[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 1: Roy Ruk Hak Liam Tawan (Maker Group)

imomo

sarNie Hatchling
pink_juliet_kashie said:
Anyone know how far along they are shooting this lakorn.
 They still have a long way to go, they will go to Japan again in November to film more. I am not sure if they will finish after the shoot in Japan, they might still have to shoot more in Thailand location. I hope they will take their times to film. I want to watch quality lakorn.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I just watched, "Plerng Torranong" < Yes I know I am late, Lol but I have to say, Taew & Mario is cuuuuuute! Hopefully we see some sparks. I am looking forwarded to this!

imomo

sarNie Hatchling
More pics ka. Takeshi n Seiko! They will go to Japan in November to filming more outdoor scene. I not sure how long they will be in Japan. Yaya said she will only be in Japan for 1 1/2 weeks.

Seiko & Taro
Sasaki Taro
Ryu & Taro = Takeshi rignt & left hand man!!!

hsdsfan

sarNie Hatchling
They never had their opening yet and it's impossible that they've already finished filming. At most it's 30% done. Could you please provide the link to your source Alice? 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Have I mentioned how cutely handsome Mario is in that suit??? Well he is VERY handsome and suave looking in those pics. Hehe.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
hsdsfan said:
They never had their opening yet and it's impossible that they've already finished filming. At most it's 30% done. Could you please provide the link to your source Alice? 
sure when i come across it again atm i can't remember which page i was reading on ka 

hsdsfan

sarNie Hatchling
That thread is just one for pictures and updates. There's nothing official about the progress of filming or airing date.