[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
NY meet up after his new hairstyle done....maybe for another magazine photoshoot :scratchhead2: and of course  :heart: to bond with each other in private :censor:  :pervie:  :coverlaf:  or at the rock climbing gym :coverlaf:  :coverlaf:  :coverlaf:

credits to the owner

the black jacket that yaya is wearing looks like belongs to nadech i am only 95% sure :coverlaf:

ptenchik

sarNie Adult
Журналисты дразнили, что Nadech чувствует или нет? Его ответ: "О! Я не ревную krub"
17 июля, Яя Urassaya и Nadech Kugimiya есть присоединиться к открытой кухней проведения тура Lay, поскольку они пара ведущих. Яя отказался известие, что она отказалась присоединиться к шоу работы с Джеймсом Джи ", я могу работать с кем-либо, я никогда не исправить, что я работаю с этим и не будет работать с этим, но в основном это может потому, что у нас есть другой график". Когда журналисты попросили подробности об одной программе, показывают, что способствовало Lakorn но было партии говорит Нет. Яя сказал "В самом деле? Так, когда Ch3 связаться с нами, все присоединились. Есть много программ, связались с нами, и мы никогда не отказываемся даже один." Как вы себя чувствуете, когда люди думали, как это? Она сказала, что "я понимаю это, потому что мы работаем в Lakorn вместе, но никогда не события вместе. Это зависит от отдельных случаях и графику. Мы Он Lakorn работу другого от меня, чтобы мы никогда не встречаются все 7 дней." Есть много пара событий связался с вами? "Я не уверен, что Ха! Но все события, которые писали, и я знал, я присоединился к их все. У нас действительно есть другой график, так что я не знаю, когда мы можем работать вместе. Но, если это возможно, было бы хорошо, . Работа с ним счастлива, что мы никогда не иметь никаких проблем ". Журналисты обратились к спросить Nadech, является ли он счастлив, чтобы Яя работы с другими или нет. "Ооо! Работа и личная жизнь это две разные вещи. Я также работаю с большим количеством людей, так что найти расписание, что мы можем работать вместе очень трудно. Как это событие, мы обсудили наше расписание с 3-4 месяцев назад, потому что мы необходимо расставить приоритеты Lakorn работ перед другими наружных работ. Журналисты дразнили, что Nadech чувствует или нет? Его ответ: "О! Я не ревную krub"
#nadech  #urassayas  #nadechyaya
Узнайте больше на http://websta.me/n/ ka.ta_love_ny # heEs3XRXLJ2YIcvQ.99

Обожаю эту фотку!

Step

Mrs James Ma
They are shooting for Image magazine
yaya kugimiya said:
NY meet up after his new hairstyle done....maybe for another magazine photoshoot :scratchhead2: and of course  :heart: to bond with each other in private :censor:  :pervie:  :coverlaf:  or at the rock climbing gym :coverlaf:  :coverlaf:  :coverlaf:

Junyukio

sarNie Juvenile
m9saeteurn1 said:
Handsome man with a new hairstyle
Thank you @m9, he looks so cool and extremely handsome in this new hairstyle. I can see Ramil- the super high profile policeman from LaeLubSaLubRang- switching body now ;)

Switching hat to please the fan lol , reducing our wait time for switching body

Btw, I understood that all ladies here had decided that we will move to http://asianfuse.net/discuzz/topic/62054-ch3-leh-lub-salub-rarng-no-problem/page-2 when they star the first shooting... But is there any chance that we can add "LaeLubSaLubRang" to our thread... Just want to stay here forever till the day that i can post the pic of NY's baby ^^...
@ bubba, @ Vimalee may we ask a favor from admin?
Cr. as tagged

nadechlover1

sarNie Egg
I agree. I may be a quiet reading, but I truly love staying here. cheers to 1K pages and to more hahaha :))) 
no matter what i'll stay where team YADECH is :'').... GOSH !!! Nadech <3 <3 <3 he sure does look good with any kind of hairstyle! loving it :) especially the clean shaved face   :woot2: he can pull off any look too.  p.s. Thank you gals for all the posts that keep us updated <3  :dance1:

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@Junyukio,  you're too cute and that's a very good idea.  But I think it would be nice to support Yadech on their respective lakorn(LLSR) thread when the fitting and shooting start na ka.....  Would love to see all of you lovelies there too. :heart:

More pictures from Jub Jai event.
So glad to see many people came to support him. 
Nadech looks so handsome and young with his new haircut.....

cr:as tagged,rachanee

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Celebrating noeychotika belated birthday......

Yaya posted this with a caption, "Happy belated birthday and congratulations to the bride to be na kaa p @noeychotika ❤❤❤"

Mint posted this and wrote, "#Arriving as couples na.  #We are also a couple @faaiinichanun :lmao: ."
Ah, Mint is so cute, she implies that Yadech also arrived to the party as a couple :bhehe: ....

Beautiful couple....

cr:as tagged

Neezy

sarNie Adult
It's always good to be back! :)

Are we moving to a different thread? It'll be so sad because for so many years this has been our home for NY, but I completely understand.

Anyway, Nadech's new haircut remind me of when he first came into the industry. Kind of remind me of Fai and other magazine covers he was on before becoming popular. I like it, but I loved his long hair so much more! Lol.

Interesting memory: remember when Nadech had curly hair for a week?!! Hahaha. That boy has so many hair styles! Love them all though!

Anyway, Yaya look so mature when she dresses sexy. I can't wait to see her in a new role! <3