[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Falada

sarNie Adult
queenyeon said:
TNNKK looks complete but I don't know as for GRGR yes I think they cut it out there is only 16 eps >_<
LOL I haven't watch TNNKK yet, so I don't know about that one. But yeah, I check GRGR out already, and it doesn't look right. 

@m9 I agree. I watch all Yadech Lakorns there, too. And I'm going to miss it, alot. :(

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Lovely_K - Awesome job on the video! Keep up the good work!

Bubba & Tippy - Thanks for the videos! Yaya looks drop dead gorgeous! Every hairstyle, every outfit, from the hat to her nails.....perfection! Whoever styled her did a great job and she gave a great execution. I'm sure her photos will come out wonderful as always! And Nadech is hilarious! He cannot sit still for the life of him, always goofing around! Haha.

Thanks to everyone else who took the time to upload pics for us as always.(C1ndy, Falada, M9, etc.) Also thanks for everyone who commented and keeping this thread going! I love reading everyone's comments!

Also, Wishboniko Channel got terminated on Youtube?!! What the heck??? I was just on his/her channel last night watching DJA. This is crazy. All that hard work Wishboniko did for all of us, I'm so sad. Not to mention, where else am I suppose to learn my Thai? :shrug: :thumbdown: :no: :tearybye: :cry:

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Lovely_K great job on the video! Very cute!! Thanks to all the other ladies for keeping
us updated!! ❤❤❤

Ehhh, he don't look too bad with tattoos right? Lol

Gosh he has grown into such a damn good fine handsome looking man LoL ❤❤❤

Neezy

sarNie Adult
I think Nadech will look bad-ass with tattoos. I wonder if they're gonna tattooed him up in the lakorn. I know in the book he has a big tattoo on his back but in real life, most Yakuza usually have tattoos all over their bodies. I think they should at least give him a sleeve. Thanks for the pics M9.

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Lol..I think he look good with anything. Haha.,now all he is missing is a pic on his bike all sleeved up lol
They should give him a tatt for the lakorn except idk how the fans will react lol

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Yeah, I agree. The fans may not like it. I'm fine with no tattoos but in exchanged, they should give us some REAL KISSING!!! The fans want it damn it! They should not deprived us of this right! Four years we have been loyal, we deserve to witness some real action between Yadech! Hahaha.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
its really v sad wishys account got terminated ! though weve watched yadechs lakorn so many times its v reassuring just 2 have eng sub 2 njoy lakorn n yadechs moments fully !
thank u v much queenyeon falada, so quickly providing da link, appreciate it !
falada love u so much 4 your kind volunteer ! yes i 1 2 watch grgr all da time !thank u falada ! btw yr 1st vdo was good, u did well ! thanks 4 posting pics !

Amya

sarNie Hatchling
Lovely_k said:
Hi Ladies:

I don't believe this was posted yet :)

Thanks LK. Sheesh I just love that they don't care to look plain around each other. Blemishes, oily faces and all lol .. Love yadech

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Lovely_k said:
@keylargo I totally agree lol it's written all over their faces hehe
Hi lovely where im from only hubby+wifey or v confirmed bfgf will perform religious ceremony together besides family members! I hope besides praying 4 their personal success they'll always pray 4 them 2 b wedded eventually!

bubba

Keep On Smiling
:thanks:  everyone for sharing beautiful pictures, clip, links and great comments ja.

Wow....Today is the last day to guess what will taste better between Lays salmon creamcheese by Yaya Vs Lays larbtod by Nadech.  The winner will have a  dinner with Nadech and Yaya including a gold worth 1 million baht.  

cr:as tagged

@Lu, did you buy the chips and guess it yet?   Who know....you might win a dinner with Nadech and Yaya!!!   I hope you'll win!!!!!!  
Good luck to everyone who participate na.   

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
@keylargo I'm with you 100%, Ill continue to support their merit trips because it will eventually lead to them walking down the aisle hehe 

pics below to enjoy :) he's so handsome 

I'm going to think that they are actually looking at each other will longing eyes