[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 1: Roy Ruk Hak Liam Tawan (Maker Group)

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I have to say out of all three girl's Pat is the only who looks japanese, Taew and Yaya just look weird. Pat is definately not natural beauty since she had done plastic surgery. She looked so much prettier before, but I guess she's ok now. I still love the parings though and really looking forward to Pat play rai. :p

fun

Expired Sarnie
key word "was" lol pat was naturally pretty. now she is just pretty. well recently she got prettier.

taew should be ok lol she is not japanese, she is a thai exchange student lol i don't know if i will lkke mario and taew part. khun jet is well risky. most of his lakorn makes me angry lol

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
lol I dont notice any difference lmao.  before or after, she's still beautiful and look the same to me. lol oh--was it her boob job??????? lmao. I just know that when it comes to her face she is beautiful! Lol.

I do like Pat's wardrobe and make the most!! She's sexy in kimono!!!! Total steal!!!!

fun

Expired Sarnie
her makeup comes to the closest as a ghesia lol. she looks normal like how she used to but if u see others before photos in 2009-2010, she was almost unrecognizable. i honestly don't care about ps, if they feel so insecure about a physical feature and have tge money to do it, feel free. but denying it is another thing.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I agree, if they deny that they got it, then whats the point of getting it? Also thanks to Fun, I thought she was japanese in this series, but now i know she's a thai exchange student, thn she's fine. :)

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Found some new pichs...hope it for this lakorn lol...sorry if it not...

CR: Taew IG

madlena1990

sarNie Hatchling
yeeeeeeeeeeeeees  mario and taew together again..... finalyyyyyyyyy 

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Jett and Ja went Japan this weekend to look at the location and talk to some Japanese staff!!!  I hope they start shooting soon.  I haven't seen a Thai lakorn with Japanese influence in years or possibly at all.

imomo

sarNie Hatchling
Jett, Ja, rising sun crew and nadech and yaya are in Japan already. Mario said he will go there on March 28 not sure about Taew.

imomo

sarNie Hatchling
Takeshi & Seiko heading to Japan to shoot Rising Sun series (Roy Rak Hak Liam Tawan).

Praewdao , Ryu and Takeshi first meet. (Day 1 of Roy Ruk Hak Liam Tawan filming..)

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
I'm surely loving Takeshi & Ryu wardrobe hehehe Taew look cute as a collage student!

lis94

sarNie Hatchling
Mario n Nadech can be pass as brothers lol sometimes they both look similar :) 2 cute/hot guys in 1. Cant wait for 2014!!!

lis94

sarNie Hatchling
I dont kno wat to say anymore lol besides im sooo excited!!! Taew n Nadech looks really good wit each other too...they should pair up sometimes lol Anyway...i am smiling like an idiot now lol