[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Good happy morning or night everyone.

Awww......Nadech, Yaya, James Ma, manager, and their moms went to eat before the show....

Nong James came to see the musical show with Nadech, Yaya, manager, and their moms ka.  So cuteeeee

cr:as tagged,owner of the pictures

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Sis Act Surprise activity by Laurier at all girls school...Yaya is so pretty...

A cute story by the student.....

cr:as tagged,nyclub,byfamily

Thanks to space4ny for the translation na ka....

Short story that didn't relate to the photo.  Some of the students asked Yaya
why P'Nadech didn't come with her.   And our beautiful Yaya answered
"Guy don't use sanitary napkin ka."  Clever answer.  Thank you for the story na ka.

Step

Mrs James Ma
I remember few years ago someone teased Nadech cos he was presenter for so many products. They said if boys had to use sanitary napkins, Nadech will be presenter for that also. Nadech said something like he likes girls with wings lol. He was not there cos yaya did not invite him :coverlaf:

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
I have a good story to share lol. 2 days ago I went to my local Asian supermarket, as I was walking along the aisles, I caught a glimpse of this cute guy, I had to stop to see who he is....turned out he is the one of a kind Nadech but on boxes of if brand fruit drinks :loool:. I don't have to travel to Thailand to buy these products lol. Here are the photos I took:

A closer look at the cute guy lol

Here he is again, hiding lol

Here are the drinks, 4 different flavors. I bought all 4 of them lol.

I had tried all of them except the grape flavor...the mango flavor is the best then even score on lemonade & summer punch flavors.

I bought these Lays potato chip bags back in May at the same Asian supermarket. I like Asian flavored foods & these bags reminded me of NY so I bought them lol. Both were good but I liked the flavor of the bag on the right side more. I liked it a lot that I bought a few bags of it on different trips to the supermarket lol.

I had tried to look for the noodle brand that NaYa are the presenters for since I know the supermarkets sell different kinds of noodles but no luck. They probably do not carry this noodle brand yet. The chips and drinks were coincidences (I did not think the supermarket will sell them), I happened to be at the right places in the supermarket lol.

Cr to Ms.Zoe

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
Thank you very much ladies for all of your wonderful shares :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:.

Wow....Nadech is looking mighty handsome in Kwanruen magazine. All photos are yummy :yummy: lol, I adore this photo most, his eyes are so :faint: hypnotizing :spin:. I hope this is his look in Switch lakorn with Ya.

Cr as tagged & bubba for posting it

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Ohhh I too hope its a slap and kiss lakorn. I also would love to see them in a period lakorn together. Still hoping for that day to come. Hopefully its a new story and a really good one.
Awe, I really love those 2 pictures of Yaya. Its so natural and effortlessly beautiful. I even commented on her IG about how gorgeous she is in it. Lol
Of course my handsome man always looking fly i love the pictures! Awe Nadech and his family are so sweet, kind and generous for bringing in new pets to care for.

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
thanks bubba

yadech are pretending to be distant here to avoid FIN questions  :heart:   :scratchhead2:  :secret: :coverlaf:  :coverlaf:  :coverlaf:

bubba

Keep On Smiling
An article from Sanook!......

8 Female Superstars that are brilliantly talented actresses,  "Queen of Nang'eks"-to-be.

For Yaya part only na ka.

Yaya Urassaya is a nang'ek who comes with a cute & innocent look that many people
might  think that she can't be the queen.  But if one takes a closer look,  for each
of her lakorns Yaya played well in all her roles that made us all in with her.  And, don't
worry that Yaya will always have that cute & innocent look.   For her new lakorn such as
Kleun Cheewit, she will flip her look into a role of a beautiful, sexy and spicy lady. 
We believe that many people will definitely be amazed.

Step

Mrs James Ma
Lol I feel sorry for Yaya  :whaha:  :whaha:  :whaha:

Yaya said I think I got it... Ohh! This is the reaction of the person who feels jealous when her friends posted sweet pics at the same time!

These were the pics Kim and Margie uploaded