[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 1: Roy Ruk Hak Liam Tawan (Maker Group)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
So...I just completed watching Pee Mak and I am so in love with Mario now. Haha. I am definitely putting this lakorn on my to watch list.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
queenyeon said:
is Peemak out with engsub yet? I want to watch it so badly! 
Yeah, someone attempted to sub. But it's very crappy. It was hard understanding certain parts, but if you're a lakorn fan you'll know what they're talking about. Haha.

sarNie Adult
phatman said:
So...I just completed watching Pee Mak and I am so in love with Mario now. Haha. I am definitely putting this lakorn on my to watch list.

i watched pee mak, too. anyone notice that some of mario's movies/dramas has some kind of reveal of his POV at the end? i.e. little thing called love, the lakorn w/ taew & now pee mak.

one_of_others

sarNie Egg
hey ! i am new member here. Could someone help me ? When does this drama airing? date , clock and channel please . 

and it would be great if you say last episodes number  :)

thanks   :)

Amya

sarNie Hatchling
@ceda ... Haha jandara moved Mario to the next level in my eyes... He's not much of a baby anymore to me lol

Falada

sarNie Adult
one_of_others said:
hey ! i am new member here. Could someone help me ? When does this drama airing? date , clock and channel please . 

and it would be great if you say last episodes number  :)

thanks   :)

Welcome! :D
This drama is going to air next year. And they are filming right now. It's Channel 3. We don't know the episode.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
so excited for the first part in this series! Taew makes my heart throb, she's beautiful in here and I'm glad we get to see her reunited with Mario. Oh still has the baby face but he's a good enough actor who knows how to control his facial expressions that I know he'll do right by the emotions. I'm glad we get screen time with Nadech and Yaya in here as well! The foursome is going to be amazing to watch altogether! I already like the atmosphere of them being in Japan and the guys and Yaya coming from mysterious tough backgrounds.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Hahaha Watched both JanDara 1 & 2. Wasn't impressed with the movie...no wonder they made fun of it in Pee Mak lol. But Mario did a good job in it. Although his baby face was his downfall ultimately in the movie. I just couldn't take him seriously in the second part when he returns home being a badass.

Pee Mak was excellent though. I didn't know Mario could do comedies hahah. Just the contrast between PeeMak & JanDara made me really hopeful in Mario's acting ability.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Wow, didn't realize Mario and Nadech are so short. HAHA. Compared to the big guys like Au, Chai and Dom, Nadech and Mario look like kids...I mean they still are. HAHA.