[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

bubba

Keep On Smiling
I don't recall who's asked for this to be translated na ka. 
Finally, I got a  chance to translate it........

cr:as tagged

What is Yaya's perspective on Love today?

Yaya:  " Love is very important for everybody.  Love is a beautiful thing. 
But as we grew older, Love must have trust in each other too ka."

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
thanks bubba 

it was me who asked for it :party:cant thank you enough my pc is acting weird There was a problem storing your reputation vote. :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2: 

Junyukio

sarNie Juvenile
@ fresh, thank you for the engsub and please help to send my highly appreciation to NY sisters.
Love how you all name your chanel : NadechYaYa Kugimiya  :heart:  :pervie: .
Thank you na ka @ bubba & all for your translation, sharing.
We international NYers are so lucky, we have another NY translator @ IG ka.ta_love_ny  , I would like to share some of her translations.

Hey Bear!! You main actress is right next to you! Who are you looking at?? He really can't stand to keep his eyes away from her... ( teasing from daradaily)

Did you ask Bear before you take Khun Pum to buy swimsuit?? Bear has heartache!! (teasing from polyplus_jad_hai)

Cr. as tagged, translated by ka.ta_love_ny 

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
Who knows the title of the second song in the MV above? I would appreciate your help. It is a good song & I want to know the name so I could find out more about it. @Junyukio, thank you for sharing ka ;).

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@Junyukio, you're very welcome and thanks so much for your updates and sharing na ka.
@Zoe, the first song is Heart of the Sword and the second song is 爱你没错 (รักเธอไม่ผิด).."It's not wrong to love you".  Here's the link to the song na ka.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZJ7el_MGj8#t=21
Junyukio said:
When " One of a kind" in a tumult ;)
http://youtu.be/ef5w6VBVTQs

@4:00, Nadech is too cute...haha...he just follows his heart ja.  :heart:

Awwww......so sweet!
Yaya saying good night, "Can we dream about beautiful things tonight " :wub:

Someone sure has a beautiful and sweet dream alright..... :coverlaf:

Ms.Zoe

Thank you @bubba, you always come to the rescue :lol:.

The title of the song is so nice.

What is Na looking at? Looking at a beauty sleeping? :coverlaf:. His face is so kissable! :pervie:.

@Junyukio, you're very welcome and thanks so much for your updates and sharing na ka.
@Zoe, the first song is Heart of the Sword and the second song is 爱你没错 (รักเธอไม่ผิด).."It's not wrong to love you".  Here's the link to the song na ka.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZJ7el_MGj8#t=21

@4:00, Nadech is too cute...haha...he just follows his heart ja.  :heart:

Awwww......so sweet!
Yaya saying good night, "Can we dream about beautiful things tonight " :wub:

Someone sure has a beautiful and sweet dream alright..... :coverlaf:

Ms.Zoe

A picture is worth a thousand words :lol:.

"His eyes will always find their ways to hers" - my signature quote for NY :wub:.

Beware for any guy who comes close to Ya, there will be a set of focused eyes looking at you, your every move EEEKKSS :coverlaf: - Ryu in modern days :lol:. Na is doing what he always does best, looking out for his Melon pal :pervie:.

P.s. Did the photo above get rotated 180 degrees? Because based on the MV posted by Junyukio a few posts before, Na was on left side & Ya was on right side :scratchchin:.

Cr as tagged

Junyukio

sarNie Juvenile
Bear ka, who is your Yoya teacher?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zaVY5T-8XjQ

Oh la, now i understood what called " emptiness" from some of Na's interview lately, check this below song ladies, many connections here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3QpHNxP9-4

Cr. as tagged, urassayas, keaw_jung, edited by cor.lean

Ms.Zoe

It is so obvious that NY are communicating with each other through photos (their selfies or their photos taken by others) on IG :dance2:.

I remembered reading a translated article on this thread or Ya's thread that Yaya likes the singer Sam Smith. Did Na listen to Sam Smith's song Lay Me Down while yogaing lol or the song was attached with the short video clip?

@Junyukio, thank you for sharing my soulmate :lol:.

Junyukio

sarNie Juvenile
Here it is,@ Zoe
Sam's not only her favorite singer, he's also been voted most huggable guy in 2014 by Ya.
Interview in Sudsapda Magazine Huggable Girl 2014 issue Be a huggable 2014.

I bet someone also listened to " Stay with me"  :pervie:  :whistle:  :scarytv:

Cr. By_family, space4ny

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
@MsZoe yadech are communicating not only through their mobiles but via IG and it's confirmed........... nadech is hiding on his mom's IG acc keaw_jung hehehe

miss them already currently rewatching GRGR better than kdrama

Ms.Zoe

OhiiiOhiii :spin: :spin: :spin:....even the artist teases NY :coverlaf:

Translations of comments on photo:

- First comment of Mr. Poowadet: In Yaya's eye has Prof. Thongchai (the acronym TS is hidden within her eye).
- Second comment from Prof. Thongchai: the secret code already has its fine phrase krub! This pic means "In her eyes have Thongchai, in her heart has Nadech."

Cr as tagged & ka.ta_love_ny for translations of comments on photo