[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 1: Roy Ruk Hak Liam Tawan (Maker Group)

tinah

sarNie Coma
Khun ja's page she says barry and mario will be in here but she didn't say who's nek is. Some mag says nek is yaya but I don't know what mag is Iข่าวมาบอกจ้า!! สิ้นปีนี่พี่จ๋าจะทำละครใหม่ นำแสดงโดย ''ณเดช และ มาริโอ้''ชื่อเรื่องว่า ''หักเหลี่ยมตะวัน'' จ้า รอติดตามกันด้วยนะค่ะ! อ่อ วันนี้อย่าลืมดู รักประกาศิต กันเยอะๆน้า /admin ka ^http://m.facebook.co...ter=13&refid=20

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Don't forget that Maya Tawan will start filming this year. And Dao Rueng would be for next year since Yaya said she will now be filming one lakorn at a time...

Meteor

sarNie Egg
There's a strong sense that Yaya will be paired with Nadech in this lakorn...the one based on the second novel.
that will be great, but i remember nadech said he will be in the first one in the series, it's said that the pra'ek in the second novel is quite like Fai in DJA.
so i prefer nadech in the first one b/c it will be a challenge for him.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Mario is in the second series, so don't worry. Lol.

So Mario will appear in the first series too?!

I thought each get their own parts..

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes, so there are 3 series.. Nadech in the first one, Mario second, and third unknown praek.. I don't think they are going to appear in the same series then unless they guest starring for each other series too.

tinah

sarNie Coma
all 3 series is not gonna be produced by Khun Ja. she is producing this one while the 2nd is produced by Khun Jet and 3rd is by Khun Krit

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I been dissapointed with MAKER J & Y group this year and last year -- I am kinda afraid to know that they will be producing these series.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Meteor, she's not sure about yaya but she just read from a mag. Stating that yaya is in here. I believe its a matter of scheduling right now.

bb_ny

sarNie Hatchling
So yaya said she will only do one lakorn a year? That's a little sad but I think its good for her, since she has school and she works too hard. Fans will definitely miss her, but one lakorn per year is better than none per year.