[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

loveyaya7 said:

That photo was recently taken by the photographer Luckana, and it's funny but on the same day that that photo of Yaya was posted on Instagram, a posed photo of Nadech was also posted on Instagram; and the photo of Nadech was in a similar edgy style and taken by Luckana.  Same day and same shoot?

yayayaya said:
Yaya sister is so tall..

I didn't notice until this photo!  Kat must be 5'10" at least!  She takes after their dad!

Charlenem said:
after yaya had rumor with alex, she said in an interview that she stopped talking to him for a while because of the rumor, when yaya had rumor with arthur, mae pla was not happy and went to ask the producer to clarify it. but yaya has news with na for 3 yrs, instead the two moms become good friends...lol.  when they went to japan, two moms didnt follow, but mae pla told yaya to always follow her brother and no quarrel with him.  she trusts na.

i think nadech has very good personality and behavior to impressed mae pla a lot....lol.

Good points!  Mae Bpla is very protective of her daughter and doesn't trust easily.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
@Charlenem vimalee thanks so much 4 yadechs info, I love reading yr cmns and good conclusion bout their relationship status ! from mvs, vids, I do feel during their us trip yadech were v close, like they were dating, some vids they were v shy and smiling 2 each other and eyes on each other only !!! u r so rite bout their moms supporting them, I think yayas mom really like nadech, some bali pics she was holding his waist when taking pic and needless 2 say about nadechs mom she seems 2 adore yaya so much ! so glad both moms love them together, quietly cheering them ! like u Charlenem I dun care bout this jj guy or whoever I only 1 2 c yadechs lakorn, mv, read their ff, everything and all about yadech !!! love them so much
@queenyeon like u ill b so sad if nadech was meeting wif kim alone, no way pls........

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
@keylargo, don't worry about Nadech meeting with Kim alone.  She is dating Jett, Khun Ja's brother, and he is the producer of Rising Sun part 1 - Mario and Taew.

Thanks MrsChum for the pictures.  It seemed Nadech was the only guy there so he must be the driver for them.  Glad they were having fun.  Both of them have been working non-stop the last three years; especially Nadech. 

Good night and sweet dream everyone!

credit:  NY Home at Pantip FB

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@Vimalee and @Charlenem, thanks for bringing back the Lay's trip to America which cheers me up after all these rumors that gave me a headache.  It was such a happy time for Yadech.  I loved their Lay's trip together.  So looking forward to their Germany trip.
@keylargo, Yay......so glad to see you back :highfive: :grouphug: ....thought you left us to defend Nadech in Thailand......huanzhu and I plan to look for you (in case you need help) all the way to Thailand :scooter: :scooter: ....and it would be lovely if we get to meet Yadech too :bhehe: .

I also love :heart: :heart: :heart: this amazing clip of Nadech singing "Only You Forever" for his special person......He sang so beautifully...
One of my favorite part is @ 4:22
Yaya:        Eh.....P'Nadech, I have a question to ask...
Nadech:   Yes.
Yaya:        Who's your special person  (Loud cheers)
Nadech:   My special person is......(then he point his hand toward Yaya :coverlaf: )

Toward the end, Nadech said this song is the song that he hopes many gentlemen would/used to  sing for their girlfriends.  (just like he sings for his :bhehe: )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rR4KFdXkr8k
cr:iutf5klui

:heart: :heart: :heart:  Nadech and Yaya look so good!!! 

cr:NadechYaya

@Vimalee, good night and sweet dream to you too.  Yadech are so cute.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
@vimalee thanks 4 giving me this assuring piece of news, im so glad !!! love your gif, yadech r so cute and adorable then, now and forever ! sweet dreams of yadech vimalee !
@bubba aww u r so sweet my dear bubba and never fail 2 put a smile when i read your cmns ! if i went 2 th 2 fight, cheer 4 nadech ill make sure ill pull u and huanzhu along 2 give da best support ! we all r his and yaya best fans !!! lays trip was really good its so romantic and fun ! though it was last year discussing and conversing bout it makes me so happy and glad yadech had a fantastic time together ! thanks bubba 4 da vid and pic, yadech r forever cute and lovely !

loveyaya7

sarNie Adult

Charlenem

sarNie Adult

nykim

sarNie Egg
@ chalenem am trying my best to vote for NY too na.. I make sure all my relatives' and friends's Facebook account r used to vote for them lolz.. We must comment and help share too na.. It's all counted.

@ loveyaya7 the article is simply abt her study.. She is working hard to make sure she can graduate within 4 years. And now she is in year 3 and abt to go to year 4 ard.. Wad a hard worker!! :) and ya , her dad said if her study is not good, will not let her work(as an actress) She said sometimes she can catch up with her study and sometimes not, but hope that she can still able to graduate within 4 years!! Fighting yaya!! We know u can!!

Anyway, everybody.. Dun forget to help vote for our yadech!! Use all the available facebook accounts around us heheh.. Fighting! And oh yeah comment as much as possible.. Coz I think it considers points too :)

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
i think yaya is better to slow down her work like nadech, maybe one lakorn per time is much easier for her study. i hope they both graduate on time and then they can do what they want, if you guys know what i mean :woot:  :drools: .

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
How can she manage to study and film two lakorns at the same time! I always find that fascinating!
I really hope she'll be able to do it, fighting Yaya! Only one more year left! 

@bubba thank you so much for the clip! That was so cute  :woot2:

loveyaya7

sarNie Adult
Thank you, nykim..
Yes, its not easy to manage study and works. She really work hard. Xoxo Yaya. May you graduate with flying colors.

Will get as many facebook accounts to vote too.