of the year, paralle comparison with other ch7 lakorns. Even as a fan, I'm not afraid to admit GRGR rating is relatively low. But I've never said it's a bad rating either considering the storyline. So at least we have consensus on this part personally.

The reason I addressed the importance of rating is bcuz people talks like as long as yadech lakorn make buzz on internet and among fans,it's enough. Most of famous kookwans at least each has an extremely high rating lakorn in their hands. The elders of ch3 and media are definitely gonna have high hopes on the rating of yadech lakorns. But again popular cast doesn't automatically land on high ratings. The genre of the lakorn, the storyline and which lakorn it's against etc. all play parts in how the lakorn will be doing. However,with this frequency of their pairing, Ch3 would make it like yadech pairing guarantees good ratings no matter what. They are like selling the pairing rather than lakorn itself as a whole which is risky. And it also puts a lot of pressure on yadech. What they gonna do if it doesn't turn out as good? Fans wouldn't want yadech being treated like Pat and Por after their popularity was exploited in a short time and left without any residual. I would rather to see ch3 take time to pair up yadech again and make a smarter move this time.

Well, even with all being said, I got the feeling yaya is in here. She can handle 3 lakorns at a time despite it was once said she could only do one. 55555555555

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
I really want to see Yadech to pair up as Ryu and Mayumi, because I think they suit the roles really well. I'm a BIG BIG Hardcore fan of Nadech and Yaya, but I do understand they need to act with other actors and actresses. I'm fine with them pairing up with other people in other lakorn, but this lakorn is a big production and I think Yadech is perfect for this. Their chemistry and their suitability to the roles will definitely make this lakorn a big success.

And I don't understand how any of the issues of the pairings had anything to do with ratings. Even though GRGR's ratings are low, but everyone knows who is Saichon and Nang Fah. That means they played their roles really well and people really love their lakorn and acting. I certainly don't understand why people would throw up watching these two, they're just so sweet and natural, they made me believe in love. In the end, I still hope that the producers make the right decision, and we will respect the decisions no matter what happen.