[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@jbu, welcome to AF and yes I saw Nadech talking to Chuck.

Pepsico office wallpaper -latest campaign
Too cuteeeee......

cr:as tagged & NadechYaya fb

OMG i love this thread i read since page one to page 111. Lots of reading, I came home did my hw ate and started to read thats how much i love Yadech, Cant wait for the filming man

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
aww this makes me miss fai and jeed, no bickering couple can ever beat fai and jeed's cuteness!
 i remember the BTS for the scene above, where they teased Nadech saying actually he didnt have to kiss for real because they can use camera angle but nadech said it was ok he will try to do it real hehe and how he make mistakes so they could film that scene multiple times lol, sure nadech wont be that cheeky right? :woot2: 

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Thanks Vimalee for sharing lovely pic.  Wow....It's a treat while waiting for RFTD fitting/opening ceremony.  They looked so beautiful :heart: :heart:  .   It sure brings back sweet memories. 
:heart:  this  young  couple.

Yaya @ CTW for Mistine  I AM on Jan. 16, 2013.  She is super gorgeous!!!!

cr:as tagged

Callayuki

sarNie Egg
@Chimeraspunk: thank you so much for your informations:))
@Vimalee, Bubba: I don't know why I can't see your photos you posted - _ -

I really love Yaya's image on "Mistine I am" event....so sweet....so charming...so elegant...What the true princess of us!!!! So proud of her 

Credit: NY Always FB

And here the photo has all the sweetest scenes...the most favorite scenes of mine from DJA....ohhhhhh like Bubbles8 I miss Fai&Jeed soooo much

And the image of Nadech&Yaya I really love from Mistine Ad....Miss.sweet & Mr. smart....^ ^!!..love the moment on this photo too... :woot2:

Credit: NY Pantip FB

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Thank you to Bubba and Callayuki for the clips and pictures of Yaya at the Mistine I Am event!

Yadech fans in Thailand must be very busy running around trying to attend both Nadech’s and Yaya’s events on the same day.   Yaya had Mistine and Nadech had Wic 3 to promote his current lakorn Raeng prattana.

Yaya is simply angelic and gorgeous!   Everything is just well-put together.  I love her simple and elegant gown.  Her hair and make-up are just right and her earrings are to die for.

Yaya just WOW me every time she walked down the aisles/stages at events.  She seems to easily transform herself into a professional model walking down the runway.  She just looks elegant and sophisticated!

Credit: Nadech & Yaya Home at Pantip FB

somp9

sarNie Adult
will they perform with each other?
Yaya looks so beautiful like a princess at the Mistine event.  someday, want to see her in princess role.

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
I LOVE THE VIDEO....I MISS YADECH ALREADY. RFTD won't start filming mid-late this year thats what nadech said.

shengvang

sarNie Adult
New clip form LaysThailand. This is WAYYYYYYY beyond cute!!! @ 38 sec. you can see Nadech nodding his head to
Yaya so she can come in the picture with him and his cake. Lol... He wants her by his side <3! And my most favorite part was
them spying on Yadech! LaysThailand sure do know what Fans want! This sure did made my night. How I wish they can
redo the trip again so I can meet them again. I miss them so much. <3

http://youtu.be/dCECEQIyUmM

credit: LaysThailand

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
@kenann fan, thanks so much for the clip.  I'm so glad I checked this out before going to bed.  I will have a nice dream tonight!

I especially like the part where Nadech nodding his head so Yaya could come in the picture with him and his cake  :heart: 

LOL, "Pa Pa Lay Si" instead of paparazzi.  That's very clever!

Swift2thesky

sarNie Hatchling
I think yadechers r more lucky than NadechKim fans as we could  see Yadech together events even within RP airing  while Nadech & Kim alone don't have any yet....
I have just realized that I made a mistake with that phrase in my previous comment.Pls don't get me wrong.I didn't intend to offense or insult Kim & Kim's fans or NK fans and didn't compare Yaya & Kim also .I m just describing my personal view only.I know that i was really dumb  as I didn't notice even a bit about my mistake.Apologize to all for my confuse comment if it was happened as if I offended Kim & Kim's fans which I really didn't mean to.
Apologize to everyone for interrupting this page with that matter again..

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
dw swift2thesky, i didnt feel that ur comment was insulting or offensive to kim and/or nk fans :)
so rftd wont start filming till middle of the year so what is nadech going to do for the nxt 6 months? since koo gum didnt take that long to film, if only he can do another movie, waiting 4 another 1.5years to see nadech again would be crazy!
anyone know mario's and taew's schedule, when are they available for this series?

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
^ikr, if RFTD's filming will take up to 1 year and half, and for now Nadech doesn't have any project....when will we get to see him on screen again? omg~
That's why I'm enjoying his lakorn RP so much xD, it's gonna take a while before we get to see him again ;_; Oh well, at least he has his movie releasing soon!

shengvang

sarNie Adult
@ Vimalee. Your Welcome, and I'm gald you check here before you went to bed! Lol....Everything about this clip is just
to damn cute! They seriously can go on eachother forever, especially Nadech and his teasing. LaysThailand is an amazing
group to update us all the time.  Lol... I did not even realize the Pa Pa Lay Si! Na rak mak mak!