[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 1: Roy Ruk Hak Liam Tawan (Maker Group)

ampoo

sarNie Egg
Takeshi smexy.. Mario needs to bring it on... Nadech should worry about his butt being whooped. lol

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
So excited for mario and Taew's reunion, and to watch Oh play the mysterious/love from afar yakuza lol
I was gonna say how will he speak Thai so well but i guess a yakuza leader should know many languages for business purposes. 555

fun

Expired Sarnie
He is probably Thai-Japanese LOL and since this is a lakorn, everyone will be speaking Thai LMAO

K&K

sarNie Juvenile
nop Takeshi is Full Japanese, and the same as Ryo in the books. However we dont know how they are in the scripts, plus the word "yakuza" is banned in Japan, so Khun Ya had to change it to some different words

K&K

sarNie Juvenile
if this is meant to be filming next year, I dont see the rush of the fitting or even opening ceremony. It was just saying that the fitting would be in Dec, but I doubt it. However let's see.....

Asy

sarNie Immature
LOL. omgod. I did not watch Qi Pao. lol I got no comment on that. lmao
QP isn't the best, but it is good. :) The first 3 episodes are good. Some drag in the middle but after that, it is really good. Though I needed quite a long time to get used with the illogical things.

fun

Expired Sarnie
dont waste your breathe on QP lol I love Ann and she is doing a good job, but let alone her carry the show will not be enough. mart lacks. script lacks. casting lacks. even with the veteran actor such as Ning and Mam Jintara couldnt help save it.

so i am assuming they are speaking japanese when they speak thai? LOL it is very rare that japanese take thai as a secondary language in school.

Asy

sarNie Immature
dont waste your breathe on QP lol I love Ann and she is doing a good job, but let alone her carry the show will not be enough. mart lacks. script lacks. casting lacks. even with the veteran actor such as Ning and Mam Jintara couldnt help save it.

so i am assuming they are speaking japanese when they speak thai? LOL it is very rare that japanese take thai as a secondary language in school.
Anne ALWAYS doing a good job (only the lakorns or characters that I didn't like) but her character as Paeka is just too much. So annoying. I also don't really like the idea that Paeka and May Lee is sooo identical to each other, unless they're identical twins, which I think not, or maybe there'll be a twist. I haven't seen the last 2 episodes, so I've no idea.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I think that just killed the whole mood for me that Maylee and Pink are identical. Ann said it herself that they are not related, just happen to look exactly alike. She did not take into consideration that Mart isn't a convincing actor and the storyline will make it even more difficult. He hasn't convinced me that he likes Pink for who she really is. And it is not possible for two person to look exactly 100 percent identical and not be related at all. Maybe lookalike but not completely identical. At least for Raeng Ngao (I know they were twins) but at least Veekit convinced me that he loved the other her not because she looks like her twin sister. Haha sorry off topic.

K&K so that means there is a small possibility that casting could possibly change. Seen it done before.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
^^ No, it's pretty possible for people from totally different worlds to look almost identical. QP...*sigh*...I don't want to comment on it just yet haha.

So this "Rising Sun Series" is suppose to consist of Japanese people? I mean the characters are suppose to be 100% Japanese? If so, I don't think anything will make the lakorn convincing.

K&K

sarNie Juvenile
LOL there is always a possibly the cast could be changed, look at the lakorn of Margie and Son, even Margie already had the opening ceremony, the producer still kicked her out and replaced her with Pat

But this is pretty much a done deal LOL

cheerfan

sarNie Egg
i hope they don't change the cast. I really want Mario and Taew 2 reunite again.This is greatest news of this year for me.

imomo

sarNie Hatchling
thank you for share this awesome poster of Mario and Taew. I love it. Cannot wait for fitting.