[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
looks like they met up today!!  :pervie:  but of course, with others as well...  

credit: as tagged

OUCH!! NADECH !! :lmao2:

anyone knows when will the siamdara be held? and whether both yaya and nadech are attending? although award shows are boring, i really hope they do attend, and sit beside each other... :D

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi tippy thanks 4 update, just knowing yadech met up puts a smile on me, happy they r together again in their private time, means they njoy each others co, am i right ?!!! last pic of them r just 2 cute, fun teasing each other !!!

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi tippy award show should be on 26June but not sure if yadech will attend.....would love 2 c them together, their fashion style and of course, a must, seated together wif lots of teasing and sweet nothings in between them and then just hope dear pitta will do a mv cos shes da best !!!

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
firstly,wawwww....nadech's real mom is so young and so pretty....

secondly,wawwww.....they met up today in japanese resteraunt (japanese? right? i guess...), so they do eat together sometimes?...lol, a friend told me they went to resto several times, i hope so but i didnt trust it without any photo. but this time with a photo, i trust it and i m happy!

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
@keylargo hehe ikr!! i'm pretty sure they do meet up privately more often than we know..just that no photos are taken/leaked..  :bhehe:  and even its being taken, they don't go around showing others that they meet up, fans still have to search for evidence on their rendezvous lol... :thanks: for the info too key!! yes!! they should seat together so that they can entertain each other hahaha... i like pitta's videos too...she always managed to capture the good stuff for us fans! 

@charlene yes its a japanese restaurant, if i'm not wrong yadech love japanese cuisine a lot.. they do eat together many times actually if you think about it, like overseas, merit, filming etc etc  :yes: how's your french exam! confident?? 

cr: @urassayas

our pretty girl with a pair of earrings from her sis margie! and she's wearing a ring on her ring finger.. i bet its the same flower ring :bhehe:  

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
:thanks:  keylargo for the welcome back.  I'll be gone again soon.

It seemed like they met up at the Japanese restaurant after Yaya finished shooting Dao Reung and Nadech finished his class. 

Some cute comments:

"Just seeing them meet up again, my tiredness, ache, and pain are gone."

"Today, it is not about the delicious of the food, or the sweetness of the desserts, but the atmosphere/the closeness of one particular person, right Barry? "

"Of course, it is normal when you are not feeling well (meaning Nadech's back is hurt), you wanted to spend time with the loved ones.  In this case his Nong Sao can cheer him up."

"Don't have to take picture together, just knowing that you two are together made this mother very happy!"

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Who is the person that took photo with the both of them at the restuarant? Is that the Song Kaen person? That's so cute how they manage to spend time together even though they are not alone it's still nice.

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Ohh, maybe he is one of their fan that just so happened to dined at the same place & wanted a picture with both :scratchhead2:  :kiss2:

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
aww vimalee dun b away 2 long, u just got back ! love reading all yr posts and cmns ! hurry back ok, we sure will miz u ! yaya looks beautiful in pic !
@m9saeteurn1 yadech spending time is so sweet !!!

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
m9saeteurn1 said:
Who is the person that took photo with the both of them at the restuarant? Is that the Song Kaen person? That's so cute how they manage to spend time together even though they are not alone it's still nice.
He's a fashion designer. Yadech did several fashion show for him in the past.

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Thanks tippytoes , Vimalee, MrsChum for sharing pics. & info. ja.   Wow.......so glad to know  their secret outing  :bhehe: .

:heart: :heart: :heart:  Love this picture.....Nadech must be thinking.....awww, she is my ideal  "nong" :coverlaf:

cr:as tagged

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
@vimalee  dont go..... :cry: hehehe. hmmm....i will miss your tranlated comments, pls come back soon..

@tippy i have one friend from thai on fb, she is NY fan too, and i suggested her to come here to share info but she is fear about her english. we talked sometimes about NY. she said they believe that they r for real and their moms r really very close. one time she told me that some fans saw they went to japanese resto and italian resto, but no one released any photo in public, so i said i prefer dont trust it coz no evidence. but i saw a vdo about a chinese resto, MC asked the boss if any celebrities came to her resto, she said yes, nadech. then MC asked if he was alone, the boss laughed and said with yaya...lol!

my french exman....je sais pas...lol! well, i think it is ok, whatever, i m free now!  i m leaving in early july for holiday, ouiiiiiiiiiiii!!! :cheer:  :cheer:

nykim

sarNie Egg
Really love all the cute comments and sharrings here hehe... Can't wait for yaya's event for tml too!! And ya true, we r alrd feeling really happy as NY is together today and they could be always hangout tgt without our knowledge too haha. And there is someone spotted nadech on the motorbike today, while saying am in a hurry kub, I had appoinment today, while yaya also seems to dress nice in yellow today too. Oppss!! Lolz.. It's ny's secret date!! keke..

By the way had u guys seen this? Nadech's event from yesterday.. I can only say "wowwww!!!!" at the crowd!!!
Our boy is forever super star heheh..
http://m.youtube.com/?reload=3&rdm=mo96jz7hu#/watch?v=ZnRrTTzYl2A

And another cute super star Barry!!! Love the crowd's reaction too!!
http://m.youtube.com/?reload=3&rdm=mo96jz7hu#/watch?v=MmECYfi2NZc

And lastly, a really sweet mv of NY!! anniversary!! :)
http://m.youtube.com/?reload=3&rdm=mo96jz7hu#/watch?v=F5WAaHe-7r4

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Here a pic of Yadech when they did the fashion show for Naga last yr. I think Naga called Nadech his Golden Child. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Thank you everyone for the pic and the translation. Really appreciated! :)

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
they havent walked togther for this yr.....
=============================================

ok, i feel they really meet each other often in private life recently, it is a good sign. coz 2011 and 2012, they had pretty much time to be together for shooting lakorn and events, they didnt need to meet in private because they met so often. but this yr, their common activities r less than last two yrs, but they still keep seeing each other in their private time....they really care about their *(friend/relation)*ship...many celebrities could be close or even fall in love when they r working together but turn to be distant after cooperation, they claim as too busy to contact each other... but for yadech, i think they try to manager their work and private life well. it is good that their matured attitude for their relation, i m really confident for their future....i think us, yadech fans, r never really delusional, let the time tells!! 

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
I like how they try to keep their relationship/friendship ^(whatever it is xD) low profile, but yet we still catch them lol Though sometimes I wish they'd be more public. Just like Kim & Mark or Boy & Margie, they aren't afraid to post their pictures together on their IG or show their friendship etc ...That just make me think that NY relationship is beyond friendship  :dance2: if not....why would they be so secretive ? //Yadech shipper mind//

@Charlenem j'espère que ton examen s'est bien passé! T'as terminé ou tu as encore d'autres examens à passer? Les vacances d'été ont déjà commencé pour moi, je viens juste de terminer de regarder DJA! Direction...GRGR :woot:  !

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
wow so much cmns tots from everybody, v encouraging, thank u all ! we can su su 4 yadechs relation...i think it is developing, they made time 2 meet after work !!! da outing i like da most is Songkran cruise .... u only spend private time wif some1 v special during this important occassion !!! i love all da time they spent together though chaperones were around, still good as long as yadech r together !!!
@nykim thanks 4 posts and vdo !